Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Classic! » XWF Classic RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace Vincent vs Fuzz
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2019, 10:37 PM

Ace Vincent and Fuzz, please post your roleplays as replys to this thread. Everybody else, please do not comment in this thread.

RULES
1 RP Match
No Word Count Limit

RP PERIOD STARTS: August 17th, 2019 (11:59:59 PM Eastern time)
DEADLINE IS: August 31st, 2019 (11:59:59 PM Eastern time)

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-31-2019, 06:30 PM

(OOC: Sorry Ace This week No story segment . Nothing but this. Damn I should’ve managed my time better. Seeing Ranma do Ranma things. SJ, and Raz showing up awesome. And Damn Dante… Good to see you. Well here it is.)

I’m only going to do this once. I don’t have much to say regarding Ace, but the story of how I became a Legend is on that needs to be told. We all know all about my past week. Three matches in four days, all scattered about North America. First Minnesota, then Dallas, and now finally we are here in Toronto. It’s been one hell of a ride here in the XWF.

It was almost 20 years ago that I walked through the doors a naive 16 year old. Lying on the paperwork just to get in the door. Those first few months were amazing. It would amount to be my shortest run in the XWF, I did capture a title on the way. It was because of a new 24/7 rule that was implemented. I snuck in, won the title, and boom before I had a chance to enjoy it, POOF. Gone. Obviously I was upset, but when my backstage tirade didn’t go my way, I was quickly shown the door. My age and inability to process was my first downfall.

Allow me to be the first to tell you, I didn’t leave gracefully. I let anyone that would listen, hear the travesties that had befallen me. No one listened. Well that was except for one man. Jonathyn Brown. He was the ear that would listen. He was the one bright light in a sea of darkness. Everyone out for themselves, and yet there he was listening. I’m sure that a lot of what I said went in one and out the other, but the fact that he pantomimed was all it took. This was my home. Jonathyn trusted me with information at the time that needed to be hushed. He was soon taking over, and told me to leave until the dust settled, and when it did I would be welcomed back. He told me to go to work on my craft and come back better, faster and stronger. I took his words as if they were carved in stone tablets given from god himself.

I went from struggling promotion, to failing promotion. Mostly hidden in disguise, I didn’t want anyone to know what I was working on or doing, fuck them. Then one day I got the call. It wasn’t a long conversation. It lasted no more than a few seconds.

“Now is the time. Come back and make an impression.”

Click.

The silence is what hit me the hardest. I had made my living by scraping ends, and sleeping on couches, but this was it. My time had officially come, and honestly I wasn’t ready. I knew what to do inside of the ring. I could work my ass off. People liked me for that, and let me tell you at the time that’s all it took.

The roaring of the crowd, all twenty of them in that gym. I worked like it was Madison Square Garden. Every show was a highlight reel. That call though, that fucking call scared me shitless. What if the work wasn’t enough. What if they didn’t care? The XWF at the time was (and still is) filled with over the top characters. I was just a boy from Chicago. So I did what I always do in moments of despair.

I walked.

I walked all around my city, you see back then it wasn’t nearly as bad as it is now. For hours I just meandered the streets. Do you know what I saw? I saw junkies shooting up on the streets. Children roaming around unsupervised. I saw drug deals in the middle of the street. None of it caught my eye, except for one. The junkie strung out. Going about his business as if nothing else mattered.

He didn’t care what people thought of him. Nothing in the world ever comes that simply, but watching him without a care…

It was intoxicating.

The thought ran through my mind, over and over. All I had to do was not care what people thought of me and I’d be in like Flynn. So I would take on the role of the junkie. Only concerned with one thing.

ME.

That first night hearing the crowd… it was orgasmic. They didn’t know what happened until the needle was dropped. The convulsions, foaming at the mouth, and the pure hatred. It rained over me for what felt like hours.

Turns out it was decades.

As I rose from the bottom, and ascended to the top that needle was by my side. From wars with Rigg, and Steve Jason. To aligning and subsequently turning on the Black Order. From a Universal title run, to scraping the bottom. It was there.

It alienated me from everyone. Just how I wanted it. I never thought I would be back here, right now recanting the story. But it seems as if the past has been forgotten. I resurfaced over the years, only to eventually come back home.

The XWF.

Here I stand now, A Legend.

Yet where have you been Ace? Yeah all that to just now finally get to you. I know everything you’re going to say against me. It’s always the same old shit over and over again. I’ve heard it for almost 20 years now. So there literally isn’t anything you can say that will shock or surprise me.

Bring up the past, go right on ahead. No one here gives a flying fuck. Talk about the losses I’ve had here, I don’t give a fuck. All I know is that while James pulled you out of whatever bullshit hole you were in, and out you across from me. No, that’s not the truth. I’m nothing if not truthful.

I asked for this match.

But why? Why would I want to go against Ace Vincent? The man who….

Wait what did you do here?

No seriously I can’t remember.

My accolades have been mentioned numerous times, not only by myself, but others as well. The only thing I remember you from is being the second…

You were always the guy standing in Aiden’s shadow. He does cast a large one, just ask him he’ll tell you. Hell you couldn’t even be bothered to reap when he got all hyped up for this match. He had to talk for you, and let me tell you…

I’m still not scared.

You guys may have had your time here, but I wasn’t here. Aiden may have made a name for himself.. in the WGWF, but here, you’re still the lucky. Everyone has their own opinion of me. Some hate me.

Like Steve Jason.

Some tolerate me, like James.

Others have no idea who I am, like Theo Pryce.

You on the other hand. You were around when the ghost stories were still true. I ,for now, have put the needle down, but back then if the lights flickered…

Everyone was afraid. This isn’t just another match for me. Hell I don’t even care if I win. The lasting image I want for everyone to see of the Great Ace Vincent, is you convulsing in the middle of the ring. I am going to show the New XWF what happens when I decide to put the top down and punch it. On this night, win or lose…

FuZz comes out of retirement, and brings his needle with him.

I want to show you that no matter what you say, how you act or what you plan on doing. It all means nothing at the end. I’ll be the one standing tall. I’ll be the one to continue to carry the torch for the Golden Era. I’ll be the one who…

Bullied the Bully.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Theo Pryce (09-01-2019)