Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 6:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-22-2019, 08:27 PM

The continuation of “Chronical” continues as the screen is pitch black for several seconds before fading in a Steve Sayers is shown as he sits in a comfy black leather chair on a circular stage that’s covered in a red carpet. We also see that there’s a nice three foot end table that separates Steve from a matching black leather chair which houses none other than your NEXT XWF Universal Champion “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE. CHRIS is freshly shaven and his hair washed as it’s pulled back into a long ponytail. He’s wearing a pair of casual jeans and a “NObama “ white t-shirt with the letters written in Red, White and Blue across the front of the shirt itself.

It has certainly been a long few days for your LEGITIMATE Universal Champion, being locked up behind bars isn’t fun at all especially when you’re opponent doesn’t even capitalize or take advantage,

I digress.

Alas we’re out of jail and back on track as we are less than a week away from history being made and a credible Champion being crowned and alongside his brothers they will fulfill their own prophecy by kicking the final brick to the foundation that is the XWF out from underneath you all. Oh happy days are soon upon us!

STEVE SAYORS- “Good afternoon ladies and gentleman, my name is Steve Sayors and joining me today marks the first exclusive interview he’s granted the Xtreme Wrestling Federation since walking back through the revolving doors and who finds himself challenging for the XWF Universal Championship at Leap of Faith… “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE.”

CHRIS allows Steve to finish before he states in a cocky, arrogant tone.

CHRIS PAGE- “Kicked down the doors.”

STEVE SAYORS- “I’m sorry?”

Steve asks as he attempts to get more clarification.

CHRIS PAGE- “You said I walked through some revolving doors, I said I kicked those bitches off the fucking hinges.”

There’s a slight pause from CHRIS as he continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “It wasn’t just me, I was just the first… it was MDK, TRISTAN, FAMINE, RAGE, BLAKK and GAMBINO and that drove the nails into the XWF’s coffin alongside me.”

I don’t really think they realized what they were getting into when it comes to reaching out and seemingly begging me to save their War Games event because they didn’t have credible opponents to deal with Apex-Prophecy let alone name value’s that would guarantee a sellout crowd and would draw Pay-Per-View buy rates, but I knew then how I wanted to drag this out and how I was going to bring down this company. A perfectly laid plan that’s going off without a hitch.

CHRIS PAGE- “I know this is supposed to be an interview where you ask me questions and I answer them, and we’ll get there, but I’m going to make a statement here and now that needs to be heard and needs to be acknowledged by everyone on this roster and everyone that runs the show. Each and every one of you should be on your knee’s kissing my feet while laying out the red fucking carpet because I single handedly made this company relevant again by accepting the challenge and by bringing in some of the baddest mother fuckers on the planet with me, and while this place is still a joke it’s not as bad a joke when you put names like CHRIS PAGE, like JOHN GAMBINO, like RAGE, like MDK, like TRISTAN SLATER, like BILL BLAKK, like FAMINE of the VILE, these are all Main Event level talents who much like myself had the absolute WORST experiences in their professional careers right here with the Xtreme Wrestling Federation; but here’s the kicker, we were all either World or Universal Champions.”

People seem to think that the Brothers are a happy go lucky group of talent that don’t have our share of issues; me personally, I’ve been in the ring with each and every person that’s aligned themselves with me in this war way more times than I care to count; but even with bad blood throughout the years it’s interesting to see what can happen when you each have a common goal and you each are driven to do your part to ensure that goal is reached.

We’ve done that in spades.

We’re rolling into our second Pay-Per-View event and challenging for all the major titles and we’ve only had one or two fucking matches for this failure of a promotion.

CHRIS PAGE- “Our credentials speak for themselves and there’s a reason why we’ve all come together working towards one common goal; and you already know what that is. I’ve sat back and listened to the bitching, to the crying and the complaining for losers like Lil’ D…”

CHRIS shifts his attention directly into the camera and away from Steve as he states with sheer and utter sarcasm.

CHRIS PAGE- “Convenient by his absence…”

What a fucking dork! Did you guys here him waltz out on national television and tell the world he was going to be a part of this Universal Title affair? Tell me I wasn’t the only one that paid attention to that piece of monkey crap as he attempted to infringe upon my shot at shutting up DICK; which in case you haven’t noticed, I’ve done a pretty fucking good job at doing, while he is busy wrestling for a fucking briefcase because much like everyone else involved in that stupid gimmick match the only way they would sniff a Main Event is via a cash in and not because they’ve got ability.

I say this to say FUCK YOU to lil’ d, I won… you lost. Again.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’ve heard people quit the federation because opportunity was “given” to us; allow me to correct all the little that we wasn’t handed or given anything, you were all too complacent to seize the opportunity that was right in front of your very eyes. It’s not my fault you all bought into the DICK MAIN hype…”

The words over rated immediately jump to mind when you think of your current Champion. He’s certainly nothing special.

CHRIS PAGE- “It’s not my fault that none of you are smart enough to beat this fuck nugget at his own game and it’s not my fault that you’re scared or intimidated by an Apex-Prophecy that’s a bigger fucking joke than a Peter Gilmour title reign.”

Steve finally finds a way to interject himself into the conversation.

STEVE SAYORS- “Don’t you think you might have gone a little too far with all this? I mean you did hospitalize his best friend while forcing him to watch before finally spitting in his face.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Too far? Do I think I went too far? Fuck no, I didn’t go far enough because if you really sit back and think about it we should have ran rough shot over DICK as opposed to his special friend, and in reality if you really want to take it a step further all that little chicken shit had to do was literally pick up a microphone and accept my challenge like man… but that didn’t happen, did it? He didn’t bother to step forward back then to accept my challenge and yet I’m seriously supposed to accept him coming forward over the last week or so spitting this alleged “fire” that ceased to exist when it fucking mattered? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. DICK has you all fooled into thinking he’s more than the big fish in the small pond, but truth be told he’s not even a big fish… he’s the biggest minnow at best.”

It’s got to suck the more your reality sets in and all of your peers see you scrambling to try and keep this close when in actuality you’re so far in my fucking rearview mirror this has turned all turned into a fucking formality, and that formality is you show up at Leap of Faith with that Universal Championship and I beat you for it in the center of the ring with no shenanigans, with no controversy leaving you with no fucking excuses for being a complete and total failure.

CHRIS PAGE- “Reality is when it comes to needle DICK he’s gotten off light when you really sit back and think about it… his time is coming come Leap of Faith because he isn’t going to be able to hide behind RAVEN, he isn’t going to be able to hide behind the lack luster roster because he’s going to be in the ring with the greatest professional athlete on the face of the planet. That’s not a cocky statement, that’s the truth. I back my play any day of the week and twice on Sunday, if I lose I make no excuses. Take a look at War Games, I was beaten and I’m not denying that DICK got the pinfall over me regardless of rules being shifted or games being played by the front office… DICK MAIN beat CHRIS PAGE; yet the better man didn’t win that fight… but I will win this one and this one is the one that matters.”

Only this time you’re not going to have a team protecting that ass from the tappin’ I’m going to give it live on Pay-Per-View! You’re going to have to rely on yourself… and that’s a bit shaky if what I’ve seen thus far is any indication.

CHRIS PAGE- “Let me ask you something Stevie.”

STEVE SAYORS- “Shoot.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Would you constitute DICK as a legitimate champion?”

STEVE SAYORS- “I do, he defeated a great champion to take the title and he’s done an outstanding job thus far as Champion.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Interesting.”

CHRIS casually states.

CHRIS PAGE- “In your eyes he’s a stand-up guy, right? He’s the measuring stick of this organization, right?”

STEVE SAYORS- “Absolutely.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Does a stand-up guy completely ignore an open challenge by someone that’s on a superior level in every sense of the word? Does the measuring stick of any organization blow off someone that’s a legitimate star around the fucking world when challenged to a NON TITLE match in order to EARN a Universal Championship match? Does a stand-up guy pretend to be such a badass but can’t even be bothered to cut proper fucking promo’s leading into what is supposed to be a major Pay-Per-View Event; I mean fucks sake I got arrested and spent “forty eight” hours in jail AND he still DIDN’T bother to open his fucking mouth.”

Yes DICK, we know you’re struggling to keep up because you’ve never tangled with someone on my level that ALWAYS has something relevant to say and can promo you to death just like you’re accustomed to do with your previous challengers. Doesn’t feel so good does it? It’s kind of demoralizing in a way, wouldn’t you say? Well congratulations, you now know how it feels to be in their shoes.

… don’t get me wrong, I mean when I take that title off your shoulders and from around your waist I’m only going to bury anyone that opposes just like I’ve done to you thus far on this road to Leap of Faith.

CHRIS PAGE- “You can’t look me in the eyes here and now and tell me that those are the actions of a man that ANYONE would be proud of under any circumstances as your top player with your top prize. If someone like me walked through the doors and slammed everything I hold near and dear, put my friends in the hospital or challenged me in any way I’d take to the front lines and fire the first fucking shot… but DICK has no BALLS! DICK is so far behind the curve that I could probably show up with one arm tied behind my back and kick the shit out of him from one side of Buckingham Palace to the other.”

STEVE SAYORS- “Let’s talk about the match itself for a moment; a curve ball thrown into the mix is that this is now a Deathmatch. Are you the least bit concerned that this more favors ROBERT…”

CHRIS immediately cuts off Steve.

CHRIS PAGE- “DICK.”

STEVE SAYORS- “ROBERT.”

CHRIS PAGE- “DICK.”

STEVE SAYORS- “I’m not doing this with you.”

There’s a smirk from CHRIS as Steve continues.

STEVE SAYORS- “Do you think this Deathmatch favors the Champion at all?”

CHRIS PAGE- “Not really because it doesn’t matter and didn’t matter whatever match he chose because I can beat him in any contest; a wrestling match, a non-sanctioned, Last Man Standing, Submission, Hide and Seek, Chess, Checkers and even Bridge. It doesn’t matter what kind of match this is the end result has always and will always remain the same; CHRIS PAGE is leaving Leap of Faith with the XWF Universal Championship all the while firmly shifting the power and shifting all the momentum towards the brothers in this war to kill this company.”

Some of you are so stupid to think that all of this is over a title belt when in actuality I’m playing a longer game and while the Universal Title does have its role to play in this war it isn’t the end game by any means; and while walking back through the front doors of this federation and immediately taking away the one thing that you all covet is going to be the bigger fuck you in the grand scheme than by just beating DICK like he stole something.

CHRIS PAGE- “Unlike your Champion; that stand-up guy that he is, I’ve been ahead of the game this entire road to Leap of Faith, I’ve been on the offensive since day one and haven’t taken a back seat to him or any of his bullshit. I see right through him for what he is and what he will never be. He’s a man that’s on borrowed time and a man that has no clue just how far down the rabbit hole he truly is.”

Chris laughs under his breath before stating.

CHRIS PAGE- “What’s funny as fuck to me is how you and the rest of the XWF rejects actually relied on DICK to step to the plate and show us all exactly what he’s made of; but yet he just went… limp.”

This tangled web that’s brought us to the dance is finally complete and while it’s been real and it’s been fun it certainly hasn’t been real fun. It’s hard to keep a straight face when you’ve verbally beaten down a man to the point that he throws his hands up and wonders if it’s all worth it; well DICK, it isn’t. It isn’t worth what you’re going to subject yourself too, it isn’t worth the face you’re going to lose from your peers and your fans, it isn’t worth the pain or blood loss you’re going to endure and it isn’t worth continuing to show your sheer desperation.

… but hey homie, you do you and I’m going to do me because there’s not a person on the planet that can do what I do as well and as consistent as I do it. While you reach and you try to punch holes in my talk you’ve completely lost all focus and you’re more rattled now than you’ve ever been. Of course it doesn’t make matters any better that you struggle just to open your mouth and mine seems to run ninety to nothing hammering you harder and harder into the ground with each and every word.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m telling you Steve that your boy is going to get beaten down and humiliated in front of the world as all eyes are firmly going to be locked on what happens inside that ring once that opening bell tolls for our Universal Championship match. The lights have never been brighter for him and his choking under the pressure with each and every day that passes as it clearly shows. He’s getting in way over his head as I am older and wiser than he ever dare dreamed to be. You don’t have to teach an old dog new tricks, especially when the old tricks are still working better than ever before.”

STEVE SAYORS- “You’ve mentioned in the past that should you win the Universal Championship that you are going to throw it in the trash, do you still plan on doing that?”

CHRIS PAGE- “I’ll tell you this; when I win that title, not if I win… WHEN I win that title I’ve got something very special in mind; and no I haven’t spoiled it by simply throwing it in the trash. I’ve got something much more worse that simply throwing it away; and yes I’ll be bringing my own belt to defend because at least that belt actually means something; the same way the rest of the brothers are going to do the same thing when they leave as the new Tag and Television Champions, respectively. Leap of Faith is so much bigger than any of you give it credit for as it’s a crucial battle in a war that’s going to set the tone for the rest of how this plays out. MAIN isn’t going to stop me, he’s just not good enough.”

STEVE SAYORS- “Is there anything else you wish to say in closing?”

CHRIS PAGE- “Sure.”

CHRIS shifts his attention back towards the camera as he stares at the lens with his cold blue eyes.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’ve had an awful lot of fun playing you like a fiddle and I’ve had an awful lot of fun having a camera follow me around and literally everything I’ve done I’ve made about you only you’re probably entire to stupid to pick up on the indirect references all the while claiming you saw them a “mile” away; yeah, right. The time for talk is rapidly drawing to an end and while you constantly have been struggling to keep up you’re about to find out that there’s an entirely different level to what I bring to the table.”

We haven’t even gotten to me slicing through your petty insults and stale references because that in and of itself is a completely different piece of work that I’m honestly debating on if I’m even going to do at this point because it’s clear you’re not focused on this match or what I’ve done for your career in the short period I’ve elected to give you my attention.

The people actually care about what happens for the first time in a long time.

The boys actually emotionally invested in how this turns out because YOU are their leader and YOU are going to be the one that fails them.

I had such higher expectations and yet here I am left feeling empty inside because I honestly thought that you cared about how you and your title reign are perceived.., but more importantly I thought you cared about your best friend… you’re fuck it attitude says otherwise. Good to know.

CHRIS PAGE- “I told you six weeks ago that this forty eight year old man is going to run circles around you… and I have, the only thing that’s left is getting your bitch ass in that ring and beating you so bad your mother is going to regret the day she popped you out of her stank vigina!”

CHRIS leans closer to the camera as he speaks with a softer tone.

CHRIS PAGE- “That’s not a prediction… that’s a spoiler.”

CHRIS blows a kiss at the camera as it fades to black.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
Darius Xavier (07-23-2019), Drew Archyle (07-27-2019), James Raven (07-23-2019)