Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Classic! » XWF Classic RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chasm vs Legion
Legion Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

08-31-2019, 07:50 PM

I have been in this business for twelve years, ladies and gentlemen. I realize that plenty of people have plied their trade for longer, but frankly, I don't care. I'm exhausted from the years of abuse that this business has put on my mind, my body, and my soul. From trying to please fans that are never satisfied, to listening to the ramblings of a man claiming to be the right hand of God, to the pursuit of chaos...I've done just about everything I can, short of winning the big one. No major titles or accomplishments to my name, and you know what? I'm okay with that. I've learned to see the bigger picture, to look beyond the narrow scope of such material things. I don't need a World title, or even an induction into the Hall of Legends, to know that I've had a full career.

The same cannot be said for Chasm, the man I have the dubious honor of facing at XX. A match against a man who leans too much on a checkered past, what little claim to fame he clings on to...and frankly, that encapsulates perfectly this entire show. It's a night of nostalgia, not only for fans who miss the good ol' days, but the wrestlers who can't stand the sight of other people using the XWF brand to promote change in the business. To these fans and competitors, nothing's as good as it used to be...but not to me.

This might surprise you, but I believe in the evolution of the business. If you're looking at the XWF now and you're demanding to know what happened to the stars of yesteryear...they all either retired, disappeared off the map, or worse yet have left this world for the great beyond. Regardless, they're all gone, and only a few remain...and you're looking at the majority of them competing this weekend. It's kind of sickening, to be honest. You've got your stars in Superballs, Big Shank, even Zach Rizza, and so many others...and then you have the likes of Barney Green, Peter Gilmour, and just to bring us back on track, my opponent Chasm.

I look back on my history in the XWF, and I remember two main things...winning the X-Treme Title three times, and apparently actually defending it successfully ONCE, the latter of which I had to search the Internet thoroughly to discover. You know what I can't find on my journey through the databases? So much as a single match against a man that insists he's a Legend despite doing nothing to earn the honor. They've scraped the bottom of the barrel enough times to induct people, but I think you're a bit of a stretch.

As much as I dislike the concept of all these old hacks coming back for one more moment under the spotlight, I will be more than happy to be a part of this for one purpose...to destroy one of you, and prove that the evolution of this business starts with me. The state of professional wrestling is always in flux, but I remain constant. Others have come and gone, but Legion endures. When everything in this world becomes dust, Legion stands alone.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Legion's post:
Barney Green (08-31-2019), Chasm (08-31-2019)

Messages In This Thread
Chasm vs Legion - by James Raven - 08-17-2019, 10:32 PM
re:Chasm vs Legion - by Legion - 08-31-2019, 07:50 PM
re:Chasm vs Legion - by Chasm - 08-31-2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Chasm vs Legion - by Charlie Nickles - 11-28-2022, 02:21 PM