Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 01:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Vinegar Strokes (Issue #1)
Vic Vinegar Offline
Sour Boi

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-02-2019, 04:22 PM

Vic Vinegar pouts resting his chin on a relaxed fist, his elbow stuck into his hip. Crossed-legged hit drums his fingers on the graphite counter, his eyes glued to the door. He dramatically sighs as Afton Pepper enters.

"Girl where the hell have you been? Have you seen how ashy my elbows have gotten waiting like a sassy bitch for your fine ass to walk through that door so we can get our shit did?"

"Sweetie no need for the hostility. You know I'll talk care of you like I always do. Like you always take care of me and Salt. Sit your pretty little tush down over there and I'll get Bobby to give you the mani-pedi of your life. On the house of course. "

Afton sways his hips away from Vic and clicks his fingers for Bobby to tend to Vic. Vinegar clicks his tongue and looks stoically out the window.

"Bobby, I do not know what I would do without those bois. Despite how dramatic they like to make everything! Afton, the angel, coming in last minute just to shock and awe the edging fans and Freddie-baby, bringing 'fashionably late' to new and exciting heights! These two are my pride and joy, Bobby. My damn pride and joy!"

"Without a shadow of a doubt, the greatest tag team to ever enter this wrestling business and this place don't even know how humbled they should be in their presence. That masked ho and his sugar-daddy called my sweet angels out and ran back over the border before anyone can say 'Taco Tuesday' and the icing on the cake is they pair him with THE most stereotypical so called Australian I have ever seen. If that loud-mouth punk is Australian, I'm a little white girl named Suzy-Lou."

"Tsh."

"Just group up ALL the 'outward' personalities in one match and hopefully the straight white man won't have to notice the rainbow colors in their black and white vision. Bobby, we are exactly what this place needs."

"Salt and Pepper are here to SPICE thangs up! Put a bit of seasoning in this bland pot some yokel-ass niggas be calling the Ex-Dubya-Eff. My bois are a glitter bomb waiting to EXPLODE all over and the fans begging on their knees waiting for some flavor to be put in their open mouths! My team is THE best, THE greatest and THE most fabulous thing to ever happen to this dull place and I swear! OW BITCH!"

Vic pulls his hand away from Bobby inspecting a chipped nail.

"Oh bitch you didn't! SALT! Your ass is grass now, Bobby-boy! Making me lose concentration too, smh."

Vic pouts looking at his nail.

Fade to
[Image: 31yD-Ih1ayL.jpg]

[Image: aA8Rs55.png]

MANAGER, HYPE MAN & SUGAR DADDY FOR THE GREATEST TAG TEAM ALIVE
SALT & PEPPER

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vic Vinegar's post:
(07-02-2019), Darius Xavier (07-02-2019)