Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 09:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Taking on a Blackwater - oh how GLORIOUS - Part 1
AGK Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-29-2019, 03:08 AM

EARLY FEBRUARY 2019

BACKSTAGE DURING A WWE EVENT

Bobby Roode was back stage at a WWE event with his tag team partner Chad Gable. They were talking.

[Image: bobby-roode-1-696x464.jpg] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmByFgyajFViOZS1djd_3...Yc6ocZRemS]

Suddenly the Miz walked past looking upset.

[Image: bobby-roode-1-696x464.jpg]

"Hey Chad, I'll be back in a bit,"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmByFgyajFViOZS1djd_3...Yc6ocZRemS]

"Sure,"

Bobby walked after the Miz.

"Mike wait up,"

The Miz turned around.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnZN2hs7RCbctYManEG2D...95CcFBExQw]

"Hey Bobby,"

"What's wrong? You don't look very happy? I thought you were enjoying your angle with Shane?"

"Oh I am, but it's not that,"

"What is it then?"

"It's this side promotion that I'm trying to compete in,"

"Oh yeah I heard about that, what's it called?"

"The XWF - Xtreme Wrestling Federation."

"So what's the issue then?"

"It's very hard place to get a foothold in. A lot of real tough talented individuals who tend to stick together when 'outsiders' tend to come to try their hand,"

"You should be use to rebelling against the establishment, that's not like you,"

"I know,"

"So what are you going to do to combat that?"

"I don't feel individually it would be a success to try again, but maybe as a group or even a stable, it might be worth having a go. But to have a stable I would need the right people, and the right manager,"

"Why the right people?"

"People are good at verbal attacks, quick and over time,"

"Wouldn't you need at least two plus the manager to do that with the third just having your backs?"

"What are you saying?"

"I might be interested in helping out, and we both know who a good manager would be. We just would need that other person who hates people but is great on the mike, and could work on a team,"

"Who would the manager be?"

"Heyman of course. But I'm at a loss on who a loner guy might be who could be useful."

"Leave that with me, I know of someone who will be great, but he's longer with the XWF. Let's talk with Heyman first."

"Lead the way,"

TO BE CONTINUED

PRESENT DAY

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1N873_1zL9XRGBuA36Y1...yowhNiHF3A]

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the XWF Universe, and all those on the XWF Roster including Ezra Blackwater, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for my clients Team AGM. Awesome, Glorious, Kennedy. I'm here today to tell Ezra Blackwater some home truths, or better yet a spoiler alert."

"Ezra Blackwater, you are the weakest of the Blackwater Brothers, you must be jealous that your brother Donovan has been getting the spotlight the last few months. He's won a few titles along the way, and now he has a chance of competing for the biggest prize of them all here in the XWF, the Universal Championship, because as Captain of the team that won their War Game Match he get's put into that title match."

"You can spin it how you want to Ezra. That you are just there for support, that you don't mind being the third wheel, that you just haven't found the right time to wrestle. When has it ever been the right time Ezra? But don't let me hog all the fun. This coming Saturday Night Savage in Chicago, Illinois, you, Ezra Blackwater will take on my client, Glorious Bobby Roode. He will be the first of Team AGK, to take part in a match in the XWF. Anyway please welcome Glorious Bobby Roode. Take it away Mr. Roode."

"Hello there, Ezra Blackwater, we haven't been formally introduced, but you will no doubt no my name come Saturday Night, when I destroy you in the ring. Paul was right, you are a third wheel. Donovan, we all know has the skills, while Raphael considers himself to be a man of steel. Please. What's your excuse, Ezra? Please tell me, I am begging you. Because we all know that you have plenty of excuses, but Paul and I know that you and your brothers will spin it into your own words, yet we both know the truth."

"The simple truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, the truth according to John, let us hear the truth. The truth is that Donovan is a spot light hogger, that Raphael is a wannabe Nate Heywood. Who is Nate Heywood you may ask. Check the Legends of Tomorrow and you shall find the truth. But you Ezra, you are just a boy, who is ripe for the picking. Because come Saturday Night, when I get through with you, the rest of Saturday Night is going to be GLORIOUS. Now let's hear you spin a yarn.... Over to you BOY."
Edit Hate Post Like Post