Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerves
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-21-2019, 11:57 PM

I won on Warfare. I can't believe I did it. Everything is going smooth for me as I hop back on the plane back towards Duluth, Minnesota all the way from Ireland. Just give me some more beer and I got everything in the tank. Then I gotta hop back on another flight and be in Toronto, Ontario.

The life of an aging veteran I guess. I was supposed to only stick around for XX but I love the challenge and the influx of new talent that I said, "Why not?" I mean I am probably gonna be the only one left that sticks it out besides Peter Gilmour.

Nothing but respect for him. We are the last of a dying breed when you think about it. Especially him. Night in and night out since 2007. Keeps coming back for more. Just like me. The music keeps blaring through my ears.

I don't feel 35 some days. I feel like I am in my 20's some days. Then other days, I feel like I a 45 and broken down. Once "Like A Prayer" hits, I feel young and mobile again even if I am walking with a limp beforehand.

Fuzz, You are somebody I have always wanted to face once in my career and now is my shot. Call me Babe Ruth because I'm calling the shots and will nail it as he did back in the day. I may dress like a catboy from time to time but that's alright. I don't care what people think. If I did, I wouldn't be wrestling for as long as I have.

You are merely an afterthought with all the names that have shown up. From Famine Of The Vile to Centurion to James Raven. How does it feel be number 32 of the most important person on that list? Yeah, I may be irrelevant too but that's alright. This may be an honorary XX match and I am cool with that.

Just chill out and watch greatness when I step out into the ring. I am the true trailblazer of the XWF and most of wrestling in general. An openly bisexual wrestler that never hid his sexuality from anybody. Was ready for a fight any day of the week. Call me Lord Of The Bar Room because I can still handle myself just fine in a bar fight. Just ask Steve Stajan how it felt when he had to pick himself up off the bar floor.

What can you do that hasn't already been done before? I mean, Chasm took my eye. I'm still here. I'm still fighting like its nothing. I will end by using another iconic XWFer's famous catchphrase against you.

I Will Win! Ha Ha!

The scene opens up backstage at Wednesday Night Warfare as we see Barney Green, dressed in his trademark black t-shirt with black shorts and a lime green stripe down the sides, sitting down next to a medic. The medic is looking at his eyebrow and checking him over. In walks John Laurinaitis who is dressed in a navy blue suit with a white undershirt and black tie. John goes to speak.

John: Great work, champ. Going into the next round of the Hart Title Tournament. How are you feeling?

Barney: I feel good. The knee is holding up and thankfully the eyebrow didn't rupture but even if it did, a little blood is worth the cause.

Barney winces as the medic gives one last look over that eyebrow and taps it slightly. The medic goes to speak.

Medic: You are clear to go. Congrats on your victory and hope you enjoy your stay in our country.

Barney: Thanks.

Barney gets up out of the chair and starts heading off with John following suit. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Its People Power all over again. I may be getting up there in age but I got a few cards left in my arsenal.

John: Age is only a number, champ. I can't believe the schedule you have put yourself into though.

Barney heads towards the parking garage along with John Laurinaitis and goes to speak.

Barney: It's one of those things you gotta prepare for no matter what. I know it looks hectic. Flying back into Duluth, Minnesota from Limerick, Ireland and then having to fly to Toronto to make it time for the show. It's worth it for the fans though.

John: Just take it easy. Don't want your knee giving out on you, champ.

Barney: I appreciate your concern but right now, my knee feels fine and it will be business as usual.

Barney heads towards his rented Chevy Impala carrying his bag. He opens the trunk and throws his gear into it. John heads towards the driver's seat and goes to speak.

John: I got this one, champ. You rest and I will take us back to the hotel and at 8am, we take the next flight out.

Barney: Thanks for coming along on this journey and I appreciate that.

Barney climbs into the passenger seat as John starts up the vehicle. They drive off as the scene fades to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
(08-22-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-22-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-22-2019)