Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Chapter One:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-15-2019, 06:16 PM

The scene opens as the words “PREVIOUSLY RECORDED” displays on the bottom right hand portion of the screen as a camera has a shot of a dressing room door with the name “CHRIS PAGE” displayed upon it. On the other side of the door the voices of THE Tristan Slater, MDK and BILL BLAKK can be heard talking over each other within rapid succession to the point you can’t even make out what’s being said.

Suddenly the room grows rather quiet, seemingly nothing stirring as the Dressing Room door is opened and the camera is let in.

It’s now known that we are backstage post Saturday Night Savage where the XWF finally stood up for itself in this war with CHRIS PAGE and his brothers; for tonight not only saw Apex-Prophecy leave CCP a broken and bloody mess but we found out that the XWF Universal Championship will be at stake come Leap of Faith in a Deathmatch.

THE Tristan Slater, MDK and Bill Blakk have their backs to the camera as they face one bloody CHRIS PAGE.

CHRIS stands with dry blood upon his face, not bothering to clean himself up as he looks at all three men that stand before him with three of his brothers staring back at him all as if waiting for CHRIS to make some sort of comment. It doesn’t take long before CHRIS suddenly bursts out into laughter that echoes throughout the large dressing room while leave Slater, MDK and Blakk more than confused about what’s just happened on a national television program.

CHRIS starts to calm himself down from his laughter as THE Tristan Slater is the first to speak.

THE Tristan Slater- “I’m not sure what’s so funny, did I miss something?”

CHRIS PAGE has finally gotten himself under control as he starts to walk closer to his brothers while stating.

CHRIS PAGE- “The three of you are arguing like a bunch of girls, and over what? Hmmm? Because Apex Prophecy handcuffed you to some fucking ring ropes and left me a bloody mess?”

The hot topic of conversation as of late seems to be how everyone is enthralled with how Saturday Night Savage left the air and how we finally got a taste of our own medicine… and rightfully so.

CHRIS PAGE- “You act as if this is news or like this wasn’t expected to happen at some point in time or another considering how many times we’ve left them laying time after time after time again; you seemed shocked that they even bothered to fight back. You shouldn’t be! You should expect the unexpected because it’s their backs that are against the wall NOT OURS!”

CHRIS exclaims at the top of his lungs before bringing it back down to a softer, more methodical tone.

CHRIS PAGE- “This…”

CHRIS states as he points to the dry blood on his face before dropping his hand to his side while addressing his brothers.

CHRIS PAGE- “This isn’t anything that hasn’t already happened before and it isn’t anything that isn’t going to happen again at some point in time or another. We are involved in a war and this war is going to have its share of causalities. Tonight I sacrificed myself for a greater good because they all need to head into the Leap of Faith with some sort of momentum so that when we run the table of the XWF, when we LEAVE Leap of Faith with three pieces of their gold the sails will be ripped out from under them and they only have themselves to thank for it.”

There’s a slight pause from CHRIS before he continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “… and clearly we needed it so your heads can be firmly on straight because we’re about to embark on our very own expedition of gold and we can’t afford to have any distractions and we all need to be level headed because Leap of Faith is a very important battle in the midst of this all important war.”

Failure is not an option within this scenario because while I’m one cocky, arrogant little bastard I am also a firm realist and reality is that while I can cast doubts on losing at War Games to shady booking a loss at Leap of Faith shuts my mouth and I’ll be forced to step aside and start all over at the back of the line.

… not that I expect that to happen, I mean have you seen the paper champion I’m facing?

He wouldn’t know legitimate competition if it slapped him in the face with the creampuffs he’s been working against while trying to keep this sinking ship afloat.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’ll wear this as a badge of honor, I’ll wear this as a reminder that we all bleed, that we all can get knocked the fuck down but what’s important is if you get back up, as you see my feet are firmly planted underneath me and I’m standing on my own free will; they didn’t accomplish anything when you really sit back and think about it when it concerns me, there attempts at trying to ruffle my feathers failed, there attempts to cause me to lash out failed, there attempts at trying to take me out of my space failed as well because my eyes are focused on the prize.”

Losing focus is something one can’t afford to do as evident by your Universal Champion as he’s just now started to get himself into the game only it’s already the bottom of the ninth, two outs, no runners on and he’s got two strikes on him. You’ll see that over the next several weeks while on this road to Leap of Faith proof that not only is your Champion playing a losing hand but he lost the hand before the cards where even dealt.

CHRIS PAGE- “The fact that you all are bickering like some school girls is a piece of what they wanted to accomplish out of this little attack, this speedbump along the way to doing exactly what we’ve set out to do by taking down this shit hole and pissing on its ashes! My blood shall not be shed in vain and shall be shed for the greater good as it shall be shed when I take that paper champion, that skid mark in the underpants of this federation and destroy him at his own game.”

I’m not even going to get into the fact that here I stand poised to challenge for the XWF Universal Championship in another glorified gimmick match as opposed to a straight up wrestling match. Does WRESTLING not exist anymore within this federation or are we reduced to the blood and gore because gimmicks sells Main Events. Do we not believe in the art of storytelling to lure fans into the building as opposed to having even wasted talent killing themselves for nothing more than peanuts? That’s not even the FUCKED up thing! The FUCKED up thing is you have talents STUPID enough to think that they HAVE to kill themselves to continue a reputation of a federation that died, R.I.P. five years ago.

I digress.

DICK elected to remove the structure of rules not because he wants to beat me within an inch of my life as he’s going to no doubt lead you all to believe, he removed the structure of the rules because he is legit scared of what would happen had he not went Deathmatch; he has every right to be. He can cast his spells of deluded logic all he wishes but it’s a fact he’s scared and he should be.

He should be scared that I am going to expose him as nothing more than overrated at best.

He should be scared that I am going to live up to my word and strip him of his Championship.

He should be scared that when it comes to wrestling that’s WRESTLING there’s nobody better on the face of God’s Green Earth that’s better than I am.

… but more importantly he should be scared because he’s played right into my hands in this human game of chess and I’m but one move away from checkmate.

CHRIS PAGE- “Boy’s, nobody said this would be easy… now it’s our turn to fire back.”

The sounds of a cell phone ringing behind the camera is heard causing CHRIS to directly shift his attention towards the camera for the first time as he spouts out.

CHRIS PAGE- “Silence that mother fucker!”

CHRIS rolls his eyes as he continues to address the camera.

CHRIS PAGE- “You’re getting paid to chronical the weeks leading up to Leap of Faith and to be professional…”

The phone is obviously silenced as CHRIS shifts his attention back to his brothers while sarcastically spouting out.

CHRIS PAGE- “Their own goddamn camera men aren’t even professional enough to silence a fucking phone.”

Simply shaking his head CHRIS responds with.

CHRIS PAGE- “This ass hat just ruined a Remember the Titan’s style speech.”

MDK fires out.

MDK- “Completely disrupted the flow right at the point that I almost believed you.”

BILL turns towards the camera as he states.

BILL BLAKK- “Dick.”

TRISTAN turns and states.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “You do know the entire point of view was so that they wouldn’t know if it was taped or live, right? Fucker would spoil a wet dream.”

CHRIS retakes control of the room.

CHRIS PAGE- “We have a long flight to England and I’ve spared us no expense per the contract I signed with the XWF I’ve taken the liberty of getting us our own Private Plane on the company dime, as well as have RAGE, RIGG and FAMINE meeting us in Tampa before we depart back across the pond and to a more civilized country where we are respected for the top tier talents we truly are.”

Ladies and Gentleman this is that part of the story in which I say… to be continued.

[b]Chapter One:

Every story has a beginning, a middle and an end… this story isn’t an exception, is it Dick? A little over three months ago the Xtremely Wasteful Federation went from being a bottom of the barrel, no talent or complacent talent to suddenly being one of the most talked about organizations on the planet; you’re welcome. You’re all welcome because without CHRIS PAGE showing up on a random episode of Warfare guys like Dick would still be trying to make guys like Mastermind or Big D realistic challengers for the Universal Championship, your tag team division would still be floundering in mediocracy and your Television Champion would be taking on gym rats in Fargo, North Dakota as opposed to stepping on to the grand stage; I use that term loosely, like Leap of Faith to deal with legitimate competition. Seriously take a step back and look at this card and tell me what you see:

Chris Page versus Dick Main for the Universal Championship

MDK and Bill Blakk versus James Raven and Drew Archyle for the Tag Titles

THE Tristan Slater versus Lux for the Television Championship

John Gambino versus Roxy Nova

And finally, Famine of the Vile versus the worlds largest Peter Gilmour. Sorry Famine, someone had to take Gilmour as a part of the deal, and you drew the short straw.

My point is by looking at your entire upper card and tell me where ANYONE that’s put any recent time in within this shit hole is challenging for a title? I’ll tell you where they are, they’re sniffing the jock of the Hart Champion or the Xtreme Champion because either of those belts aren’t worth the toilet tissue any of you wipe your asses with. I professed that this would be a war and it’s a war that I’m bringing you on all fronts. My brothers see things the same way I do and that’s with this place being nothing short of a waste of space, a waste of time and a waste of energy. We’re going to put an end to everything that each one of you that continue to drink the XWF kool-aid hold near and dear to your hearts; and we’re going to do it effective at Leap of Faith. I won’t even try to speak for my counterparts as I’ll speak for myself when I say that by taking away those three initial Championship’s will be the start of what will be the demise of this federation because I’m the LAST man you want holding on to that top prize… but I’m also that guy that when standing on my own two feet there’s not a piece of talent walking the face of the planet that can or will hold a goddamn candle to what I’ve got.

They say it’s easier to win a major championship than it is to retain it… unless you’re name is DICK MAIN. Here’s a guy that literally thinks the title that is over his shoulder, the title that he covets the most actually means something; and it rightfully should, only that doesn’t seem to happen when you’re defending against pieces of talent that don’t even deserve the contracts they’re wrestling under. You can’t boast or brag about victories over names like Peter Gilmour or Big D, you can’t hang your hat with victories over the bottom of the barrel. You hang your hat by working opposite someone like me or on my level because reputation is everything. They told you when I got here that I’m not someone to sleep on and they told you that if any ONE person could actually make this product remotely watchable again that I was that guy; I haven’t disappointed. Little Dickie hasn’t had someone like me in his face, he hasn’t had someone like me that simply refuses to go away or who is as relentless as I am nor someone who is more driven than I am when it comes to setting his mind to something. Make no mistake about we’re playing a completely different game and the way I see it is that I’m still eight moves ahead while you’re struggling, desperately trying to pick your jaw up off the floor from the first four times I knocked it to the ground. You’ve made many mistakes and now is my time to capitalize on them while not only making you look like the smartest kid with down syndrome but taking away the one thing that guys like me take away from guys like you, the Universal Championship.

Let’s go back to War Games.

Let’s go back to the night in which my shoulders hit that mat for the fatal three count and let’s talk about what that meant to Dick and everyone else within this company because you all rejoiced! You all thought you’d seen the last of CHRIS PAGE and the last of my brothers that I’ve brought with me. It was quite funny when you sit back and think about it because this federation changed the rules moments before we stepped through the curtain; and none of you cared, yet you cared when the powers that be put me on the fast track to the War Games Main Event yet none of you did a fucking thing but stand there with your dicks in your hands while crying about it not being you. Did you see us bitching or complaining about this federation protecting the Apex-Prophecy? Did you hear us making excuses for not advertising it to be an Elimination Match? And before you even say shit about this being an excuse this is calling it what it is because when you’re nothing more than hypocrites sometimes you must dumb shit down so that the inferior can fully comprehend; take note that inferior refers to each and every one of you within ear shot of my voice. Go ahead Dick, go ahead and boast and brag about how you’ve beaten the great and powerful CHRIS PAGE; the Oz of Professional Wrestling like you did it all on your own, like your butt-buddies didn’t help you at all when in reality while I might not have left War Games with my arm raised in victory, while my shoulders hit the mat for that fatal three count I’ll take my solace within the fact that I defeated half of your team while you struggled with me. Now, fast forward to the weeks after War Games and the many unanswered challenges I laid at your feet; think about how many times I gave you the opportunity to shut me up… and think about how many opportunities you answered. None.

I wonder why that is, Dick?

I mean you’re the measuring stick, right?

You’ve beaten any and all challengers since December, right?

Come on bro, we all know that you’ve run circles around these fools because not ONE of them has what it takes to be a top player here in the XWF or within any high school gym around the country. Hell son, you’ve openly referred to me as the bigger fish in the pond, yet you didn’t have the balls to step out of your corner and face me man to man at any point throughout this road to Leap of Faith regardless of the opportunities you’ve been presented. Life is about choices and you chose to avoid me like the plague because deep down inside you know that the sands in your hour glass are running out, you know that when it comes to dealing with someone on my level you might get lucky once… but not twice… and now here you stand poised to be some sort of savior because I saw fit to nearly end your tag partner’s career? What sucks for your boy is that it had to go that far just to get your undivided attention when in reality all you had to do was take the tip of JAMES RAVEN’s cock out of your mouth, take the effort to walk through a curtain, walk down to the ring and take a microphone before simply saying “I accept.”.

… but you couldn’t do that, could you? You had to let JIMMY and others try and fight your battles for you. How did that work out?

It took to much of your precious time to acknowledge that fact that credible competition has finally arrived in this cesspool of a company and it’s come to bitch slap you back into reality and here in reality while you’re good, you’re not great and your flaws have become more apparent with every passing week that YOU allowed the cricket’s to chirp. How can you even look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a Champion when you’re the nothing more than a skirt with a title. If you were half the man you claim to be you wouldn’t have put your boys in harm’s way. There’s nothing that you can say or nothing that you can do that will change that cold fact. You dropped the ball, Dick… and now I’m here to pick it up and run the complete opposite direction. I’ve been in this business for nearly thirty years and I’ve brushed shoulders against some of the best of the best and I’ve beaten the best of the best; and you sir, aren’t going to be an exception because you simply don’t fit in the category of being elite in this business. I want you to bring me the very best you’ve got because on Monday morning when you wake up without that Universal Title staring back at you from your dresser or nightstand I want you to look yourself in the mirror and admit that you’re nothing more than a glorified failure, I want you to be forced to swallow that bitter pill and acknowledge that regardless of it all that when it comes to me and you that I am the better man but above all else I want you to have to look yourself in the mirror and admit that everything I’ve said about you is nothing short of the absolute truth! The only thing that makes you relevant is that strap you carry over your shoulder, it’s what defines you while unlike yours truly I don’t need a strap of gold to command the spotlight as my short tenure within the confines of this federation proves; I simply show up, take a microphone and dish out a little truth while backing my shit up between those ropes. I’m a legend in this business and you should consider yourself lucky that you happen to be the biggest fish in the smallest pond or else I wouldn’t be wasting my time on you or your cookie cutter style of pro wrestling. Where ever I go the money follows, where ever I go the ratings follow, where ever I go my merchandise flies off the shelves and where ever I go I’m already established as the man with or without a strap of gold around my waist!

I play this game by a completely different set of rules; unlike you I don’t have to rely on you to open that dick sucker of yours to generate and retorts.

Unlike you I don’t have to sit around with my thumb up my ass not making appearances unless I’ve got a match.

Unlike you I don’t sit around at the house trying to figure out how to discredit my opponents after I’ve seen what they brought to the table.

Unlike you I don’t HAVE to rely on other people to carry me.

Basically, what I’m trying to say is that unlike you…. I’m not a lazy fuck that’s simply going through the motions.

I’ve hit the major television programming this federation puts forth, I’ve turned down so many challenges from lesser talents because my eyes are pinpointed on that piece of gold that you carry and that very piece of gold that will be coming with me come the close of Leap of Faith. What then Dick? What happens then when it comes to how you choose to proceed with your career as you’re going to be exposed as nothing more than a paper champion? Playtime is over because I’ve been held back for far to long when it comes to this federation. There’s a history with the XWF and I that not even you are aware of. I was winning World Titles while you where sucking on your mothers’ titties, I was fighting the flawed system while you were getting pushed around on a playground and I was the guy that has been here three separate times and with all my tenures within the company I’ve stood on top of the mountain looking down at all the little pissants that occupy the roster… and this time isn’t going to be an exception; the only exception is that this time the powers that be will not deny me the one accolade that I should have attained six years ago, the XWF Universal Championship.

… and when it comes with me I’m going to put it where it belongs…

In the fucking trash.

So come at me cunt cake! Bring me the very best you got because this time there’s not six other guys standing in our way. It’s me versus you.

It’s CHRIS PAGE versus DICK MAIN!

Fear will drive a man to do unusual things.

It’s a funny thing that eats at the back of your mind before it consumes you’re entire body.

Fear is exactly where you are right this second because your reality is setting in on the fact that you’re in way over your head and you’ve got no one but to blame but yourself.

There’s not going to be an Apex-Prophecy run in nor will my brothers interfere in this affair because WHEN I beat you I’m not going to give you the luxury of an excuse! You’re going to have to wake up Monday morning and look yourself in the mirror while openly admitting that you got out performed by a fifty fucking year old man who on his worst day can kick your ass on your best day. While it would be SUPER easy to kill this one quick I think I’m going to enjoy the slow, methodical approach with a nice little flesh wound here so I can sit back and watch it bleed out until it’s dying breath has been taken. The one thing that you’re going to learn above anything else is that losing to CHRIS PAGE doesn’t mean that you suck… it just means you’re like everyone else, nerd.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-16-2019), Drew Archyle (07-16-2019), James Raven (07-16-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-16-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-16-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-16-2019)