Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Classic! » XWF Classic RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trent Gein vs Famine of the Vile
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-14-2019, 09:08 PM

Famine of the Vile and Trent Gein, please post your roleplays as replys to this thread. Everybody else, please do not comment in this thread.

RULES
1 RP Match
No Word Count Limit

RP PERIOD STARTS: August 17th, 2019 (11:59:59 PM Eastern time)
DEADLINE IS: August 31st, 2019 (11:59:59 PM Eastern time)

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Famine of the Vile Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-31-2019, 04:14 PM

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it." - George Santayana

What is history Trent? It’s nothing more than a series of events that end one way and could have ended in another but their didn’t. Thus the reason why you learn and try not to repeat those same events. For me XX is that event. As I get older I tend to forget some of the things from the past and let’s be honest, there are things I want to forget and there are things engraved in my memory that will forever stay with me.

I look back at my career and there are things I wish I could have done as well as things I wish I shouldn’t have done but let’s be honest, there’s not a lot of those. When I first got to the XWF everyone was talking to me about Trent Gein The Butcher of Plainsfield. Trent Gein this and Trent Gein that. It honestly made me sick to my stomach because here it was the beginning of my career, I had finally found who I was and who I wanted to be and all people could ever talk about was you and it set us on a collision course. So I waited patiently for my time. I focused on my career but always had you in the back of my mind. I was just waiting for that moment when I could strike and finally take you down and I did.

Sure, I didn’t do it alone. Scott Young and I ran roughshod over you and Killjoy and then went on to bigger and better things. But I will be honest with you Butcher. YOU are the one of the many men I hold in high regards. Like many of our brothers in this business, you are one of the few that I can walk up to and shake their hand. You’re not Dante Anglais or Tomoko Hanahara. Those are two people I’d slap in the face or throw off a rooftop if given the chance. No, you my friend are one of the few who stood toe to toe, looked the devil right in the eye and fought back. You didn’t win but you still fought back.

You see Trent for all the talk over the years about you being the Butcher and a deranged psychopath, you failed in comparison to me. You failed in comparison because I was and still am darker, more sinister and willing to do anything to be the victor and deep down inside you know this to be true. At every turn over my career I got better, more destructive. I let the real me out and it felt so fucking good. I no longer had to hold back and no one could stop me. But now here we are once again Trent about to go toe to toe in my creation and all I hear once again is how Trent Gein is coming back. How he’s going to take Famine of the Vile out and even the score.

There’s just one problem with that Trent. While you left and crawled back under your rock never to be seen again, I continued on and now the name Famine of the Vile will forever be in the annals of history. So I set out to do exactly what I wanted. I worked hard, focused, maimed, destroyed, broke bones, shed blood and sacrificed everything just to be remembered forever and yet all people talk about right now is YOU! It may sound like I’m jealous or salty as the kids say today so let me make this clear. I am not now, nor have I ever been jealous of you. All I ever wanted was to be mentioned in the same breath as you and I got that. I became better than you and it wasn’t long after that people forgot about you. There was finally one evil being standing, one demon king, one dark master and it was me!

Tomorrow night you and I are going to return to the ring inside the Devil’s Playground. You’re going to be stepping into my house for a night of pain and punishment the likes of which you’ve never seen. You’re going to be one of those legends that comes back so that the corporate goons can put asses in seats and give those people who are nostaligic about this crap a moment to relive those days of yesteryear. All they’re going to see however is an old man getting beaten and bloodied by a less older man. No matter how much time has passed Trent, no matter who gets in that ring with me, I am now and forever will be the demon king. I will now and forever be the better man out of the two of us because at the end of the day, you may have more accolades than me and you may have been a legend long before I became one but the one thing you no longer have and have NOT had for a long time is that deep, dark burning fire that let’s us do what we do best.

Get ready Trent. This is your last chance to shine in the spotlight before I stomp you out forever!

A NIGHTMARE IN PLAINSFIELD

The camera pans left as we see a man running through a field visibly scared of something that’s behind him. He looks like he’s running as quickly as possible and seems almost out of breath. He trips over a branch and falls flat on his face. As the camera pans in on his we see blood starting to come out of his nose and mouth, his face covered in dirt. He hops up on his feet and starts running once again to what looks like an abandoned barn.

The doors to the barn are open as he hurries inside, climbs up the ladder on the right side and hides behind some old bales of hay. He tries to catch his breath as he hears the footsteps get closer and closer. The figure gets to the doors of the barn and begins scratching them with his nails which look like something out of a horror movie. They’re long, sharp and bloodied. So bloody in fact that it looks like whatever was butchered with them bled out a river.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You can run, but you know you can’t hide!” Said the voice in a calm yet raspy tone.

He continues to walk forward as the man hiding now has his breathing a bit more under control. He then sticks his head out a bit to see where the man has gone but doesn’t see him.

SHANK! The long, sharp and bloody nails can be seen coming out of the front of the man that was hiding.

“I told you. But did you listen?”

The sound of the nails coming out of the man’s body was like the sound of a knife cutting through a medium rare steak and as the man fell to his knees, the next thing we see is his head bouncing onto the wood and down onto the ground. His body twitching and shaking uncontrollably as the camera pans up to show us the killers face.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

He screamed at the top of his lungs as he sat straight up visibly sweating and confused. It was a nightmare. Just a nightmare.

“What the fuck was that?” He said as he wiped the sweat off his brow. He looked over at the wall where he saw the poster for XX. An XWF event scheduled for the following night.

That man? Trent Gein. Trent’s nightmare? Famine of the Vile running after him to kill him and he did just that. Lucky for Trent your dreams can’t kill you. Trent then gets out of bed to get a drink of water. He doesn’t feel like going back to sleep yet so he turns on the TV and low and behold, a commercial for XX is running. As they announce the matches for this special show, he sees the match between himself and Famine of the Vile in the Devil’s Playground.

He starts to think about the match and wonder if he’s still got what it takes to do this. If he knows what he’s gotten himself into. The look on his face changes to one of anger as he tosses the bottle of water at the TV, knocking it to the floor.

“FUCK!”

Famine: What’s the matter Trent? Nervous about something?

Trent turns around and sees Famine standing over in a dark corner.

Trent: What the fuck are you doing here?

Famine: Wondering how you’re doing. You don’t look so hot man, you want something to drink?

Trent rushes over to the corner but hits the wall instead. He turns around nervously looking everywhere but Famine is gone.

Famine: You missed!

Trent looks up at the ceiling and sees Famine crawling up there while looking down at him.

Trent: You really think you’re going to get in my head? You think this is going to work?

Famine: I do. In fact I believe it already has Trent. You know you can’t beat me. You’ll try but you’ll fail and when it’s over you can come back and hide in your hole for the rest of your life. No one will miss you. No one will give a damn about you. No one will even say your name ever again. All they’ll remember is me. ME! The man who finally put an end to the so called Butcher of Plainsfield.

Trent grabs the lamp from his left and throws it at the ceiling but hits nothing. Famine is gone once again and suddenly there’s a tap on the window.

Famine: Tomorrow night Trent. Tomorrow night we end this forever.

Trent just stares out the window as Famine disappears into a dark cloud of smoke as our scene fades to black.

OLD WOUNDS, NEW WOUNDS

There are those in this business who set out to do their best to get rid of me. They ran their mouths, they played backstage politics and even went so far as to threaten me but guess what? Here I stand and where the fuck are they? Nowhere! While they disappeared into the sunset I marched on. I stood tall and continued to do what I have done and will always do best and that’s destroy anyone who gets in my way. And sure, while there are times where I have lost to some of the best in this business, it didn’t stop me from moving forward. Those are old wounds I can look back on and say I learned from them.

But then there are the new wounds. The ones I suffered after I came back last time and tried to be the same man I used to be but it didn’t work out so well because those new wounds were caused by one specific wound I never thought I’d get. The loss of my son was the single most painful wound I have ever received in my lifetime. Forget the scars, broken bones and burned flesh. THIS was the one I never saw coming. The one I never thought I would feel and yet here I stand once again back in the ring and showing the world and everyone who doubted me that at 48 I am still every bit as good as I ever was.

Losing Brendan was hard but I’ve learned something since he passed. I learned that he wouldn’t want me to sit back and act like a bitch. He wouldn’t want his old man to turn into nothing more than a pathetic waste of space. No! What he would want is for me to be the man I used to be. The dark, twisted, demented motherfucker that ran across several companies and taught a lesson to anyone they put in front of me. It took a long time to get back to that. To find myself. To dig deep down inside and seek that darkness that had gone away and when I finally found it, I learned that it was never really gone, it just went to sleep.

But now? Oh Trent NOW I’m wide awake! Now I’m back to that man I used to be before and I am ready to step inside of that ring with you tomorrow night at XX and prove that I am without a shadow of a doubt the REAL demonic one. The man who will not hesitate to rip your fucking heart out and eat it in front of you before you die! My thirst for blood, pain and suffering has grown tenfold and I promise you Trent when you climb inside the Devil’s Playground there will be no one or nothing that can save you from ultimate destruction. As I stand here tonight reflecting on my life and my past, the one thing I see clearly is that now more than ever, is the time for me to unleash the ultimate hell on earth. You Trent will be the first to taste what I have in store for so many others.

XX isn’t just our final match but the beginning of a new era. The era of the dark one. The era in which Famine of the FUCKING Vile finally proves that there is no one that can compare. No one that can even come close to the level of evil and merciless anger that I possess deep down in my soul. Trent Gein. Butcher of Plainsfield. At the end of the night when all is said and done, there will be a NEW butcher.

You’re looking at him!

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Famine of the Vile's post:
Shawn Warstein (08-31-2019), Theo Pryce (08-31-2019)