Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 02:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land of opportunity?
Satoshi Daiki Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

06-07-2013, 10:34 AM

A busy airport bustling with people is shown. Two Asian men, one dressed in a caramel coloured suit and the other dressed in jeans and a black muscle shirt carrying a large duffle bag. The two make it to the baggage claim and stand there, the suited man speaks in a heavy Japanese accent.

"Here we are Satoshi, America home of apparently the greatest wrestling in the world the XWF."

"We shall see."

Satoshi has an even heavier accent.

"Come on Satoshi what's the matter?"

"Nothing, I would just like to go to the hotel."

"Oh my friend you are just suffering from jet lag you will feel better tomorrow."

He slaps Satoshi on the back.

"No Feng I will feel better when I don't have to listen to you brag how great America is."

"But it is the land of opportunity, you can have whatever you want, you just have to take it."

"So if I want you to be quiet all I have to do is take your tongue?"

"Ok, ok I understand Satoshi I will be quiet."

The two stand quietly watching the bags go around as people walk past them and grab their bags. After a few more moments Satoshi breaks the silence.

"Where are the bags Feng?"

"I don't know they should be here."

"Well I'm tired let's go."

Satoshi shoulders his duffle bag and begins walking away with Feng chasing after him yelling in Japanese. Satoshi yells back at him.

"LAND OF OPPORTUNITY MY A**!"

Edit Hate Post Like Post