Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
friENDS (RP 1)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-17-2019, 05:06 AM

[The scene opens into a warm day in London, the camera pans on the lovely britsh people going on by their day. Then it cut to Tommy, decked out in a union flag shirt, and black shorts with his hair tied back holding his title on his shoulders, strolling along the park. He sits at a park bench, witnessing the view of the hot July air. A little boy comes up to him with a pen and paper, and Tommy takes notice.]

Lil’ Boy: Hey mate, can you sign this?

Tommy: No problem, who’s it for?

Lil’ Boy: It’s to my mum, she’s a big fan of your work mate.

Tommy: That’s rad kid, I’ll sign it.

[Tommy signs the paper with the pen, and hands it back to the kid. He walks away back to his mum, and Tommy watches them pass by. As the day got warmer, he ended up at a little pub somewhere, sitting at the booth area. As he was getting glass of water from the waitress, there are these group of girls, mostly underage uniformed schoolgirls, goes up to the table. Tommy looked worried at their drunken condition.]

Tommy: Hey uh, shouldn’t you all be in high school or something?

Girl 1: Hah, this bloody wanker doesn’t know jack shit!

Girl 3: Yeah this guy is lame, he needs an ass kickin.

Tommy: Dafaq… I don’t know if the alcohol is in your bloodstream, but if it is, please don’t try me. I just got here like three days ago.

[Girl 1, then takes Tommy’s glass of water and pours it on his head. They all laugh at him, and Tommy remained calm. As they insult and antagonize him, an elder lady shoo’ed them away from the premises with her broomstick. As Tommy was about to put money on the table, the elder woman comes by his table.]

Elder Woman: I’m sorry for their behavior sir, they won’t be back here to cause more ruckus.

Tommy: It’s alright, but what’s up with their impassioned of curtsy?

Elder Woman: I don’t have any idea, but just know that I run this pub and it’s on the house. Have a good day, sir.

[It cuts to Tommy back at the park bench, underneath a tree sitting. As he people watches, he noticed one of the schoolgirls coming up to him. Tommy guarded up his title, and she sits besides him.]

Tommy: What do you want, I have nothing to give you. Whatever I did, I take an full L on my part.

Girl 1: I meant to say I am sorry on my behavior, I just act wild to impress my friends an—

[Tommy turns his head to her side, and see’s Scar Jo like girl, well endowed, who tries to lift his title. He hands it to her, and place it on her shoulders. Due to it being not a replica, she was having a hard time balancing it. Tommy laughs and takes the title off her, and they go on a stroll.]

Tommy: What’s your name?

Monica: My name is Monica, and I’m 18 years old.

Tommy: Oh… oh…OH…okay.

Monica: What does that mean?

Tommy: Oh nothing, just me being random. What made you spill that glass of water over me? I was about to take it out on you.

Monica: Just to see if you would like me.

[Tommy rolls his eyes in disbelief, but continues.]

Tommy: That’s not the way you get a boy’s attention, and I don’t think I’m up for liking a young girl like you. I’m an old bastard.

Monica: I’ve been with dudes older then you, mate. I’ve done wild stuff like this before. Most guys would like it, and chase after me.

Tommy: Good for them, I’m not the one. I’m just here on an excursion for a show in the palace. You won’t see me afterwards, so don’t try it.

Monica: What if I told you, that my parents aren’t home for the week? You can come over to my place, and watch some you Americans’ say Netflix and Chill

[Tommy stops for a second, and looked at her like she trying to get him up.]

Tommy: Whoa there, Monica, coming on too strong for me. I just wanted a simple walk with no benefits, now…

[They ended up walking into a pathway bypass, and she pushes him to the dirty walls, leaning on him. As she lays her head on his chest, Tommy looks around to see if anyone is on guard. She pulls on his head, and he falls into a hypnotic trance of her blue eyes. Before they can kiss, Monica’s guy friend encounters them and they break it off.]

Monica’s Friend: What you doin with this Bloke?

Monica: He’s just a friend of mine..

Monica’s Friend: I don Ca’re about that, you shouldn’t mess with this bum.

Monica: For your information, he’s an American Rich man. He’s good gu—

[Monica’s friend gets up on Tommy’s face, the guy kept egging him on. He even spat at him in the face and taken his title and stomps on it. The guy takes Monica away from Tommy, and she tries to free herself from him. Tommy grabs the guy by his head, and slams him on the wall. He then picks him up in a bodyslam position, and carries him to the nearby pond, and slams him into it. Tommy then tries to drown the guy, but Monica stops him.]

Monica: Tommy please let him go! I beg

Tommy: No, I want to kill him for ruining my property.

Monica: The people are watching, Tommy… let him go.

Tommy: Fuk off Monica…

[The patrol come in and wacks the shit out of tommy with his baton. Tommy then let’s go of guy, but the guy was unresponsive in the water. The patrol then drags Tommy into their car on the street, they also toss in his title in the car and drive away.]

================================================

[The scene then shifts to Tommy sitting on the London bridge, watching the sunset.]

“Let me be honest, I just got here three days ago and I ended up going through all the dumbshit within my own time in London. My luggage barely went though customs, my hotel that I was planning to stay at near the place was booked, so I had to find a motel that was so grimy looking, that the maids looked like prostitutes. I wanted to fuck them, and given them my X-Buxs, but couldn’t. So I just made admends with Roxy’s heels as my juju. I’m a sick fuck, but couldn’t quik fuck anyone.

I’m quite shocked how long I’ve held this title. I thought I was going to lose it in that ladder match against Mastermind. Since Robbie was too occupied with eating and drinking burbon, me and Mastermind tore the fucking house down. Although it’s not Five Star Meltzer Driver Classic, it’s still one of my best matches in this company.

Before I know it, I might end up joining the 24/7 briefcase league and finally become that Ultimate Opportunist, don’t worry I won’t do no live sex celebration on TV, that’s what the hotels are for. But I know that I have few more bodies to pile up under my ACOUP files. From what I can sense that, there something bullshit about to come my way. I mean, when I watched that monitor last Savage, I saw that Atticus had given this newcomer a shot at this title. I wish I had that opportunity back when I was rookie.

I’m talking about Steve Justice, holy fucking shit this guy, is the most luckiest SOB on the planet of XWF. Just like what the preview of LOF was shown, I proved to the haters that I can handle my own nuts in this X-Treme division, and there is no end is neigh for me. I took more risk, then anyone else can even imagine. I didn’t need to hit a HideYaFace off a ladder, but my balls and my adrenaline shot in that moment and made me do it. I’m not afraid to fuck anyone up.

So Steve, just be glad that you were handed this opportunity by Atticus, because he’s not the type of guy who just give people title shots like this. Plus, it’s a freaking falls count count anywhere, so we can even take it to the streets of London. We can even brawl near the big ben, or even at this bridge I’m sitting in right now. What I am saying is this, Steve, by the time sunsets it will be nightfall and I’m going to get that pinfall over you and keep this belt on me, come high hell or water, I’m taking you down and out."

[It fades out into the sunset...]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-17-2019), Atticus Gold (07-17-2019), Corey Smith (07-18-2019), Drew Archyle (07-27-2019), Ned Kaye (07-17-2019)