Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 05:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A job well done.
Michael McBride Offline
Whiskey, Cigars and guns.

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-30-2019, 10:36 PM

The last time we saw Michael McBride, the Irishman was in a saloon with his friend Luna Hightower. The pair were enjoying a few drinks, catching up and having a fun time. That's when a man named Santiago Hernández entered the building. He was one the major crime bosses in the city of outlaws and he was not happy. Santiago was on the hunt for the man who had bedded his wife. That man so happened to be McBride but he didn't try to hide the fact he had fucked his wife. For one very simple reason. It was all planned out. Santiago Hernández had to go, someone wanted him dead and Michael was hired for the job but who hired him? We'll have to find out.

Michael took a drag from his cigar as Santiago's men kept firing their guns, wasting their ammo of course. The bar that Michael and Luna had jumped over and now hiding behind was reinforced steel. The owner made sure after the last time the place was shot up, to install with a new bar. Michael couldn't understand why people would just shoot blindly at something, hoping to hit their target.. They weren't going to hit shit. This is what happens when you had goons who had no tactical training. Just a bunch of idiots with guns that just point and shoot. The Irishman pulled something off his belt and showed it to Luna, who was right next to him. She didn't know what it was for a moment, just some round object but when Michael handed it to her, she knew what it was. Her eyes widened.

"You fucking brought a grenade?!?!"

"You bet your sweet arse I did. Don't worry, it's just a flashbang. I'm pretty sure people got out once the shooting started. So once the four fuckers stop firing to reload. Throw that shite."

"Alright, then what?"

"We rush from behind here, kill the goons but keep Santiago alive. I have to give him a message."

"What the fuck? Why?"

Michael shrugged his shoulders."It's what my client wanted. So I'm going to relay the message."

"Alright, fuck it. I'm ready when you are."

"You have a gun right?"

"No. I don't need one."

"Right, I guess if I could chop through steel with my bare hand and move at lighting fast speed, I wouldn't need a gun either."

"Well yeah, but I like knives better."

"Aye, nothing like seeing the life of your opponent fading from their eyes. Am I right?"

"You're God damn right."

McBride picked up a bottle of whiskey that fallen on the ground, and just his luck, the bottle wasn't broken. He twisted the lid off and tossed it aside before taking a large swig of liquor. Michael passed it to Luna and she took a drink from it. Moments later the gunfire stopped, Michael and Luna could hear the men discarding their ammo clips, that's when Luna pulled the pin from the flashbang and tossed it over the bar. The two friends covered their ears and shut their eyes. There was a loud bang and soon after a flash of bright white light. The men who were reloading their guns were caught off guard, they let out a yelp, not from pain but from the sudden lost of sight and hearing. Luna and Michael peeked over the counter and once they saw their enemies blinded and deaf, jumped over the bar and rushed them. Michael pulled out his Smith & Wesson M36 and shot the first two men, Luna killed the other two with her combat knife, she sliced their necks wide open. The four men's body laid motionless, not an ounce of life in them. A pool of blood began to puddle where lay but they were nothing to McBride, only a nuisance. His true target was of course the big cheese himself Santiago Hernández.. By the time the pair had taken care of Mr.Hernández's people. He was trying to stand up, but due to Michael chucking a shot glass right into his face and the flashbang. It was a struggle for him to find any footing and he kept falling right on his ass. Michael walked over to the man and grappled a handful of his dark hair and forced him to look up at the Irishman.

"How are ya doin' lad? Hurting I'm sure. Sorry about that, but don't worry. Your pain will be all gone. First you have to talk to my client. Well I should say both of them. You piss people off Santiago. Mainly these two."

Michael turned to the entrance of the saloon, two women stepped inside. Santiago's face went from shocked to anger in a matter of seconds. The man started to mouth off, but Luna grabbed him by the hair and placed the sharp blade of her knife to his throat to shut him up. He did so pretty quickly.

"I'm sure you know these two fine ladies. Your wife, Aleesha Hernández and Zoya Sokolov. Your rival. Oh my, well shit. Looks like you're fucked lad."

"Fuck you, fuck you all. You won't get away with this. Once word gets out. You think the cartel is going to let this stand?" Santiago said but was cut off when Luna pressed the steel to his flesh. Zoya spoke up first.

"You had to know this was coming. This is what happens when you try to come in on my business. I told you, that if you didn't stop. You were going to die. Of course I can't kill you. That would set off a city wide war among the gangs. I couldn't have that. So when your wife came to me and told me what you have been doing to her. I knew it was time to get rid of you, but how? That's when it clicked. I'd get Michael McBride to do the job for me. He's always been good at these things. I will admit. I didn't think he'd fuck your wife."

Michael laughed."Hey hey hey, that was just a bonus. Hell, we've fucked a few times too Zoya."

"It's that Irish charm."

Michael shrugged with a smile. Aleesha chuckled before walking up to her so to be ex husband. She cocked back her arm and slapped him across the face, leaving a red hand print.

"I hope you know, I've never loved you. I was forced to marry you but after years of you treating me like I was nothing more than a common whore, making me do things no one should ask to do. I'm done with you. Now I'm in charge of your syndicate and I've allied with Miss Sokolov. This is goodbye Santiago. I hope you burn in Hell."

Aleesha looked at Luna and nodded. That's all the blue haired woman need and in one quick motion, slit open Santiago's neck wide open, a crimson mist sprayed from the open gash. Santiago gargled, choking on the blood as he tried to speak. Luna let go of his hair once she felt his body go limp. His body hitting the ground hard as he joined his men. Michael leaned on the bar as he lit up a new cigar.

"Well. That's that. I'm outta here. I got some shite to do in the morning. Zoya, Aleesha. You two have a great night. C'mon Luna, let's go home."

Zoya and Aleesha nodded as McBride and Luna walked past them and out of the saloon. Once outside. Luna lit up a cigarette and took in a drag as Michael puffed on his cigar.

"That was fun." Luna said.

"Aye. That it was."

The scene faded as the two friends walked off, making their way home. Shelby was surely going to be wondering where they were.

XWF Achievements
1x Hart Champion
2x Xtreme Champion
1x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion w/ Peter Gilmour-Purebred Killers
Quadruple Slam Champion
[Image: svR0kd1.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post