Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A short rest
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-12-2019, 04:22 PM

WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST 2019
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

Mastermind is seen playing with his twin boys Vinnie and Jaco, when his cell phone rang. He answered without looking at the caller display.

"'M' speaking,"

"Double M! It's Vinnie, dude! Wakey wakey eggs n' Bakey!"

Mastermind looked down at his son, Vinnie.

"Hey Bossman, I'm just hanging with your namesake as we speak,"

"So wicked. Teach him that extra rad handshake I showed you, okay?"

"I will do, what can I help you with today?"

"Well, I got a call from your doc, man... he was all like 'MM can't go,' and I was all 'WHOA that sucks!' Is he legit, dude?"

"More or less along those lines, Vinnie,"

"Well GOOD NEWS, dude! I swayed him, and now he TOTALLY agrees that your knee is good enough to get through this Anarchy match!"

"Really?"

"YUP! So I went ahead and booked it, man, I know you're the right guy for this new chick to be tested with... I get it, you're on a bit of a skid and all, but... man, you just gotta get back into it, you know?"

"I understand,"

"Yeah man, so instead of September it's gonna be next week. I mean I know you said longer, but the doc gave you the green light, so, you know... why wait!"

"Yes boss, why wait!!"

"So you're gonna make it, right? I'll see you in Idaho?"

"Yes Boss you will,"

"Bitchin'. Tell little V I said hey. See you soon,"

"Will do,"

Mastermind ended the call and went back to playing with his boys.

The camera fades into the Thinking Room of Mastermind, and it shows him sitting his infamous thinking chair.

Mastermind looked into the camera.

"I'm coming back a couple of weeks earlier than expected, but we all know you can say 'no' to people like Vinnie.

"Vinnie and I go way back, there is mutial respect between us. I know how hard he works to keep the XWF going, and he knows how hard I work and I give my all in all of my matches. 105 thus far.

"This isnt about me and Vinnie. This is about me coming back 3 weeks ahead of schedule to take on newcomer 'The Lethal Beauty' Belladona Lovely. Great a rookie.

"I hate taking on rookies, because my history with them is not flash, and especially since I nees to break my 7 match losing streak, so I need to come up with something good in order to beat the rookie.

"Belladona, from your profile I've come up with four main words that we can talk about, about you. Thise four words are: Crazy, Misunderstood, Unpredictable, and Uncaring. Funny those same for words can describe me too."

Mastermind sat forward...

"'CRAZY:' You describe yourself as crazy or you wanna act crazy because then it'll put people off of their game, straight away. Then because they need to find a way to fight back, it'll take them longer to mount a come back and so it automatically puts them on the backfoot..."

Mastermind smiles and taps his head.

"I see right through you, Belladona. Trust me about that... in my early days in the XWF, I chose to go down that 'crazy' route because I felt I had to. What's the saying? Crazy do as crazy does?......

"'MISUNDERSTOOD:' "You say people call you crazy yet you call yourself Misunderstood! But isn't that the whole act to show people you are crazy? You can't have both ways because it doesn't work that way. I should know....

"In my earlier days I tried being crazy. Now most of the time I am misunderstood. Its a hard habbit to break. You can't be both, you have to be one thing, or like I said, people will see through you, because I do..."

Mastermind smirks but continues....

"UNPREDICTABLE:' "So being unpredictable is the way you want to go as well. It'll only gets you so far until it becomes envitable that you become predictable because you will then have to evolve to get unpredictable again.

"People tell me I'm too predictable but I don't listen because (a) I'm too stubborn, and (b) I don't give a damn....."

Mastermind sat back.

"'DON'T CARE:' is what brings us to my last point. In your profile it says you don't care but Belladona, you really should, because I care about breaking my losing streak, because I will beat you because like I said I know you better than you know yourself because I will use all those four keywords as motivating characters to beat, the one, the only, the Predictable, the understood, the less than crazy, the lethal Beauty Belladona Lovely, so YOU should CARE about that...."

Mastermind starts laughing as the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
(08-13-2019), Michael McBride (08-12-2019)