Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 01:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 08-10-19
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-11-2019, 04:01 AM

[Image: V3i33MC.png]

LIVE FROM MIDFLORIDA CREDIT UNION AMPHITHEATRE

[Image: 4PXuAlD.jpg]

TAMPA, FLORIDA

THE XWF TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT INVITATIONAL KICKS OFF!

Salt & Pepper
Afton Pepper & Frederic Salt (w/ Vic Vinegar)
- vs -
The New Trolls
Positive Pete & Negative Nelly
Tag Team
Optional: Vic Vinegar may do a single 500 word RP

The Arm Collectors
Hanari Carnes & Steve Justice
- vs -
The Disintegrators
"Dangerous" Dave Mustang & Johnny "Twisted" Steele
Tag Team

Samuel McPherson
- vs -
Ghost Tank
- vs -
Thaddeus Duke
Triple Threat

Gloriously Awful
Bobby Miz & The Roode
- vs -
Sick Cunts
Noah Jackson & Fuzz
Tag Team

Vileish Gambino
Bigg Rigg & Famine of the Vile
- vs -
Cable TV
Tristan Slater & John Cable
Tag Team

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Lux ©
- vs -
Griffin MacAlister
Singles

OPEN

Saturday Night Savage is now live, and is about to get underway when like Wednesday Night, the camera's focus on the main X-tron where outside influences seem to have taken control and then......

THE MISFITS

flashes across the screen. Then from the back walks out a stranger.

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg]

He looks out at the crowd, and then just shakes his head. He continues on down the ramp, until he gets halfway to the ring, where he is given a microphone.

[Image: 723px-Robert_Downey_Jr_2014_Comic_Con_%28cropped%29.jpg]

"I don't give a damn if you boo me, or cheer me, because I am not after your recognition. Let's get straight to the point."

"My name is Antony the Jerk. I am the mouth piece for my clientele, The Misfits. I will not tell you anything about my clientele, because they are not ready to be here yet. You will not know their names, you will not see their faces, not until I am absolutely certain they are ready to be among this rabble calling themselves Wrestlers. That is why I am here. To observe. To scout so to speak. I'm here tonight on Savage to see who will be the best fit for Saturday Night's from the Misfits. I'll be at Anarchy on Thursday to observe who will be the best fit there, then in two weeks I will be observing again on Wednesday Night Warfare, to see who best fits there."

"Not only that but I'll be spending time around the XWF to see what I can observe so that my clientele can fit in. I'm not expecting much to be honest and that's the honest truth and that's why they call me a Jerk. I will tell it like it is. Whether it be speaking to my clientele, the Misfits, themselves, so it can make them better, or whether it's to anyone who comes across my path. I will not lie. Once again my name is Antony The Jerk. You may cheer, you may boo, but I don't care."

Antony the Jerk then drops the microphone and heads straight towards where the commentators were sitting. He sat not far from them, and crosses his arms. The X-Tron goes back to normal, and Savage continues.

Salt & Pepper
Afton Pepper & Frederic Salt (w/ Vic Vinegar)
- vs -
The New Trolls
Positive Pete & Negative Nelly
Tag Team

The opening riff of "Heaven Is A Place On Earth" starts blasting over the sound system as the fans come alive. At the 20 second mark Afton Pepper dances his way out from the back as rainbow confetti starts shooting out of small cannons lining the entry way. Pepper slaps hands with his fans and even kisses a baby or two before rolling into the ring under the bottom rope. He dances in the center of the ring for a few seconds before ending his routine with a split just as the song ends.

Frederick Salt and Vic Vinegar follow Pepper to the ring.

The lights get brighter in the arena as "Why Can't we be Friends" hits the PA system. From a collection of yellow lights flooding the entrance area out comes Positive Pete. With a huge smile and defined abs he begins to make his way out to the fans. He stops for a moment, collecting the good energy in the arena as hardcore wrestling fans and youngsters fill the arena with mixed cheers and sneers. He gets a bit of a confused look on his face as he assess the negative feedback, but quickly finds a bounce in his step from the cheers as he begins to make his way down the aisle. He rolls into the ring, than bounces to his feet while thanking the fans with friendly waves. He takes a few moments at the corners to prop himself up and give a thumbs up to all the people in attendance. After that he respectfully finds his corner to begin his stretching routine. Negative Nelly follows Positive Pete out.

Pepper starts in the ring looking across at Positive Pete.

The ref stands between and calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Pete rushes Pepper who simply sides steps and holds out a foot, like a cartoon character The Positive One fumbles before falling face-first into the middle turnbuckle. Salt chuckles pulling out a velvet handkerchief to wipe tears from his eyes; Pepper grabs Pete by the tights and pulls him back to his feet. Afton then puts a shoulder into Pete's spine and rolls him over his shoulders in a twirl! Pete lands on his feet doesn't seem to even know what happened before Pepper lays him down with a spinning heel kick to the sternum!

PC: Damn! Pretty sure I just saw Pete's soul leave his body for a sec!

The One Man Pride Parade saunters over to Pete's face and cleans his boot on his face which rouses the positively prone person. Pete stands to his feet and grabs Pepper's wrist and tries to whip him into the corner but Afton gracefully counters and ducks under Pete's arm with a twist and sends a heel into his jaw!

Positive Pete drops to the ground holding his mouth and rushes to the corner of Negative Nelly and goes for the tag!

Pepper simply watches on with a smirk and goes to tag Salt... Who rejects!

HHL: Salt doesn't want in!? Could this be dissension?

PC: ... No... I think Salt just coconut oiled his hands and doesn't want to ruin them.

HHL: Oh, yeah that's understandable.

Vic Vinegar at ringside pulls out a pair of opera glasses to watch Pepper do his thing.

Positive Pete tries to get his jaw back into place as Negative Nelly rushes Pepper only to be knocked the fuck out by...

HHL: BUZZ CUT!

The superkick hits perfectly and Pepper goes for the pin!

3!!!

WINNERS - SALT & PEPPER!

The Arm Collectors
Hanari Carnes & Steve Justice
- vs -
The Disintegrators
"Dangerous" Dave Mustang & Johnny "Twisted" Steele
Tag Team

The Disintegrators" by Megadeath shrieks through the arena, as "Dangerous" Dave Mustang and Johnny "Twisted" Steele roar down the entrance ramp on their twin Harleys. They circle the ring once and then park their bikes on either side of the ramp and strut to the ring, giving each other a massive high ten once they are on the apron together. Mustang gets in the ring first and waits for their opponents to enter.

"Danza Kuduro" hits and Hanari Carnes spins and dances his way out to the ramp in traditional latin Bachata style. He is carrying the flag of the Dominican Republic on a flag pole over his shoulder. Instead of walking down the aisle, he waits on the ramp as his music stops.

"New Noise" by Refused starts playing as the arena lights dim. A spotlight illuminates the aisle and Steve Justice emerges from the back wearing a red satin robe with the hood up. He looks at Hanari and they both nod, walking down the aisle together.

Pip: These two haven't teamed together before, should be interesting to see how they mesh.

Both men make their way to the ring and climb in, doing their respective poses for the crowd. As Dave Mustang waits to see who's starting off against him, the ref calls for the bell.

DING! DING!

Hanari and Justice play a quick game of Rock, Paper, Scissors, which Justice wins. Carnes pats Steve on the back before climbing onto the apron.

Heather: Looks like we're staring off with Steve Justice against Dave Mustang.

Justice and Mustang lock up in the center, with Dave locking in a Headlock on his opponent. Steve brings them both back against the ropes and thrusts Mustang forward to the opposite side. On the rebound, Justice hits an Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. He waits a moment for his opponent to stand up, then runs towards the ropes himself. As Justice hits the ropes, Johnny Steele pulls them down sending Steve tumbling over to the outside.

Heather: Steele gives his partner time to recover with that underhanded move.

Pip: He was just grabbing the rope, Heather, guys do that ALL the time!

Johnny Steele mocks Steve Justice, who gets to his feet and yanks Johnny off the apron. Justice begins to hammer away at Steele, but gets blind-sided from behind by his other opponent. Hanari Carnes tries to get in the ring to go help, but the ref holds him back. As that happens, both members of the Disintigrators whip Steve Justice into the steel steps.

Pip: When will people learn NOT to enter the ring illegally?

Heather: It does usually work out for the opposing team, huh?

Dave Mustang rolls Justice into the ring and follows him in. He quickly gets up and tags his partner, who joins Mustang in the ring. Both men bring Steve to his feet and whip him to the ropes, hitting Justice with a Double Clothesline on the rebound. As Dave exits the ring, Johnny Steele covers Steve.

KICKOUT!!!!!!

Pip: Steve Justice keeps his team alive with that kickout.

Heather: He needs to get Hanari in the ring to give himself a break.

Johnny Steele picks Steve Justice up and hits him with a Sidewalk Slam. He then brings his opponent up again and throws him to his corner. Steele runs at Justice, but gets met with an elbow to the face. As Johnny backs up, Steve goes to run at him but Dave Mustang grabs Justice by the mohawk and yanks him to the mat. The ref gives Mustang hell, who just puts his arms in the air and acts innocent.

Heather: I can't believe how much the Disintigrators are getting away with!

Pip: I can't believe you're surprised.

Johnny Steele hurries over and tags Dave Mustang. Both men, once again, whip Justice for the ropes but Steve hits them BOTH with a Clothesline of his own. Justice picks Steele up and throws him over the top rope before going over to Mustang. Steve brings Dave to his feet and delivers a Tiger Suplex, before going over to Hanari Carnes and making a tag. As Carnes comes in, he communicates with his partner who stays in. Hanari picks Dave Mustang up and gets behind him, wrapping his hands around his waist. As he does this, Steve Justice runs at them and Clotheslines Mustang, causing Hanari to use the momentum to hit a German Suplex. Carnes covers ad Justice goes out to the apron.

THR-NO!!!!!!

Johnny Steele runs in and breaks up the cover, before going back to his corner. This doesn't phase the fresh Hanari Carnes, who stands up and brings Dave Mustang with him. Hanari puts Dave onto his shoulders and hits a Samoan Drop. Carnes keeps Mustang on his shoulders and stands back up, before climbing him forward for a Gutbuster.

Heather: Interesting pair of moves there by Hanari.

Pip: You gotta wonder if he's trying to show up his partner a little.

Carnes walks over and tags Steve Justice. Both men whip Mustang to the ropes and, on the rebound, do a double team of Justice hitting a Running High Knee as Hanari does a Chop Block. Carnes goes to the apron as his partner covers.

KICKOUT!!!!!!!

Heather: Mustang just barely keeps his team alive.

Pip: That he did but he's just prolonging the inevitable.

Justice grabs Mustang by the back of the neck and pulls him up to his feet. He then walks Mustang over to the corner where Carnes is waiting. Once there Justice and Carnes slap hands for the tag. Justice delivers a couple of well placed knife edge chops to Mustang's chest before inexplicably turning around and charging at Johnny Steele and with through the rope spear sends both himself and Steele crashing down to the floor.

Heather: Heck of a move there by Steve Justice.

Pip: And now Carnes has Mustang right where he wants him.

Carnes climbs into the ring, backs up a few paces and then delivers the Punta Cana Kick! A Super Step Up Enzuigiri!!!

Dave Mustang falls face first onto the mat and Carnes quickly rolls him over for the cover.

Heather: This should do it.

3!!!

Winners: The Arm Collectors - Steve Justice and Hanari Carnes

"Falling Apart" by Trust Company begins to play over the PA system as the fans begin to cheer. After a moment, Big D slowly walks out onto the ramp, a briefcase in his hand, and observes the crowd for a moment.

Heather: We were promised to hear the future about Big D tonight and here he is!

Pip: And unless he attacked Ned or Vita, it looks like he brought HIS briefcase with him.

Big D walks down the aisle, ignoring the fans' outstretched arms, instead focusing on the ring. Once there, he climbs onto the apron and into the ring, before walking over and grabbing a microphone. He positions himself in the center, briefcase in one hand, mic in the other.

Heather: This is it, we're all gonna find out what's next for Big D.

Big D brings the mic to his mouth, but doesn't say anything, instead bringing his arm back down at his side. The fans begin to show their appreciation for him, cheering and chanting a variety of positive things. He looks around the arena, a look of regret on his face.

Pip: If I didn't know any better, I'd say that's the face of someone who's about to retire.

Heather: He's certainly grown on these fans, they're doing their best to keep his spirits up.

As the noise in the arena continues to grow for him, Big D looks down and shakes his head. Without saying anything, he kneels down and sets his briefcase on the mat. Big D then opens it up, revealing the contents he'd 'won' at Leap of Faith.

Pip: It doesn't even look like he's touched his weed or money!

Big D stands up, eyes completely focused on his 'prize', a blank expression on his face. Once again, he brings the mic towards his mouth and opens it but no words come out. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a book of matches, causing the crowd to gasp. With no emotion at all, Big D takes a match out, strikes it, and drops it into his briefcase.

Heather: What the hell is he doing?!

Pip: Committing a crime, that's what!

The match lights some of the contents on fire and Big D strikes another one and drops it in a different spot. His expression doesn't change at all as he watches his marijuana and money burn.

Pip: I can just hear the Queen's heart breaking, he's burning so much shoe money!

Heather(coughing): He's also...... gonna get everyone in the arena high!

The fans are confused, giving various reactions to what they're seeing. Big D just stares at the flames as they burn away $25,000 and a pound of weed, like it was nothing. He stretches his arm with the mic out in front of him and opens his palm. Slowly, the microphone rolls down the palm of his hand to the tips of his fingers, before falling to the mat. Feedback fills the arena and people groan over the awful sound. Without any words, Big D turns away from the flaming briefcase and exits the ring.

Pip: That's it? What about addressing his future?!

Heather: Maybe this is his way of retiring?

Pip: Or maybe he's telling everyone he didn't compete at Leap of Faith for THAT?

Heather: I don't know, but some sort of clarity would be nice.

Big D walks up the aisle as fans question his motives, but he just ignores them. He walks into the ramp and through the curtain to the back.

Samuel McPherson
- vs -
Ghost Tank
- vs -
Thaddeus Duke
Triple Threat

Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace plays over the sound system as a large man walks out from the curtain and stands on top of the ramp, looking around with Henry standing behind him before he walks very slowly to ringside as he steps on the apron and goes over the top rope with his feet and goes to a corner to rest himself up on, looking at his opponent with intensity

The arena goes dark as the song plays for a good thirty seconds, only for before Ghost Tank to begin to walk out, wrists and ankles seemingly bound in solid steel manacles. The sound of the chains scraping along the entrance way and neon green spotlight shine on the entrance way. He stops there in the middle, swaying with his head down. Another thirty seconds pass, he begins to walk down the ramp, body swaying side to side with the spotlight following him, and as the voice yells out "3520 North Marshall Street!" He'll let out a loud roar type of yell as he breaks his chains and the green light is changed for a strobe light. He would then run down the rest of the ramp and slide into the ring, before him running into the ropes, stopping, the lights go dark, before the normal lights appear and his mouth is in a wide grin, revealing the blackened teeth, his body hanging off the middle rope, throat against the rope.

Silence.

Darkness.

GUITAR! White light bursts through the darkness pointing straight up from the ring posts illuminating the vertical Illuminatus Iron Cross banners (white field, blue cross,) hanging from the lighting rigging above each corner of the ring. More guitar, the screen flashes to behind the curtain where Thaddeus is shown wearing a white Dolly Waters, Revolution Prime hoodie with the hood up, rocking back and forth in anticipation and excitement. The Xtreme title slung over his shoulder

Back to the mostly darkened arena. 'OKAY,' the arena lights pop on, strobing in blue and white colored lighting with Thaddeus Duke, hood up, standing on stage not moving.

GUITAR WINDS UP, CHORUS: The crowd cheers as he throws off the hood and walks to either side of the stage, pointing out toward the fans. He backpedals toward center stage and then heads toward the ring. Once he can reach fans, he slaps hands old school style, going from side to side. He runs up the steps and pauses, looking at his admirers before hopping over the top rope into the ring. He makes his way to each corner, giving the Bret Hart "I love you" pose with the Xtreme title held high. Once all four corner are done, he hops back to the outside and takes selfies with fans at ringside. Mostly kids and teens.

All three men meet in the center of the ring. Eyes locked on one another. Unflinching. Ruthless. Willing to do whatever it takes to achieve the win. The ref gives the nod and the bell is rung and this match... BEGINS!

Heather: This should be an interesting match pitting a relative new comer against two recent returnees.

Sam McPherson flies right into the heat of things with a quick Roundhouse Kick to Ghost Tank's jaw before he takes Thaddeus down via a Clothesline. Thad's body hits the canvas hard and Sam rushes to the ropes. Climbing them with ease, he perches himself atop the top turnbuckle and waits. Slowly... Thad and Tank rise but who will he choose. Smiling to himself, he knows the answer and springs forth. His target? Thaddeus Duke. As he launches into a Sunset Flip. This atypical move is delivered in near perfection. Unfortunately. It doesn't hit it's mark. Thad moves out of the way at the exact second before impact. The crowd surges and everyone gasps when this happens. It is almost like we all can feel Sam McPherson's pain.

Pip: McPherson may be out of his depth here.

Insult to injury, Thad follows this up with a Leg Drop! Turning it right into an Ankle Lock! McPherson writhes in agony but there is a saving grace. Ghost Tank! With a Big Boot to Thad's head! Ouch! That's gotta hurt! Thad rolls away from Sam, holding his skull. His eyes fixated on Tank. Thad rises, still staring at Ghost Tank and then, both men clash in the center of the ring. Several rights and lefts are delivered before Thad gets the better of Tank. A hard right knee to the kidney takes GT down. So hard, you can hear the impact. Laughing, Thad reaches down and tears GT off the canvas by his hair.

"You aren't fit to fight on my level."

Duke's words can be heard. Even though he isn't yelling. He lifts Ghost Tank into a Back Breaker. It's epic. The sound is incredible, kids cringe and women weep. Thaddeus Duke covers.

Sam McPherson with a Fist Drop from the top rope!

Heather: McPherson with the last second break up of the pin.

Thaddeus turns his attention to Sam. His eyes filled with fury.

Pip: And now Duke has his eyes set on McPherson.

Samuel tries to revive his fire with a Spear but Duke catches him in a Choke hold. He waves his finger in front of McPherson's face, taunting him, like a child and then... comes the Chokeslam! The Chokeslam heard 'round the world! Sam's body crashes to the canvas!

Thad covers!

2!!

Ghost Tank with an Enziguri!

Heather: And another pin breakup, this time by Ghost Tank!

Thaddeus is clearly outraged but rolls with the maneuver. He bounces back up and catches Tank with an Uppercut. GT flops back and Thad is all to happy to greet him with a few stomps to the head, chest and stomach. As Ghost wiggles about in agony, McPherson gradually rises. Unbeknownst to Duke. He lifts himself and takes position. He's ready, this is Sam's time to shine. He watches Duke abuse Tank and then, right as Duke turns around, he strikes. Coming in fast with a Spear, no one could have planned better but he isn't striking down a normal man. This is Thaddeus Duke and he is ready.

Duke catches McPherson by the throat. His eyes locked on. And then he does something very uncharacteristic. Thad smiles. Right before he Chokeslams McPherson to hell! From there he covers as GT stirs about.

Heather: This could be it after a vicious clothesline from Thaddeus Duke.

3!!!

Winner: Thaddeus Duke

Gloriously Awful
Bobby Miz & The Roode
- vs -
Sick Cunts
Noah Jackson & Fuzz
Tag Team

As “I Came too play” blares on the X-Tron, The Miz comes out to the entrance, we see him posing to the camera and walks down the ramp. Then suddenly the lights goes out..

“GLORIOUS” blares on the X-Tron, and the spotlight is on Bobby Roode as he turns around with a smirk on his face. Paul Heyman is behind him, and we see Miz and Roode go to the ring, and taunt to the fans as Heyman cheers them on.

FuZz simply walks down to the ring, paying the fans no mind, and slides into the ring. He goes to the corner, and gives everyone a middle finger. Then leans on the ropes as he wait for his partner…

Noah Jackson runs onto the ramp with a burst of energy, taunting to the crowds. He walks towards the ring going to high five fans before faking out and giving them a dab like a dick. He rolls into the ring and rests in his corner.

Heather: What are your thoughts going into this match Pip?

Pip: That I can't wait for it to be over.

Heather: Harsh.

Then all four men are eyeing one another, then we see Miz and Noah start off as the bell rings. Noah then gives out a handshake to Miz, and he goes for it, but Noah swiped it away. Then Miz punches Noah in the face, and continues to hit striking blows until he Whips him to the ropes and connects with a Lariatoo. Miz then tags in Bobby, and Bobby stomps on Noah in the gut. Bobby locks in a chinlock, and Noah immediately gets on his feet and elbows Bobby in the gut and breaks free.

Noah then sissy walks to Fuzz and tags him in, Fuzz clubs Bobby in the back with his fist and attempts to German Suplex him, but Bobby reached on the ropes Fuzz rolls off him. Bobby lifts Fuzz, and takes him to the corner. Bobby tags in Miz, and Bobby lifts Fuzz arm up and Miz kicks him in the ribs. Miz then hits a Suplex on Fuzz, and goes for a pin..

KICKOUT

Pip: Thank God.

Heather: Not a fan of Gloriously Awesome?

Pip: Is anyone?

Noah kicksout, and Miz then goes for a Single Leg Lock on Fuzz, but Noah breaks the hold. Miz and Noah have brief confrontation, but the ref broke it up. Fuzz rolls to the outside, and Bobby knee’s Fuzz in the face and whips him into the steel steps. Bobby then rolls him back into the ring, and Miz lifts up Noah and tosses him to the corner again.

Miz tags in Bobby and Miz hits a Backbreaker while Bobby hits a diving elbow from the top on Fuzz. Bobby goes for the pin, but Noah breaks it up. The ref then argues with Noah, and Paul slides a foreign object in the ring, and Bobby attempts to hit Fuzz with it, but Fuzz kicked it out of his hand. Fuzz then punches Bobby, and whips him to the ropes and connects with a Big Boot.

Fuzz drags Bobby to his corner, and tags in Noah. Fuzz then puts Bobby in a Samoan Drop and Noah connects with a Neckbreaker on Bobby. Bobby rolls out of the ring, and Miz and Paul check on him, then Noah pumps the crowd by running to the ropes…

DEATH DEFYING LE—

Pip: That Noah Jackson is one sick cunt. I love it.

Heather: I don't think you can say that word on live tv?

Pip: Sick?

Noah pump fakes Miz and Bobby, and laughs at them. Bobby slides into the ring, and gets stomped out by Fuzz and Noah. Fuzz then puts Bobby in a seated position, and Noah hits a Missile Dropkick on Bobby, and goes for the pin…

TW—KICKOUT

Noah then lifts Bobby on his feet and whips him on the ropes, both men end up hitting one another with a Running Knee that knocked them both out. Then the ref starts to count…

1…

2…

3….

4…

We see both men reaching to their partners…

5…

BOTH MEN TAG THEIR PARTNERS IN!!!

Heather: Looks like we got a bit of a reset here with two fresh competitors coming in.

Miz punches Fuzz in the face, and does a Bionic Elbow on Fuzz and another towards Noah, that caused Noah to fall out of the apron. Miz then Snapmares Fuzz, and lifts him in a seated position to hit those “YES!” kicks to his chest. Miz goes to the top rope, and dives for an elbow but misses.

Fuzz is on his feet, still feeling those kicks. Fuzz then brings Miz to the ropes, and strangles his throat with ropes. Fuzz breaks it off, and tags in Noah. Noah then hits Miz with an Armdrag, and another Armdrag. Noah then lifts Miz and hits a Snap Suplex, he then goes for a Boston Crab on Miz.

Bobby breaks it up and goes back to the corner, Miz finds a chance to roll up Noah with his tights pulled as the ref counts.. Suddenly without warning Antony The Jerk gets from where he has been sitting this entire night since he first arrived, and shaking his head walks past the action in the ring, It looks like he has seen enough for one night. He heads straight up the ramp, and heads not only to the back, but straight out of the arena.

Meanwhile the action continues......

KICKOUT

Noah kicksout, and Miz get reprimanded by the ref. Fuzz comes into the ring, and Noah gets on his feet. As The Miz turned around gets a…

THE AFTERTHOUGHT BY FUZZ…

Noah then lifts Miz on his feet and hits a…

DOWN THUNDER ON MIZ and then the cover!!!

3!!!

Pip: Thank God. I wonder how many people at home used this match for a piss break?

Heather: Hopefully none of them.

Pip: Are you saying you want people at home to get uromysitisis poisoning?

Heather: What? No? Never.

Winners: The Sick Cunts - Noah Jackson and Fuzz

Vileish Gambino
Bigg Rigg & Famine of the Vile
- vs -
Cable TV
Tristan Slater & John Cable
Tag Team

“BIGG RIGG” JOHN GAMBINO walks out to the top of the ramp in a white suit with black shades covering his eyes, he grins at Roxy Nova who looks a bit nervous, and begins to makes his way down the ramp towards the ring. He pulls the suit off as he moves, stripping to his ring gear and exposing his legendary physique all the way down the ramp before eventually stomping up the ring steps and through the ropes like Godzilla powering his way through Tokyo.

Famine makes his way down to the ring as the crowd goes insane for the hall of famer.

The Tristan Slater steps out to the top of the stage, a shit eating grin on his face as he makes his way down the ramp with his manager Rage. Slater is wearing a "Table Scraps" tee shirt, and points at it repeatedly as the British fans boo him all the way to the ring. Tristan peels the shirt off as he climbs the ring steps and hurls it into the crowd, then laughs as it's promptly hurled back. Rage makes his way to his usual managerial position, and Tristan lounges in the corner awaiting Lux's arrival. John Cable follows The Tristan Slater.

DING!

DING!

DING!

On the opening bell, “Bigg Rigg” John Gambino and John Cable step out of the ring to the apron and leave Famine of the Vile and Tristan Slater to start this one off. Famine stands nearly motionless in his corner, eyeing the younger man until Slater eventually lunges across the ring and looks to tie him up! Famine drills Slater with a forearm to the jaw, countering Tristans tie up with a snap DDT! The fans pop at the flash offensive maneuver from Famine, and the roar grows as Famine quickly rolls Tristan Slater to his back and makes the cover! The referee slides into position, but Tristan gets a shoulder up off the mat before he can even get to one! Tristan squirms out from underneath Famine and gets back to his feet, and again the two men begin to circle.

Pip: Slater needs to be more cautious! Despite the time away from the ring it looks like Famine is as dangerous as ever!

Slater is able to counter this time as Famine is the one looking to tie up, and Slater boots Famine in the gut and doubles him over! Slater slips around behind Famine and tosses him with a German suplex! The Demon King pops back to his feet just as Slater hits a picture perfect dropkick! Slater hits Famine square in the chest and Vile stumbles back into his own corner!

Heather: Bigg Rigg tags himself in!

Pip: Bada f’n BING!

Bigg Rigg storms through the ropes and into the ring like a rhinoceros, and Slater tries to put some space between the two of them! Knowing full well the sort of damage that the powerhouse, John Gambino, can dish out Tristan retreats to his own corner and tags in the New Breed! John Cable steps into an XWF match as a legal competitor for the first time in years, and together he and Slater charge at Rigg. Slater goes low, delivering a shoulder block to the knees of the angry Italian as Cable nails a flying clothesline! Rigg flips head over heels to the mat as Tristan rolls underneath the bottom rope and out of the ring, and John Cable looks for the cover.

ONE!

TW-

Bigg Rigg gets a powerful shoulder up and off the mat, then all but bench presses Cable off of him and climbs to his feet. Cable gets to his feet as well but he’s immediately met by a knee to the midsection that knocks the wind out of him. Cable tries to power through but a heavy right hand from Bigg Rigg cracks across his jaw and leaves him wobbled! Rigg drags Cable across the ring to his corner, blasting Cables head into the top turnbuckle before tagging Famine of the Vile back in! Famine lunges through the ropes and grabs the disoriented cable, twisting him into a side headlock before feeding him several right hands and then hitting a running bull dog!

Heather: This is insane! John Cable is a monster, and it looks like Bigg Rigg was able to-

Before Heather can continue voicing the point that Cable seems worn down, the monstrous newcomer fires a right hand up from the mat and cracks Famine of the Vile before the XWF Classic star can make a cover!

Pip: Famine looks like he just went cross eyed!

Famine crawls away from Cable and towards the ropes, using them to pull himself unsteadily to his feet. Cable rises slowly, eyes blazing and nostrils flaring as he snorts and snarls all the way back to a vertical base. Famine shakes his head from side to side, trying to clear the cobwebs, then squares up with John Cable! Famine leans back and bounces himself off the ropes, planting a big boot right into the grill of John Cable! Cable collapses to a knee, but quickly recovers as Famine looks to set up a double arm DDT! Cable shoves Famine away and quickly leaps back to Slater, making the tag!

Heather: Slater and Cable have worked together extremely well thus far! Can they beat the two legends?!

Pip: Famine isn’t a legend.

Heather: TECHNICALLY!

THE Tristan Slater hits the ring like he’s shot out of a cannon, leaping over the top rope and sprinting at Famine of the Vile with a heavy clothesline. Famine rolls to his feet as Tristan lights him up with a few left handed shots to the ribs, but before Slater can fully capitalize Famine catches him with a quick kick and rotates him around…

Heather: Swinging neckbreaker by Famine!

Pip: That looks like it caught Tristan hard! He’s not moving!

Famine of the Vile crawls over to Slater and quickly hooks a leg!

ONE!

TWO!

T-

Slater gets a shoulder up! Slater kicks out!

Famine looks moderately surprised but doesn’t have long to process what just happened as suddenly John Cable bursts back into the ring and makes his way over to where Slater is downed.

Heather: Bigg Rigg isn’t going to let Cable get involved! He’s getting into the ring as well!

On cue Bigg Rigg storms through the ropes and charges Cable, looking for a spear! Cable sees him coming just in time and catches Gambino, wrapping him up just as Gambino unleashes THE RAGE! Bigg Rigg spears Cable into the ropes and the two behemoths go tumbling over the top and landing with an earthshaking crash on the floor outside!

Pip: My GOD! Rigg just took Cable out of the ring!

Heather: Rigg and Cable are brawling furiously on the outside! Famine and Slater are left alone inside!

Pip: This is complete and total chaos!

Rigg and Cable hammer at each other furiously, the two monsters earning cheers from the crowd each time they connect! Finally Cable knees Rigg in the stomach and doubles him over!

THE

WAKING

NIGHTMARE!

John Cable lays John Gambino out on the floor with a pedigree! Slater sees what’s happened and quickly irish whips Famine into the far corner… right where the referee is standing! Famine slams into the ref and drops the zebra to the canvas in a heap! The fans begin to boo loudly as Cable slides into the ring behind Famine and quickly hoists him up to his feet and holds him in place! Famine struggles furiously against Cable, throwing a half dozen backwards elbows and busting open the New Breeds lower lip! Finally Famine is able leap backwards and drive Cable into the turnbuckle! Cable drops to a knee and lets go of Famine who quickly rushes at Slater!

THE!

DEMON!

SPIKE!

Heather: Famine has Slater on the mat, he climbs atop and he’s pounding away viciously!

Slater is motionless as Famine hammers him. Famine climbs off of Slater and turns back to Cable! Double arm DDT! Famine puts Cable down!

Pip: Famine of the Vile just put down Slater and Cable by himself! He’s trying to take over as Rigg begins to move on the outside!

Bigg Rigg rolls over to his hands and knees, still groggy from the Waking Nightmare, but manages to crawl over to the ringsteps and slowly drag himself up to his teams apron! Famine dives atop Tristan!

Heather: Vile hooks Slaters leg!

The referee isn’t counting! He’s still on the mat in the corner! Famine looks exhausted and drags himself off of Slater and over to the referee, rolling him over and slapping him on the face several times to bring him around!

Pip: The referee is coming to, but so is Slater!

Heather: Famine is exhausted, he took on Cable and Slater by himself and he’s looking to the angry Italian for help!

Famine dives to Rigg and makes the tag! Slater finds himself trapped in a corner as Rigg takes a deep breath and charges across the ring! Slater sidesteps, and Rigg spears the steel ring post! Slater drags a wounded Rigg from the corner!

GLORIOUS PILEDRIVER!

Heather: Tristan hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Winners: John Cable and THE Tristan Slater

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Lux ©
- vs -
Griffin MacAlister
Singles

Griffin emerges from the entrance; eyes set straight ahead, he marches to the ring without much attention or emotion shown towards the crowd. Climbing the steel steps, he then takes his place within the ring and awaits his opponent's arrival.

The lights dim and all the screens in the area become a wall of green code. As the opening scream of “We Appreciate Power” is heard, the code starts to slowly twist and bend into the outline of a woman's face, interspersed with shots of Lux in action ruining people's shit with brutal kicks and strikes. Lux appears at the top of the ramp with Azrael at her side, looking determined and ignoring the crowd. She runs into the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and rolling to her feet like a little goddamn ninja. The lights all turn back on and she's mean-mugging Tristan Slater! The music fades away to a massive “FUCK EM’ UP LUX FUCK EM’ UP!” chant from the sold-out crowd as Tristan smirks and the referee provides last minute instructions before calling for the bell!

The following match is set for one fall and it is your main event of the evening! Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois....this is “The Mechanic” GRIFFIN MACALISTER!

“These Two Boots of Mine” by The Bruisers hits the sound system. Griffin emerges from the entrance; eyes set straight ahead, he marches to the ring without much attention or emotion shown towards the crowd. Climbing the steel steps, he then takes his place within the ring and awaits his opponent's arrival.

Pip: This is a weird one for sure. Corey, Lux's boyish alter-ego, is pretty miffed at Griffin for the beatdown he laid on his girlfriend at Leap of Faith.

Heather: Yep, and supposedly he's the one who's going to be taking charge in this match!

Pip: And on top of that, this match was originally supposed to be for the TV championship, except Lux vacated it to cash in on a shot at the Universal Championship!

Heather: This match's got more drama than a Spanish soap opera.

Pip: Only in the XWF folks....

And his opponent...

But, before Tigg can finish or Lux's music can start, Corey comes tearing ass down the ramp! He slides in the ring and leaps on Griffin, peppering him with closed fist shots!

Pip: Whoa! Like a bat out of hell!

The ref hastily calls for the bell, and Griffin is finally able to toss Corey off of him. Corey rolls up to his feet just as Griffin also gets to a vertical position. Griffin comes at Corey and Corey ducks a wild swing, and takes hold of Griffin's wrist to irish whip him, but The Mechanic plants firm and doesn't budge, pulling Corey into a nasty lariat instead! Griffin then lands a fist drop to Corey's forehead, followed by a quick cover!

2....COREY KICKS OUT!

Heather: Poor kiddo looks kinda stunned though.

Indeed he does, and he doesn't offer much resistance as Griffin drags him up by his hair and nails him with a headbutt. This causes Corey to fall into the ropes, and Griffin wastes no time clotheslining him up and over to the outside. But, Griffin doesn't pursue. The ref starts to count Corey down and Griffin just stands in the ring, shaking his head.

Pip: I think Griffin can sense this isn't Lux.

Griffin patiently waits for Corey to get back in the ring, but takes hold of him as soon as he does. Corey throws out a couple wild shots, and one of them connects with Griffin's chin. Corey ducks under Griffin and locks in a rear waist lock, which he parlays into a not very technically sound German suplex.

Heather: Doesn't look like he caught all of that.

Indeed, Griffin doesn't seem all that phased by it. He lights Corey up with an uppercut as they both start to get to their feet, which again plants Corey to the mat. Griffin then grabs hold of Corey's leg and drags him to the center of the ring, where he starts to stomp the back of Corey's knee. Corey cries out in pain and tries to slide away, but Griffin's drip is strong. He then drops an elbow on the knee continues to start twisting it.

Heather: Kicks are one of Lux's deadliest weapons, wise move working the leg.

Pip: Does Corey know how to throw a decent kick?

Finally, Griffin relents and drags Corey up to his feet. He launches Corey into the corner, but on the way his knee gives out and his head smashes int the bottom turnbuckle.

Pip: Oh dear....

Griffin muscles Corey up once again, but Corey suddenly stabs a thumb into Griffin's eye. Griffin mutters a curse and fires back with a wicked right hand that rocks Corey, before sliding in to a LIGHTS OUT MOTHERFUCKER! He drops Corey to the mat with authority with the move and covers!

3....NO! JUST BARELY A KICK OUT!

Heather: He might have been better served just staying down.

Griffin actually looks a tad impressed, but it doesn't stop him from mounting Corey and lunging a few vicious elbows into the side of his head. Griffn then pulls Corey over to the corner, but Corey somehow has the wherewithal to kick Griffin away from him and roll out of the ring. He stumbles onto the ramp, falling onto his back. His face looks bitter and angry, and he slams a fist down on the metal rampway.

FINE! YOU MADE YOUR POINT! GO!

And Corey's eyes flutter closed.

Pip: Uh oh...did he just....?

And then, his eyes snap open! Griffin rolls to the outside now. Corey struggles to his feet, eyeing Griffin and Griffin reels back for another big shot, but Corey blocks it just in time, dodging to the side and nailing a sick roundhouse to Griffin's ribcage!

Heather: I think she's back!

Pip: But has the damage already been done?!

Griff doubles over, but with a slight smile on his face indicating he's well aware of the change of driver. He puts some distance in between himself and Lux, rubbing his ribs to massage away the sting of the shot. Lux darts in to close the distance, eyes looking like they're momentarily struggling to focus a bit. Meanwhile, the ref has been counting them down.

Griffin heads back into the ring and Lux follows, but Griffin immediately nails her with a dropkick that sends her back out onto the ring apron. Lux gets up and Grifin clotheslines her back down into the apron where she flips to ringside once again. Griffin, feeling confident, beckons for Lux to try getting in again. She kips up onto the ring apron and blocks Griffin's attack this time, dragging his throat down across the top rope before sliding in between his legs and rolling him up from behind!

2....GRIFFIN KICKS OUT!

Griffin gets vertical and Lux goes for a superkick, but Griffin catches her foot and sweeps her planted leg. He goes to grab both her legs for a submission hold but Lux kicks him away and back somersaults to her feet. Griffin goes for a short arm clothesline then but Lux catches his arm and arm drag takedowns him away from her. Griff rolls up with a quickness to go on the attack again....and this time eats the superkick! Lux covers again!

3...NO! GRIFFIN KICKS OUT AGAIN!

PC: Damn! That is one tough bastard!

Lux rolls off of Griffin breathing heavily as this match has clearly taken a toll on her as well. She slowly gets back to her feet and reaches down towards Griffin only to be greeted with what looked like a finger poke to the right eye. Lux stammers backwards grabbing at her right eye while the ref leans down and starts yelling something inaudible towards Griffin.

Heather: Looked like a bit of a cheap shot there.

Pip: Most definitely.

Griffin rises to his feet still with the ref barking in his face which allows Lux to angrily charge at him. Griffin sees her coming but a second too late and is unable to do anything about the running knee to the face that sends him stumbling back into the ropes. Griffin bounces off the ropes and right back into Lux's path and ends up eating the GENOCIDE OVERDRIVE!!! A serious of well placed strikes that starts with a clothesline, followed by a punch to the face, kick to the side of the leg, a vicious elbow to the side of the head and ending with a massive clothesline that sends Griffin falling to the mat with a large thud.

Lux almost out of breath falls forward for the cover...

3!!!

Winner - Lux

Heather: Another big victory for Lux over Griffin who certainly put up a heck of a fight.

Pip: He sure did.

Suddenly the arena falls dark as APEX Prophecy flashes on across the stage

[Image: IAvvOeq.png]

Shaman’s harvest begins roaring throughout the arena as the fans go bonkers for their REAL UNIVERSAL CHAMPION.

Robert walks through the curtains after the instrumental “I make them for you”. He then looks to the crowd to his left and then his right rolling his shoulders halting midway down the ramp looking to his right shoulder where the Universal Championship has been perched for 248 days grinding his teeth. Robert continues his walk shaking a few stretched out hands and taking a few selfies along the way. Robert rolls underneath the bottom rope looking to the crowd once more and then over to the two competitors in tonight's main event before demanding a microphone.

Griffin and Lux both slowly make their way towards the back as the ring announcer hands Robert a microphone.

Let’s cut to the chase.

Robert paces back and forth for a few moments

Wargames I left Chris Page staring at the lights. I pinned his ass one, two, three. And yes, I had my brothers right behind me, so I can’t take full credit for that victory. We won none the less. Fast forward to Leap Of Faith, Page forced fed the entire world what he believed was going to happen. In his twisted demented mind, he thought he would walk into that Deathmatch and just bulldoze me. Once again with the odds this time stacked against me, what happened?

Robert scratches his head for a moment then shakes his head

Oh, that’s right. How could I forget? Dean Man’s Hand off the top through the table. One, two, three. Main 2 Page 0! And like the slimy son of a bitch bastard snake that you are Chris, you had a plan. Instead of taking it on the chin like a man and admitting defeat, being gracious, you caused as much mayhem at the end of that match because you knew going in that you didn’t stand a chance. Like a thief in the night, you stole something that didn’t belong to you. My Universal Championship. Now everyone knows without a doubt who the true Champion is. Your credibility is on freaking life support at this point. Now I could just flip you the bird and have another Championship made and go on with my life. Some of the guys behind you are hot to trot and want their shot.

Robert shrugs his shoulders as the crowd erupts

:::::NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!:::::

See they get it. But those guys might have to wait a bit longer. It’s obvious Chris, that you are a few bricks short of a full load. Plus, I’m a different breed of person, and to have another Championship made would take some time and honestly that’s a coward’s way out. So, that being said.

Robert becomes more serious as the camera pans in on Robert’s face

Page, you want me again mother fucker?

A deranged smile crosses Robert’s face

You got it! Hell, In A Cell, Relentless live on pay per view. You and me one more time but…..

Robert takes a quick pause

Were going to play by my rules this time around. There will be no outside interference this time around I'd like to face you one on one for the first time and to make sure. Your band of misfits will be handcuffed to the stage and to show I’m fair. APEX Prophecy will also be handcuffed to the very same stage. After I beat you for the third time, Chris, you move to the back of the line and earn your way back. If you can.

CLAP!

CLAP!!

CLAP!!!

Suddenly the crowd roars with boos as appearing on the JUMBO TRON kneeling down is none other than “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE.

CHRIS PAGE- “Even I almost believed you.”

CHRIS stands to a vertical base as his long hair is tied in a ponytail while proudly displaying a black t-shirt with the words “PIN ME! PAY ME!” written bold print that is XWF colors.

CHRIS PAGE- “But you’re wrong on two fronts, chump.”

A massive “YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!” chant starts to echo from all over as CHRIS continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “The first, you and I BOTH know you’re not the TRUE Champion around here; hell the roster knows as well… as does anyone with HALF a brain that’s watching this program; but that’s not even the piece of this equation that even matters because you’ll have your backers and I’ll have mine until the day we die; and the second front that you’re wrong on is the fact that I even want that belt to begin with because never has more credibility been lost in ONE NIGHT than it did come the close of Leap of Faith…”

The camera pans back revealing the XWF Universal Championship laying with the straps folded neatly underneath it on an isolated wooden bar top table. CHRIS is shown walking up to the belt before reaching in the pocket of his jeans where he pulls out a silver smoking tin.

CHRIS PAGE- “Don’t deny it or defend it because we both know I did business and never has it been more evident that I’ve been brought back to the land of Xtreme to make YOU!”

CHRIS states as he cracks the tin open pulling out a joint. CHRIS lights the joint before taking a deep pull, inhaling before blowing the smoke towards the lens of the camera before stating.

CHRIS PAGE- “In regards to your stipulations for Relentless; you’re on!”

The crowd roars with the acceptance of the stipulations proposed by the UNIVERSAL CHAMPION as CHRIS takes another toke off his joint, inhaling before blowing the smoke out before he spouts out.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’ll do you one better on BOTH fronts; in regards to my brothers and APEX-PROPHECY… let’s REMOVE them from the premises all together and let’s tact on if ANYONE else pokes there nose where it doesn’t belong that they suffer suspension or termination…”

CHRIS takes another toke before thumbing his ashes down on to the gold plate of the Universal Championship.

CHRIS PAGE- “And as far as I’m concerned… IF you beat me inside Hell in a Cell you won’t have to worry about me challenging for that meaningless titles while you’re holding on to it!”

The crowd roars once again!

CHRIS PAGE- “They’ve screwed me once and it shows, let’s see if they do it again.”

CHRIS takes one last pull on the joint before holding out the roach. He then move his hand over the XWF Universal Championship before putting the joint out on the gold plate of the XWF Universal Championship as he exhales his smoke and the feed cuts.

Special thanks to all those that helped on this show

Tommy Wish
Donovan Blackwater
Lux
BigD
James Raven

And thank you to everyone that RPed this week

OOC Reminder:
There will now be a one week break for Savage.
The next card for will go up on Saturday August 17th and the results on August 31st. This will allow us to stagger Savage and Warfare.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Corey Smith (08-11-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-11-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-11-2019), theNewBreed (08-11-2019)
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-11-2019, 08:05 AM

Soooooo my segment wasn't in?

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-11-2019, 08:29 AM

I've added the segment to the show. Where did you send it? I don't see it in the submitted segments area.

Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-11-2019, 08:39 AM

(08-11-2019, 08:29 AM)Theo Pryce Said: I've added the segment to the show. Where did you send it? I don't see it in the submitted segments area.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I sent it in, but something went wrong with it, so I sent it to Atticus. But he mentioned later he wasn't gonna be posting the show so to send the match I wrote through the regular way(which I did and it worked), but I assumed he was gonna pass of the segment I sent him due to my problems. I should've probably sent it to you once I realized he wasn't posting the show. Hence, why I'm not mad.

1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-11-2019, 08:43 AM

Yeah in a perfect world he should have sent it on, but none of us are perfect and he does feel bad that he forgot to. Mistakes happen. Do you remember what happened when you tried to submit it the regular way? So we can look into it on our end.

Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-11-2019, 08:44 AM

Yeah that was my bad, sorry BigD. I should have sent the segment on but I'm an idiot and forgot to do that.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-11-2019, 08:51 AM

It's all good, Atticus, it happens.

I really don't remember. It went to an error screen, I think? I feel like its happened once before with me, but can't remember if it was for a segment or match. If it happens again, I'll screenshot it. Very well could be my crappy phone, to be honest.

2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-11-2019, 08:53 AM

He was out getting laid. True story. So at least take solace in knowing he ignored your segment for something better. And not just because he's a lazy dick.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Atticus Gold (08-11-2019), B.O.B. D (08-11-2019), theNewBreed (08-11-2019)