Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 01:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legend studies hi oppenent
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 05:49 AM Star  Legend studies hi oppenent -->

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzTadJ7N1Q-_y1f02dn95...nn8sqah82y]

Cuddled up to a glass of Brandy Chris Legend is down in his theatre room doing some research on his debut opponent. As he disects every flawed move made, his mind begins to wonder..........................

"Hard to believe its been Ten long years today. Ten long hard years since the only two people ive ever loved were taken from me."
"I miss them so much, but, out of the ashes of utter pain and angwish rose Chris Legend...." That tragic day led way to a hunger ive never known, and this very hunger, is the very key to my rage..." The very thing that sets me apart from the other "Superstars" of this company."
Inside this Billionaire exterior, lies a monster, and on the 17th that monster will be let loose......"

" Can I pour you another glass sir? "

Ms. Tate, Chris Legend's personal assistant, asks holding one of the most expensive bottles of brandy she could find......

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtR7exYvGcFnkivqkXHIQ...6gyxH5X1lJ]

Chris Legend, becoming entrapped in Ms. Tates beauty looks down at his glass and realizes he has just about polished it off..

"Yes, and can you keep em' comin' Ms. Tate??"
"I don't know how much of this i can stomach..."

As he looks back up at the screen, and disects every boched move... Ms. Tate pours up another glass of Brandy...
Legend begins to think to himself....

"This is what i have to look forward to on the 17th.....
This is the best obsticle the XwF can afford to put in my way...."
This jokers in ring capabilities are remeniscent of a chicken trying to excape captivity...."
Non the less this clown is attempting to be a road block, in actuallity he will become road kill....."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGozV4fAi1Qoprc_zQcUI...CCZ9CXbony]

"All I can do is laugh at the idea of this numb nuts actually winning...."
"I feel sorry for the XwF because, on the 17th the Billionaire Playboy is going to show everyone the Monster within........
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 09:20 AM

who is "hi opponent?" are you drunker than I was when I ran over your parents?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-07-2013), Mr. Radio (06-07-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-07-2013, 09:34 AM

"I think he might be referring to his high opponent, but he could certainly go for some more clarity."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
ChrisLegend Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 09:58 AM

Luca Raviolli who in the Blue hills of monkey balls are you??
Why dont you and John Madison find the nearest Coneco....... Proceed to the filthy restroom, and you do the sexual favors you do to provide for yourself.... You along with the rest of the bums of america...... Bow when your in the presence of a Legend.......
#Legendary
Hate Post Like Post