Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Classic! » The Old Folks' Home
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The “XWF Classic” Results Archive
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-05-2019, 07:54 AM

Over the past couple of years I’ve managed to teach down a decent amount of shows from XWF circa 2003-2012, which is generally what I consider the XWF Classic era. I don’t have everything, far from it, but I have managed to gather a good deal from the old angelfire server, the internet wayback machine, general managers that stored their shows on old freewebs or fwrestling sites... all sorts of nefarious methods. Some of them still need the coding cleaned up or images replaced, but I’d rather have a broken version of some of this than not have it at all.

Now, this may be something that takes me a year of tinkering with to get up to date with what I have... it may take a month. I honestly have no idea, but now seems like as good a time as any to make it public and start sharing the old school shows with everyone again. Ultimately the goal is to separate all shows into years, and then post links along with a description of the people/angles on the show and the main event of the night. Eventually this should give you a decent way to search through results for specific shows or storylines, or pick a random year and see what sort of stuff we had going on in this place. Also, I (along with some help) hope to work through the results and start tracking title lineages and career accomplishments for people. All in all it’s quite the project, and I’m looking forward to taking it on.

The archives, or at least the VERY early stages of it, can be found here:

http://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=131

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
Finn Kühn (08-05-2019)