Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It happened one night at the gym... (pt2)
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-25-2019, 10:58 PM

[Image: shameless-_cameron_monaghan-publicity-still-h_2018.jpg]

"Well, it's happening. I have to fight The Boston Bruiser. Again. I seriously don't know how this man stays employed. I mean, the guy hasn't managed to claim a single victory. He can't win a match to save his life. On top of that, he's an asshole. The dude wants to purge the federation of everyone that's different. He's a prejudice piece of shit, blowhard and there's no room for that kind of hate in the XWF."

"So... I'm going to have to beat the crap out of him... again. Maybe I need to do something to really put him out of commission. Possibly even for good. Really do some lasting damage. Some real hospital time, should suffice and solve the problem. Can't pretend to be a competent wrestler if you're laying in a hospital bed, nothing more than a crumpled heap of broken bones and bruises."

"Heh."

"Kinda gives new meaning to the name 'Boston Bruiser. Everyone assumed his nickname was in reference to him being a total badass, when the reality of the situation is that he just gets beat down, all the time. He collects injuries like it's going outta style. The man is resilient, I'll give him that. Dude should be dead, what with all the abuse he's endured. I'm going to have to go above and beyond the call of duty, in order to put an end to his reign of stupidity. Fight him like he's got super powers. Even if I know he doesn't, anything to stop his bullshit and send his ass packing."

"Although, he's not going to be alone this time around. Nah. He's got a partner this time. The enormous, mountain of a man, Kuda is slated to be his tag partner. It's like Vinnie Lane, really wants to test the weight capacity of the ring, so he stuck two of the fattest motherfuckers in the company, on a team together. Opposite from a guy that can turn into solid steel. Now I'm not the biggest guy, but when I shift into steel, I get a lot heavier than I ordinarily weigh. That coupled with the two lumps of lard and we're talking some serious stress on the squared circle. If we don't wind up destroying the fucking thing, I'll be beside myself in straight up shock."

"That would have to be a super sturdy construction job done on that ring and I don't mean to talk down on the federation but I don't think the powers that be put up the best funding for stuff. My brothers and I still have to share the same locker room. The fire extinguishers aren't actual working devices, they're simply painted on the walls. There was only one, single, solitary reporter for years and the only reason another one got brought into the company was due to Donovan."

"Anyways, enough about that, I'm going to switch topics to something much better. My tag partner and good friend. Zane Norrison. He's someone that my brothers and I, respect and spend a decent chunk of time with. What with us all being members of the Elite and protectors of the world. I've gone on multiple patrol missions with him. Zane is a good guy and a trusted ally, I know he's got my back and won't let me down in this fight."

"Truth be told though, if he wasn't a zombie he'd probably get his ass handed to him. The guy is brave but he's also the size of a toothpick. We're talking when he turns sideways, he could disappear. Without his zombie strength, he'd be screwed. Kuda could probably break him in half. No offence to Zane, it's merely common sense. Kuda's a giant fucking beast compared to Zane. Luckily, Zane's an abomination, so he can hold his own. There's no doubt in my mind, this fight will be over before it's even begun and we will be victorious."

[Image: ZictHmL.png]

When last we saw Raphael, he was dealing with a bizarre and dangerous set of circumstances. A massive creature decided to set up shop, on the ceiling of the gym. Bright purple with a huge, gaping mouth equipped with rows, upon rows of sharp teeth. Situated in a spiral patter, they lined the interior of its tunnel like mouth. Truly the stuff of nightmares and to make matters worse, it had two gigantic clawed arms that busted down from the ceiling. Allowing it the ability to snatch up a couple of "snacks" in the form of gym patrons. There was only one thing that Raphael could do in this predicament. He called Azrael. After a brief explanation, the spaceman was there within a matter of seconds. Stepping forth from nowhere and everywhere, all at once. His eyes immediately directed at the monster, he scoffed as he shook his head.

"Now that's something you don't see everyday."

"You think?"

Raphael stated dryly, rolling his eyes.

"Someone's in a mood."

"Yeah, well there's a giant creature hanging outta the ceiling, I think I have a good reason to be a little moody. I seen it devour two people! Whole!"

"That's it? Please. I've seen whole entire planets get slaughtered."

"Was that when you were incinerating them or was there another planet destroying alien getting the job done?"

"A little of column A... a little of column B. Also... meow. Damn. Who shit in your oatmeal today?"

"Hello. Large beast in the ceiling. Killed people in front of me. Totally wrecked the gym."

"So dramatic."

Azrael snapped his fingers and the beast, literally vaporized. Went poof, in a cloud of smoke. Not only that but the carnage and ruin that was created by the vicious creature was magically taken care of as well. Everything went back to normal, like there was never a beast there and none of that happened.

"Better?"

"Yes."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-26-2019), bRiaN sTorM (06-27-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Brothers Blackwater's post!
(06-26-2019)