Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Words
Famine of the Vile Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-27-2019, 04:58 PM

It’s all fun and games until some piss ant mentions your name and calls you out like they’ve earned the right to do so. Listen Petey, your attempt at thinking you know what I’m going to say before I say it was as pathetic as watching Barney Green dance.

Look, let’s just cut the shit and get down to brass tacks here alright? I had more to say so here I am cutting another promo just to get this shit off my chest because the thoughts are flowing through my veins like the last five beers I just finished drinking. You spent about ten minutes running your mouth about Chris Page and what he did and who he attacked or lost to instead of putting your focus where it needs to be.

I actually found it quite insulting to be honest and it pissed me off. You’re forgetting something here Pete and that is that before you ever decided to lace up a pair of boots I was swinging metal chairs at people like Trent Gein and Killjoy. Beating the likes of legends like Dynamic Dynamite and running roughshod with my partner Scott Young. So please, tell me more about what you’ve done in the last ten years other than lose weight? And please don’t even dare mention again how you’ve kept this company relevant because if YOU’RE one of the reasons this place is still relevant then I have to call into question the powers that be.

You said that Chris sent his weakest link to attack you. Weakest link? For all your talk Pete do you really know who you’re fucking with? Do you have any idea who I am deep down inside? You don’t have a clue because you don’t take the time to really know or understand your opponent. Talking is one thing but getting in that ring and walking the walk is another which is going to be something very difficult for you once I’m done kicking your ass from pillar to post.

By the way, I don’t give a shit who Vinnie Lane is. To be honest I couldn’t care less who’s running things around here. I can simply come in, kick your ass and walk away because to me, none of this matters anymore. I’m not that guy who would come in to work and focus on titles and being the best of the best. I’ve done that and proved it time and again. Things are different now. I’m just here to have fun, crack skulls and put bitches like you in their place. When I attacked you, that was just my way of warning you to be careful who you get in the face of. You never know who’s listening or watching. If you want to have a long and fruitful career I suggest you rethink your actions before you do something stupid. Like taking me on at Leap of Faith.

“I believe this is our first match together so it'l be interesting to see what happens between us.”

Really? That’s the best you could come up with? See what happens between us? Here’s what’s going to happen between us Gilmour; I’m going to walk down that ramp, get in the ring and beat the shit out of you like I’ve done to countless others before you. You may get a couple of good shots in, maybe some impressive moves to thrill the crowd but once you’ve done that, the only thing left will be for me to hit you with the Devil’s Spike and it’s over. I’ll leave you beaten and bloodied while the ref raises my hand in victory as I look down at you and relish in the violence I unleashed on you.

“I am the ass kissing, pussy fucking KING of Xtreme and I'll be damned if I let you stomp all over me. I will give you a fight you never saw coming. I'm much stronger and faster than you Famine and I will exploit all your weaknesses.”

Yes. Yes you are Pete. You’re definitely an ass kisser and a pussy. King of extreme? Have you ever doused a metal chair with gasoline, set it on fire and then cracked it over the head of your opponent? Hearing it singe his flesh and smelling it as it burns? Have you ever beaten someone half to death with a barbed wire bat? King of extreme? I created the Devil’s Playground. The most demonic structure ever to be assembled here in the XWF. EVERY single match that took place inside of that thing was nothing short of a bloodbath and you want to call yourself the king of extreme? I want to see you try to expose these so called weaknesses you talk about. I hope you do give me a fight but truth be told, I don’t expect much from you.

All I expect from you is fear. The fear that is going to course through your veins as you stand toe to toe with me and look into the eyes of darkness. The fear that is going to cause you to be beaten, victimized and conquered to quote someone I know. So bring your best Gilmour because it’s just not going to be enough. It’s NEVER going to be enough! At Leap of Faith, not only will I make an example out of you but I will make sure that you never get in my way or in the way of my brothers again. You may have been here to keep this place running but WE are the ones who built this fucking place and opened the doors for guys like you to come in. So when you’re cashing that paycheck remember one thing…If it wasn’t for men like me, little boys like you would still be in the fucking backyard pretending to be wrestlers.

Bring your so called A game Petey because in the end I’m going to expose you for the D+ player you really are!

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post