Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 01:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean Ambrose

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 04:26 PM

Hey Shocker, how does it feel to know that even the guy that didn’t show last week is in a match and you aren’t? Sure, sure.. You may have been busy or requested time off with the board, but I see past all of that. See, when I left Reigns and Rollins behind it was for one purpose Shocker…you. Yeah, you, buddy. You claim to have a shocking effect and can take out the European champion or even Luca, who is arguably better than The Senator, and everyone in this week’s main event is better than John Austin. Simply put, looking at you from the outside in you claim to be this big thing, a superhero even, but all I’m seeing is a guy with a mask made from his mother’s sewing kit. Pathetic really, that in one week’s time you can drop all the way to the pit of irrelevancy, and fall so far in such a little span. But it happened, didn’t it? Don’t worry though, Ann Thraxx needs more people to battle with, you know, since she’s forever trapped in the hell-hole that Heyman calls his mid-card. It’s real cute how you’re all of a sudden a ‘main-eventer’ when all you’ve done is..well, what is there again?

Let’s see. I remember you vaguely talking about you could do “whatever you wanted with your time in the XWF” and that “Cobra has a European title shot but that doesn’t make him special” and that you could “get one if you wanted one” but you didn’t need one cause you had better stuff to do.. Now, as I was watching this, and as I look back on it now…I realize, what the hell do you have to do that’s better? Cuddle with Ann Thraxx? You were with her at the time you said this. It would make sense, you and her are spending a lot of time together in that mid-card scene. But look, Shocker, whatever it is your doing, I’m not here to belittle you for. I’m just here to question, to fuel you. Because honestly, I’d rather be Cobra before I’d be you. You waste more of my time than Vince McMahon did with those Team Hell No vs. the Shield Matches we had every week on RAW.

So let me offer you this; step your game up. Face a real man. Me, someone, I don’t care. Stop saying “Well I’ll do it when I want”, cause quite frankly you haven’t done shit and I don’t think you’re going to do anything other than lose to the European champion… if you ever get booked again, that is.

Ambrose.

Oh..and one other thing I’d like to add. CM Punk likes to run his mouth, but he got a victory off someone who didn’t even show up. His biggest weakness is he talks more than he walks, he struts around like the top guy, but he’s only climbed the ladder halfway and if he keeps showing off he won’t have any hands left to hold onto the ladder, and that’s when the dogs will attack you, Punk. Luca, Shocker, Austin even, they’ll circle you and gnaw your bones to bits because you made yourself vulnerable. I don’t dislike you Punk, I don’t dislike Luca. The only one of you I dislike is that whiny bitch Shocker, and I haven’t seen enough of Austin. Just watch your mouth, if you focus that much on talking, someone’s gonna hit you and take that shiny belt of yours..and it just might be me.

As for anyone who wants to stop me from taking Punk’s belt…go ahead. Shocker is too busy “earning his title shot whenever he feels like it” and Luca is too busy talking trash. Predictable, everyone has got their head so far up their ass the only thing they can focus on is what shit to fling today. Don’t worry, folks, I’ll tell you a little something about Luca, since I’ve already dissected the rest of these talent less hacks.

He humiliates his partner because he’s “too good to contain himself to two people”. Interesting, dearest Luca. So you’re going to screw over your partner because you can? That’s an intriguing strategy, really, although you both have a common enemy in Punk so I just figured you’d take him out and fight over the belt later. But you can’t contain yourself to just one man I suppose, so you’ll try and beat both, or maybe even three if Senator shows. Only one flaw there, dearest Luca, your partner doesn’t have to take your shit. He can leave. Punk doesn’t have to take your shit. He can not show up. And I’d like to see you do it. Screw over your partner and let Punk win, because quite frankly, even if it a triple threat match on Madness, I see you lacking the balls to attack Punk. If anything, you’ll let Austin do the work and cash-in.

Punk wasn’t wrong about what you were going to say. He said you’d talk shit and trash and you proved him right. You just didn’t say exactly what he predicted, but he predicted you’d talk a variation of it possibly. So therefore, you proved him right. Punk is an idiotic drinker, but he’s not a rambler. That’s you. All I see in your promos are cheap insults and references, Luca. When you speak, people listen for the sole intent of hearing that next thing that’ll come out of your mouth that is not only mindless rambling but simply misguided thoughts of self-appreciation. You’re nothing special, all you are is a man who hides behind dazzling words that fool people into thinking his promos are something a man can admire when truly all a man can do to these promos is laugh, for they make there points, but they do so at a cost, they’re forced to use insults, ones that other men of higher intelligences do not stoop to. Sure, we’re in a pro wrestling business but it doesn’t have to be unintelligent, and that is all you are. You know, besides false claims of not giving a fuck and trying to fuck people’s plans up, when really you need dangerously to do any of this. You’re just trying to cling onto some type of “edgy” lie you’ve bought into yourself, and are now trying to force feed it down everyone elses throats. I’m not buying it.

Punk- Ramble some more.
Luca- Everything you say can be countered.
Shocker- Get the fuck out of the title scene
Senator- You alive?
Austin- Get the fuck out of the title scene.
Madison- I’m coming for your crown

Ambrose.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dean Ambrose's post:
John Austin (06-07-2013)
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-07-2013, 05:52 PM

Don't even attempt to come at me, junior.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post