Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time for Anarchy!
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-27-2019, 12:06 PM

[Image: SwQjnu1.gif]

"Alright, XWF. Raphael Blackwater here, cutting a promo for my first match as an official member of the Anarchy brand and for this monumental event, I am slated to face the Boston Bruiser. The man that took it upon himself to beat the crap outta my brother Donovan, shortly after Team Blackwater took the win against Team Deacon. Like there was any doubt. Van's a smart man, he knows how to calculate the odds, he knew what he was doing when he recruited his soldiers and you know what, it showed. There isn't a person in this federation that can deny that one. They were a united front, a solid foundation that gave each other the support they needed, thus leading to their inevitable victory."

"You know who else stands as a united front. The Brothers Blackwater. Yeah, Ezra and I were at War Games, showing our support for Donovan. All fucking night, we were there and yet, The Boston Bruiser attacks Donovan. What's up with that? I know he had to have seen me. Still he goes after Donovan cause he was too much of a pussy to walk up and try some shit with me. The guy he has to face on Anarchy."

"You wanted to send a message Bruiser, well message received. You like to go after irrelevant targets instead of directing yourself straight at the motherfucking source. And don't even play like you wanted to get to me by inflicting pain on my brother. Nah. You went after Donovan cause even though you're a big man, you're nothing but a punk ass bitch."

"Size don't matter on that. You went and proved that statement as fact like you were shooting your very own episode of Mythbusters. You knew if you came at me, you woulda wound up getting your head caved in. So you caught my brother by surprise instead. Yeah well, you're only lying to yourself if you think that caused any lasting damage, us Blackwaters were all born with the same regeneration abilities. Donovan was fully recovered by this morning. You know who isn't going to mirror that condition the day after our match on Anarchy? The Boston Bruiser. After he gets taken down by a tank in the form of a man. See, I was going to play nice and not use any of my powers but now, you may as well count on getting hit with the equivalent of the Mjölnir, when I straight up hammer fist you into another reality."

[Image: GbPRCv0.gif]

"That other reality of course being, the one that we all currently reside in, opposed to the fantasy world of make believe, where you live. You know, the place where you foolishly convinced yourself that anything other than a brutal beat down, ending in your total annihilation, would occur for you. The exact location where you must have concocted that lame idea to attack Donovan, even though I was at the same fucking event. Cause somehow you thought that would prove something besides your weakness. I'm going to take you away from that setting and introduce you to the world outside of your imagination. It'll be a rude awakening too cause out here, it's a barbaric, ruthless, bloodthirsty terrain... Beyond fuckin' Thunderdome but that's what you signed up for buddy. Anarchy! In its finest!"

"Now you get to go, one on one with an unrelenting force that can turn himself into solid fucking steel. I don't care how enormous you are or how many moons you've got orbiting around you, due to the size of your mass. When you get speared by this freight train, you're going down, hard. Sure. Vinnie is going to have to replace the ring after you leave a crater the size of the grand canyon behind. But he shoulda realized all this before he booked us in the same fight. Although, come to think of it, maybe he did. This probably gives him a reason to redecorate. Now he can spring for that heavy metal, hair band themed ring he's been eyeing in the catalogs. You're welcome in advance Mr. Lane."

"So go on and bring everything you got. Hit as hard as you can and don't hold anything back. Cause that's precisely what I'm planning on doing. The only difference is that I can actually break you and what I'm talking about, goes way beyond mere bones shattering. Nah. What I'm speaking of goes much deeper than that. Especially considering the type of man that you are Mr. Bruiser. A man that wants to believe so badly that he's this impossible threat. This unmovable obstacle that no one can topple. You are willing to deceive even yourself, just to hold on to that lie. After Thursday, even a deluded bastard like yourself will be able to see the truth and the plummet off that mighty mountain, you built up in your mind... that's what will be your coup de gras."

"Then as you begin the slow recovery process that most humans do, that reality can be what keeps you company. The one thing you focus on during the day and steals your sleep at night. Yes, I believe that's the type of poison that could kill a man like you and I am profoundly honored, to be the deadly viper that will administer the venomous truth. The wrestling industry doesn't have room for cowards and foolhardy braggarts with no actual fortitude or merit backing their bellows of greatness. Now that's merely a generalized set of unwritten terms and conditions. Here on Anarchy, it's all about survival of the fittest. Heavy emphasis on 'the fittest'. In case that eluded your ears. And well, Boston Bruiser... suffice to say, a simple glance your way is enough to prove that you don't make the cut."

"Enjoy your tumble down the mountain."

"Tell Sisyphus, I said hi."

[Image: JTXNnHN.gif]

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
bRiaN sTorM (05-27-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Brothers Blackwater's post!
BostonBruiser02128 (05-27-2019)