Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Cell, It's Me Again... (Final Promo)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-25-2019, 10:25 AM

[The scene opens to Tommy inside a 8x10 cell by himself in his orange jumpsuit, he wonders back and forth in the cell. About two hours of that, Tommy gets called by the guards that he talks to by his cell.]

Kurupt Guard: Look mate, you can give me some money so you can be bailed out of here.

Tommy: No, I refuse to do that shit.

Kurupt Guard: You don’t have much of a choice in this situation. So i’m giving you some time to think about offer.

[Then the guard walk by his cell, and Tommy rolled his eyes. He then lay on the cold mattress, looking at the ceiling. Then suddenly, his cell door opens and come in a 6’8” bald muscular man with a shiv in his hand. Tommy jumps out of the bed and squares up on him.]

Tommy: You want to fight me? I’m dying to fight right now…

???: No mate, i’m just here to introduce myself, my name is Boris. But some people here call me Bo.

Tommy: Okay Boris… what made you come to his cell exactly?

Boris: I heard we had a new guy, the guy who apparently is a wrestler. So i’m guessing it’s you?

Tommy: What makes you say that?

[Boris pulls out a newspaper from his pocket, and unrolls it and shows Tommy his picture when he was arrested. Tommy then sighs and sits on his bed, and Boris sits right next to him.]

Boris: So you’re in for assault huh… well i’m in for murder.

Tommy: That’s good, who was the unfortunate person who got their life cut short.

Boris: My girlfriend, she cheated on me with another man. We even had a daughter together in the process, but that one night…

[Boris then smashes his hand on the wall, and tries to hold back in his tears.]

Boris: That one night, i came home from work and noticed a piece of clothing near the stairway. I heard moans like if there was a ghost, and wham… opened the door to see a man similar like you banging my girlfriend of five years.

Tommy: Damn man, I know how it is. Unfortunately, i didn’t go that far with my girl back home. I hope you don’t hurt me, because you have really huge shiv in your hand.

[Boris noticed his shiv, and laughs.]

Boris: Oh no, it’s not for you, i’m not going to harm you. This is for my own protection around this jail, i don’t know about your jail system in America, but here, people don’t give a damn. I once saw a guard beating the living shit out of some young man in the courtyard.

Tommy: Well….. i’m in here for about forty five days or so in here. But, I have issues with my visa since it literally expired about weeks ago.

Boris: Oh joy, well looks like your going to end up staying in London huh?

Tommy: I don’t know, I might end up doing that. I need a new town to live in anyways!

[As Tommy and his new friend laugh, the same guard who tommy talked to come back, and drags Boris out of the cell. Then some few guards come in to stomp him, and Tommy grabs his shiv, and threatens the guards. They back away and leave and Tommy helps Boris onto his feet.]

Boris: Oh my god, you are such a savior, you didn’t have to risk yourself like this!

Tommy: I can’t see myself having people hurt others, fuck that.

Boris: Now, your walking target here. I can’t also protect you if something bad happens since i’m five floors above your cell.

Tommy: I’m fine, I got nothing to lose around here. Just 23 n’ 1 hour a day makes the time go away for a pathetic man like me.

[Boris then takes the shiv, and hands it over to Tommy to keep. Boris then leaves his cell, and Tommy heads to the caged recreation room outside, for some air as the scene cuts off.]

====================================

“Look, i’m not going to admit that i’m not afraid of London jail cell, nor i’m not afraid of losing everything I worked hard for. To me, life is nothing more then just a ticking time bomb, waiting for us to explode from within our own conciseness. To be honest, I always had some type of chip on my shoulder that needed to be dusted off in someway.

Maybe, for me on beating and almost drowning a young man in a lake, was a wake up call for me to change my disastrous ways. On top of that, I had no clue my visa got expired, so that piece of me claiming that my luggage was an issue, was partly true. Those TSA agents checked out my shit throughly and also noticed my visa expired.

But they let me through anyway, and even one told me to pay up a sum of 5,000 dollars, which i refused to do. I know shady ass people like that, so I had refused to bribe a guard.

But let me say this, I still am able to perform in that match in Leap of Faith for the title. Steve Justice is the man that some british guy hand picked to earn a shot at my title. I know I know, it’s been already stated in the past, and shit. But I want to clarify something, it doesn’t make much of a difference if I get cherry tapped or I pick a cherry pie to feast on to defend this title.

For as long as I held the belt, it has given me a new look on things that I have never had dreamed of. If it wasn’t for Mario dance, I wouldn’t have been able to make a zombie dance like an idiot. All those defense after that, was nothing more than shiv to the gut on a cold day inside the jail. It gotten to a point that, hey, maybe I can totally keep one eye open and the other shut to keep myself in check.

This match isn’t going to be for the faint of heart, and those who don’t like the idea of some guy like me, tossing someone off the roof of the palace, or into the Atlantic ocean. This isn’t going to be a masterpiece, more like Greg Sestero would say, “Disaterpiece” of epic proportions. This will be life or death for Atticus’s protege Steve Justice in that Fall Count Anywhere match.

So Steve, either you break my arm or my LEFT LEG, you will not stop me from continuing my time as the X-Treme champion, even if i’m in a jail cell rotting away. This 8x10 cell has got me planning my own moves, and I will make sure they will come into fold, and by the end of the night Steve, whether beat me for the belt or not, I will still be the most inane son of a bitch you have ever had to encounter.

Say your prayers Steve, because there won’t be justice for you in that ring come this Sunday…”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Drew Archyle (07-27-2019)