Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 08:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Head Trauma: Part 2
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-06-2013, 09:49 PM

The God

He is breaking. Soon he will fall to me. Soon I will take back what is mine.

I am the God of all.

He is my gateway to my kingdom.

He is mine.

-TW

The Usurper

Fuck You.

-SC

The Proposal

You ever have on of those moments where everything in your life has gone to shit?

That's how I feel right at this very moment.

This is the moment I stepped down from that balcony seconds away from stepping down in the wrong direction. I almost ended it all because of a skeleton in my closet. A demon I thought had died in a blazing inferno a year ago.

The Wraith.

He stood in my hotel room wearing his dark grey suit and that horrid burlap sack mask. That mask brought terrible memories that still haunt me to this day. It was always hard to breath in.

"Good, Scott, come back to me."

His yellow eyes glared at my sweating brow as I walked back into the room with the doors still gaping open behind me. A cold sweat all over my body in this frigid room. He let out a chuckle and spoke in a friendly tone.

"Well, let's get a bit more comfortable shall we?"

He pulls the chair out from the table and sits down resting his forearms on the table bringing his hands together. His eyes cut through my soul and I can feel my heart tearing. My head pound voraciously, but my body is too tense to mend the pain.

"Come on now! Sit! Sit!"

My mind is swimming with fear. Memories shoot past me, memories of drugs, fire and then water. The beginning, the middle and the end of The Wraith the first time he appeared to me. It was as if I was locked in my own thoughts then and that feeling was quickly coming back. The world moved slowly around me. I could feel my body aging. I could feel it dying.

"FOR THE LAST TIME SIT DOWN SCOTT CHARLOTTE!"

His booming voice broke me of my stupor. I blinked trying to focus in on the matter at hand. I rubbed my eyes hoping the vision would leave my sight. The Wraith still sat at the table leering at me with his yellow viper like eyes. His clutch was tightening between his hands. He was about to reach his breaking point. Before I realized it I was sitting down across the table from him. My body did what my mind could not. He let out a hefty sigh of relief.

"Thank you, Scott."

I couldn't believe this. I was sitting at a table in a hotel room at three in the morning in Texas across from the one thing that almost devoured me entirely. I was his prisoner and he was my warden.

He spoke in the most horrid and raspy voice that would make the devil run frightened. In fact he was worse than the damn devil.

"Scott, I've come to you in this form for one reason. To invite you back into my court."

My head was about to explode, but I could not take my eyes off of The Wraith. My body was numb. My throat was dry. The only power I had in this room was to listen.

"The last time we spoke, face to face, you defied my rule. You claimed that you were better than I. Now a better God would have killed you right there, but I am a forgiving God."

His hands lay flat on the table now. His face leaned forward inching closer to mine. I was going into shock and couldn't break myself of it.

"You will live on my boy, but at a cost. I believe you know the cost?"

My eyes widened in terror of going back to that place. My voiced rang out in shaking stutter.

"N-n-no."

"Don't play coy! I am the God of all that is in this sinful world. We all know what must be done, Scott. The only way to pay back the God of Eternal Sin is to give me back what is rightfully mine!"

I couldn't. I couldn't go back there! He could threaten me all he wanted to, but I could never go back to that dark cage. It was worse than the deepest pit of Tartarus. If only my heart could have said that. Too fear stricken to speak, I watched as The Wraith clutched my threat with his black gloved hand. He stood out of his chair lifting me from mine. Breath escaping from my lungs as his grip tightened over my limp carcass.

"You will give me back MY BODY!! You hear me? You insolent wretch! You are my way back into the human world! Don't you want my power? Don't you want the glory of what this world has to offer? It would be you and I conquering this world. All the gold you want would be at your fingertips once more!"

I couldn't speak. It could have been the grip over my throat closing the air ways of my lungs or it could have still been the fear in my soul. He reached into his pocket with his free hand and pulled out a syringe needle filled with liquid.

"I thought you would want this, but now I see you must be convinced. Your drug abuse brought me into this world the last time."

He pushes the syringe close to my face so I could get a good look of it.

"This is how it all begins again, my boy. Something I bought some nights ago while you stuffed your face with that sickening liquid. You had no idea I was there that night. You walked right through me and out the door in your drunken stupor!"

He pulled the syringe away from my face and lifts it directly above my arm. A deep laugh booms from his unseen mouth. The feelings of joy that The Wraith exhumed were easy to spot even without a face to see. This was the end of it for me. My body was broken, my heart was bleeding, my mind was racing.

This was the night......

"Say hello to that whore of girl, Ali, once you're in hell. She screamed so much."

That Scott Charlotte fought his demons.

The feeling in my arms came back and the syringe was knocked away. It hit the floor and broke in an instant. The Wraith was shocked as my anger built up. My body flailed left and right with my hands pulling at his own hands. A quick kick came to his temple and his grip realized from my throat dropping me onto the back of the chair. My back split over the chair and pain shot throughout my body. I fell over onto the floor holding my back. My rage filled madness lifted me up fighting through the pain. The Wraith charged me and I dodged.

He stopped himself and turned into a left, then a right, then a left and a right into his masked face. He fell back onto the balcony, his head hitting the concrete with a thud. I ran over to him and grabbed the mask attempting to rip it off his face.

"YOU WILL NOT DEFACE THE ONE TRUE GOD!!!"

"FUCK YOU!"

I yelled proudly as the sound of stitches breaking rang out in the night sky. He screamed as if I was ripping flesh from his own face.

"USURPER!!!"

He clocks me in the jaw and blood pours out of my mouth as I hit the concrete. The Wraith is on top of my now pounding away at my face leaving me black and bloody. I manage to grab his left arm as it comes down, then the right locking them both. I spit blood onto the mask and smile a smile that I imagined looked less than desirable. Mouth full of blood I spoke my final words to my demon.

"Fuck off back to hell, my boy."

With all the strength in my body I lifted The Wraith over my body with my legs. He flipped onto the balcony ledge grabbing the ledge for dear life. His yellow eyes burned through my soul one last time as I stood up and deliver a switch kick to his ugly face. His scream echoed throughout the night air and felt like the warm sun over my freezing body. The cold was now gone.

I never heard the body hit the pavement on the ground. I never heard the screams of any onlookers. Nobody came to my door that night or the next day.

This was the night that I killed my demon, The Wraith.

This was the night I passed out on the balcony only to awaken to a downpour overtaking my face.

I coughed up the water, feeling as if my lungs were drowning. I slowly crawled into the room and used the chair to support my weight as I stood. The doors were closed and locked as soon as I regained my composure. A smile came over my face as I surveyed the room thinking of how my fear was finally gone.

Shit, I must look disgusting! I walk into the bathroom and flip the switch. I look into the mirror.

"No."

The terror returned. The real fear came back.

There I stood in the mirror, unbroken. My face looking perfect, no blood stains on my clothes, all my teeth in tack, bruises nonexistent.

Then there it was on the counter in my bathroom.

This was the morning I realized.

Demons never die.

His mask looked so dreary on my bathroom counter.

[Image: batman-begins-scarecrow.jpg]

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post