Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psych Ward Switch AKA the much needed vacation... Leap of Faith RP part 1
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-19-2019, 08:21 PM

Ok folks we're back for another episode of the crazy Life of bRiaN, and I really think y'all are gonna find this episode funny. Also a bit long for our hometown heroes usual as this will be a three part tale. So warm your popcorn, and grab a drink as part one is about to begin. Ya'll might recall our boy bRiaN has a bit of a troubled family life as all of his family aside of course for our buddy has spent a lil time in a psych ward. So one of the soggy bottom boys, Danny to be exact has the unpleasant combination of schizophrenia diabetes and hypochondria.

A part of schizophrenia is after a while of taking the antipsychotics you believe you are all better and no longer have take the medicine, which is the reason you feel better. Funny disorder that schizophrenia is, and there are many different types of it. bRiaN used to see it as the family curse because both of his younger brothers and his younger sister have a type of schizophrenia. His father had it though was able to get out of it, his grandfather had it his great grandfather and so on but as bRiaN's faith in god the father grew stronger he came to realize that this was a blessing and not a curse because those with a mental disability get like a free lunch card they can not be blamed for any mistakes made here.

But I digress. Now where were we, ah yes so bRiaN's brother Daniel had a doctors appointment where he often goes to argue with them about the human anatomy as he believes himself to be what he calls an evolved human but he is not. In fact as you may have guessed by bRiaN's religious beliefs he doesn't even believe in evolution. He is a Christian and as such believes in creationisum quite strongly. He often finds it hard much like the doctors not to argue with Dan about this even though he is well aware that when confronted with someone with these delusions you aren't supposed to argue with them as it can send them into a kind of freak out mode and even ensue violence.

So bRiaN drives Danny to his appointment where he prefers to wait in the waiting room and enjoy some of the free coffee and snacks they put out for the people with diabetes. While getting caught up on one of his favorite show Duck Dynasty. Suddenly he hears on the PA : " we got a code purple " and sees some of the bigger orderlies heading for the room Danny went into " dang it Danny this was a good episode " he says as he swallows his vanilla cappuccino and heads for the room to try and calm things down.

As he enters he just ducks down in time to miss getting hit by a flying chair and sees one of the regular nurses on the floor and asks "what the heck is going on? " " new doctor isn't used to dealing with someone with Daniel's... troubles " as one of the orderlies crashes to the floor after not dodging a flying chair bRiaN tells the nurse " I'm on it " as he carefully steps over one ordely and calmly puts his hand on the other to coax him into putting his gaurd down so he can move closer to see Daniel holding this new doctor hostage with a syringe to his neck.

Knowing the police aren't far from showing up bRiaN has to act fast so he begins to sing a song their father often sang along to to try and get Danny to sing along with as he knows it'll make both of them teary eyed where he will need to dispite being teary eyed himself move in to save this fool who shouldn't be dealing with someone who has the kind of ...trouble Dan has.

" mama told me when i was young " " come sit beside me my only son " Danny joins in as planned both tearing up as expected bRiaN moves in closer and as the next line is about to start Dan begins to wipe a tear from his eye and bRiaN gets in close enough to grab the hand with the needle and the young doctor squirms away to saftey and bRiaN puts his arms around Danny for a big hug just as the police come into the room with tasers drawn and fire shocking both brothers as they fall to the floor never loosing grip of one anothers hands.

I look forward to my upcoming briefcase match with Big D, Ned Kaye, Mastermind, my war games buddy Robbie Bourbon and a new but good friend Donovan Blackwater. I have nothing but respect for these opponents and expect we will give the folks a great show at Leap of Faith.

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like bRiaN sTorM's post:
Corey Smith (07-20-2019), Griffin MacAlister (07-20-2019)