Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberty for wolves is death to the lambs.
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-22-2019, 07:52 PM

Withdrawal from this Earth can be a bizarre concept to grasp. Ambiguousness extricated souls where it could, taking people who were far too unseasoned, far too enchanting, who had so much more life yet to live. It didn't pretend to care, it didn't pretend to draw a distinction between one from the other it just did what it was built to do. Obtain, and attain it did. The hooded vale of death had hung over Robert for his entire life, losing a great friend, his grandparents, fast forward to a few months ago the Devil took on a new form as the double-edged sword struck as it only knows how too. It always threatening from a distance. It had never touched him quite so closely in the past. Death had ripped away a part of him before, but this time was different something changed. Deep inside Robert was becoming something else altogether what though was anyone’s guess. He was being forced to become the monster he buried the night he became Universal Champion. The only thing Robert knew was he would remain Champion but at what cost? He knew this dance with death would have to continue, not because Robert wanted it to, it had to, or he would never be able to slay the new face of fear. The new bogeyman is known as “Chronic” Chris Page.

Robert opened his eyes instantly grabbing his head.

Holy shit! Hangover. Damn white lighting.. What the hell is this?

Robert grabs a note off his chest written in chocolate.

Robert, Ned and I took the horse to the airport see you soon. Drew!

Robert grabbed a half-smoked Cuban cigar and his silver Zippo lighter off the ground next to him and listened to nature for a few seconds, trying to shake off a splitting headache he readjusts himself now sitting upon the ground. He raises his eyebrows lazily placing the cigar between his teeth flicking the zippo open, watching the flame for a few moments frolicking around the tip of his cigar before lighting it pulling in the rich creamy vanilla smoke. Robert grins with delighted, and with a lightning-quick flick of the wrist, he closes the Zippo lobbing it in the direction of his bookbag. He then gently wipes the slumber away from his eyes focusing on the woods that surround him.

Death wasn't compassionate, understanding or even tender-hearted. Robert understood this oh so well. He’s observed as it came in like a wrecking ball destroying the very fabric of his life and then witnessed it go still into the night, at times the Grim Reaper had ripped Robert’s life from its very foundation, shaking him to his feeble bones. The monstrosity plays repeatedly like a horrendous dream, the only quandary was Robert’s wasn’t asleep. Deep down inside he could feel a shift in the landscape coming knowing there was nothing that he can do to prevent the icy cold hand of death, he can only graciously celebrate his friends and family while he was still six feet above the ground. Remember the glorious times when they all rode together. Blood brothers until the end, now he can only try to avenge the ones that have fallen in this foolish war. A war Robert could have ended by simply pulling the trigger on CCP like he did The Engineer. Robert isn’t the same man he was back then. He’s become a hero among his counterparts. In war, it’s understood from jump street that there would be casualties along the way. Now APEX is staring down the barrels of multiple machine guns. No matter what happens at Leap Of Faith. Chris Page has united the XWF family. Whether Robert Main founders or not is yet to be seen. If Robert bites the dust at the hands of this murderous bastard, his brothers and sisters will stand in line behind him. Picking up their swords and shields and march into war right behind their fallen champion.

Ladies and gents you’ll have to excuse me.. I’m not feeling well this morning. Your Champion might have overdone it last night. (Robert gets to his feet and starts gathering his things) When I stepped foot inside this company nearly three years ago or so, I sat back and patrolled. I concentrated on all the bells and whistles. I observed all the lustrous hardware move from hand to hand. I kept my eyes peeled as the brass ring was tossed around like a skank no one wanted. Once I inspected the land and got my finger on the pulse of the XWF I found my place on the roster, it didn’t take long to unearth, from there I unloaded all the lumber and began building my legend, my castle in the clouds, my legacy. One body at time I began pouring my foundation in this company, my cornerstone, from there I built the frame. My initials are forever carved in the basement of the XWF, the one I built on my own. Now fast forward to the here and now after all the hellacious work, the blood, the sweat and tears here I am now built for structural greatness. I stand before the world as the second longest-reigning Universal Champion in XWF history, the second most defenses out of any man or woman to step inside the squared circle. Besides the Engineer. I am living breathing history, well on my path becoming a legend. I don’t feel the squeezing stress most men or women feel when the weight of the world is bearing down upon them. As my mythology grows my name will be remembered, and I will live forever.

Robert knocks the ash from his cigar watching it drift away on the warm breeze. He remains motionless for a few moments before pointing the cherry-red tip of the cigar at the camera

Chris Page if this company is such a monumental waste of your time and energy than why are you here? Why did you come back to a shit hole? Answer, because you had no other choice, you had no where else to go. No one else wanted a crippled talentless hack on their roster. So where do you turn? Home. See here’s the thing boss you should be grateful, hell, you should be down right kissing The Lover Boys ass that he gave you another opportunity to ever wrestle. He says jump you my friend should be asking how high sir. You came back here because this is the only place on gods green Earth that can revive a whimpering career that’s running on fumes. So, cut the theatrics bull shit. See Page what sells today is beef. And not what you eat you big dummy. You had to get you name back out there somehow. After that wrestling company went belly up you came crawling back to the place that made Chris Page relevant in the first fucking place. You and those compadres you run with are not going to be putting an end to anything around here. You need this place to keep your brand running pal. CCP when you say I haven’t faced a man like you, your correct I haven’t faced a man who can run his cock smeared lips as much as you. The needle dicked butt fucker speaks one again folks. If I wanted your fucking opinion, then I’d beat it out of you like I did at Wargames. You want to tell yourself you are 20 moves ahead by all means keep thinking that way. You thought that at Wargames and what happened? LOST! Savage you got your noodle cracked. But hey that’s what being 10 moves ahead is right?

Robert pauses for only a second

Chris Page you are the solitary disbeliever in this game. You are the doubting one the very skeptic that is terrorized by what I’m doing because you never could. I’ve left so many of the so-called wrestlers of the XWF humiliated, dishonored and conquered its fighting. Your right every man I have ever slayed is well below my standards, your standards. Hell, half these mother fuckers should be on the unemployment line. We few have carried this company through the thick and thin. People like The Engineer, Raven, Drew, Lux, Ned. We’ve broken our fucking backs for this God damn place. You will not come in here and tear down everything that each one of us has built from the ground up. Chris Page each one that has stepped up I’ve put them down by suffocating them with unmistakable athletic prowess. Just like I did to you at Wargames. I am a man that will always overwhelm and outwrestling, leaving behind a trail of demolished egos. One by one these ineffective wrestlers were demoralized. The look of anguish on your face told the story Page. When I wrapped that chair around that oversized melon you knew you were in for more of a fight then you were leading on. Disturbing isn’t it? To know within a blink of an eye, a snap of the finger, a bat of an eyelash I could take it all away just like that. You’ve run your mouth as a man possessed. I don’t have time for all your Barbara Walters shit. You and your team of morons have been coming at me like we're on the set of 60 minutes. Tell me how long are you taking to break all this down? Contemplating on every sentence, every word. I’m surprised you did go back even further and try to find out everything from my past as well, just to try and make me look bad. Page because of me you are relevant again. I’ve made your name a household name again. You’ve gone viral because of me. I hope for your sake uncle Vinny will pay out workers comp for fucking your self twice.

Robert raises two fingers while grinning

It isn’t my fault if you fall and die on my fucking job site. I’ve heard all those disses you’ve been lobbing in my direction. Tell me why are you trying to shake n bake with me? You sound like a motherfucking CNN spokesman. Next time you pop off I won't even have to duck, what’s a little red rider to a Nuclear Bomb? So, tell me, man, what was your initial plan? Because it’s backfiring like my Dad’s old ass Trans-Am. Boy, you should probably chill, this is real life, and this shit talk is going to get you killed. I don't want to go back and forth, I don't even need to. Look, I don't give a shit who's the better wrestler it’s heartless to argue, at each other’s throats like some bastards. You want to pretend to be a tough guy? From where I’m standing I don’t see one. What’s about to happen is Robert Main is about to bring the hammer down like a handyman. Physically and verbally this redneck is murdering you. I don’t have to validify that last statement either, it’s the God’s truth, the gospel. One thing Robert Main has never been known for is being a conman, I am what you get I get down to the nitty-gritty speaking legitimacy, and once that bell rings I back up every single word that I uttered! There is no smoke and mirrors here just devotion to this business. For any of you out there listening to my voice right now are not convinced by the words I speak ask around! You’ll hear “The Omega” never spreads misrepresentation. My resolution to you Chris Page the hollow loser who’s become triggered.

Robert flips the camera off with both barrels

A man who lives fully is not apprehensive of death. Yet, Robert believes he has not lived fully, he’s not afraid of his untimely demise. He finds the end intriguing. Where will he go when it’s all said and done? Will he become an apparition, or will he simply just sleep forever? Will he go to Heaven or Hell? Be Reincarnated? Will he become one with the stars? He doesn’t know what he will face when he meets dissolution, and this should frighten him. Departure from life is a painful truth. Could kicking the bucket be nothing more than a foggy road, and we must get through that fog called life to finally see the clearing. It's yet another path to walk, and who is to say it will be our last? Life may be the beginning, but who is to say passing on is our final path? What if eternal rest is the middle of the story, and you have to read through that to get to a place beyond mortality? Is there a place beyond oblivion? But if we go onto the next path after cessation, will it be our culminating end, or are we destined to keep walking?

I’m optimized to become the greatest Universal Champion of all time. I’ve had the fire burning deep down all alone. All I needed was some fuel Page, once that ring bell rings there’s the flicker to ignite me. Funny how you continually down play our win at Wargames saying the XWF changed the rules. He jackass times change and guess what life goes on. When we won Wargames back in 2017 these were the same rules cock breath. I hate to have to keep reminding you that this isn’t 1999 anymore wake up and get with the times. You had to eat all those words and need a scapegoat. We went into that match and told you what would happen and Page it did. My boys and I put you pricks face down on the canvas. We worked as a well-oiled unit and in the end, yeah, I had some help. But remember this, no one helped me pin your sorry decrepit ass to the canvas. That was all me.

Robert pauses thinking to himself about death as he squints his eyes you can see his mind at work

Many have said that when you perish, you will meet a robed skeleton holding a scythe. For Robert, he reveals to the world that he is the reaper in flesh. His scythe the Universal Championship, the soul he’s after is Chris Page’s. Robert will never be reborn into the world. He will never be entombed on Earth as a ghost and will never sleep for eternity. Instead, as the cold tendrils embraced him like a lover, watching as Chris Page’s vision beings fading and a final breath leaves his bloodied lips, in this moment Page will feel no more suffering for his sins. There will simply be nothing. There will be no more emotion, no heavyweight upon CCP shoulders just the feeling of floating, as Robert sends him to hell.

I no longer fear death; only where would I go. I have sinned so much; I would understand if the Lord sent me to the pits of hell for the things I have done. Or would he forgive me because he knows my heart, knows I am just another innocent soul that allowed myself to be persuaded by the wrong things? I would love to go to heaven and live in peace for the rest of my afterlife. But Chris I have one more sin I must commit. That’s ending you for good.

Robert takes his eyes away from the camera gazing out now into the woods as the blows a few smoke rings.

Death will come to Chris Page with the slow rattling gasps that had taken so many of Robert’s other opponents before. CCP’S breathing will stop for a time only to reemerge like a drowning victim coming up for one last breath. But in a few moments, he will have had passed on, his earthly tether separated, and his weed stained soul bound to hell for all eternity. Death is straightforward. It is not a gate to immortality but simply, a departure from life. It has no pattern in which those from the great beyond control. Page, head these words. Death is inevitable. He will turn a blind eye to right and wrong, to give the Eternal Slumber in return for the life of any man, woman, or child no matter how favorable. He does not discriminate, unlike those of the vastly different human race. He is neither fair nor unfair, unmoved by the prayers that grasp him through the nights and days like a statue frozen amongst the crowds. The reaper will find Chris Page taking what belongs to him.

Did you honestly believe Robert Main would back down from over the top browbeating? No, Chris. You only made me want to pound you even further than I planned on. We’ve all watched your promos filled with your scowled face and snarling words. You flexed your muscles, all talk and very little action You’ve made threats thinking you were just going to push me around like an amateur. You can shoot all the daggers you want at me out of those beady eyes, you can shake your fist at me, now is the time you Chris Page become the bullied. I don't make threats I make promises. You're compromised, you senile old man, now I’ll creep up and stab you from behind (AND NOT THE WAY TRISTAN GIVE IT TO YOU) I've pressured you into a situation there is no return from. You've painted yourself into a corner with no way out. You are the caged animal and I will become your fucking master. This was all foreshadowed Erik, you just choose not to listen. When it comes to superiority. Or even omnipotence can brainwash coaxing one into a fraudulent sense of reassurance, it can morph minds, reconditioning or transfiguring ones to their untimely deaths. Dominance can be a philosophy or idea, never needing to be touched physically. Supremacy can shape the world, this thing called grandeur though can be a double-edged sword, leading man to his annihilation. Significance is, after all, is what every man woman and child seek, in one way or another! Maybe it is prominence we undertake. Maybe even admiration or appreciation to some degree. The fact of the matter is power is all around us. But it is how we use this generosity this eminence, this is what makes a man. Throughout the history of mankind, one thing is tested and true.

When one man has renown greatness, when he soars above the rest, this is the very point in time when that power becomes opposed and commandeered. Chris Page, you believe you are this robust king of yesteryear. Yet from my vantage point, you sit upon a throne made entirely of deceitfulness. You are no almighty monarch, sitting there with his unlimited importance. You take as gospel truth that you are a ruler a man of royalty. You rule nothing but a band of misfits that you lead. You’ve gotten one too many pats on the back because you supposedly trounce everyone else when dinosaurs walked the Earth. You’ve, crowned yourself a pasha? You’ve not done a damn thing. Who have you beaten? Let me ask that question again just in a different way, who have you conquered that matters since showing up all hot and bothered? No one! Page let’s be brutally forthright here, no more bull crap, straightforward and unfeigned. Deep down you know you cannot defeat me. I’m not be outdistanced or do suffer defeat I’ve never been taken to the cleaners. I was destined to become Universal Champion, and I have. I was born to become something superior, and Chris I have done just that. I refuse to just hand you the crown and destroy everything that so many before you built through sacrifice. I didn’t cut throats or use everyone around me to get to the holy grail, Chris. I knuckled down and kept plugging away working my ass off. Page, you are the flavor of the month, a flash in the pan.

What separates the good from the great? I’ll tell you what, it’s the ability to play mind games. I can see that faraway look in those eyes of yours. That look is terror, panic, dread. I called your bluff now I’ve got you trapped in a corner. CCP when you take a long look at me you see the truth. You can see your abysmal future sinking like a rock. Page I’ll first kill you physically, I’ll then torture you mentally. And soon enough I’ll end you permanently. You might call me egoistical. I call it confidence. All you’ve got to do Chris is step up and prove me wrong? Prove you're of higher quality. I am the one, the only one who can take you down, Page. The time for sitting idle has ended. Like a redneck’s truck stuck in the filth, you sling muck, but nothing more. This is an extremely agonizing miscalculation you’ll instantly regret. I will not apologize for what I’m about to unleash upon you, I’ll not express grief or feel uneasy. We both know what’s going to have to happen to put one or the other away. The question is who is willing to go there? Push the needle past the brink? I’ll do what I must. The wretchedness that I am about to allow to run free is something you will never erase from your mind.

Robert looked through the tree canopy above him as the hopeless charcoal clouds spread out across the twilight sky, rumbling in from the East. Their arrogant brilliance bleeds every ounce of color from the world. The air becomes saturated and the humidity presses down on Robert, nearly asphyxiating him. The essence of rain is somber and invigorating. Motionlessness falls over the woods, in the calm comes a low pop of thunder, rolling across the treetops, giving way to the pattering of tiny raindrops. For a moment, everything halts as if time stood still. Even the wind holds its breath for a few quiet moments. Then a silver streak of hot light disrupts the sky, as the rain begins to fall. The rain begins to descend so generously that there is an instantaneous layer of water on everything. Robert takes one final draw of his cigar placing his arms out to his sides as he nonchalantly lays his head back letting the crisp water cover his face.

Sorrow is an entertaining word in itself. When someone even says the word most folks recoil, shying away they ponder back to their most heartbreaking recollection reliving that occasion and all the emotions that come with it even if only for a brief few seconds. Pain is a very ambitious thing. See CCP it demands to be noticed, you will become aware of adversity. I’ll make you bend at your knees. I will take you to the promise land you’ve been seeking for ages, leading you into unchartered waters, ones you will not survive. Dragging you deep down in the undertow never letting go. Last time we met, I buried you were you stood.

The rain continued to beat down on him as he begins walking with his arms out to his sides as the lightning flashing all around him.

I will trample over your dismembered carcass as I defend my Universal Championship. Each speck of sand continues to fall, Page, ticking away, second by second the final days are upon us. Adore the time you have left. Relish the moment. Grin, thinking of all the mammoth memories made over these past few weeks. Embrace them while they last every tall tale has a beginning a middle and end. “The Omega” will culminate your fable assassinating the myth known as “The Stoned One”. I’ve leered from the sidelines long enough. I have come to know your every move, I’ve heard every word rolled off your tongue. The browbeating stops now. Chris many would presume that I have everything to prove and that’s not the case. I don’t need to confirm, convince or validate anything anymore. I’m top of the mountain good. I’ll show the entire universe once and for all Robert Main is head and shoulders above Chris Page. You’ve threatened everything that I stand for. But your threats have become inadequate missing the mark and coming up well short of the intended target. You have become deprived of the man you used to be. Your terrorization has no merit, you have become as absurd as your words. In this match CCP, there will be no more blurring fact with fiction.

Robert leers into the camera soaked

When I grind those old bones into a fine dust. I’m going to put them into an urn and piss in the bottle, mix it all up and turn that ash into plaster. The give it to your bitch Tristan so tell her to make me a stature just to capture my win. Then get a hammer and smash that fucking thing to pieces and put it in a plaque so no one ever forgets. Oh, and for the record if you’re ever feeling kind of froggy and you jump you’ll get dissected again. Chris, I’m not hesitant about falling from grace. The question is. Are you though? Can you bear it? There is a storm coming can you whether it?

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Darius Xavier (07-23-2019), Drew Archyle (07-27-2019), James Raven (07-23-2019)