Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notorious!
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-07-2019, 12:56 PM

"Dude. Did you merk The Boston Bruiser?"

Donovan Blackwater inquired before firing up a cigarette. Settled comfortably in a lawn chair, he sat across from his brother, Raphael. Both chairs were located on the balcony of their sister Lila Laroque's lovely abode. Tonight they were having the normal, routine, Sunday Night, family dinner at her place and while most of the guests were congregated inside, the duo decided to step momentarily outside in order to smoke. There were children at this gathering after all. Specifically Donovan's now five year old son Arkin and Lila's three year old son Grey, they were simply being considerate. Only assholes smoke around small children.

"Do you really want to know the answer to that question?"

Responding with a smirk, Raphael ignited his own cigarette and took a drag.

"Yes. No wait. No, no I don't. Aw. Fuck. Yeah, I do. Do I? No... yeah, I do. I think I already know the answer though. It's bad isn't it? Shit. It feels like it's going to be bad. Nevermind. No, don't tell me. I can't fail a lie detector test if I don't directly hear a confirmation from you."

"I think Zane still has some of Bruiser's brains in his fridge. Does that clear things up for you?"

"Awww.... man, why'd you have to say that? That's the same thing as an affirmative answer. Now if the police question me, I'm definitely failing the lie detector test."

"Calm down. Breath. You're safe. The cops aren't getting involved. Vinnie took care of it. Either that or now he has some major leverage over Zane and I but something tells me, he wouldn't use the information against us. Dude's not a dick like that."

"What? What tells you that Raph?"

"It's just a gut feeling that I have. Instinct. Plus Mick Ashcroft works for the police and he'd never send one of his team mates to jail. Elite stick together. He'd totally take care of it by using his vampire powers of persuasion. Not to mention the fact that dad would have our backs. Azrael would never let us go down for anything."

"Us? Our backs? Nah. Don't include me in on this. I want to be far, far away from this shit, when it hits the fan."

"Relax. It's all good. No need to worry yourself into a panic attack over stuff. Besides, I meant Zane and I, not you. You didn't do anything. We did. We solved a problem. We're basically heroes. Now there won't be any uprising or purging of beings with abilities. If anything, you should be celebrating our actions, not freaking out over them."

"Yeah, my brother the murderer, what an inspiration, I couldn't be more proud."

"That's the spirit."

[Image: c2n9le4.png]

"Notorious Ned Kaye, we will soon meet again. Raphael Blackwater vs Notorious Ned Kaye, volume two. The first time we fought, you managed to get the best of me. That's right, I'm not ashamed to admit that. It was a well fought battle. You earned that victory but you see, that also doesn't mean lightening will strike twice. Nah. This here battle is a brand new ball game. The past doesn't mandate future events. When you and I come face to face with each other, I'll be ready. More prepared. Set to take that win and claim the victory. I've been training and working out what I did wrong. Watching the tapes of your past matches and studying your technique. So this next time around, I won't make my past mistakes. I won't fall victim to the things that brought about my downfall. I'm stronger and I have confidence in my abilities, both wrestling and otherwise extraordinary. The question is... will you be ready?"

"Or will you assume that you've got me bested before our battle even begins. Cause you know what they say about folks that assume things. Boston Bruiser assumed things and look where that got him. Now, I am not threatening you with death, never would I do such a thing. You're a good guy Ned, a talented wrestler, strong willed and fierce. You've also never wronged me or the people I care about. I'm simply stating that it would be tragic for you to assume that you have me beat before we get in that ring. You need to stay sharp and don't underestimate me... your opponent, because in the end, that will lead to your failure. This I promise you."

"When we get in that squared circle, all bets are off. Nothing is written in stone or predestined to occur. The one thing that you can count on is that I'll be coming at you, with everything I've got. I will not go quietly into the night. This time around, I won't be put down that easily. And I can say this with absolute certainty. Without a single doubt in my mind. When we tangle on Thursday Night, the outcome will be completely different. When Notorious Ned and Steel clash, only one of us will be walking away from that ring and I am going to do everything within my power, to ensure that lone man exiting the ring of his own volition is Raphael Blackwater. Know that. Understand it. For it is the truth. My truth."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-10-2019), bRiaN sTorM (07-10-2019)