Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nor this nor that
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-20-2019, 10:33 PM

now as all of you know or should i say at least know by now that since ive arived here in the xwf i made loud and clear that i wasnt here to make small talk, or to blab and blab about some stupid bull shit that no one gives a shit about, nor am i here to look like a fucking idiot and waste my god damn time in front of a used up camera, so on.

HELL FUCKING NO!!!!

What i am here for is to one, retain my 50k in the 50k challeng.

two, do what i promised from the start, that is take out the xwf's residential society trash that the morons of the xwf is to lazy to take out.

Three, take back what is and was rightfully mine, the xwf heart, and the xwf tag team titles.

But of course i gotta do thang and do what i gotta do.

I gotta take care of the business at hand before i get to the pleasures.

Now withat being said, onto my fatal 4 way 50k challenge with my 50k on the line.

I knda feal sorry for the xwf i mean when i had announced that my return was at leap of faith, i was like what a better way to knock of the ring rust by issuing a 50k challenge to anyone who is stupid except it.

Surely 50k would entice a caliber xwf type wrestler.

I hope.......

I mean at one to be honest with you, the doc himself, doctor Louis deville was actually the only one that accepted the challenge.

Surely the xwf staff would be smart enough let us face each other in the 50k challenge right?.............

Um rrright!?

*SNICKERING*

Oh hell no

Again per usually the fucking wussied out like bunch of fuck tards at a chucky cheese as they ponder weather to fuck a door knob.

What did they do?

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID THEY DO !?

They put me in a 4 corners match with barney green, and two dumb asses that i dont even know who the fuck they are nor would i give a damn about them.

I mean dont get me wrong i got nothing but love and respect him, its just that do ya really think with or with out what issuess he had that hes able to claim MY 50k?

With in the last 5 years he had only a dozen matches.

Hell even if i got the old barney green, the barney green in his prime, his ass still wouldn't be able to capture the 50k.

Hell its like watching him get exhausted just by opening one eye.

And ive haven't forgotten about the other two.

You see i kinda in a way feel sorry for them.

Its one thing to be a rookie and pursue its passion for wrestling, but its an whole other thing when you find out that youll be fighting me.

Hell even ill be afraid to fight when i find out that im fighting my self.

You see, one of them doesnt know what the fuck its fighting and well the other one you get the picture.

Basically what im trying to say is that there is no doubt in my mind that when the 28th of July leap of faith ppv comes, im walking in with MY 50k and im walking OUT with MY 50k.

Barney green is the former shell of he once was, and the other bozos wont be coming out alive.

The 50k stays with ME!!!!!!!!!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
Barney Green (07-20-2019), Darius Xavier (07-21-2019)