Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Classic! » XWF Classic RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Page vs Ranma Saotome
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2019, 10:48 AM

Chris Page and Ranma Saotome, please post your roleplays as replys to this thread. Everybody else, please do not comment in this thread.

RULES
1 RP Match
No Word Count Limit

RP PERIOD STARTS: August 17th, 2019 (11:59:59 PM Eastern time)
DEADLINE IS: August 31st, 2019 (11:59:59 PM Eastern time)

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-18-2019)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-23-2019, 04:04 AM

“I just don’t get it.”

Our scene opens as we hear the voice of ADAM BARKER, personal manager of nine/tenths of the XWF Universal Champion is heard while we see both CHRIS and ADAM sitting in a private green room waiting to take a stage. It’s just CHRIS PAGE and ADAM BARKER sitting in this small room which really just has a black leather couch and love seat, a 60” flat screen television on the wall that’s turned into Fox News Toronto while both ADAM and CHRIS are dressed in designer suits with ADAM displaying the XWF Universal Championship resting on his lap as he continues.

ADAM BARKER- “Why would you want to tangle with RANMA? He’s like one of your best friends in the business.”

There’s a sly smirk from CHRIS as he glances towards ADAM as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Do you realize how long I’ve been trying to get this match signed? RANMA is one of the best in the world…”

Using the term Best In the World seems to be thrown around a lot lately in relation to guys that have no good fucking reason to call themselves that; not RANMA. He’s the definition of that word that has slayed damn near everyone that’s crossed his path… everyone but CHRIS PAGE.

CHRIS PAGE- “I was trying to get this done for a decade if you count the XWF and if you count his help within the WGWF back in the day but the timing was never right.”

ADAM BARKER- “I get that piece of it but I’m still confused as to why it’s such a big deal to you.”

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m not sure why you’re so confused because this is rather simple; I’ve been in the ring and beaten the best of the best within this profession; names like JAMES RAVEN, T-MONEY, KYLE SHANE, the TRI-STATE Warriors, the list goes on and on… and while I’ve gotten wins over RANMA in multiple man matches he’s the ONE guy that I’ve never squared off with to a definitive winner.”

When you stakes claims at being one of the best to lace a pair of boots it comes natural to gravitate towards guys that share that same passion for success, that look at the business as a business and will do whatever is necessary to keep it going. I stake claims at being one of the best in this business and in order to truly test my skulls and put my money where my mouth is you don’t run from big money or box office matches, oh no… you FIND them.

Hello Ranma.

Glad you could join us for one last hurrah.

CHRIS PAGE- “We’re both household names but in my eyes I’ve got something to prove and what better way to prove it than by accepting this upcoming contest, tackling it head on and doing what I do best… win.”

Well… life hasn’t been to great for CHRIS PAGE after dropping the match at Leap of Faith regardless of how “controversial” the outcome was and regardless of the opinions of the wrestling world as opposed to the opinions of the people whom call the shots. Trust me when I say no one was more shocked about Leap of Faith than I was but I think I was the only guy that wasn’t butt-hurt about it and who can take a negative and turn it into a positive, and while MAIN was a beaten man I can’t think of a better way to bounce back off that miscarriage of justice than to step into the ring with arguably the greatest Universal Champion in this companies history before mopping the floor with him for no other reason than because I can and he can’t stop me. It will completely eliminate this entire horseshit that has been my last four or five weeks and will put me right back in prime position for Relentless where all the wrongs shall be rewritten. Not to say that I’m desperate by any mean… but I am in a desperate situation with credibility slipping.

ADAM BARKER- “Much like the past, I’m concerned that the timing might not be right at this time either… you’ve got a full plate with your dealing with ROBERT and now you throw RANMA in that mix? “

CHRIS PAGE- “That certainly depends on your perception. My perception is I’ve already exposed MAIN for the over-rated nothing he truly is. He runs rough shot over all those nobodies that can’t so much as sniff a Main Event spotlight yet he can barely squeak by against someone like me; then you’ve got RANMA whom I truly respect as a legitimate star in this business on top of an incredibly talented individual that I happen to have wanted to settle the score inside the ring with for years; duh, you’re damn right I’m going to jump all over this opportunity, not only am I jumping all over the opportunity but I’m going to make the most of it by showing up and showing out.”

Some people might say it’s a stupid move to take this high profile of match coming off Leap of Faith and while most might feel that way I look at it as a personal challenge to myself. This isn’t about MAIN, this isn’t about the rejects representing the new era of the XWF… this is about showing all those worthless punks that occupy the locker room today why they have a fucking locker room to begin with. Everyone on this show has contributed in some for or fashion to the LEGITIMATE days of this company; legitimate to the effect of fifteen or twenty top players all in their prime fighting and clawing to stand on top of the organization as opposed to a Main Event scene being monopolized by a group of talent that’s sole purpose is to hold back everyone else who stands in their way, right APEX-PROPHECY?

CHRIS PAGE- “You should know exactly where I’m coming from considering you once competed yourself way back in the day, I mean not only is this a Dream Match situation what better way to show the cunts on the current XWF roster what this how cool this place used to be as opposed to the joke it’s become. What I can careless on is doing media for it.”

ADAM BARKER- “Speaking of media, I kind of need you on your best behavior today.”

There’s a smirk from CHRIS as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m always on my best behavior.”

ADAM glares over at PAGE like he wants to slap CHRIS in the face as he states.

ADAM BARKER- “I’m not stupid enough to buy into that crap, we’ve known each other way to long and we’re about to be on LIVE television.”

It’s safe to say that anytime I’ve been forced into doing media appearances I can be kind of a dick, I’ll admit it. I mean I am the same guy who not too long ago in England thought it would be a cool idea to come out to Austin Power’s theme song at an appearance and I’m also the same guy that insulted the Queen of England by calling her a cunt. I think it’s safe to say that I have a tendency of being a little extreme when I’m representing this company; a company that I hold very little respect for.

CHRIS PAGE- “I always keep my professionalism… I can’t help it if other people are completely useless and completely stupid to the degree they’ve got to be emasculated or embarrassed. “

ADAM BARKER- “CHRIS, you called the Queen of England a cunt.”

CHRIS quickly spouts out.

CHRIS PAGE- “That was a message from President Trump so don’t shoot the messenger.”

ADAM BARKER- “Kicked a Queens Guardsman in the nuts?”

CHRIS PAGE- “You and I had a gentleman’s wager.”

ADAM BARKER- “I’m so not doing this with you right now.”

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m just saying.”

Yes I’m, everyone’s favorite douche bag and I wear that like a badge of honor across my chest for one simple reason; fake people have an image to maintain why real people just don’t give a fuck. I’m sure you can determine which category I fall into.

THE INTERVIEW:

We cut to live in studio of the FOX news affiliate in Toronto as both CHRIS PAGE and ADAM BARKER are shown seating on a black couch next to one of the TV Anchors as they’re shown being counted down before taking the air live with a tight shot on the white male anchor looking like he’s just walked out of Men’s Warehouse compared to the custom made men sitting across from him. ADAM sits to the left of CHRIS with the XWF Universal Championship resting in his lap. The display name of TREVOR GROUT scrolls across the bottom of the screen.

TREVOR GROUT- “We’re back live on Good Day Toronto and joining us live in studio is a man that in the Professional Wrestling world might be a household name and a man that will be featured in a marquee attraction come the XWF Twenty Year Reunion on September 1st, he is…..”

The sounds of someone clearing there throat just off camera can be heard before the voice of ADAM BARKER is heard saying.

“Ladies and Gentleman…”

The cameras pan back giving us the full screen shot of all three men with ADAM leaning forward towards the camera while holding out the XWF Universal Championship as he continues.

ADAM BARKER- “My name is ADAM BARKER and I am the representative of the man sitting to my left; the REAL Xtreme Wrestling Federation’s Universal Champion… “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE!”

CHRIS nods his head in approval as TREVOR waits for ADAM to finish before he states.

TREVOR GROUT- “We’re pleased to have you both here today and thank you for joining us.”

CHRIS mutters a response.

CHRIS PAGE- “At least that makes one of us.”

ADAM leans back as he displays the top prize in the XWF.

TREVOR GROUT- “September 1st is going to be a night of celebration for the XWF as it presents its twenty year reunion show; twenty years is a long time to be in business so it’s rather impressive.”

Both CHRIS and ADAM stare across at TREVOR not muttering a word as TREVOR just kind of stares back before breaking the silence.

TREVOR GROUT- “It looks like a who’s who of former XWF superstars and legends will be taking center stage, including you. Is there anyone you’re looking forward to seeing that maybe you haven’t seen in a while?”

CHRIS just sits in silence for several seconds before he responds.

CHRIS PAGE- “Not really.”

I don’t give a fuck if any of the other talents taking part in this event other than a handful of people involved, and they know who they are, while the rest don’t even register on my radar. I know that a piece of the idea to even have this show is to have some nostalgia injected into the XWF.

TREVOR GROUT- “What are your thoughts on the Dream Match involving STEVE JASON and THE BRAND finally set to take place?”

CHRIS leans forward as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Listen, I can give a rats ass about any match on this card other than the one I’m involved in. If you think for one moment I’m going to shit here and sell the XWF or this show you’re sadly mistaken.”

Actually that’s a lie; the only match other than my own that has my attention is a Triple Threat featuring Heather Halliwell versus Star versus Tomoko Hanahara because they’re all tremendous talents and three of the top female talents to ever compete in this profession; if I’m being honest.

CHRIS PAGE- “As a matter of fact the only reason I’m here is because they booked me to be here. I hate Canada.”

ADAM nudges CHRIS with his elbow as TREVOR appears to be downright offended.

CHRIS PAGE- “What I’m not going to talk about isn’t a STEVE JASON versus THE BRAND because I’m certain neither of those two are going to do any ground work or publicity to promote what should be a clash of the titans; what I will talk about is the REAL Main Event of this show featuring the REAL XWF Universal Champion taking on the BEST XWF talent of all time in RANMA SAOTOME.”

CHRIS has officially taken over and hijacked this interview.

CHRIS PAGE- “Fact; RANMA has never defeated CHRIS PAGE.”

Tis true.

CHRIS PAGE= “Fact; CHRIS PAGE has defeated RANMA SAOTOME.”

Albeit in a Ladder Match featuring two other talents but the result of RANMA and PAGE battling it out on top of the Ladder resulted in me whipping his ass and snatching victory from his hands. Thank you, fuck you, bye.

CHRIS PAGE- “Fact; this match is ten years in the making and as long as my name is on the marquee you know you’re going to get you monies worth; this isn’t going to be any exception.. If anyone watching Professional Wrestling or is watching the XWF right now they know I walked back through the front doors and have taken over because talent today are lazy and complacent! There’s nothing about CHRIS PAGE that’s lazy or complacent! I’m nearly fifty years old and I’ve run circles around any and every one I’ve been in the ring with. RANMA is in for a very rude awakening if he walks into this reunion show thinking he can phone in a performance.”

I’m coning for you RANMA.

I’ve craved this opportunity for far too long not to be on top of my game or to squander the importance of this one time occurrence that’s never going to happen again.

CHRIS PAGE- “What you’re going to see between RANMA and I is the LAST time you’ll ever see it again as to the victor will go all the spoils for as long as we’re walking the face of the Earth. So right now there’s nothing more important than showing up at the Reunion and making the biggest impact by defeating the biggest star the XWF has ever seen.”

CHRIS pauses for a brief moment before he spouts out.

CHRIS PAGE- “Just sucks that it’s taking place in Toronto.”

TREVOR quickly tries to insert himself back into the conversation to end the segment.

TREVOR GROUT- “CHRIS we’re just about out of time…”

CHRIS quickly cuts off TREVOR as he points his finger in his face as he spouts out.

CHRIS PAGE- “Don’t you dare try to cut me off! This is over when I say it’s over! Got it!”

CHRIS shifts his attention towards the camera with his cold blue eyes piercing through the lens as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Fuck Canada!”

Which is followed with.

CHRIS PAGE- “Trump 2020.”

CHRIS shifts his attention back towards TREVOR.

CHRIS PAGE- “Now end your stupid segment.”

CHRIS shifts his attention towards ADAM BARKER.

CHRIS PAGE- ‘We’re out.”

The scene cuts to static.

Words from the Stoned One:

It shouldn’t come as any surprise that another XWF classic event has been put together and for the second straight time CHRIS PAGE is booked on top in a featured spot where he fucking belongs; eerily similar to the recent run within the land of Xtreme as we speak. It just goes to show just how much of a hot commodity I truly am even at this stage in my career, right Robert? When I was first approached to sell out another XWF program outside of what I’m under contract to do my initial response was to tell them to fuck themselves because there’s but one person from the old era that I would want to step inside the ring with… and there’s no way he’s going to be interested. The second call I got stated that not only was he interested but that he’d signed the contract… That man is a man that I happen to have a shit load of history with matched with a shit load of respect for; not only as a professional wrestler but as a friend as well.

Ranma Saotome.

It’s been a while, old friend.

Now I mentioned earlier how this was the second reunion show that I’ve been featured as headliner, the first wasn’t but a few years ago when you and I, Ranma, stood on the same side of the ring and ended the myth of the Tri-State Warriors . Aaidan Collins and Drake Komodo didn’t know what even hit them when we finished mopping the floor with them, ah good times. Or how about the days of Long Term Vision? Those were some good times when you and I worked hand In hand and side by side with tremendous amounts of talents and prospered as the flourished the WGWF to heights it had never seen before and never saw again; more good times.

Throughout our extended history within this business there’s been but two times we’ve been in the ring with each other… and you didn’t walk out victorious in either one of them. See Ranma you’re not only looked at as one of the greatest of all time by myself, you’re looked at as one of the greatest of all time by anyone that’s got half a fucking brain and rightfully so when you can do the things that you can do inside that circle; but for everything that you’ve accomplished the ONE thing that you haven’t accomplished, the one name that isn’t etched on your strap is the one they call “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE.

I’m going to take a minute and smarten you up because I want to make a few things perfectly clear; of the two encounters we’ve had one was tossed out which I can’t even remotely brag about; but the other, that’s a horse of a different color all together as I toppled you and three others to earn the right to run my own XWF Pay-Per-View; prior to this Ladder Match that came down to you and I some fifteen feet in the air on top of that Ladder it was I that shoved you backwards and sent you tumbling down to the mat before reaching up and snatching that briefcase; and in the process killed the dream of a show on the USS Distler; sucks, I know.

… but what made this even more appealing was the fact that at this time you was carrying the XWF Universal Championship.

You and I have had conversations about what I’m about to say next so this piece isn’t so much for you as it is so much for everyone who bothers to pay attention to this piece of business because this is just a piece of how I’ve been fucked over by management more times than a hooker on the Las Vegas strip, you would think that by winning a match that’s sole benefit is to BOOK your own Pay-Per-View, correct? You would think that you could book whatever you saw fit… and you could… as long as it fit what THEY wanted to see. You and I never got to have that chance to see what would really happen if we squared off for what was then the richest prize in the game that has now been so devalued you wouldn’t even recognize it; and while it wasn’t your fault, personally or professionally, when I proposed Ranma versus Page it was immediately shot down and our story never had a proper ending.

Until now.

Fast forward nearly ten years later and I was asked to take part in this little “XX” reunion show of sorts.

Naturally I rolled my eyes at the mere notion of another event that would have a big fight feel card wise but would disappoint so many with lack of efforts by guys like us that paved the way for the guys of today; and initially I wanted to turn this down and bypass it altogether until I was asked one very simple question. What will it take to get you to sign on the dotted line; my answer, RANMA SAOTOME.

You’re it.

You’re the only real match against any person on the face of the planet that I’ve never got to have that legitimate one on one affair where two men enter and only one man walks out. I’ve been waiting on this one chance encounter for nearly a fucking decade so you’re goddamn right if RAVEN could deliver RANMA than I’d clear my schedule and hop that flight to The Great White North and give you every bit of fight that I’ve got left running through this body because there’s not ONE PERSON on this planet that I WANT to beat more than I WANT to beat you. You’re the man that walked through the doors of the XWF as an Enigma who fought his way through some of the toughest competition this business has ever seen only to emerge as RANMA SAOTOME.

You’re not an Enigma any more.

Hell, I don’t even know when the last time you laced up a pair of boots was.

Nor do I particularly care because while you’ve been enjoying premium cigars and the sweet tastes of retirement I’ve continued to carve my legacy within this business at any and everyone’s expense… and now it’s your turn; it’s your turn to find out exactly why I continue to be in the upper echelon of this business at nearly fifty years old, it’s your turn to find out why I am running circles around the younger generation without so much as batting an eyelash or breaking a fucking sweet and it’s your turn to find out just how far I’m willing to go in order to leave “XX” with my arm raised in victory because this is a MUST WIN situation for someone like me. I get it too, the moment your name was announced as my opponent I’m sure some eyes rolled and other veterans chalked this up to a successful return on your behalf; but those are the same individuals that have tried to down play me my entire career and those are the same individuals that are working UNDERNEATH while I’m still working on top. I wonder why that is? Oh yeah, it’s because I’m actually talented and I’m more than prepared for any situation that I might find myself in… any situation but this one with you, RANMA.

While you’ve been sitting on the sidelines enjoying the fruits of your labors for years of work within the industry I’m not stupid enough to think that you don’t keep yourself in game shape nor am I stupid enough to think that you’re not capable of flipping that switch and showing up like you’ve not skipped a beat… I welcome it.

I want the RANMA that is on top of his game.

I want the RANMA that is the living legend.

I want the RANMA that ran rough shot over everyone that crossed his path because I want that RANMA to run into the brick fucking wall that is CHRIS PAGE!

I know there’s a level of respect between the two of us, but please don’t confuse respect with weakness RANMA because there isn’t a weak bone in this body. I can’t wait to walk that aisle and look across the ring to see you staring back at me, I eagerly anticipate the sound of that opening bell going off for all to hear because the moment it sounds it’s just formality until the world witnesses what could be the upset of the century because while most of the world might not think I have what it takes to stand toe to toe, hold for hold and move for move with someone of your stature there’s ONE person that does and he happens to be the ONE person that actually matters, his name is CHRIS FUCKING PAGE! He just so happens to be the same mother fucker that has put down the same legends that you’ve put down, he’s the same mother fucker that has found himself at the top of every federation he’s been a part of and he’s the same mother fucker that’s going to introduce you to a rude fucking awakening if you sleep on me… you’re not stupid enough to do all that because you know that when you step into the ring with me you’d better have packed a lunch because it’s going to be an all-day thing; this encounter isn’t any different. They say you are you worst critic and in my case it happens to be true because while I’ve done everything that I’ve wanted to do within this profession never have I wanted something like I want this victory here and now. There’s no second guessing myself when it comes to you, not at all. It’s balls to the wall, ninety to nothing full-FUCKING-throttle! This one victory will erase everything that’s transpired over the last month or so and will completely further validate my career as one of the top stars this industry has ever produced and will remove all semblance of doubt from the powers that be who seem to think that I’m not worth the ten/tenths of the law when it comes to carrying the Universal Title. Oh wait… so let me further smarten you up because you’ll see that I am putting my nine/tenths of the XWF Universal Title on the line because possession is nine tenths the law, and the XWF Universal Championship is in my possession after what can only be described as a miscarriage of justice; or as I like to call it, business as usual for the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, so you’re coming in at a very opportune time because you could very well leave with nine/tenths XWF Universal Champion… In order to do that you’re going to have to dust off those boots, wash those trunks and walk that aisle while taking your game to a completely different level while kicking it into a completely different gear that you might not have anymore. I want you to know that this isn’t a match that’s going to be taken lightly on my behalf nor is it a match that I am looking past by any stretch of the imagination because you are THE MATCH that I’ve craved for nearly a decade and now that sweet tooth is being satisfied for live in front of the world I’m going to prove my worth while standing toe to toe with someone I consider to be the very best in the world. It’s sure to be a can’t miss attraction that will be sure to have our names on the tips of the tongues of the wrestling world; you know it and I know it.

You and I also both know that on any given night any one person is capable of defeating another. I don’t say this because I think you’re going to be foolish enough to underestimate completely, yet I do think you’re foolish enough not to give me the complete credit I deserve as a performer and as a talent. This is my time to open all the eyes of all the haters around the world in one fail swoop.

… which is exactly what the fuck I’m going to do.

I won’t be denied.

Not by you and not by anyone else for that matter. The years of me putting over talent to better storylines has come and gone and the years of looking out for everyone else’s best interest before my own has come and gone, and while you and I are cool this affair is sure to be no laughing matter, it’s not going to be two friends at O’Tool’s having some adult beverages while rocking out to a cool kat named Joel breaking down his very best rendition of the timeless Little Mermaid classic “Under the Sea”; which I’ll be the first to admit he does a phenomenal job and it’s a crying shame he wasn’t cast in the live action feature film; I digressed from my point because the last thing we’re going to be is friends when that bell sounds off inside the Rodger’s Center in Toronto.

I’m going to be your biggest enemy.

When I dispose of you and once and for all I’m going to help you up off that mat and I’m going to shake your hand because you, the boys and the fans will know they’ve just witnessed a happening that they will never see again and that will live on in their memories forever. That’s what makes us Legends and that’s what has given us our right spots in the Hall of Legends where we fucking belong. We paved the road for all the little goofballs that occupy this roster right now and come “XX” we’re going to show the world exactly why we are simply better than everyone else… but the biggest lesson you’re going to learn is the lesson that everyone learns when they deal with CHRIS PAGE…

Losing to CHRIS PAGE doesn’t mean that you suck… it just means you’re like everyone else.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Oh…

Before I forget I’ve got one last thing for you homie…

BOOM!

RICK ROLLED BITCH!

See you at “XX”

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
(08-24-2019), Barney Green (08-25-2019), James Raven (08-28-2019), Theo Pryce (08-31-2019)
RanmaSaotome45

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-31-2019, 03:43 PM

[-] The following 5 users Like RanmaSaotome45's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-11-2019), Barney Green (08-31-2019), Shawn Warstein (08-31-2019), Theo Pryce (08-31-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-09-2019)