Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Baby Seal gets its clubbing
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-20-2019, 06:51 PM

August 20 2019
XWF99.com Exclusive

Steve Sayors is sitting down at a desk. He taps a few cards on the desk as a XWF graphic swipes across the screen. Steve takes a drink from a coffee mug and clears his throat.

“Ladies and gentlemen all me to introduce to you my next guest here on the XWF in Studio. A man that doesn’t need any introductions, the first member of this year's Hall of Legends class. The Afterthought Fuzz.”

The camera pans over the desk revealing Fuzz sitting there with a crooked smile on his face. He nods at Steve and then leans back in his chair. Steve quickly shuffles the cards in his hands and begins.

“So Fuzz how is the XWF treating you these days?”

Fuzz looks at Steve and slowly nods his head.

“Honestly things couldn’t be better. I feel as if I’ve got a new lease on life, and coming back here was just reaffirming that fact. I always knew that I could still go in the ring, but now I know that to be fact.”

Steve glances down at his cards again, and looks up at Fuzz who still has that smile on his face.

“You’ve had some controversy swirling around you these past few weeks. Rumors of a relapse, the ending to your match with Centurion, amongst some who believe you to be unhappy in the back.”

Fuzz looks visibly frustrated, and smacks the top of the desk.

“Let’s just get everything out in the open. First off regarding a possible relapse, I was exhausted and frustrated from not losing to Centurion. My body just went into a sort of shock and I passed out. It wasn’t anything other than that, so those rumors can be put to rest right now. In regards to my unhappiness in the back, that is nothing more than my pride. Centurion and I have a long history, and for a ref to make that call, so blatant, of course I went and voiced my frustrations. I didn’t hide that from anyone, not the boys in the back. Not ownership. No one. If I have an issue with something, trust me the people that need to know, will know. I’m not afraid to stand up and out for what I think are atrocities.”

Fuzz takes a deep breath and motions for Steve to continue.

“Well your next few weeks are just jammed packed. You’ve got a match on Anarchy, a brand that you haven’t been on in over a decade. The Sick Cunts are still alive in the Tag Team Tournament. Not to mention, a date with Ace Vincent at XX. How are you preparing for this kind of workload? You aren’t getting any younger.”

With that Fuzz begins to crack his neck, and you can see something beginning to change in Fuzz’s demeanor.

“Well it’s really simple, but I’m not going to talk about Ace or Sarah or Kenzi right now. This isn’t the time, nor the place. Instead I’m going to address Anarchy. Do you mind?”

Fuzz snatches the cards from Sayors, and shoves him out of frame. Then points for the camera to focus on him.

“That’s better. I will now prove a point. This is what everyone needs to see. This is what it looks like when you are a Legend. When I came back here at the end of March, I didn’t foresee myself hanging around very long, it was just going to be a quick pop in, and duck out. I then saw something.”

“I saw a roster of men and women that were thriving. They didn’t care about the past. All they cared about was the competition, and whether or not you could go in the ring. It sparked something inside of me. It inspired me. I showed me a new path, one where I finally had a purpose, and what was that? To remind everyone that compared to the glory days, this place is basically a hovel.”

“I shouted from the rooftops that the past was better. Where did that get me? It got me shunned in the back. Yet hereI stand alone and not caring one bit. Next week I make my return to Anarchy….”

“Against Barney Green. Yeah. That’s who Vin has chosen for me in my return. I know it’s laughable at best. I’m not even really motivated to show up. I mean what there’s for me to gain. If Green mentions me, it’s a win/win for him. Everyone’s eyes will be on him, and his promos will shortly become his most viewed. If I mention him, or go has hard as I possibly could, it’s lose/lose for me. I will be accused of picking on the gender conflicted man-boy-girl.”

“I’ll be looked down upon for punching downwards. It isn’t my fault that Vin decided to try and steal some of James’ thunder. Just look, the match is billed as an XX Honorary match. But that just isn’t the truth. Barney has been hounding management to get this shot. For weeks his mouth breathing, sweat like grease, chromosome missing moronic ass has been trying to get a match with me. I’ve been polite up until now.”

“I’m going to make this quick. Barney you don’t deserve to be in the same ring as me, hell you don’t belong in the same state. You wanted this? Why would you want that? What are you going to prove? That even at my lowest point of my career you still couldn’t beat me? My worst runs in the XWF are better than anything you’ve ever done. Last week on Savage Noah and I clubbed a few baby seals to death and they haven’t been heard from since.”

“I’m expecting the same result this week, only with a much larger seal this time.”

With that Fuzz tosses the cards towards the camera. He gets up and bows, and slowly makes his was out of frame.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-29-2019), Atticus Gold (08-21-2019), Barney Green (08-20-2019), Noah Jackson (08-21-2019)