Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 3:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-17-2019, 11:05 PM

The “Chronical” of CHRIS PAGE’S Road to Leap of Faith continues as a store front shot of the incredibly popular YAMAHA MUSIC LONDON store is shown. While the street view is peaceful the secondary entrance is jam packed with wrestling fans from all over England as they’ve shown up in numbers invading the four story musical heaven all eager to catch a rare public appearance by your next XWF Universal Champion, one “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE. The fans that have gathered range in all ages and genders; I mean after all CHRIS does appeal to all the demographics. The scene fades to the fourth floor where there’s stage ranging five feet across and three stairs high has been erected and there’s a massive black backdrop that extends from the ceiling down to the floor behind the stage so that you can’t see what’s going on while in front of the stage this massive line to simply be in the mere presence of greatest in its purest form continues to build anticipation.

We fade through the black backdrop to a large curtained off area that’s been turned into like a “green room” as CHRIS PAGE is shown in a black hoodie with jeans and white sneakers on to round out the attire as he’s got all of his brothers with him; the soon to be XWF Tag Team Champions MDK and BILL BLAKK, the next XWF Television Champion THE TRISTAN SLATER and XWF legendary icons JOHN GAMBINO, FAMINE of the VILE and RAGE. All the men are sitting on a sectional sofa that wraps around the wall as we join them in mid conversation.

RAGE- “I was told a few minutes ago that they can’t let another person in until someone comes out or the Fire Marshall will close this down.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Can we pray one of the Yamaha guy’s didn’t get the memo because this is the LAST fucking place I want to be.”

It’s not a huge secrete that CHRIS PAGE isn’t one for public opinion or glad handing fans and despises public appearances which is why he’s not done them in years.

CHRIS PAGE- “Why do we even have to fucking be here? Do you know how hard it’s going to be not to make fun of all these sets of teeth I’m going to have to see?”

The England native MDK shoots an evil eye in the general direction of CHRIS PAGE who catches it out of the corner of his eye before shifting his attention towards MDK as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “No offense bro.”

MDK simply just shakes his head as we hear RAGE chime back in.

RAGE- “I tried to get you out of it; hell NOBODY tried harder because I knew if they made you come then you was going to make the rest of us come.”

CHRIS PAGE- “The XWF loves to play with me, don’t they.”

Yet another way the upper management is sticking it to CCP than by scheduling him to appear on their behalf. You gotta at least love how JAMES RAVEN sticks it to CHRIS other than on weekly television shows; smart little fucker.

CHRIS PAGE- “It’s as if they know they can’t rattle me with what happens inside the ropes so they have to try their hands at putting me in situations I don’t want to be in yet they’re stupid enough to think that I’m going to conform and represent them in a positive light.”

NOPE.

CHRIS PAGE- “I can’t wait to meet these little cunts.”

Just as CHRIS finishes his sentence the far side of the curtain is pulled back slightly as the General Manager for Yamaha Music steps through where excitement is etched across his face. He speaks with a thick English accent .

YAMAHA MANAGER- “I can’t believe this unbelievable turn out! Thank you guys so much for coming.”

CHRIS spouts back with sheer sarcasm.

CHRIS PAGE- “It’s not like we had a fucking choice! Breach of contract is a bitch.”

The responds takes the manager off guard as sheer attitude from PAGE is evident.

YAMAHA MANAGER- “I hate that you feel that way but we are going to get started in just a few minutes.”

RAGE leans in wrapping his arm around the mangers shoulders as he’s heard stating.

RAGE- “Two hours max. That’s all we’re contracted for and that’s all you’re getting.”

CHRIS PAGE- “So go ahead and tell those little shit snacks that not everyone is going to have their dream come true cause as soon as we hit that stage the clock officially starts.”

CHRIS shoe’s the store manager away before shifting his attention towards RAGE.

RAGE- “Let’s get this over.”

RAGE starts to address the rest of the brothers.

RAGE- “FAMINE and GAMBINO you’re on each side of the table while TRISTAN and BLAKK will manage the line entrance to the stage and MDK and myself will handle ushering these little shits off the stage in a quick and timely manner.”

Everyone nods as CHRIS then speaks up.

CHRIS PAGE- “What am I contracted to do?”

RAGE- “So they get a choice of an autograph or a picture…”

CHRIS PAGE- “I don’t want them touching me! What if I catch something?”

RAGE- “Then you go to the doctor.”

With a head nod from RAGE we see MDK, BLAKK, SLATER, FAMINE, GAMBINO and finally RAGE walk out on stage to a surprising ovation from the crowd that’s starting this signing off as CHRIS stands behind the curtain where he can hear the voice of RAGE over a sound system.

RAGE- “I think it’s safe to say that the band is completely back together as we’ve traveled across the pond from America to give you all what you want… CHRIS PAGE as the new XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!”

Not surprisingly most of the fans gathered today are “smart” fans that know the linage of what CHRIS and his brothers have done for this business.

RAGE- “Ladies and Gentleman without anything further would you please welcome to the stage the man that will make HISTORY come Leap of Faith… the one, the only, the incomparable “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE!”

The crowd responds with a massive ovation…..

We fade to the front side of the curtain looking out at a mass of people whom are confused with the music as it’s not CHRIS PAGE’s entrance theme but quickly there’s another ovation as CHRIS PAGE emerges from behind the curtain doing a horrible rendition of the Austin Powers dance as he is behind the black skirted table before causally taking his seat with both FAMINE on his right and GAMBINO on his left while TRISTAN and BILL BLAKK man the entry to the stage and RAGE and MDK man the exit. The music fades away as there’s actually a “CCP! CCP! CCP!” chant that picks up steam throughout the entire fourth floor all the way down the stairs to the third floor.

With a motion from his right hand towards THE TRISTAN SLATER we get the first two fans up on the stage. It’s a father and his ten year old son. The son has on a ROBERT MAIN t-shirt while the father has an “Old School is Cool” CCP t-shirt circuit 2013 which garners a chuckle from PAGE as they walk to the table. CHRIS looks at the younger son before shaking his head as he looks towards the father.

CHRIS PAGE- “The fuck is his problem?”

With another thick English accent and jacked up teeth the father states.

“He gets it from his mother, I’m such a huge fan.”

CHRIS holds nothing back.

CHRIS PAGE- “Yeah and you elected to stick your DICK in her without a rubber so don’t try and pawn it off on her because you’re just as fucking guilty.”

The father of this younger child eases closer to his son where he puts his arm around his head seemingly covering the ears of his younger son.

CHRIS PAGE- “What do ya want? We doing an autograph? Picture? What? I don’t have all day.”

GAMBINO leans in and states.

JOHN GAMBINO- “One Hour Fifty Seven Minutes to be exact.”

CHRIS glances at JOHN and winks before shifting his attention to the people in front of him. He reaches over taking an 8x10 from the stack where he then takes a sharpie and signs something on the picture before sliding it over in front of the little kid.

CHRIS PAGE- “Can you read that for your daddy?”

The father attempts to reach down and slide the autographed photo over to read it only to have FAMINE of the VILE reach across the table snatching him by the wrist as he states.

FAMINE- “I really don’t think I’d do that if I were you.”

The fear is in the eyes of this forty something year old father as he tenses up but eases back as we see CHRIS encourage the young kid.

CHRIS PAGE- “Show me you English folk are as educated as you claim.”

CHRIS lightly nods his head as he slides it back in front of the kid. The kid looks over the picture and signage as he states.

“Fuck Dick Main- CCP… and there’s a doodle of a middle finger..”

CHRIS PAGE- “You’re Goddamn right Fuck Dick Main; now get the fuck of my stage you little shit demon, and take that piss poor excuse of a father with you.”

FAMINE releases the grip on the arm of the kid’s father as we see Dad quickly try to usher his son away only to have CHRIS snap his fingers at them while spouting out.

CHRIS PAGE- “Aren’t we forgetting something?”

CHRIS slides the autographed 8x10 over towards their slide of the table. The father comes forward to retrieve hit only to see him stop as CHRIS lightly shakes his index finger at him before motioning for the son to take it. The son reluctantly reaches up, seemingly with tears in his eyes and takes the autographed 8x10 but before they can walk away CHRIS leaves them with one last bit of wisdom as he makes direct eye contact with this father that’s just been completely emasculated in front of his son by what was once his wrestling hero.

CHRIS PAGE- “A bit of advice…”

With sheer seriousness in his tone he continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “Next time use a condom.”

CHRIS shifts his attention over towards SLATER and BLAKK as he motions for the next group. As the father and son walk towards the opposite side of the stage following MDK’s instructions we see RAGE stop them and snatch the signed photo from the hands of the ten year old child as he states.

RAGE- “You don’t even deserve this, get the fuck out of here.”

Never has someone moved quick enough as our attention is drawn to a four pack of twenty something year olds that are clearly two couples as there’s a guy with sandy blond hair wearing preppy attire with a brown haired little school girl type; so you know she’s a freak, and also hand in hand is the jet black hair of a gentleman and a blond, slightly overweight compared to him.

“Mate I just wanted to say it’s a dream come true to meet ya.”

Says the gentleman with sandy blond hair as he extends his hand out to CHRIS for a handshake while Mr. Jet Black follows up.

“We’re both such big fans of yours.”

CHRIS looks at the extended hand with sheer and utter disgust as he reaches out and half assed shakes his hand before excusing himself where he reaches towards GAMBINO with the palm of his right hand out for JOHN to produce hand sanitizer in a small bottle. He dumps a little in the palm of CHRIS’s right hand before CHRIS rubs both hands together as he spouts out.

CHRIS PAGE- “Big fans, huh?”

CHRIS cuts his eyes at the rather robust girlfriend as sarcasm exudes from his lips.

CHRIS PAGE- “That’s not the only thing you seem to be a BIG fan of.”

CHRIS snickers as he glances towards FAMINE while mouthing the words “TWO TONS OF FUN.” Before shifting his attention back towards the two couples pretending that he literally didn’t just say that while the four of them know he just body shamed her.

CHRIS PAGE- “Alright; big fans; yada, yada, yada. So what are we doing here? Autograph or picture?”

Sandy Blonde reponds.

“Even though your kinda being a cunt we’d like a picture as a couple and they’d like a picture as a couple as well.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Well; I mean since I’m kinda being a cunt, the four of you walked up on stage together thus constitutes as ONE item. One picture it is.”

CHRIS stands up from his chair behind the table and as each couple make a move to get closer than in front of the table both FAMINE and GAMBINO are right there. RAGE comes forward taking one of their cell phones where he doesn’t even count them down before snapping a quick photo. RAGE is about to pass the phone back to the Sandy blonde dude before yanking the phone back towards his body where he flips it around showing them the picture only to delete it from the cell phone before tossing it back to Sandy Blonde.

CHRIS PAGE- “I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.”

CHRIS cocks his attention towards the more attractive of the female talent and states.

CHRIS PAGE- “If you ever wanna ditch the zero and get with a one I know guy you should look up, he goes by the name “Gilly”.”

CHRIS then whispers loudly towards her.

CHRIS PAGE- “Think about it.”

RAGE sends them off the stage as CHRIS waves on the next fan who has WRESTLING NERD written all over him as he is rocking XWF official merchandise and even has a Leap of Faith poster he’s brought with him. The portly fan adjust his glasses and unrolls his poster placing it on the table.

CHRIS PAGE- “What the fuck is all this.”

The fan responds.

“I want to frame this after you sign it as it will forever go in my memorabilia collection. I’ve always wanted to meet you so this is like the best day ever.”

CHRIS takes his sharpie and looks down at the poster which features both himself and the Universal Champion. CHRIS starts doing something to the poster before setting the pen down. The young fan looks at the poster where CHRIS PAGE has doodled on the face of the Universal Champion while also marking through the letter XWF seemingly blacked them out… and naturally didn’t sign.

CHRIS PAGE- “I wish I could say that I cared enough about you to even try to point you in the right direction. You’re hopeless and are nothing short of a fucking dork. My fans are nerds, my fans aren’t any of you here because my fans are “smart”.”

CHRIS motions for RAGE who comes out and leads the kid off stage with poster in hand. It’s MDK who yanks it from his hands and rips it down the center before wadding it up and throwing it in his face. CHRIS is shown laughing under his breath before giving FAMINE a head motion which draws him in. CHRIS whisper into FAMINE’s ear for a second or two before we see FAMINE disappear behind the black curtain and behind the stage. He returns moments later with something under his right arm. CHRIS gets up out of his seat as FAMINE walks around the to the front of the table where he stands up a cardboard cut out of CHRIS PAGE in front of the table. With a motion of Page's head we see SLATER, BLAKK, FAMINE, GAMBINO, MDK and RAGE abandon their post. The manager takes the stage before they can leave where he breaks out in his English accent.

“You can’t just leave! You still owe me an hour and fifty minutes!”

CHRIS takes the lead on this.

CHRIS PAGE- “I appeared as scheduled, took a picture, signed an autograph. I’ve upheld my end, have a problem call the company.”

FAMINE pushes his way past the manager as CHRIS PAGE and his brothers abandon the public appearance.

End scene.

Chapter 3:

I’m not even mad about being left on my back looking up at the lights on the final program before we step foot into the limelight for what shall be the single biggest Universal Title match this company has seen in a very, very long time come Leap of Faith, and I’m not even mad about a second rate hack that didn’t belong challenging for the Universal Title to begin with trying desperately to insert himself into a Main Event that was being built the day I graced you all with my presence. Fuck that guy.

Do you know what I am mad about?

Do you want to know what infuriates me to the hundredth degree?

It’s how you still think that this isn’t a formality and that I am nothing more than hype yet it took me putting your partner in the hospital to open your fucking eyes to the realization that I mean business; especially after how many chances I gave you to man up and accept my original challenge. You are responsible for that and because of that one action by my hands it has put you in a completely different mental space and has thrown you off your game. In our line of work there’s two different games that are constantly being played, the physical game that takes place in between those ropes and there’s the mental game that’s played twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week. The mental game is the game that not many of the youngsters know how to fully play; they’ll claim that they know how to play but actions speak way louder than any words, and it’s that very mental game that is more important than any physical game you can comprehend on playing.

When you was dodging me like the plague I re-evaluated my game plan and took things in a completely different direction; I forced you into a no win situation and I did it all by beating you mentally before I beat you physically.

Think about it for a second.

No, seriously think about it outside of your flawed box that you never seem to think outside of.

I’ve played you every step of the way to get you right where I want you and that’s in the middle of that ring without a gimmick of War Games hanging over our head, without my brothers or your Apex-Prophecy, I want you one on one to prove a fucking point and to take away what this company looks at as it’s top prize. The legacy behind the Universal Championship is rich with names like JAMES RAVEN, guys like RANMA SAOTOME, BIG SHANK, AIDAN COLLINS, T-MONEY and a host of others that respect the legacy of this federation and all played their parts in getting it where it is today. At one point the XWF was looked at as THE PLACE to be, it was the Holy Grail of Professional Wrestling where if you wanted to be successful in this business you had to make it here first. Even yours truly found success in winning the World Heavyweight Championship… and even after beating the Universal Champion in a non-title affair I was still looked over time after time after time after time; not because I sucked, not because I hadn’t earned it and not because I wasn’t capable… it was because I didn’t have my lips around the cock of Jon Brown or whoever the fuck was running this place! It wasn’t until that very moment of being fucked over that my eyes truly opened and I realized this federation has NEVER been about who is the better man and has ALWAYS been about the politics that play out behind that curtain. If you don’t run with the “in” crowd you can forget about getting an opportunity; it was like that back then and it’s still like that right now!

The only reason I am here is because I manipulated everyone.

In one night my brothers and I are booked in three different title matches as we bypassed the entire roster all over again.

I know I have my haters on the roster and calling the shots which is why I’m in an amazing position because I don’t have to have a filter, I don’t have to worry about pissing off the office because I simply don’t care. Now already within this week the gloves have come off on both sides with DICK and I; but unlike DICK he’s punched out. He’s already rehashing EVERYTHING he’s already said only he adding a few words here and a few words there, the premise has remained the same. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you’re not in anyone’s head, you’re not intimidating anyone with facts about being a goddamn thing other than the smartest within the bunch that occupy this fucking roster. You’re nothing. Your reputation is nothing and while it’s easy to sling mud we’re going to be in a completely different environment where I am confident that unlike War Games lightning isn’t going to strike twice. I can tell you want this, DICK. I can tell that I’ve buried in deep under your skin but ultimately you’re responsible and all the blood is on your hands for being a fucking pussy. The legacy you represent as Universal Champion is a disgrace and an embarrassment; but don’t you worry, don’t you fret. I’m going to rip that title from your grasp and I’m going to finish what Shane started and I’m going to KILL the XWF!

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-18-2019), Darius Xavier (07-18-2019), Drew Archyle (07-27-2019), James Raven (07-27-2019)