Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 11:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Family?
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-07-2013, 01:07 PM

Recently on XWF.com, John Austin's representatives has posted a new promo of John's for his upcoming match this Monday.

In this promo, John talks about "his family" and what not. There have been plenty of talks behind the scenes of who this "family" is. We recently caught up with Dutch Mantell who is a friend of John's and was asked about this.

Quote:From Dutch Mantell:

Family? See what you all need to realize is that John had been talking about a change that was going to take place. Finally when he starts cutting these promos, you ask "who is this? what is this family he talks about?" Just remember, you all did this to yourself... every last one of you

In the up-coming weeks, will we see who this family is?, stay tuned.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-07-2013, 03:25 PM

Omg who the hell cares, your lucky I got your ass put in the main event, now you're trying to stay relevant?

Something Luca and I can agree on, is that you won't win, unless he lays down for you. Which is very possible considering I may not show myself

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like CM Punk's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-07-2013), John Austin (06-07-2013)
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-07-2013, 03:42 PM

Come on pony boy, reply, or are you going to send Dutch Mantell after me too? Just like fuckin' Jack Swagger, swear to god can't talk for yourself...

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CM Punk's post:
John Austin (06-07-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-07-2013, 03:43 PM

"I said I'd lay down for you or Senator intentionally to kill his chances of getting a shot at King Madison. If you don't show, I'll just have to have fun destroying him and then continue on with Plan Fuck Over Heyman and Witasick. Case and point, John Austin has a 0% chance of winning on Monday.

Feel free to laugh as you make the odds, Vegas."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 03:58 PM

Awwww, look at the little bitch fest.

Punk, you're champion. If you lay down, consider your title vacated. If you no show, consider your title vacated. If you so mch as fart in my direction, consider your title vacated. Your reign, over.

Luca, if you lay down, for anyone - ever.... consider your 24/7 briefcase vacated. Consider your employment with the XWF terminated permanently. Before you even think that you'd have Shane re-hire you, I'd reconsider that thought. I find it unlikely Shane will be around much longer. He won't be saving you. Not now. Not ever.

By the way, Luca. You and I still have business to discuss.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-07-2013), CM Punk (06-07-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-07-2013, 04:02 PM

"We still have business to discuss, Heyman? I thought it was over after you signed me to save your program that's failing, despite all the vain attempts you've made to state otherwise. Go on, I'm interested."

Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-07-2013, 04:04 PM

You want my response Punk... get ready to walk hand in hand and join the glory of the revolution that is coming. It will be the only thing to save your soul. Join my followers and praise be the glory of my name.

-J.A

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

06-07-2013, 04:07 PM

"Oh boy! A revolution! Will it be like the 1848 Austrian Empire's? I bet it will be."

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-07-2013, 04:09 PM

(06-07-2013, 04:04 PM)John Austin Said:
You want my response Punk... get ready to walk hand in hand and join the glory of the revolution that is coming. It will be the only thing to save your soul. Join my followers and praise be the glory of my name.

-J.A

Not into gay Marches, sorry John. tell you what, you can watch me cut a promo and take notes, and then hopefully you improve based off of it. Good? Good.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CM Punk's post:
John Austin (06-07-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 04:23 PM

Actually Luca, I signed you becuse of your obvious talents. Your constant references to my failing program leads me to believe that you're snorting too much of what you're selling. See, not only is Madness the undisputed King of Monday nights, its also far superior to the Z show you came from. By signing you, I saved you. Saved you from the oppressive dictator. Saved you from the fledgling mediocrity that is Shove It. A show without a championship. I brought you to Monday nights to help you and help me. I brought you to Monday nights because regardless of my personal feelings toward you, I know you are talented and worth more than you've received on Carvers ship wreck of a program.

You've arrived on Madness. Not to do the bidding of the Black Circle, no no no. You've arrived to become your own man and become better than the Circle would ever allow you to be.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-07-2013)
Dean Ambrose

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 04:27 PM

You've arrived to take Punk's title. After I graciously take it from him myself.