Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah Right
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-06-2019, 04:58 AM

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

“First, I was beaten by a caveman, then by a sort of futurist Universal Champion… fine I guess, then I managed to beat a couple of guys who think they are the shit. I obviously know my place in the company. To me it doesn’t make much of a huge difference on who I face on Anarchy, it’s all the same gist, go to the building, unpack and get ready to go on that gorilla position, and walk out to these so called fans of Anarchy.

When I beaten Kuda last show, I knew in my mind, he didn’t care about it. He was dying for fuck sakes, and I knew that he intentionally forgot about me, and the match. So when I had to face him, it seemed like his heart wasn’t set up for the match. It felt like, if he wasn’t truly capable to put up a real fight in the ring. Either he was caught in bad mood, or just wanted to take it home before the ten minute mark.

Whatever it was, it gave me shot at advancing at the Anarchy Title contendership. A contendership, that might end up with me going on a PPV within less of a month from now. I told myself that I wasn’t going to win any gold here, and I thoroughly knew that I have no place in any contendership, due to the politics that comes along with it. Now, I have to deal with those who think they are the cream of the crop, the ones who are going to believe they will make Anarchy so great as champion.

I won’t mention any names, but you know who you are… so beware, that if I advance in this tournament, I’ll knock down a peg of your ignorance, and blissfulness that you’ll sense that you have nothing to gain in winning the title. IF that ever comes, but until then, just take heed of my words.

Now, I have to face someone first card of Anarchy. It’s been awhile, since they place me in the opener of the show. Now, I’m up against a stuffed bird. A fucking stuffed bird, who HAS to be a puppeteer by someone in the locker room. First time I heard about this owl joining the company, I wanted to laugh so fucking hard, that I wanted piss on myself. Now, I don’t doubt the power of the puppeteer who might end up dictating his matches. But oh no, the owl actually thinks it’s a anamorphic, and can put up a fight.

But, fuck all that shit. Now, I have to face this thing in a strap match? For as long as I have been in this company, since dawn before Vincent ran Anarchy, I have been in a bunch of humiliating stips and matches, hell I had a tampon stuck in my throat at one point. So now, while everyone is laughing at me facing a damn owl, I’m not. I am going to beat the living shit out of this owl.

I don’t give a damn if the cotton comes out of it skin, maybe the fans can pick on it like how my ancestors did back in the 20th century and before. I’ll whip the owl like if was a slavemaster’s own pet owl, it’s not going to be something to laugh at once I shred that thing with 40 lashes.

Fuck the owl, it’s going to die at Anarchy for good.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
(06-06-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-06-2019)