Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 04:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Mastermind... can I have your attention for a moment?
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-29-2019, 01:53 AM

Quote:"Now Lux was such a vain hare she wanted all the attention for herself, and she was jealous of Donovan. So she challenged him and amazingly won, becoming top animal and because of this was given top billing on t.v.

"As a result Donovan the Snake was beaten to a bloody pulp and never seen on t.v again, oh what a sad way to go...."

"Donovan Blackwater here to comment on something fucking stupid, I just heard fall outta Mastermind's mouth. I know, it shouldn't surprise or shock me at all and really, it doesn't but I still felt the need to address it. In spite of my utter lack of hand puppets."

"Mastermind. Why on fucking Earth do you think that I've vanished from television?"

"I was the captain of a team at War Games. A winning team. Lux was on that same team and there wasn't any jealousy or animosity between us. We work quite well together and got along rather famously during an extent of days, leading up to the big fight. I consider her and Corey, both friends. Huh? Both? Friends? Before your brain implodes cause lets face it, a master of minds, you are not. Nah. You're just a big ol' dummy. Let me sort it out for you."

"You see, they are two separate entities that share a body. Two occupying forces operating the same vessel. Only they can't do it at the same time. Think the Incredible Hulk. Hulk and Bruce Banner, can't operate in a simpatico fashion, with each other. They are two unique consciousnesses using the same body. The only difference is that Lux doesn't bulk up to three times Corey's size and turn green. There are some definite alterations in mannerisms though. Anyway, that is why I say 'they' are my friends and don't single one out, over the other, by defining their gender with a specific pronoun, understand?"

"Probably not but I'm moving on anyway."

"Maybe you can have your wife bust out the stuffed animals and explain it in slower fashion for you later. Christ. How that woman chose to marry you and stay faithful and even bear your children... is astonishing, to say the least. She either has to be a saint or she's out of her fucking mind. Mad as a hatter. Bonkers. The point is that you're just daft, if you think Lux has any ill will or bad thoughts about me and vice versa."

"Even worse is thinking I disappeared from tv. I'm wrestling on the same Savage that you are, we are going to be at the same exact event, only I'll be faring much better than you will. There are absolutely zero chances for you to walk away victorious. Meanwhile, Barney Green is going to need to be air lifted by a medical chopper, after he and I square off. Because he's such a fat ass, that's the only way that he'll be able to be removed from the ring, in order to receive treatment."

"Never seen on t.v again."

"I oughta fucking bust your skull open for spreading such slander. You brainless fucking . Keep my name outta your mouth or the next time you use it, you'll find yourself choking on your own teeth."

[Image: kBvW9Cw.jpg]

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-29-2019, 05:27 AM

Mastermind see's this response from Donovan and looks at the camera and well.... just yawns.

"You just don't get it do you Donovan? So I'll spell it out for you..... It's all about being the TV Champion. That's what Lux and I are competing for. That's how you lost it to Lux. What I meant by that you big dope was since you lost you are no longer the TV Champion. It's a play on words. Meaning you are no longer seen on tv, as champion.

Gee I got you pissed off didn't I? Settle down you big lug."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-29-2019, 05:43 AM

Personally, I've never seen Donovan as a snake. More of a mink. Or a particularly aggressive flamingo.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-29-2019, 05:02 PM

(06-29-2019, 05:27 AM)Mastermind Said: Mastermind see's this response from Donovan and looks at the camera and well.... just yawns.

"You just don't get it do you Donovan? So I'll spell it out for you..... It's all about being the TV Champion. That's what Lux and I are competing for. That's how you lost it to Lux. What I meant by that you big dope was since you lost you are no longer the TV Champion. It's a play on words. Meaning you are no longer seen on tv, as champion.

Gee I got you pissed off didn't I? Settle down you big lug."

"Word play? Hey Mastermind, allow me to let you in on a little secret... you're doing it wrong."

(06-29-2019, 05:43 AM)Lux Said: Personally, I've never seen Donovan as a snake. More of a mink. Or a particularly aggressive flamingo.

"I'm the feistiest of flamingos."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Corey Smith (06-29-2019)