Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fair warning
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 07:01 PM

******THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY CHRIS LEGEND******

A voice says blasting across the sold out arena, flashing the above message on the screen. The audience appears to be in utter surprise....

There's a pause, then Chris Legend appears on the X tron lounging in his $500,000,000 Bentley.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkb1LO6LPt8IiH_B1EA8E...ndYtaEMZEw]

He opens the door and steps out. His Silver $1,000 suit waving as he steps out. He looks at the camera, and begins to address the XwF fans....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzqieL2ua0exCoEghVh9B...cfJDCJULYg]

"Ladies & Gentlemen. You are now in the presense of a Legend......"
"I know you all cant wait for me to make my presense known in the XWF as can i. But, right now I wanna take this opportunity to lay my warning to these so called "Superstars...."
"I know how these Fecies suckin' parasites work...."
"When your bigger, better, and wealthier then people, theres always someone laying in wait to pull off a sneak attack....."

"Thats why my Body guard, slash, Insurance policy Mike Mayhem will be watching....."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhfWJqvbsgpANS9aWDB4_...WyWA40bVhg]

"He won't be at ring side, he won't be on the stage but, he will b watching..... Thats goes to anyone thinking about pulling a fast one with my money......."

"And, here we are 10 days away from the demise of Davids..... And what'll ya know, he goes missing on us!!"

" I mean I hope he's training in the dojo with Mr Meyogi....
"Or Running up the flight of stairs, with "Eye of the tiger playing in the background...."

"My point being no matter where you are Davids, no matter what your doing....." "I will find you......
There is no way in Sam hell to train for a beast like myself....."
"Prepare for your demise Davids....

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON

10 days till your career is over..........................................
Edit Hate Post Like Post