Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Classic! » XWF Classic RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Soldier vs Michael Graves
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2019, 10:45 AM

Unknown Soldier and Michael Graves, please post your roleplays as replys to this thread. Everybody else, please do not comment in this thread.

RULES
2 RP Match
No Word Count Limit

RP PERIOD STARTS: August 17th, 2019 (11:59:59 PM Eastern time)
DEADLINE IS: August 31st, 2019 (11:59:59 PM Eastern time)

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like James Raven's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-18-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-17-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (08-17-2019)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-19-2019, 08:07 AM

[Image: MRxRr3E.jpg]

"Sit down interviews are viewed as lazy and boring ways to produce promo work leading into a big match, but the fact is that sit down interviews are a deeply rooted tool in the industry that often times aren’t utilized enough in today's landscape. That’s why Micheal Graves has decided to make his first public comments about XX here with me, Steve Sayors. It’s been awhile since the XWF has seen Micheal Graves in action and even longer still since we’ve seen him do anything of any real importance. His last match in the XWF was a rematch against Dolly Waters. One that saw her even the score with the alleged “Pedo-Graves” and send him packing from the XWF once and for all. That is, until one James Raven reached out and asked the all-time top 50 member to make a special appearance at the upcoming reunion show XX. At first the “Dark Warrior” seemed reluctant to accept the invitation, but something quickly changed his mind. Micheal, care to elaborate?”

”When James reached out, I was surprised. My last run in the XWF started out strong, and within a few months, I found myself in the main event on Savage challenging for the Universal Championship for the first time in my career. After coming up short in that match, I would quickly find myself thrust into a top spot in the XWF after officially forming an on air alliance with a couple of backstage friends. (Jim Caedus and “The Omega” Robert Main) For a moment I was on top of the world as my career was seeing a resurgence unlike anything that I ever would have expected. Unfortunately everything would turn to shit shortly after that, and by the time that I left the XWF last year, I had become nothing more than a running joke. So, when James first called and was pitching names for possibly opponents, I wasn’t really impressed with what he had to offer.”

“On the one hand, I understood his position. I’ve never been the biggest name in the XWF at any point in my career, but on the other hand, it wasn’t that long ago that I gave James (Raven) one of the toughest challenges that he faced during his legends tour. So I was thinking hey, come on man…. You know what I can do, you’ve experienced it first hand, give me a match that I can sink my teeth into.”

”Is that when he came back with an offer to face Unknown Soldier?”

”No, not at first. There were a few other names tossed around before we finally settled on Unknown Soldier.”

”I have to ask, what is the appeal of facing Unknown Soldier at XX?”

”Well, like I said earlier, my career in the XWF quickly went south the last time that I was a full time competitor. The pedophilia stuff, the Dark Warlock, and all of the other outlandish and corny shit that I was doing. So when the prospect of facing such a decorated competitor as Unknown Soldier came up, I almost felt like I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.”

”So you’re hoping to springboard yourself back to stardom with this match?”

”I don’t know about that. I’m 47 years old now, and I’ve come to terms with the idea that my best days are behind me now. The XWF has managed to build one of the most deeply talented rosters in the world today with people like Robert Main, Lux, Sarah Lackland, and even up and comers like Noah Jackson and Vita Valenteen just to name a few. At this point, I really don’t think they would have much use for a broken down old vet like myself, but what this match does give me is the opportunity to go out there one last time and maybe erase some of that bad taste that my last run left and everyone’s mouth.”

”You mentioned earlier that you were doing a lot of outlandish character work towards the end of your stint with the XWF. Was those your ideas, or something that was being pushed on you by management?”

”For as bad as they were, they were all creations of my own. After quickly rising to the top of the XWF after the formation of APEX, I could feel my momentum slipping away. We had Jim Caedus, Robert Main, Chris Chaos, and even Thaddeus Duke for a minute. Chaos was chasing the Universal title, Jim had the Uni, Robert was tearing it up as the Hart Champion in his first reign, and I was feuding with a teenage girl for… Reasons...”

”So you felt that you were being overshadowed?”

”Definitely. Jim Caedus and Robert Main were both world class athletes who were in their prime. Chaos had just came off of a very successful Universal title run and assumed the leadership role of the group, and there I was doing my best Virgil impression. I felt like I needed to do something quick to keep my momentum going.”

”Enter the contraversal “Pedo-Graves” gimmick.”

”Yeah, and suddenly I became the most talked about thing on XWF television. We ran a series of skits, just stupid things. Like backstage segments where I would leave love letters written in crayon for Dolly and then wait to film her reaction. Or the video we posted online of me recording some controversial commentary over some old footage of a children's beauty pageant.”

”I understand that video almost cost you your job in the XWF, is that correct?”

”No, it did cost me my job! I had to beg and plead my case to try and regain my position in the company. Eventually Vincent (Lane) agreed to reinstate me, but only under the condition that I tone the act down before we started losing sponsors.”

”Which would explain the weird promos leading into the match with Dolly Waters”

”Yeah, at that point I decided that a fantasy (medievil) setting would help separate fantasy from reality.”

”Shortly after the match against Dolly, you would drop the “Pedo-Graves) Identity all together, but it seemed that you struggled to find an identity from that point on. Do you think that abandoning that portrayal of yourself ultimately hurt your career?”

”Well, that’s a trick question isn’t it? On one hand, that crap I was doing with Dolly propelled me straight to the top for a short time. I truly felt like I was the most talked about member on the roster at the time. The buzz was incredible. However, a friend had warned me going into all of that, that it may hurt my career more than it helped it, and it turned out that they were right. You just can’t come back from pedophilia.”

”What’s next for you after XX?”

”I really don’t know, maybe retirement, maybe not… I’m really trying to not think about that right now. I just want to enjoy every moment of XX. If it turns out that this is the last time that I’m featured in the XWF, or in a wrestling ring in general, then I’d like to do everything in my power to ensure that it’s a favorable memory for both myself and my fans.”

”Hopefully you find the moment that you’re looking for. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me Micheal, and best of luck at XX.”

Shortly after filming the proceeding interview piece…

Micheal is seen heading out of the XWF studio and onto a busy street with cars parked up and down the curb. He opens the back door to a white limousine and climbs in, quickly pulling the door closed behind him.

”Take me back to the estate.”

He says to the driver who is off camera as he fumbles through his phone looking for a specific number. After a moment he finds and dials said number as he pulls the phone up close to his ear.

”Hey honey, what’re you doing?”

He pauses for a response. A slight smile forms on his face as he listens.

”Don’t worry, I’ll be home shortly. We’re leaving the studio now, so I’ll see you in a couple of hours.”

Once again he listens for a reply before continuing.

”He did? That’s great!”

Another break in the conversation that we can only hear one side of.

”Hol… Hold on dear… Driver, I’ve changed my mind. I’d like to swing by a store before we head home. Jason made the football team, so I need to get him a gift.”

He then hits the switch to roll up the privacy window between him and the driver.

”It went well actually. That Steve Sayors is a pretty good guy. He let me get my story out without trying to drag my name in the mud… Yeah, yeah, I think this is a fantastic opportunity to end my career on a high note.”

Graves nods as he listens to what his wife has to say.

”Haha, nooooo. That part of my life is officially over after XX. You don’t need to worry about that. Heh, I imagine soon enough you’ll be begging me to get back in the ring just to get out of your hair. Haha!”

Graves smirks as his wife talks into his ear.

”Sure, you say that now.”

Another pause as he listens on.

”Oh, you promise?”

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

The tapping on the glass window beside of him startles Micheal. He looks out to see a man in a dark suit and tie motioning for him to get out of the car.

”Honey, I’m going to have to call you back.”

Micheal holds his hand up to tell the man outside to give him a second as he tries to wrap up with his wife, but the guy seems very impatient as he knocks on the window again, this time a little harder than before.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

”Okay, okay, I love you too. Bye!”

Micheal ends the call and opens the door, but before he can get out, the well dressed man outside of the car yanks the door open and begins shouting.

”What in the hell do you think you’re doing!?! Get outta there!”

”Excuse m…”

”Come on buddy, move it before I call the cops!”

A confused Graves slowly steps out of the car with his hands up as he’s not trying to escalate whatever this situation is.

”Do you mind telling me who you are?”

”Yeah, I’m the driver of this car. Who the fuck are you?’

Micheal seems genuinely shocked by what this man has to say as he fumbles through his words.

”I… No… I think you’re mistaken.”

The well dressed man slams the door shut behind Graves and takes off towards the drivers side.

”No pal, if anyone is mistaken it’s you!”

Graves watches on in confusion as the man climbs into the drivers seat and turns the engine. Wait, where’s my driver? He wonders. The limo pulls out and heads towards the front door of a hotel just down the road as Micheal tries to make sense of the situation. He pulls up his phone to call his wife back, but to his surprise his phone is nothing more than a novelty toy phone. It’s at this point that Micheal realizes what’s actually happening. He’s having an episode. He fumbles through his inner coat pocket desperately in search of something. After a brief moment, he seems relieved to pull out a bottle of pills. He quickly removes the lid and dumps the contents into his hand. Oddly enough, the pills is question look suspiciously like orange tic-tacs, but it really doesn’t matter because as luck would have it, another man walking down the sidewalk accidentally bumps into him causing the “pills” to bounce out of his hand.

”I’m so sorry, please excuse me.”

Micheal doesn’t even acknowledge his apology as he desperately attempts to save the falling pills from all dropping down a storm drain, but alas, no luck. Micheal is now on his knees and staring down into the storm drain.

”No, no, no, no, NO, NO!!!”

His frustration is accompanied by light sobbing, but that soon gives way to a chuckle and that chuckle quickly becomes laughter. Micheal looks up to the camera with a familiar twinkle in his eye.

”Hahahaha Hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaaaaa”

Suddenly the laughter stops. A twisted expression befalls Graves before he slowly rises to his feet and begins to aimlessly stumble down the sidewalk.

To be continued...

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
(08-22-2019), Barney Green (08-21-2019), James Raven (08-28-2019), Noah Jackson (08-25-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-19-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-19-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-19-2019)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2019, 09:45 AM

A MIND OF MINE

"When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live."
H.P. Lovecraft

As I stare off ominously into the omnipresent void, I can never quite formulate the fathoms from which my mind can misrepresent itself. I see -- over the rising clouds, castles, and cathedrals -- the passing of time and the distant reaching of the world not known to a mind of mine. That which once existed and were prescribed inside the body that I once was. That body is gone now, and far distant it is lost amongst the planes of existence as a footprint in the foothold of what I remember vaguely to be my reality. I continue to stare aimlessly and outwardly, as visual images begin flashing before mines eyes .

The very universe at the reach of my grasp and unfolding itself before my vision and unraveling its secrets right before me. Pyramids and cyclopean monoliths of ancient civilizations and alien worlds spread vastly out amongst the very tip of my finger, and yet infinitely out beyond the stars and the black coldness of the void. Both my sense of depth as far as it relates to perception is but an intermingling illusion, as the cosmos and all of the creation of existence I see before me, continue to completely correlate itself within my consciousness.

Out in that infinite void, I can hear the frequencies of vigintillions of wavelengths humming through my mind. Penetrating its perimeter and shocking its senses into a reality that is obscure to my knowledge. Echoes of faraway spaces and places, mimicking in monotony the screaming sounds of sadness and sedition. Crying to me to come forth and coddle them. The void now opens, disentangling its nasty dissidence as the flames of ultimate fire begin to flow. I float now, upon this plain of boundless physical and mental pain -- now and forevermore. I accept now and welcome the ultimate cataclysm that unfurls itself before me. Like a hypnotic whirlwind, the glowing red fire comes flailing at me in a swirl of sadistic servitude. As if being directed by a maestro far out in that pit of darkness.

That same gloom and doom I now accept as a vacuum of nothingness, that encircles itself into what I now accept to be my new reality. I sail amongst the stars, watching my world burn above, around, and beneath me eternally as there is no end of time or end of destruction to ever be had. Amongst the unbearable misery, torment, and chaos I can merely cackle to myself and smile. Knowing that out there somewhere in that everlasting void, the fires burn brighter and brighter, and
a mind of mine drifts further and further into madness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NIGHTMARE IN NORWAY

(The following scene takes place in an abandoned castle, far off from the world of civilization in a near-deserted area of Norway in the year 1999.)

Dante Kyllen -- The Unknown Soldier

Damian Kyllen -- Dante's identical twin brother -- Inseparable since birth

Tabitha -- A sadistic witch disguised and possessed by the demon known as Stheno -- The birth giver of the twins through immaculate conception

The journey dredging through the endless miles of snow and powerful gusts of wind have given both the twins frostbite, as their bare minimum of clothing in which theybear constituted primarily of what most would be conceived to be sleepwear rather than adventuring through the frozen tundra. A pair of ragged jeans and ripped plain white t-shirts to match their torn apart sneakers. The shoes that they wear have little to no soles at the bottoms of their feet. The majority of their flesh exposed to the frigid elements causing the normally blank, untanned, and pale white color to their skin that is custom to a shunned introverted Norway native. To instead represent the darkening hue of dark red and blue that is subject to its degree in brightness by a simple touch like a sunburn. Their normally long flowing bleach blonde hair is but a mat of icicles bunched together like dreadlock crystals swirling through their hair.

They had once held hands when they started this lamentable expedition; however, they now avoid doing so as the mere means of avoiding the development of blisters so powerful and intense they would burst and burn with a steady flow of icy puss. They have also taken to using their hands to shielding the oncoming drifts of snow and debris that continuously comes flailing before their frostbitten faces. Out over what had been an endless white horizon, a small speck of black grows larger and larger as the twins make their way closer and closer.

Rising to a peak and eventually revealing the watchtower of a distant castle. Towering and growing with each passing step and becoming more revealing. The dark and immense dimensions to this castle finally can be made apparent after what seems like hours trudging and fighting through the white furor of the perpetual snow. From the sky, a shooting star carrying a massive black rainbow behind it merges with the top of the castle in a very subtle and yet slimy way. Nestling with its peak and enveloping everything as the white sky becomes a very foreboding shade of black.

The vast cylinders of stone climbing higher and higher beyond the blanket of the now black sky, that now paints the overhead view of our two tiny chilly little children. The twins, a mere ten years old and forced to endure the trials and tribulations of monstrous mayhem that has been prescribed before them at the behest of their sick and twisted mother. The bricks of this acropolis, are of a time period far beyond the known construction of Vikings and have somehow predated the likeness of any type of structure from that area -- or any known area to mankind for that matter. Consisting of black soot that seems to ooze from its surfaces, and then mangle itself back together and form stacks that slightly move upward constantly in ascending motion.

The very ground beneath them, gurgling and sucking the lifeblood of the soil into the structure of this colossal castle. Turning the normal brown and green complexion of its colors, into the darkest shade of charcoal black that no darker shadow can subside. Slithering its way towards the sky and up towards a celestial sphere of inessential amounts of cynicism. A sky that once held a horizon, but can no longer compete with the growing cornucopia of mass black obsidian and ebony colored surroundings and has now dissipated into obscurity. The twins still march in unison, side by side, mirroring one another's steps and semblances as if they had made this same trip many times in the past. Perhaps as if this was all some sort of robotic routine they had both grown custom to.

A moat of intense size and oblong wavy structure surrounds the citadel, and as in biblical suggestions is filled to the almost overflowing top of the riverbank with a thick and red river of blood. The opaque thickness and weight in even the smallest drop of plasma from the river are exemplary. Incredibly heavy-bodied and containing what minor amount of fluid to allow for slight lubrication between the chemical components it consists of. Causing it to travel more like lava over a channel of rocks, slowly and with the distinct crawl of sluggish solidarity as the tributaries meet the steams, which in then meet the estuaries.

Flowing as a mass in unison and conglomerated consistency from the sky where once the star fell to the earth. As if the star had used a paintbrush and plastered a trail of red that came from the heaven's above and landed from a giant invisible waterfall to flow in the same manner it fell from the sky to the ground below. The rainbow had been black before; however, as if the night sky had been cut with a knife by the passing movement of the star, it had now begun to bleed red from the wound the star had left behind.

A giant drawbridge comes crashing down upon them, slamming itself inches in front of the faces of the twins who seem not even the slightest bit alarmed. Neither one of them so much as blinking as the bridge slaps down in front of them. The demoniac wind begins to howl behind them encouraging them to cross and leave the barren arctic snow lands behind them. The identical twin brothers give one final nod to one another in perfect reciprocity before pacing their way up the ramp and inside the haunted acropolis. The drawbridge quickly folds up behind them the same way it came so abruptly to open. The baying of the wind dies down from behind them as their backs no longer feel like a guide was pushing them through the doorway and inside.

Inside the fortress, a distinct disparity from the outside is immediately realized. A luminous and immense room barren and empty but of such massive size and stature, it would almost be comparable to being outdoors. As no walls, ceilings, or floorboards cease to exist. Beneath their feet, nothing but a canvas of marble flooring as white and bright as the snow that was falling on the outside. Above them hovering menacingly while glowing and enlightening the entire outstretch of endless bounds is that black rainbow tracing star far off in the distance that shot off across the sky in a swift manner. The same star that had guided them here in the first place and taken a dive directly into the inside of the dark palace of petrification. Shining and creating the most beautiful and radiant glow upon the outstretched light of its circumference.

Inside the glow, appearing as if from the shadows drifting between the folds of light emancipating from the stars glow above, she stands to hold her outstretched arms to her two tiny little twin boys. The SATAN! loving super witch named Tabitha, draping her fingertips across the foreheads of her two twisted and dilapidated twins. Her face, a gnarled and twisted disfigurement of fleshy skin rotting off the edge of her face. Portions of it hanging off what appears to be the edges of bone with not a mere morsel of fat on not only her face but her entire body.

Her anemic and sickly looking body, swaying back and forth as she coddles both the children with her hands. Raising them both to her bosom and pulling them in close, rocking and swaying in a very melodic and rhythmic manner as if swooning the two boys into submission. As if nursing them from back in their infant stages of life. She then begins singing, in a deep low and groggy voice, a lullaby in a very disturbing way....

"O Star of wonder, star of night
Star with royal beauty bright
Westward leading, still proceeding
Guide us to thy Perfect Light"

After swaying back and forth for a few moments, Tabitha retreats backward, revealing that she in fact carries an enormous staff behind her white glimmering robe to which she raises high above her head. The twins, now kneeling and praying beneath her feet as the stars giant beams of the light flood a tunneled path leading directly to the top of her staff. As if a bolt of lightning struck the staff the power and energy of the light now funnels itself to the direct tip of the staff. As if some crystalline object were fastened to its very point, reflecting and shining all over the surroundings a spasmodic splatter of shiny strobes.

"We have come for you now, almighty (ALGOL), and ask for you to be with us for now and until forever! For it is I... Your sister Stheno! I call upon you to bring forth the power of the dark lord and bestow it upon me so that I can bestow it upon them. The time has come as the prophecy of your arrival has been foretold. Place before me now the artifact of evil that shall bring forth death and destruction and make all bow before it. Send forth, the medallion of thine MASTER! so that we can bask in its glory."

Suddenly, from off the end of her staff, the radiant glow solidifies into a natural solid-looking piece of jewelry. An inverted pentagram necklace to be precise. Consisting of immaculate textures of silver and craftsmanship so rigorously decisive and particular. As the light begins to dissipate from the source of its existence from high above, the distinct putrid smell of sulfur fills the nostrils and sinks itself into one's lungs as if stinging their organs from the inside. Tabitha tosses the exquisite looking necklace directly between the two boys whom both turn their heads to stare magnificently at its miraculous appearance from above.

[Image: 468428705_tp.jpg]

"Natural selection must now take its course!"

The twins, not knowing initially how to react, stare blankly into one another's eyes. The eternal glare of doom as both of them looks deeply into the eyes of the other, not one single blink to be had by either of the pair of eyes. A glance that may have been but a fraction of a moment in time now holds deep and divine within the depths of creation and humanity. Damian would be the first to show signs of weakness, as a small teardrop congeals and falls off the end of his left cheek. Promptly when it strikes the ground, Dante reacts violently towards his brother.

Grabbing him directly by the neck and sinking the edges of his fingernails into the sides of his neck. Stomping his palms fiercely down on his twin brothers Adam's apple. Damian, now shaking and reacting violently as the one and only person he could trust in his life was now taking his very existence away from him. His face changing into darker colors quickly by the passing seconds. Deeper and deeper he buries his fists into his brother trachea, collapsing his windpipe and doing it all with a burning fire traced in the outline of the inverted pentagram in the center of his pupils.

"Hail SATAN!"

Hail SATAN!"

Hail SATAN!"

Although Damian was being choked out vigorously by his own brother from whom he shared the womb, however, he still felt obligated and still wanted to be acknowledged by his mother and twin. Although he knew horribly in his heart, that the fate of the weak was an unavoidable consequence that he, unfortunately, must now accept.

"Hail SATAN!"

"Hail SATAN!"

"H---a-----i--------l S--A--T......................."

This would be the final words that Damian's lips were not able to fully utter, in fact praising the MASTER! of the dark world that he worshiped, all along beside his demented and twisted family. The instant the dead twin's body goes limp, Dante instantaneously reaches for the necklace and holds it high above his head. Dangling it just out of the reach of his tongue that is flickering menacingly in the air. Like a snake, tasting its territory in front of where it wants to slither. Reminiscent of how a child staring at a pinwheel over its crib. Dante Kyllen is completely and utterly infatuated with the artifact of evil.

His body knows no pain, as his brain has found a way to focus on the omnipotent piece of jewelry that he held before him, and so that not even the frozen ice puss-filled blisters on his hands gave him pain. His mother approaches, stepping over her now dead son in the process. She wraps the necklace around Dante's neck and bows to him as if knighting him in some bewitched ritual. He rises from his knees and stands at her attention as they lock eyes and share a subtle smile. Dante reaches for her hand, which she promptly gives to him in return and they walk off together. Hand in hand as vicious, murdering, and despicable mother and son. Left to die is his twin brother in a now ordinary room inside an ordinary castle inside an ordinary Norway.

A bleak shadow now moves across the wall towards the floorboards of where Damian's deceased body lay as the scene begins to fade. A possible rat scurrying off into the distance? Or perhaps a once thought dead lifeless finger rising for one last rebuttal to the occasion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
(08-23-2019), (08-23-2019), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-23-2019), Barney Green (08-22-2019), James Raven (08-28-2019), Michael McBride (08-28-2019), Noah Jackson (08-25-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-22-2019)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-25-2019, 11:48 AM

We open with an exterior shot of what looks like a beautiful stone home.

[Image: gallery-TheMeadows-UCBH-1140x641.jpg]

The sun is shining bright, birds are chirping, and the scene seems altogether peaceful. As the camera pans the property and moves in closer to the structure however, something seems to feel a bit off. Then you see it…

[Image: 3u5WK9D.png]

The scene then transitions inside of the building where we see XWF legend James Raven speaking to an overweight nurse who is sitting behind desk filing her nails. A large plexiglass window separates them from any physical contact.

”Excuse me, but I was told that you have a patient admitted by the name of Micheal Graves?”

The nurse didn’t even so much as make eye contact with James when she blurted out the following while she continued to file away at her nails.

“No visitors for new patients until they pass their 90 day review.”

A slight smirk formed on his face.

”No, you misunderstand me. I’m not here to visit him, I need to check him out.”

The nurse’s eyes slowly panned up. By the time she made eye contact with him, James couldn’t help but feel like something was amiss here.

“Are you a doctor sir?”

James hesitated for a moment. He thought that maybe if he lied it would speed up the process, but ultimately he decided to keep things on the up and up.

”No, no, I’m just a… Friend?”

Okay, so one little lie…

The nurse’s eyes quickly darted back to her nails as she continued to file away.

“I’m sorry sir, but that patient isn’t eligible for checkout without his doctors approval.”

James scoffed at the roadblock placed in front of him.

”Well would it be possible for me to speak with his doctor?”

“Certainly sir…”

She sat the file down on the desk and flipped through a few pages on a large daily planner that sat sprawled out on her desk.

“The soonest he can speak with you would be Tuesday, October 29th. Will you be available that day sir?”

James’ eyes widened and he puffed out his cheeks before releasing a steady stream of air from his lungs.

”Yeah, listen, that’s not going to work for me. I’m kinda on a deadline here, and I need this guy out ASAP.”

“Unfortunately there’s nothing that I can do to release your friend any sooner sir.”

She said as she picked up her file and returned to her nails. James turned away in frustration, but he didn’t leave. After standing there for a moment, he turned back to the nurse with a final plea.

”Listen, I’m going to level with you. I’m promoting a huge reunion show and I have a doped up satanist who’s foaming at the mouth to get a piece of this guy. I’ve sold tickets and marketed an entire event partially on the fact that one of these guys is going to bury the other one alive. Now, if I can’t get Micheal out of here in time for that, it’s going to cause me one hell of a headache. So can you please ask his doctor to take a moment to speak with me?”

She made eye contact with James once more. This time however, it almost felt like she was judging him. Maybe she just didn’t like someone trying to force her to do her job? In any case, it seemed to work as she picked up the phone and dialed an extension.

“I have a gentlemen in the front lobby that needs to see the doctor… Yes… Yes… Thank you.”

She hung up the phone and looked back up to James.

“Sir, if you will have a seat, someone will be up shortly to escort you to Dr. Monrow’s office.”

A look of relief fell across his face as he clasped his hands together and took a light bow to show his gratitude.

”Thank you…. Thank you so much…”

James breathed a sigh of relief as he took a seat. Hopefully he could get this mess sorted out in time for lunch. Suddenly the double doors leading into the hostipal let out a loud buzz. Two large men dressed in all white walk through the doors and look to the nurse for direction. She motioned towards James and one of the large men nodded and started off towards him. James stood up and straightened his jacket in an effort to look more presentable, but before he realized what was going on he was being carted off by both arms.

"Whoa whoa, what's going on?"

James struggled to break free, and you know what, he actually managed to get one arm loose.

"GET OFF!"

Then he felt a sharp pain in the back of his right knee as the orderly that he broke away from smashed his leg with a nightstick! James yelled out in pain as he was scooped up and dragged behind those double doors.

Some time later James awoke surrounded by pure darkness. Not so much as a glimmer of light could be seen anywhere in the room. He struggled to move, but quickly realized that his entire body had been restrained.

”Hello?”

He called out into the darkness. He hoped for someone, anyone to answer his call. What was going on? Why did the orderlies drag him back here? Why was the room so dark? Was it a room at all? Maybe he was dead? Maybe this was his own personal Hell? He called out again, this time the fear and desperation could be heard in his voice.

”HELLO!?!”

There wasn’t any reply, but he could hear a slight rustling near him.

”Hello, is there someone there?”

But what he heard next did nothing but lend credence to the Hell theory.

”James?”

”Oh you’ve got to be fucking kidding me.”

That’s right, it was at that moment when he realized exactly what had happened. He had found himself locked in the mental institution with Micheal Graves.

”Nice to… er… hear you too pal!”

Micheal said with a slight tone of irritation.

”What’s going on here Graves? Why would they lock me in here with you?”

”I guess to answer that, we would need to figure out why they would lock me in here with you.”

Even though you couldn’t see it, James shook his head in disbelief.

”You're here because you’re a crazy son of a bitch.”

”Is that what they say?”

James couldn’t help but laugh. Not so much at Micheal, but more so for the situation that he now found himself in.

”This is a mistake, I need to speak to someone…”

”It won’t do any good. I keep trying to tell them that I shouldn’t be here, but that hasn’t stopped them from doing their experiments.”

”Experiments, what are you talking about?”

”Oh you’ll love it! They put these cold pads all over you and hook them up to a machine that makes everything go numb. It’s pure bliss!”

”Is… Are you saying that they do electroshock therapy here?”

”What’s that?”

James couldn’t help but wonder, was this all real, or some game being played by Graves?

”I swear to God, if this is one of your twisted games…”

”What, me? Do you really think that I’d go through all of this trouble to get you tied up in bed? If I wanted to do that, I’d just snap a dick pic.”

”Not the time for jokes Graves…”

Suddenly the lights flipped on and a short older man in a white lab coat walked into the room. Graves laid motionless on the bed that he was strapped to, but James quickly began straining to try and catch a glimpse of whoever had entered the room.

”Hello? Hello? Are you a doctor? There’s been some sort of mistake!”

The frail looking man walked between the two beds and picked up a clipboard from the foot of Raven’s bed.

”Hey, are you listening to me? I shouldn’t be here!”

”That’s what they all say Mr. Raven. The truth of the matter is that yours would be the last opinion that I would consider.”

James struggles to break free from his restraints, but it’s no use…

”Come on man, I’m not a patient. I just came here to check him out.”

The doctor walks to the side of the bed while still reading the chart that he pulled from Raven’s bed.

”It says here that you suffer from delusions. You believe yourself to be a promoter of sorts, and you’re booking matches for the enjoyment of Hell’s army?”

”What? That’s not at all what I said! I work for the XWF, and I’m promoting a twenty year anniversary show. I came here because Micheal over there is one of the competitors on that show, and I wanted to see what could be done to check him out of here. That’s all, no crazy stuff about booking matches for the devil or whatever nonsense is on that chart!”

”I see…”

The man then turned to face Graves.

”I thought you said that your name was Vince?”

”Yes sir, Vincent Lane at your service!”

”WHAT!?! That’s complete bullshit, his name is Micheal Graves and he’s certifiably insane!”

”Well this is interesting indeed.”

The doctor sat the clipboard down at the foot of Raven’s bed and walked across the room. He then picked up the phone and dialed a four digit extension.

”Yes, can you check to see if we have a file on a Micheal Graves?”

While this is going on, Graves and Raven carry on a quiet whispered conversation between the two of them.

”Why to go moron!”

”What did I do!?”

”You know, I’ve been here before and there’s a reason that I didn’t give them my real name.”

”So you gave them Vinnie’s name?”

”Well duh, these people aren’t looking for Vincent Lane, but they have been trying to recapture me for nearly thirteen years.”

”Wait a minute, what do you mean recapture?”

”Let’s just say that this place isn’t exactly what it appears to be…”

”Does the file have a picture attached to it?”

”What’s he talking about?”

”Excellent, bring the file and meet me in the west wing, if I’m correct, we may have accidentally reacquired one of the missing Weapon projects.”

The frail looking doctor hung up the phone and left the room to rondevu with the nurse that he phoned.

”Is he talking about what I think he’s talking about?”

”Unless you’re an idiot, I’d say yes.”

”Shit, we’ve gotta get out of here! Maybe if we try jerking to move out beds closer together…”

Suddenly Micheal threw the restraints off of himself and sat up on the bed. It seemed as though he had already freed himself sometime ago and was just playing possum this entire time.

”Wait, so you’ve been free this whole time?”

Micheal hopped down to the floor with a loud clapping noise as his bare feet hit against the cold tile.

”No, but I managed to get out of my restraints about twenty minutes before you woke up.”

Micheal began releasing the restraints that were holding James to his bed when he noticed the sound of footsteps leading back down the hallway. Micheal held his index finger up to his lips and signified for James to keep quiet. He then jumped back into his bed and threw his restraints back over his body just as the doctor walked back into the room.

”My my, it seems that the lost weapon has returned home.”

He said as he moved across the room to the side of Graves bed.

”I can’t believe that we found you wandering aimlessly on the street. Do you know how long we’ve been looking for you Mr. Graves?”

”About as long as I’ve been looking for you?”

Suddenly Micheal jumped up from his bed. The doctor gasped as he jumped back. Graves quickly rushed for the doctor, leaving him no real time to react or run. Micheal smashed the side of his head into the counter and held it there as he leaned in close to whisper in his ear.

”Ya know doc, I was never a candidate to win any prizes on my mental health, but after the shit that you guys did to me... “

The doctor definitely argued back despite the vulnerable position that he found himself in.

”We made you better, we made you MORE!”

”No! You scrambled my mind and stole away my life! I have a wife that I’ve never touched, children that I’ve never kissed goodnight, and an entire life that was nothing more than a figment of YOUR imagination!”

”Tools, just tools to keep you in control Micheal!”

”Keep me in control? Yeah, that’s rich! It was YOU PEOPLE that wanted to control me, and when I broke away, I struggled... I struggled for so long living the life that you had implanted in my head. My thoughts and actions have rarely been my own over the past 13 years, but it’s all clear to me now!”

”Well bravo Micheal… Congratulations on the sudden clarity… So now what?”

Micheal yanked him up from the counter and spun him to face him. Micheal held him in pace by his head as he leaned in close.

”Now, we end this once and for all…”

And with that said, Micheal snapped the neck of the frail old doctor and watched as his lifeless body dropped to the floor.

”WHAT THE FUCK!!!???!!!”

Micheal turned around and continued to undo the restraints that help James to his bed.

”Di.. Did you just kill that man!?!”

”don’t worry about it, they’ll never report his death. Doing so would expose them.”

Micheal undid the last restraint and James quickly moved to sit up on the edge of the bed.

”Still, you killed him like it was nothing!”

”Trust me, he would have done worse to you.”

Graves snatched up the ID badge off of the doctor’s body as James took a moment to consider it, and concluded that Graves may have actually been right. Either way, he figured he could sort it out after they escaped from this place.

”So, what’s the plan to get out of here?”

”Don’t worry, I have a friend on the inside who’ll help us out.”

FAAAAAAAST FOOORWAAAARD ---------->

We cut back in with Graves and Raven standing in front of a locked glass cell. The person inside is obscured from view.

”You’re joking?”

”I don’t joke, that’s his schtick.”

Graves scanned the doctor’s ID card to open the cell. As the door opened, a familiar voice called from the inside.

”GRAAAVY!”

Cadryn rushed out of the cell, his bare ass hanging out of his opened hospital gown. He wrapped his arms around Graves, giving him the biggest hug that he would muster.

”It’s good to see you too Cad.”

Graves said as he squeezed his pal tight.

”Should I give the two of you some privacy?”

James said sarcastically.

”JIMMY PIDGEON!!!”

Cad exclaimed as he cartoonishly bounced from hugging Graves to wrapping his boney arms around Raven. James was uncomfortable with a half naked man hanging onto him, but that didn’t stop James from giving a half hearted hug back to Cadryn.

”Uh… Yeah, it’s nice to see you too.”

However, Cadryn reached back and moved Raven’s hand down to his bare bottom, and that was just too much for James to deal with. He quickly pushed Cadryn away and jumped back a few steps.

”Dude, what the Hell?”

”I know, I know, how do I keep my butt so smooth, right?”

Cadryn said with a cheesy smile. Raven just rolled his eyes and buried his face into the palm of his hand, and wondered how he ended up in such a far out situation.

”Okay Graves, before we go any further, I’m going to need for you to explain what exactly is going on here?”

”Can’t it wait? We’re almost out!”

James shakes his head in disagreement.

”No, I just watched you kill a man a few minutes ago.”

”You already know James, this has to do with the Weapon project, the people who tried to turn me into Weapon:Gehenna.”

James nods quickly with a look of irritation.

”Yeah, yeah, I know who they are, but what are they doing back? Nobody has heard anything about these guys in years!”

”That’s not entirely true, they’ve been around, it’s just that they’ve gotten better at keeping a low profile.”

”Fine, but that still doesn’t explain…”

Suddenly!

[Image: 7VUL.gif]

All three men looked up to the flashing red lights on the ceiling as some sort of alarm began to sound.

”Shit! Now what?”

Graves looked to Cadryn who was standing there picking his nose, seemingly lost in his own world.

”Cad, we need your help to get out of here.”

Cadryn snapped to attention.

”Oh, yeah sure! Gather in close guys!”

Graves moved in closer to Cadryn before motioning for James to do the same. James wasn’t quite sure what the plan was, but he reluctantly played along. Cadryn wrapped an arm around both men's shoulder and closed his eyes.

POOF!

Suddenly, all three men were transported outside of the facility.

”HA, STILL GOT IT!”

As Cadryn jumped around celebrating his successful poof, a far more serious Graves turned to Raven.

”Quick, where’s your car?”

James fumbled for a second, still a little disoriented from the teleportation.

”Umm, o… over there!”

He exclaimed in excitement as he realized that they were just moments away from regaining their freedom, but then a defeated look befell him as he realized…

”Shit, they took my keys!”

Graves turned back to face Cadryn who was still jumping around, throwing karate kicks and fist pumping over his success in poofing them out of the building.

”Cadryn!”

Graves yelled in a stern tone. Cadryn quickly snapped out of celebration mode and turned his attention to Graves.

”Yeah?”

”Think you can get James stuff back from lockup?”

”I can try…”

Cadryn closed his eyes tight and concentrated real real hard. Suddenly with the release of an airy fart….

FZZzzzzzttttttPOOFttttttttttttt

Raven looked to Graves as if to ask, WTF? Graves just shrugged and made up an explanation.

”Maybe he’s losing his powers? They are borrowed from Doc Deville.”

James just shrugged it off, figuring that made sense. A few moments passed before that familiar sound and accompanying smoke appeared again.

POOFzzzzzztttttttt

Cadryn reappeared from within the smoke, but he looked almost sickly and was gasping for air like he had just ran for miles. Graves approached him and slung his arm over his shoulder to help him towards the car.

”Did he get my keys?”

Cadryn proudly held up James keys and wallet as they ran towards the car. James took his keys from Cadryn and hopped into the driver's seat as Graves helped Cadryn into the back before climbing into the passenger's seat himself. James turned the ignition, which caused the engine to turn over and purr.

[lightblue[“Alrighty, so seatbelts everyone!”[/lightblue]

”Really?”

Not in the mood to argue, James kicked the car into drive and peeled out of that place as quick as he could. Once they were on the highway and James had time to process everything that had happened, he looked over to Graves.

”One thing about all of this just doesn’t make sense to me…”

”Just one thing?”

”Well yeah, why would that hospital have sent me a notice that you had been admitted as a patient? If they really were who you said, why would they… Did they plan on turning me into one of their weapons or something? I just don’t get it. They didn’t seem to know who I was at first, but…”

Graves reaches over and places his index finger over Raven’s lips. Raven glances at him like WTF, but quickly puts his eyes back to the road.

”I sent the letter before I went in. I figured you’d come down and try to get me out so that you’re big XX event could go off without a hitch.”

”So you what, went there on purpose?”

”Yeah, of course…”

”But why?”

”I had to save Cad from that place. They grabbed him up a few weeks ago, and we both know what they would have done to him given the opportunity.”

James almost questions why Cadryn needed saving considering he can teleport himself anywhere in the world, but one look in the rear view mirror, and he realizes that while Cadryn has always been slightly childlike in his demeanor, it seems that something is more off about him than normal. That just leaves one final question.

”So why did you send for me? I didn’t do anything to help up get out of that place.”

”Sure you did, you brought a car!”

”Seriously? Don’t you own a used car lot!?!”

”Nah, I ran that business into the dirt bud! Besides, maybe I just wanted a friend to tag along and keep me company.”

James steams for a minute. He wants to fire back with the fact that they AREN’T friends, but decides to just let it go. He has a match to prepare for, and more importantly, a show to manage over the coming week. The camera pulls back to an exterior shot. We see James and the gang as they drive down the highway. The camera follows them for a short while, but eventually allows them to drive out of view. As they do, we see another car drive into view. A black sedan with tinted windows. It may or may not be following them. Is this people from the hospital still in pursuit of Graves and Cad, or just a random car on the highway?

You are left in the same condition you always find yourself when it comes to Graves… Slightly confused and uncertain of the future.

##############################################
Unknown Soldier
##############################################

”You know what I’ve always found intriguing about Unknown Soldier? The fact that the two of us have so much in common despite being so very different. The face paint, the mental health issues, the high tolerance for pain, a sick fetish for causing severe harm to anyone unlucky enough to step into the ring with us, and let’s not forget the fact that both of us have spent our careers as despised outcast, yet somehow managed to build a small following of devoted fans that seem to enjoy our particular brand of crazy.”

“Much like myself, Soldier’s career will not be solely remembered for title reigns. Instead, Soldier will be best remembered for the chaos that he brought into the XWF everytime that he stepped foot in the building. That’s why this match should be viewed as a dream match. A once in a lifetime meeting between two of the most maniacal men in XWF history that only ends when one of us is buried six feet underground.”

“With that said, there are differences between us. Differences that have defined the both of us throughout our careers. For one, Soldier has managed to build a far more impressive record over the years than I have. He’s regarded as one of the toughest sons of bitches you could ever find yourself unlucky enough to face. He’s managed to capture two 27-7 briefcases, and despite having held them for years, has yet to make a move with them. Does he even need to? Like I said, he’s already considered one of the toughest in the business. What would a Universal title reign add to his career at this point? Does he even care?”

“The fact is, only Soldier knows what it is that he seeks in this business, but I have a feeling that a championship run just for the sake of saying he did it, isn’t something that motivates the man. Instead, I think he’s motivated not just by bringing destruction with him wherever he goes, but by also being the enigma that everyone fears. The mere mention of his name is enough to send warm piss running down the legs of even the most decorated of champions. The thought that he could swoop in and steal your championship whenever he sees fit, and that there is nothing you could do about it, is enough to keep guys like Robert Main up at night. Soldier knows the game that he’s playing, and he plays it well.”

“The problem is, he’s in uncharted territory now. He’s set to face a man who can dish it out just as well as he can take it. You have a high pain tolerance? That’s sweet, but I live for pain. The metallic taste of blood, the sharp numbness of my skin being ripped open by all sorts of objects. The surreal clarity that I feel for just a fleeting moment after a steel chair crashes down across my skull. Pain isn’t something that I tolerate. It’s something that I crave! On September first we will meet in the ring for the first, and likely only time in our careers. Many have already written me off, just like they always have in the past, but they fail to remember two things about Micheal Graves. Two things that make anyone who immediately writes me off look foolish”

“One, my motivations in this match have little to do with the glory of winning. Instead, my goal is to deliver the most violent, x-rated, hide your kids, and cover your eyes, gruesome, bloody, sadistic match that I possibly can. Win or lose, we’re both walking out bloody on this one.”

“Two, and you think people would have learned by now… When you put me in impossible situations, I have a way of digging deep and tapping into something that normally isn’t there. Ask Raven, ask Chaos, they’ve seen it first hand. Add to that the fact that this could likely be the last time that I ever have the opportunity to step into an XWF ring, and what you’re left with is the most dangerous version of Micheal Graves the XWF has ever seen. Do I need to win? No, the victor of this match is little more than an afterthought for me, but if I find you beaten to the brink of death, then perhaps I’ll find the decency to end it while you still draw breath.”

“I am “The Dark Warrior” Micheal Graves. Over the course of my long career in the XWF, I’ve been known as many things. For some, I was once considered the man of their dreams. For most, I was the boogeyman, nothing more than a monster hiding beneath their beds. At XX, I’ll be known as something new… I’ll be known as the guy who tore Unknown Soldier to shreds and buried him deep within the ground, not to simply win a match, but to offer the kind gesture of mercy to a great warrior who on this night, found himself sized up, and found wanting…”

The End?

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
(08-26-2019), Barney Green (08-25-2019), James Raven (08-28-2019), Noah Jackson (08-25-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-25-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post!
drezdin5788 (08-25-2019)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2019, 06:30 AM

A NEW NIGHTMARE

[Image: KHcvSr.jpg]

The mid-afternoon sky had just begun its descent into the evening as the foreboding clouds up in the air began to cast a shadow over the opening scene of our introduction shot. The trees begin to sink their limbs down towards the ground, as well as the flowers drooping their petals as if sadness had suddenly taken over the entire atmosphere. The birds, crickets, and conglomeration of all wildlife that was rattling and chattering about the scene just moments prior, suddenly come to an abrupt halt as silence now filters the darkening evening air. When suddenly, skipping and frolicking gayly on the sidewalk now making her way into the screen is none other than XWF's own Dolly Waters! Rocking her typical Levi hip-hugger jeans and a white tank top with some dark-colored flannel plaid over shirt. The typical girl next door type attire if you lived in a trailer park right across the street from a Wal-Mart.

As many of you know, Dolly has been dealing with some seriously stressful situations as of late. And who could blame her to be honest? Losing to the likes of Tony Santos, who is really the one picking at scraps nowadays by subjecting himself to Hart title matches with Scully, when you think about it. My how the mighty have fallen, to the realm of main event star level type of matches to a title division that Vinnie Lane just keeps around so people like Ghost Tank and Peter Gilmour can feel somewhat relevant. Do you feel important now? Do you @Tony Santos? Knowing that in a span of two days Unknown Soldier becomes Xtreme champion and has single handily surpassed the likes of your recent accomplishments? Bottom feeder...

Dolly had also mentioned how a loss and devastating feud to Michael Graves had caused her to drift off into a deep depression and experiment with drugs. So the fact that Dolly has now subjected herself to this type of debauchery as a result of these tragic events that just took place in her life is not much of a shocker, to be honest. Getting stoned smoking marijuana and watching Dora the Explorer was a way to unwind and forget about the nasty shadows of her past and probably delivers about the same level of entertainment value as watching a Michael Graves promo ironically. Leading us on adventures through the insane asylum with his dumb monkey sidekicks and trying to escape some prison, just like the majority of Mexican children these days locked in cages under Trumps America.

The confused little teenage girl stops to take one last look at the setting sun and notices something a bit odd and perturbing about the entire situation. She takes two steps backward and notices that the sun begins to rise again? Then another two steps forward to just watch it's lucent glow over the evening sky dip back down once again. Puzzled, she strokes her chin but then merely shakes her head as if shaking off the thought completely and simply chalking it up to too much marijuana from earlier in the day.

For you see, Dolly had decided that although the Xanax and marijuana had been taking a toll on her fragile young brain, that her accepting her losses to Santos and Graves were far beyond the realms of these types of drugs. Suicide probably would have been the best option, but that would be something her very religious and devout father would be against. She instead needed something harder, in fact, the hardest. What would be the hardest thing that someone could give to a teenage girl? No, not a Michael Graves pedophile microscopic little penis, but instead the same drug of choice that puts hair on the balls of even young teenage girls -- Crystal methamphetamine.

She acquired an address from her marijuana and pill dealer. He explained to her that the person at this designated address, oddly carven into a piece of black wood and not written on paper, could provide her with the most hardcore and purest form of crystal to ever know existed. The kind of stuff that made you feel like a pack of mules just kicked you in the balls while a steady supply of street hookers serviced you sexually. Looking down at this strange engraving that was more like a map than an actually written address, she thought that she would be arriving at her destination soon, but she wasn't quite sure.

You see, one of the strangest problems that she kept running into and causing concern for her finding this place, was that every single time she pulled the piece of wood from her pocket the map would look completely different? As if it had downloaded some type of Google Maps or something to it and kept updating constantly. The carvings on the wood would simply adjust and move right before her eyes as if by magic adhering and modifying to every step she made.

Dolly now came upon what she believed to be the final destination. A house that sat upon a hill over a river that dwindled far in the distance from the city blocks and streets she was surrounded by. According to the map in order for her to reach it, she needed to cross six bridges along six streets for six miles. The street deviating and breaking off from the sidewalk onto the beaten path towards this home, was very strange indeed. It consisted of a yellow brick rather then it's gray cement counterpart. It was incredibly old and left a pathway of Dolly's footprints behind in a trail of dust as she wandered on down it's the long and winding path.

When she finally reached the house, she could see in full view the worn and dilapidated broken down nature of its surroundings. The entirety of its outdoor wooden structure was falling apart by the apparent evidence of termites, and the paint job on the outside was nothing more than a collective artwork of graffiti all depicting the same mark, an inverted pentagram. In various sizes and colors, the pentagrams wallpapered the outside of the house, but they were, in fact, the only epigraphs drawn on the outside of the home.

Suddenly, Dolly becomes quite startled as a shrieking cry from inside the house splits the sky and drops a noise nuke in the size of an atom bomb on her eardrums. She turns to react to the source of the sound and sees flying through the window of the house, the biggest and blackest giant dildo she had ever seen. Crashing through the window and spraying broken glass all over the place.

"Where is it! Where is my precious!"

Dolly was sure she had heard the voice before but wasn't quite sure what to make of it now. She moves in closer to investigate and instantly regrets that decision as another object comes flailing out of another window shattering more glass into millions of separate pieces. This time resembling a lifelike sex doll bearing an odd resemblance to XWF's legend Steve Jason. The doll was covered in black marks all over the naked body as if someone had been smearing a crayon all over it.

"Lost! Lost! Lost! My precious is lost!"

Dolly now recognizes the disturbing shrillness in the voice and identifies it as...

"Soldier!? Unknown Soldier is that you?"

From inside the home an abrupt silence, followed by the front door opening and revealing the Demon Dicked Defiler, the Midnight Murder Machine, Mr. Epitome of Evil himself..... Unknown Soldier! In a very hunchbacked Quasimodo fashion, Soldier saunders over towards Dolly Waters with his eyes ablaze. He has his mouth wide open and his tongue flinging itself back and forth across his face as he spoke.

"Very good you have come, now you must follow me inside and help me find my precious!"

Although it doesn't seem very ironic that when given the address to the best meth dealer in the known universe, Dolly still had questions about how and why she had somehow arrived at some strange place outside the realms of reality with Unknown Soldier.

"Wait a minute, how the hell did I get here?"

"I prayed to SATAN! for a new auxiliary character and so here you are! I would have preferred my old pal Doctor D'ville, but none the less it seems the dark lord is punishing me yet again and so I guess I'll have to make deal with you. Now come, inside you must help me find my very special necklace!"

"Wait, why should I help you? Especially after I'm pretty sure you just insulted me!"

"Because I have a house full of the best drugs money can buy."

Soldier winks at her and then Dolly shrugs her shoulders and nods and then makes her way inside the home, following Unknown Soldier the entire way. The meth fiend now reaching back to try and hold her hand and walk her in as if guiding a horse with reins, but Dolly continuously bats his hand away at numerous attempts.

"Can I just get the meth and go, you're really starting to creep me out to the point I wish I were in a Michael Graves promo."

"You mean you'd rather be yammering on and on and on in conversations with your auxiliary characters for an ungodly amount of time about impertinent details that have no underlying theme to the story?"

"What?"

"Oh, nothing, heh, what I meant to say was.... BEHOLD!!!"

Soldier takes from out of his jacket pocket a tiny crystal pipe. Outstretching it up in the air and holding it up high into the air while staring at it. Looking all He-Man like in his pose. The pipe is filled to the brim with tiny glass shards of crystal methamphetamine. So clear and so pure that even Walter White would shit himself if he saw it.

"It only takes but one hit my little pretty, and you'll be dancing devilishly on a distant universe higher than the heaven's themselves... But I must warn you, you will become immediately hooked!"

Soldier takes a gigantic hit off the end of the pipe immediately after finishing his sentence and exhales a cloud of black smoke that hovers malignantly around in the air inside the home. Dolly can almost feel the energy in the air surrounding her rise as the smoke seductively straddles just above her shoulders. Soldier winks wickedly and passes the pipe to the tiny underage girl. She reciprocates the same method as Soldier and inhales deeply off the end of the pipe. Exhaling the same black smoke that once again fills the room.

Her body now feels as if a freight train had run up behind her, slamming her heart up to the front of her chest. In her fit of immediate eroticism and awareness, she notices something a bit different now about her demonic drug dealer. Strangely and miraculously a silver medallion necklace suddenly appears out of thin air around the neck of Unknown Soldier. Teleporting its way onto the scene by an unknown force. It shines ceremoniously around his neck with a silver glint that reflects abnormally abundant in the light surrounding it.

"What the hell is that?"

Dolly points to the inverted pentagram silver necklace that suddenly appeared around Soldier's neck.

[Image: 468428705_tp.jpg]

"There you are my precious! I've been looking for you for 666 hours!"

She looks around the house to see an overturned sofa with the cushions all torn out of it as if attacked by a dog. All the cabinets and drawers in every room are wide open with all the contents emptied all over the place. In general, the house is completely overturned and looked as if a tornado had just run through it.

"Great, now what?"

"Now, we must take it to the fires of Amon Amarth and destroy it!"

Dolly shakes her head and tries to defuse the obvious insane suggestion.

"Soldier; what the fuck, no, you're hallucinating or something. Why would you want to destroy this supernatural superpowerful medallion of yours anyway"

"My MASTER! has forsaken me. First, he made me lose to Peter Gilmour, then, he failed to give me C.Diff after months and months of begging, and eventually let the XWF replace me with an overrated lackluster James Raven at War Games. What kind of GOD! would let something like that transpire! If James Raven is back in the XWF and running the show, then there is no GOD! Dolly! There is no GOD!"

A jolting bolt of lightning flashes amongst the sky and lights up the room through the broken windows. Dolly has suddenly transformed in attire, from her jeans and plaid shirt she used to wear, and she is miraculously now wearing a white robe and carrying a giant staff. Soldier has too transformed and is now dawning the dress of that dreadful day in Norway so long ago when he first came in possession of the necklace. The meth smoking lunatic now grabs Dolly by the hands, who has now given in to this request as she absolutely assumes now that she is dreaming, and leads her outside.

It is there, where the two bear witness to the very most dark and dreadful volcano known as Mount Doom! Leering over the horizon where a vast city once stood when Dolly had arrived. Now a vault of fire and lava with black smoke and menacing-looking clouds leering over a black landscape. They walk towards the mountain now, hand in hand, with the silver inverted pentagram necklace glowing a radiant shade of light as if calling for it to be saved. From behind, Dolly has to take a second look, as she assumes her hallucinatory dream is now spewing forth more images of distortion as she sees some sort of hologram trailing them in the distance bearing an exact replica of Unknown Soldier.

"I think we're being followed?"

"That just be my identical twin brother, come to claim my precious for himself. Make haste, we must destroy it before he can catch us!"

They both quicken their approach and in around 666 hours finally reach the peak of the mountain, where inside the fires and lava of the volcano glow with an unwelcoming light. Soldier stands over the tip of the edge of a cliff with his medallion danging off the end of his index finger. The slightest slip downward of his fingertips and the entire necklace would be cast into the fire.

"Go on, do it then, what the hell are you waiting for I got school tomorrow?"

Unknown Soldier still gives her no answer, but instead glares deeply and immensely into the reflection of the inverted pentagram that now mirrored its image into the burning reds in the centers of his pupils. Distracting him from the dastardly act that was about to fall upon him, as his twin brother suddenly appears from behind him and takes the necklace from his possession. Dante Kyllen then leaps towards his identical twin brother Damian again, and just as in the past encircles his hands around his neck.

Squeezing him and watching his face turn colors as he struggles once again for oxygen. The two begin to struggle immensely, which leads to the two of them rolling over the side of the cliff at the exact same moment. Dolly lunges towards the scene of the accident to see if both Dante and Damian had tumbled to their certain deaths in the lava below. Peering over the edge she catches a final glance of both Dante and Damian holding onto one half of the necklace each. Wrapped around a long tree branch that stuck out from the side of the mountain and was the only leverage allowing them to not plummet to their imminent doom.

Dante reared back and kicked his brother directly in the face, forcing him to let go of the necklace and fall to his ultimate terrible and yet inevitable fate. Dolly reaches her arm out at the last necessary moment for Soldier to latch back onto it and get pulled to safety. She battles to bring Soldier back up from over the cliff and eventually is successful in her weary strength inducing endeavors.

"You alright?"

"I've never been better......"

Something seemed off about the sounding of his voice but she could pay no attention to that as the necklace still continued to glow and bring that same glazed look over on her face. That same maniacal and infatuated face that had bestowed itself among Unknown Soldier many years ago and still does to this very day.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

"Wake up!! Wake up!! You lazy drug bums need to get the hell out of here!"

Dolly Waters awakens laying in a field in a park in the middle of a big city feeling incredibly nauseous and seemingly still exhausted despite just waking up from what was probably an overnight slumber. She obliges the old man's heckling request by arising from her position and departing from the park. Relieved that her evening excursions into the realm of insanity had just been a dream. She smiles and begins to skip away when suddenly a jolt hits her thigh and it is apparent that something is still in her pocket. Reluctantly afraid of what she knows she might find, she is soon obliged by this feeling of fear when she reaches in her pocket and pulls out the exact same crystal pipe she had used in her previous nightmare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next scene depicts a graveyard and as we pan closer to one distinctive grave that reads the name "KYLLEN" on it. From beneath the grave, a hand suddenly appears and from out of the soil our demonic-dobadder Unknown Soldier appears. Rising to his feet as he scrapes off the excess dirt from his shirt and begins to speak.

"Many here in the XWF may have assumed me dead, but as you can see I have been reborn, and now as I rise from the dead to unveil the laundry list of tomfoolery and nonsense that will take a moment of your attention to address since I've been gone. I seriously just got done watching a slew of XWF promos and I am sad to see the state of affairs and how many of you pussies persist in this place! Let's take my opponent at XX for instance, after I got done watching what he had to say about me, I wasn't quite sure if we were having a super hardcore bloodbath buried alive match that he was blabbering on about, or if he wanted to take me out to dinner and a movie! He wanted to tell me how much we have in common and then tell me all about our opposites and how they attract. I mean, seriously people, it was like he wanted to get an apartment together and shoot an episode of The Odd Couple!"

"I just watched a promo the other day where a group that calls themselves the Apex Prophecy all went to the fair together and started winning stuffed animals for one another! What next guys? Brokeback Mountain Volume 2 where the three of you go on a fucking picnic in the woods and then take off your shirts and kiss? I don't even have to mention all my accomplishments and achievements because Michael Graves has already done it for me. You see, he's been slobbering and drooling over a chance to get me in a match that he's probably paid too much attention to my ass rather than my assets in the ring! First of all, we don't even have to get into the first promo that he aired earlier this week since he; himself, already admits it to be boring and nothing but the same Steve Sayors sad little song and dance interview that's been done 666 times by 666 different wrestlers in this federation!"

"Then I almost swore I was watching an identical scene that I had seen that odious omnipotent oaf Ghost Tank cut in the past of an escape from an insane asylum with all his buddies with sprinkles of dry humor and minor homosexual 'grab ass' jokes that a toddler might find amusing. I was eventually relieved when a siren went off as I was watching this second promo, as I had assumed that the boring police were finally going to take Michael Graves away and put an end to this mindless drivel. But unfortunately, after that, he had an entire spiel to give about me and how it's going to be an honor to put me six feet under in his retirement match. Well, guess what you goon, you may be satisfied with hanging up the boots at forty-seven while I'm just hitting my stride. I think you all know what age I plan to retire, and that's not near anytime soon! When I bury you 666 feet under it will be the springboard for me to get back in the spotlight."

"You're welcome... By the way, Michael, for me winning the Xtreme title and giving you a title shot by merely being a fucking hardcore badass like myself. You see, people like me walk the walk and come in the door and immediately win championships and prove themselves to be as good as they really are. People like you talk the talk and try to live out history as if it matters in the present and in the future. In fact, I won't be surprised at all to see the likes of Steve Jason and the rest of a lot of these old-time losers hardly put forth and effort at XX. Come back for their one small pop so that they can go home and finally get off on themselves again. Not me, Michael, no.... I intend on showing up to make a statement that I was, and still, am, the greatest of all time.

“One thing you were right about, is that they all fear me. As is evident by their lack of pin attempts on me after I called everyone out! I haven’t seen s single one of these legends attempt, and in fact, nobody even try in the last three days Sad. That my little cockroach is why I will make an example out of you for the whole world to see and prepare for as the wrath of SATAN! once again reigns down upon XX and the entire XWF!"

Unknown Soldier returns back to his hole in the ground next to his tombstone, tossing sand and dirt and mud on top of himself and slinking his way back into the shadows underground.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
(08-27-2019), Dolly Waters (12-10-2020), James Raven (08-28-2019), Michael McBride (08-28-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-28-2019), Theo Pryce (08-27-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (08-27-2019)