Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One would think by now
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-27-2019, 09:24 PM

i have been wanting to say this for a very very very long ass time.

As a matter of fact its been about 3 or 4 years since ive wanting to get want i want off of my chest.

And its this.

For the last 3 or 4 years, i dare even to say the entire time that i was here, better yet, since this company started out, ive noticed that this company does something that i dont fucking get why the still do it or why the wont let it go.

Something that makes no damn since what so ever.

And its why on gods blue plant is this company STILL hold holding on to shit thats either no use, old, shoulda got rid of it, trash, a piece of shit, or just throw it away and redo it?

I mean for example, the feddaweight and xtreme titles.

Good god after so many years of having the titles that one would think of getting rid of them.

How many times have you seen those belts get defended on a regular basis in a ppv much less a house show like savage or warfare?

Nada, zero, ziltch, never, eeevvveeerrr.

One would think by now to get rid of them..........I hope.

Speaking of getting rid of, trash.

Bilbo, dong, mini morbid, and centurion.

The thing of it is that with mini, its not so much that hes a midget, its not so much that when hes does his promos, its just that..that..that hes not main event material nor main event worthy.

He had every god damn chance to prove to the world and the xwf that hed belong in the main event despite the obstacles he had to over come.

And look what happend, hes reduced to low to mid carder.

Then theres bilbo and dong.

Oi mudda ffffucking god.

Heres what you call trash personified.

These two are so fucking bad that one would think that after facing the same two three straight time, winning inside of 5 minutes, while not knowing on how to do/ what to do in a proper promo that maybe just maybe that wresting the best thing to go after much less choice

I mean if niether one of knows how to fight, or do a half way decent promo, then get the fuck out of here.

Then theres centurion.

Holy shit speaking of piece of shit.

A guy who thinks that after 6 years away from the sport of pro wresting that he can walts in begin where his 200 year old decrepit ass left of WITHOUT NO repercussions at all.

Hate to burst your bubble but heres the reality bub.

You centurion are just simple a waste of money.

I mean what in the fuck made you think that at the age of 200 you are allowed to just walk in like nothing happend when you even haven't earned jack shit since?

You havent done jack shit since you came back nor were you relivent then since you first set foot in here

Please.....Seriously.....get the fuck out.

The only reason why you returned is because the moment you left to heal your body, is because the spot light disappeared in a instant.

And when that moment happend, you just hated the fact that it wasnt on you.

So in due time, when we finally meet, ill yank back what to didn't deserve.

You go back go to what you always hated to be normal.

And you will at the hands of me get the reality check that you shoulda gotten a long time ago.

Folks, if the xwf wont take out the society trash, then i fucking will..

Last but not least the last thing i wanna get off my chest.

Now even though its a fatal 4 way match for my 50k, im going to refer to barney green.

Why just refer to barney green, its basiclly because all what it is an actually one on one match for my 50k.

Barney green, all i will say to you is that am i going to get the barney green of old the ass kicker or am i going to get the barney the dinosaur that laughs gayishly then passes out by drinking to much alcohol and waking up to find himself in a alley 7 in the morning not realizing that hes showing side man boobs?

Cause im the last mudda fucka on earth you wanna deal with pissed off.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post