Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOW! Chicka BOW BOW BOW!
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-18-2019, 01:26 PM

“Lacklanland West”
Hollywood Hills, California

Sarah Selena Grey-Lacklan sits on the ground outside of her home with a black and red hood drawn up to her chin. Her face was haggard, the age lines from the last couple of rough years plain to the eye, as well as several bandages across her face. The largest, along her scalp on the side of her face, hid what was a noticeable patch of missing platinum hair.

“I don’t understand, Ken.”

Her voice is high and melodic, even in its dower state. Her odd red eyes look up as he turns her head toward the massive domed white house behind her, the home of the Grey-Lacklans. A home they couldn’t afford in any estimation of their financial worth. A home with a cold hearth over the last several weeks. She sighs and shakes her head before turning back away from it, her eyes instead finding their undeveloped yard. At this time, all they had was a lawn of green grass and a large coop, though they had visions of cement and a basketball court, and perhaps a stage for performances. So many dreams and ideas the two have had. Just not lately.

Much like their careers, their lives seemed fractured. They weren’t communicating. They weren’t intimate. They weren’t partners. And it was tearing her soul in half.

Sarah breathes deep and lets out a watery sigh as her eyes threaten to moiston. She blinks away the tears and then opens her mouth wide:

“Ah Ah Ah Ah AHHHHHH…..Ah Ah Ah Ahhhhhh”

Her voice rises and falls in an arpeggio, which is followed by the sound of rustling feathers. Out from the coop comes a wall of white as her flock of carrier pigeons fly to her. They flutter about and then land on her, lining up along her arms and legs. She enjoys the feel of her babies and smiles in their warmth.

“First a fucking tai pei match...that MasterFucker got a HELL of a shot in before I put him down and is probs gonna leave a scar at my hairline...and now an owl? In a blindfold match? Might as well just take off my glasses, tee bee aitch. No need for a blindfold. But how am I going to fight an OWL?! I might KILL the poor thing! I mean, I GET that it wants to be a wrestler...this IS a business with stuff like a bear and a robotic leg and kissing siblings...but she doesn’t stand a chance! I almost wish I could get out of the match without there being some issue.”

She raises up one of her arms and turns her hand.

“Penelope?”

A pigeon on her foot leaps and flutters to rest on her palm.

“What do YOU think? Should I fight Hootie the way I would anyone else? Should I bring down fiery death? Should I whoop her ass as bad as I have everyone else on Anarchy? Should I show Hootie that, no matter how much she has begged and pleaded for my approval, that the Queen of Anarchy has no room for friends?”

The dutiful pigeon hoots at her.

“I know, I know. It’s my JOB. Its my JOB to basically murder everyone in front of me. Its my JOB to take everyone on the brand down a peg. Its my JOB to show why I’m in the Anarchy Championship match at Leap of Faith. But sometimes I wish I could just bust out one of Kenzi’s life model decoy things. Sometimes I-”

Sarah’s eyes go wide behind her glasses.

“Va’Shin-Ay!”

Penelope takes flight as a larger pigeon lands on Sarah’s pale palm. Thicker and rounder than the rest, Va’Shin-Ay was Kenzi’s addition to the flock: Raised on the streets of L.A., and not in the poshness of Maine like the rest, Va’Shin-Ay grew up on what was normally poisonous chocolate which had killed some of the flock in the Great Pigeon Massacre of ‘18 and liked to bully the other pigeons.

“I have the GREATEST idea which Vinniefred EVELYN Lane will TOTES let me do! YOU can fight FOR me! Its TRAAAAAINING MOOOOONTAGE TIIIIIIIIIIME!”

BOW

BOW BOW BOW

BOW BOW BOW

BOW BOW BOWWWWWWWWW

*Sarah spars with the pigeon, using her fingers to duck and dodge the pigeon’s clawed strikes*

BOW

((chuga chuga)

BOW BOW BOW

((chuga chuga)

BOW BOW BOW

((chuga chuga)

BOW BOW BOWWWWWWWWW

*Sarah yells at Va’Shin-Ay in a gravelly voice! Fly higher! Spread those wings!*

IT’S THE...EYE OF THE TIGER...IT’S THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT

*Sarah holds bird seed away from Va’Shin-Ay, forcing her pigeon to run on a treadmill faster and faster, beak snapping at the proffered food in vain attempts*

RISIN’ UP...TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIIIIIVAAAALLLLL

*Sarah busts out an old doll of Bubo, the clockwork owl from Clash of the Titans. She SCREAMS at Va’Shin-Ay to peck its stupid eyes out! The bird from the rough nests of L.A. goes to TOWN on that stupid doll*

AND THE LAST KNOWN SURVIVOR STALKS HIS PREY IN THE NIGHT

*Va’Shin-Ay’s wings are fitted with blades and she rips the owl doll in half*

AND HE’S WATCHIN’

*Sarah puts on videos of Hootie getting owned by Mini Morbid and getting a thermometer shoved up her ass as Va’Shin-Ay takes tiny pigeon notes*

US ALL WITH THE

*Sarah jobs down the street with Va’Shin-Ay keeping pace in the air. Behind them, they are followed by the rest of Va’Shin-Ay’s flock, as well as the rest of the Grey-Lacklan menagerie: A dwarf bunny, the two feral cats in town visiting from Oregan, a neglected gecko, and a monkey (maybe?) holding a picture of a loris*

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEE

*Sarah jogs up a set of steps, Va’Shin-Ay flying at her side. As they reach the top, Sarah throws her arms up into the air in victory and the bird lands on her shoulder and mimics the motion with her wings.*

OF THE TIIIIIIIGERRRRRRRRR

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lacklan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-18-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-19-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (06-19-2019)