Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A case of mistaken identity
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2019, 05:14 PM

"One week you're in the main event facing the Anarchy Champion, and the next you're opening the show in a throw away match. How does this happen? How can one fall so far, so fast? I mean, I get it, I lost last week, but for real, I was holding my own just fine, and that pinfall…"

Vita let out a soft sigh, obviously still frustrated with Sarah Lacklan's tainted win.

"Forget it… Complaining about a loss has never gotten anyone anywhere in the past, right? So instead, let's focus on the task at hand and work our way back up to a rematch with the "Queen of Anarchy".

VV brushed her hair out of her face and took a deep breath to collect herself.

"John Black, this dude has been in the XWF for a long time. During his time here he has made quite the name for himself. Whether it was his time with the Brick Squad, or his short but fun run with BX3 that ended with a Universal title win and a sex change, John Black has proven time and again that he knows how to get the big wins and entertain the fans along the way. Love him or hate him, it will be an honor to share the ring with him at the next Anarchy… Even if it is the opener…"

A voice from fall camera chimes in with a quiet whisper.

"Pssst! That's John Blaq, not John Black!"

She tilted her head slightly to one side as her brow deepened from confusion.

"Wait what, there's two of them?"

"Well, um… Okay, can we start over?"

That same whispery off camera voice responds.

"We're live!

"Crap! Well John, I'm sorry but I guess that I'm not too familiar with you after all, but let's not let that stop us from tearing the house down by putting on the best wrestling match that we possibly can!"

VV leans forward and whispers to the person off camera.

"He can wrestle, right?"

"Well he has been in the XWF forever just like the other John Blaq, maybe even longer, so… I guess?"

"Hold up, he's that guy with the spartan mask right?"

"That's the one!"

VV leans back into her chair with a confident look across her face.

"Okay! This is way more exciting than facing some new dude with a borrowed name! I've totally seen you in action and you're "great"! I remember when you used to run around with Shane and Shade. Of course that was before my time, but as you all know by now, I was a huge fan before I ever stepped foot in a ring. I fondly remember when you faced that Alien on Savage a couple of years back, Random was his name, right? Yeah, that's it! I was just beginning my training at the time, and I was looking at matches in a whole new light. I was actually pulling for you in that match because frankly, I've never been a fan of some of the more outlandish stuff that's thrown onto TV. I mean fo' real, quit insulting my intelligence by trying to get me to believe in the paranormal. We all know ghost, monsters, and aliens aren't real. How many of them have I put away since beginning my career? Lots, because I'm totally awesome, and I just love watching demigods and the like try to explain how they lost to a girl who is barely over five foot tall when they supposedly have all sorts of super powers."

"But you aren't awesome like me are you? No, because you somehow let that alien pin your shoulders to the mat. 1-2-3!"

"Maybe that wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that after beating you, that dude went on to do exactly nothing else…. Random… I'm sure we can all agree that he was a loser, but if he's a loser, what does that make you?"

"A total loser?"

"Totally!"

VV snickers to herself before continuing.

"Okay, that's mean… I'm sorry John, normally I'd bite my tongue, but it's been a frustrating couple of months. Listen, I wish you all the luck in the world, and I truly hope that you can rise to the occasion, but the fact is, I'm not concerned with you. My focus is on Sarah Lacklan. So far I've failed to beat her everytime that we have met in that ring, and before I can cash this in(She points to the 24/7 case.) for my shot at Robert Main, I need to prove to myself that I belong on that level, and to do that, I NEED to beat Sarah. So bring whatever game you've got left in the tank John, A, B, or Z. Whatever it may be, it won't be enough to dampen my shine…

Now, until Anarchy…

BUH-BYE!"

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-17-2019), James Raven (08-17-2019), Rebel Star (08-18-2019)