Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
belladonna teaser
Belladonna Lovely

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2019, 07:48 PM

It's late at night and a man and woman are walking down a hall of white tiled floors and beige colored walls with doors every 20 feet or so on the left side and windows every so often on the right. Rain can be seen pouring down outside through the windows and occasionally a flash of lighting is seen and a crash of thunder is heard. The man is dressed in green scrub pants, has a white doctors coat on and is carrying a clipboard in his hand. The woman is wearing a grey power suit and is wearing big round glasses.

Man: I know what the chart says. I've been her Doctor for the last year and I'm telling you she's not ready yet to be let out.

Woman: She has passed all the required test and with medication has her problems under control. There's no reason to keep her here still. We have to dismiss her.

Man: I still don't agree with you no mater what regulations say. She may seem to be cured but I just know there's still a lot of turmoil in that young lady waiting to boil over.

They get to a door at the end of the hall and both look into the window set in it. Over their shoulders the camera shows a young woman with pale skin and shoulder length black hair wearing a hospital gown and sitting crossed legged on a bed. She has a ventriloquist dummy in her lap and is combing it's hair with a brush. She looks up to the window and smiles sweetly waiving at the man and woman then goes back to brushing the dummy's hair.

Woman: See Belladonna is doing perfectly fine and the dummy is helping her cope nicely. You did a god job Doctor . The troubled teen that was admitted here is no more. Now there is only a well adjusted young woman ready to explore what the world has to offer her.

Man: We're only seeing what she wants us to see. What about all the accidents her old roommates have suffered? There is something not right with that woman. I'm going on the record and saying this is a mistake. Belladonna is going to hurt herself or somebody else I just know it and I'm not going to be held to blame.

Woman: There is no proof that she had anything to do with those accidents. None of those roommates even suggested that Belladonna was to blame for what happened to them. It's settled Doctor. Your going to sign off on the release and tomorrow she is a free woman.

The Doctor storms off back down the hall shaking his head in disagreement with the woman in tow.

The camera zooms in closer on Belladonna sitting on the bed brushing the dummy's hair. She drops the brush to the ground and looks directly at the camera with a mischievous look in her eyes and a evil smirk on her face. Belladonna takes the dummy out of her lap and holds it up to the camera. She starts twisting the dummy's head around until it pops off and then throws it across the room. She then stands up with her back to the camera and raises her gown up mooning the camera. Belladonna raises her other hand up to her mouth kisses it and then lowers it to her butt.

The camera fades to black and a maniacal laughter can be heard in the background.

Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belladonna Lovely's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-09-2019)