Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LET THE PURGE COMMENCE! Anarchy RP
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-29-2019, 06:39 AM

The camera comes to life. As it scans around the room you're able to make out that the setting is an old barn. There are piles of hay stacked in different areas. There's an ancient John Deer tractor resting in the middle. The camera continues to scan around the barn, it comes to a stop at the sight of a figure that looks to be hanging feet first from some chains that are wrapped around a beam that is 20 to 25 feet high above the dirt floor. It's hard to make out who that is because the only light in the place is coming from the camera. But as if God himself had just spoken the words "Let there be light" what looks like to be a twin-Head Halogen yellow work light is turned on which engulfs the entire barn with its light. Another person comes walking through a side entrance. It's clear that it is the Boston Bruiser. The camera zooms in and it can make out that the tied up figure has duct tape over his mouth and oddly enough he is wearing a Superman outfit cape and all. The cape is hanging down over his head towards the ground. The Boston Bruiser motions for the camera to zoom in more and then he begins to speak.

XWF universe: I want to introduce you to.... actually I'll let him tell you who he is

The Boston Bruiser rips the duct tape from the man's mouth. The unknown man looks roughed up and he begins screaming for help. The Boston Bruiser grabs the man by the hair pulling him up in a crunch position.

Tell them who you are!

Unknown man: My name is Daniel Watkins and Ralph is going to KICK YOUR BUTT ON ANARCHY!!!!!

The Boston Bruiser releases his grasp of Daniel's hair his upper body drops to it's hanging position. Daniel continues fighting trying to get loose but to no avail. The Boston Bruiser punches him in the gut which seems to put an end to the fight to get free. He spends the next five minutes gasping for air. The Boston Bruiser covers his mouth with duct tape wrapping it around his head three times. You can hear muffled sounds of him crying. Tears begin flowing down to the dirt floor beneath.

I discovered Daniel while window shopping for weapons. He was wearing a Brothers Blackwater shirt. Upon seeing me he decided to get a little mouthy. He was going on and on about how they are heroes and how Ralph was going to beat me up. So I decided to have some fun with him. Long story short here he is. I thought the Superman outfit was an appropriate being that Ralph claims to be a superhero.

You see, the XWF is .. or was the best wrestling organization in the world! The rich history that made up the XWF is what attracted me to this organization. I'm not here to increase my marketing value, I am here to make an impact that lasts for decades to come. When wrestlers come here to compete in 2040, I want them to know the name Boston Bruiser. I want them to speak of my accolades, my accomplishments, my awards, and my title reigns. I want them to know me for my dominance and my take no prisoners approach for every match that I had.

Unfortunately, the XWF's light is starting to dim. Currently, there are many on the roster who have turned this organization into a freak show. If "Revenge of the Nerds" was a wrestling promotion this would be it. There are wrestlers who are pretending to be zombies, pretending to be bratty vampires, transvestite time travelers, and there are even wack jobs like Ralph and the Brothers Blackwater pretending to have superpowers. This is an insult to the men and women who came before us and laid it all on the line to make this company what it is today. This is an insult to the intelligence of our fans. They deserve better! They don't need to watch people pretending to be comic book heroes. They need people like me who have fought and scratched and kicked their way to the top. People like me who came from nothing, who had nothing, and who overcame all obstacles to become the best of the best. This company needs me! It needs a man that doesn't have to lie about having superpowers just to make it in this business. From here on out I am going to be the face of this company.

The Boston Bruiser removes his jacket revealing a black shirt with large white letters that spell out the word "PURGE" in all caps.

So, I have a new goal starting today. I have a new mission that I am going to be carrying out and that is Purge. What do I mean by Purge? I am going to single-handedly remove one by one the cancer that is in this wrestling promotion. I am going to purge this company of the comic book rip-offs, the time traveling transvestites, the spoiled vampire princesses, and any other freaks who don't belong here.. You might call it my final solution. I am going to give the fans and the leadership what they deserve, pure raw talent! I'm going to bring wrestling back to this company. No more sideshow acts. No more fake monster BS. I'm tearing everything apart from the ground up and when I'm finished the XWF will once again be that shining city on a hill.

This Thursday at Anarchy I will start my purge of the XWF with Ralph. Ralph is a part of the Brothers Blackwater. According to Ralph and his brothers, they are the sons of Azrael Erebus. Now, who is that you may ask? Well, He's a DC comics villain turned hero. if you took all the powers of Captain Planet and you merged them with all the powers of Dr. Doolittle you would get Azrael Erebus. So Ralph and his brothers actually believe they are not only Captain Dolittle's legitimate children which I assume was revealed to them on the Maury show, but they believe they too have superpowers. In fact, the Superboy, himself Ralph threatened to attack me with his superhuman strength (said in a mocking baby voice). It makes sense that you guys are connected to the sacred order founded by Saint Dumbass. NEWSFLASH RALPH YOU'RE NOT A SUPERHERO! You and your brothers suffer from what the American Psychiatric Association calls schizotypal personality disorder. The symptoms include odd beliefs or superstitions. Long-standing patterns of thinking and acting that differ from what society considers usual or normal. These individuals tend to distort reality as in THEY MIGHT CLAIM TO BE FREAKN SUPERHEROES!

You're looking at the closest thing the XWF has to a superhero right here, ME! I bench, squat, & deadlift 800 lbs. Ralph, since your mentally I'll do the math for you that's three & a half times your weight. While you're over here playing make-believe, I'm the real deal! I'm going to use my REAL superhuman strength to beat the mess out of you.

Now, as I mentioned earlier I was window shopping for weapons. I came across one particular weapon that will test your pain threshold to the "Max."

The Boston Bruiser pulls out an object from the bag near him. It looks like a cattle prod. The Boston Bruiser pushes the button and you can see the end of the rod come to life with electricity and hear the sound of it being operated.

Being that I am in cattle country, this cattle prod wasn't hard to come by. However, I have done some tampering with this particular cattle prod. Any human that comes in contact with the end of this prod will have 80 thousand volts of electricity shot into their body. Now isn't that how your daddy Azrael met his demise in that sex dungeon with Maxwell Maximus being electrocuted to death? Maybe this will provide some good bonding time with you and the memory of that deceased Captain Planet. Let me show you the damage this bad boy can do.

The Boston Bruiser holds down the button and walks towards Daniel. Daniel flinches and begins screaming in a muffled pain as the prod connects with his body. He is shaking and convulsing.

WOW! That was fun! I'm going to take this cattle prod and I am going to hold it against your temple and hold that button down. I'm going to watch those 80 thousand volts of electricity shoot into your skull. I'm not releasing that button until you snap out of the false reality you have created for yourself. I'm going to either shock you into being normal or worse until your brains have turned into scrambled eggs. You are a damn fool for agreeing to meet me in a no disqualification match. I'm going to push this no DQ match to the extremes that no DQ match in the history of the XWF has ever been pushed. Just like your daddy, I'm going to have you screaming out in pain begging for me to stop. Begging for me to just help you out by ending it all. I'm going to take you to that edge and let you look down into the abyss of death and Hades. You're going to be pleading that I just send you over that ledge but there will be no sweet release from the nightmare that is the Boston Bruiser.

The Boston Bruiser pulls a large outfit from his bag. It has long sleeves and buckles all up and down the outfit. It's clear that it's a straight jacket.

This Thursday, after I get done beating every childish superhero notion out of your skull I'm going to put you in this straight jacket and let the staff from the local psych ward Ivinson memorial hospital, drag you out of the arena and lock you where you belong in a padded room. Don't worry I got enough for your brothers as well. I promise that you are going to have a shockingly good time at anarchy.

The Boston Bruiser holds the button down and begins shocking Daniel again. Daniel continues to scream in pain and his body begins writhing in pain. Then the worse happens the electricity catches the Superman outfit that Daniel is wearing on fire. This only intensifies the screams. The Boston Bruiser starts to laugh uncontrollably. He walks out of the barn and comes back with a hose. He douses Daniel in the water which quenches the fire. Daniel is still screaming in pain. The smoke from the singed outfit and burn skin begins to lessen.

This Thursday Ralph, expect no mercy! LET THE PURGE COMMENCE!

The Boston Bruiser exits the barn The camera just focuses on Daniel who seems to be unconscious from the pain. The camera goes black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BostonBruiser02128's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-29-2019)