Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Times Up
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-31-2019, 09:13 PM

A throng of people marches together carrying torches, in unison, they chant "PURGE" "PURGE" "PURGE". They are at North Park Village in Chicago. The 46 Acre park gives the group a lot of room to move and even better than that the right kind of privacy that this type of event requires.

[Image: 432E8BC200000578-4783914-A_group_of_whit...626155.jpg]

They march to a secluded area and are greeted by the Boston Bruiser.

Welcome my brothers and sisters. Though we might not share DNA we do share a common enemy. My struggle is your struggle. We must unify and become 1 so that my victory can become your victory. Our shared mission connects us together. As an individual, we could not handle the persecution that comes our way due to our pursuit of this most worthy cause. This is why we must come together as a family and support one another and be ready to defend one another no matter the cost

There have been great men throughout history who sought to purify their country from the mongrels that polluted it. Their ideas were revolutionary the only problem is they had the wrong target. Our enemy has nothing to do with skin color. It has nothing to do with your nationality. Our enemy, the real enemy of the people are the freaks who are so caught up in their comic book fantasies they don't even know how to exist in the real world. Instead of dealing with life problems as an adult these abominable rejects retreat into a fantasy world of unicorns and rainbows. They create safe places for themselves where the big bad boogeyman can't get to them.

Tomorrow night on Savage the XWF leadership has given me an opportunity to carry out my PURGE agenda against Lux. Lux the drug dealing transvestite tried to pretend that IT was training hard to prepare for tomorrow night’s match. Would you believe that Lux is claiming to have a secret submission move that will surely force me to scream the words “I Quit.” Lux, was pinned by Sarah Lacklan who soaking wet might be 120 pounds. However, this gender confused crackhead wants you and the XWF universe to believe that they will somehow get me to tap out. This is where I inject that famous 80’s anti-drug commercial. This is your brain and this is your brain if you think for one second that Lux can take me down let alone make me quit! This Saturday, I’m going to give him a much-needed reality check in the form of my Monstah slam connecting his skull with the concrete floor not once, not twice, not even three times. I’m going to deliver that Monstah Slam repeatedly until he needs to borrow Stephen Hawkins equipment just to communicate those 2 words I QUIT.

Now Thursday night on Anarchy, I walked away with a loss. Lux pointed this out. Lux, who has lost to people 3 times smaller than me. Lux is ignoring some important details. Some very impressive details. It took 3 grown men multiple attempts to pin me. They kept coming at me and I kept dishing it back right at them. They threw everything they had at me and I was just a split hair away from kicking out on that last attempt. Nobody in this organization could last as long as I did while being triple teamed. Nobody could go down fighting as I did. The XWF universe saw just how powerful I was. This Saturday, I won’t have 3 men to take down. I will have 1 to turn all my attention to. 1 who will receive the full focus of my strength, my power, and my determination. Does he really think he is stronger than all 3 of the Brothers Blackwater? Surely the drugs can’t be that good.

When I get finished with Lux that gender confused , he/she/IT is going to have a full drug relapse just so they can deal with the pain. It’s no DQ so there’s nothing in the rules about injecting foreign substances into the veins of my opponent. Just enough to where it sets Lux back a decade on the struggle with drugs. As I have said many times I don’t just want to win I want to ruin and destroy Lux. Lux does not belong in the XWF! This will become very evident Saturday night.

Savage will be my first title win. Imagine brothers and sisters what possessing the Television Title will do for our cause. The recruiting we could do to help accomplish our mission. Our cause will continue to get stronger and stronger and soon the time will come when we excommunicate the scum that populates the XWF. We can finally purify this company and make it something to be proud of not ashamed. For this to be accomplished we must beat Lux. I am asking anybody that favors our values to step up and support me and be willing to risk it all to see this righteous aim of ours be victorious. If you have to interfere in the match to prevent what happens Thursday then please do so. Lux cannot be allowed to walk away with that title. Lux cannot be allowed to walk period after that match. Join with me in exterminating these unfit subhumans.

The crowd begins to chant PURGE PURGE PURGE. The Boston Bruiser takes a torch and proceeds to light a Lux look-alike mannequin on fire the crowd cheers and it can be heard for miles. PURGE PURGE PURGE.

The camera fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post