Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samuel making a mark in his first ever War Games match
Samuel McPherson Offline
"The Animal"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-25-2019, 06:25 PM

[Image: brbqGQ2.png]

Liam McPherson (Samuel's father's) funeral day. Yankton, South Dakota. Friday, 26th April.

It was the dreadful day of having to say goodbye to a loved one for the first time as everyone from Samuel's family and Markus's family was around. Markus, Samuel, Sebastian (Samuel's brother), Konrad (Markus's twin brother) and Jake (Markus and Konrad's cousin) had to pick up a massive coffin on their shoulder to take it into the church as the other members of Markus, and Samuel's family follow behind them. After they got the casket in the church, they place it down very gently on the table as they then take their positions with Samuel standing next to Markus, Sebastian and Amiela.

Once everyone was in, the Priest talked about stories about Liam, what he was like as a person, and how much some of the family members of Samuel meant to him. There's a lot of tears, running down people's faces, especially with Samuel and even Markus who usually doesn't show any sign of emotion at all.

Once they have done that and sang a song, they all leave the building with the same guys who picked the coffin up earlier picked up the coffin again and placed it in the car nice and slowly. They then went to look at the flowers in the garden they had for Liam.

Samuel was the last there, and he couldn't stop crying who barely even interacted with anyone at this point, until he writes a note down of what Samuel's going through and then goes to Markus, Jake, Sebastian and Konrad, showing them what he wrote. Sebastian says this.

Sebastian McPherson: "Yes, I miss him too. He was a great father, and we'll always have memories of us doing things together as brothers forever. I don't know the two of you, but thank you for coming."

Markus Raab: "Oh, that's Jake Raab, my cousin and my twin brother, Konrad."

Konrad Raab: "Sebastian's right, Sam, you will always remember those memories. I still remember my memories with mine. Even Markus can agree with me on this, but while for now, it's hard, but over time, it'll get easier. You'll come and see your dad's grave more often, right?"

Samuel McPherson: "Yaarrp."

Jake Raab: "Liam will always watch you both wrestle and play basketball from above, always there to support you both. Not psychically of course, but will always see you succeed your dreams of being NBA and wrestling champions of the world. I can see it happen with the pair of you sooner than later."

Samuel then writes down a message for everyone that's there. After he has done that, he goes over to his mum who's crying uncontrollably over the death of his dad and her husband. Samuel and she says this to everyone that's there.

Amiela McPherson: "As nice as it is, looking at the flowers everyone wrote and done to Liam, it's time to leave and bury Liam."

They all then go in their assigned cars, and they drive off to the cemetery which was ten minutes away from the church, even if Samuel's been crying the whole way to the graveyard, even with Markus, Sebastian and Amiela there. Once they arrived, the doors opened, and Samuel, Markus, Sebastian go straight to the car, waiting for Konrad and Jake to arrive in the other vehicle.

Once they do, they get out of the car as the driver who drove the coffin opens the doors and allows the six lads pick up the coffin which was easy for them when they always do wrestling or building muscle for basketball every single week. They carry it on their shoulders to gently place the coffin down where Liam's name was with the tombstone, and the Priest says a few short words.

Priest: "We are here today to remember a great man who was married to Amiela McPherson and how he had two children he brought into this world, Samuel and Sebastian McPherson. Their father loved each one of his children, and he was proud to be apart of the family and loved Amiela so much. They have had their arguments like any couple, but he always looked out for his family and helping them out. Please, take your time to place flowers on the grave."

As everyone did by taking turns with Samuel and his family going first before the Raab family did and so on as everyone, apart from Samuel, Sebastian, Amiela and Markus left the grave, although Fizz and Konrad were standing next to each other, holding and rubbing each other's hands with tears running down on their eyes.

Samuel, on the other hand, dropped to his knees and cried like a baby, crying like he's never felt pain in his life, being quite close to his dad along with Sebastian as well. They all said their last prayers for Liam and they got the chance to kiss the grave before Amiela says this.

Amiela McPherson: "You may place the grave over the soil now."

As the funeral guys get down to doing that as they used spades to throw soil back to the grave, and Amiela says this to Raab."

Amiela McPherson: "Can I ask you to be excused, Markus? I want to speak to Sebastian and Samuel alone."

Markus Raab: "No problem."

Markus goes to stand with Fizz, Konrad and Jake who eventually approached them as they watch from the background, Amiela says something to both of her sons.

Amiela McPherson: "You both will get something special from Liam's treasures. Not only that, but before he died, he happened to write a letter to both of you. I don't want you both to open it until after the wake."

She hands both Sebastian and Samuel envelope letters from their dad as Sebastian asks questions about it as it was strange he wrote it before he died.

Sebastian McPherson: "How did he have the time to write this?"

Amiela McPherson: "His health wasn't in good shape, and he always wanted to write you both letters in advance in case something happens. Heck, I've written you both letters as well. I want you boys to come and see your dad here every two or six months in Samuel's case, always come on his birthday and whenever you want alone time with your dad. He's in a safe place now, and he will always love you both as he loved me."

Samuel McPherson: "Yaarp."

Samuel blows a kiss to his father and his dad's grave as Sebastian blows a kiss, while Amiela says a prayer with Samuel following before letting the tears come out with both Sebastian and Samuel hugged around her before they let go as Sebastian says this.

Sebastian McPherson: "We have to go to the pub to have snacks and free drinks for the wake. Let's go."

Amiela and Samuel nodded as they walked back, allowing the funeral workers doing their job of placing the soil back in the hole where the grave was. They all left, with Markus, Konrad, Fizz and Jake following them back to their assigned cars where they got drove to the local pub where Liam always went with his friends for the wake.

---------------------------------------------------------

Markus training Samuel for War Games match. Las Vegas, Nevada. Thursday, 23rd April.

After the announcement a few weeks ago of Henry signing Samuel up to a war games match, they've been doing nothing, but spending time for entire two weeks, doing nothing, but training inside of a massive structure cage match. Markus always made sure Samuel was ready to do this, especially Henry signed Samuel up to do the War Games match for a reason. Samuel, until two weeks ago, hadn't even seen a War Games match.

It became clear Samuel lacked experience, but at the same time, Markus had been pushing Samuel, even bringing the wrestling ring and the boxing ring together. Markus wants Samuel to do nothing, but practice and practice to get comfortable wrestling inside of a steel cage, something Markus does see Samuel could do very well, although if they are climbing to get an item from the top, Samuel will struggle in the area.

Apart from times spending time with Callum, they had been training in the headquarters gym with the war games construction non stop as Markus couldn't afford Samuel to take breaks, apart from two in the afternoon to take Callum back home. Markus sees how brutal Samuel can be in the cage. For the first time since they started training, Markus told Samuel to stop before Henry presses a button to lift the cage.

Markus and Samuel took a seat in the headquarters gym they were at as Samuel sits next to Markus on the bench as Samuel grabbed the large bottle of water. He gulps half of it due to how thirsty he was, and Markus says this to Samuel.

Markus Raab: "Good job, Sam. You know, I've recently lost my last few War Games matches, but the important thing is you'll have fun, doing anything you please to destroy team Blackwater. I can't help you who your opponents are in the match because I don't know anybody in XWF, but I know you'll do a good job."

Markus Raab: "You lost a match? Tough, it was only your debut and still getting over your dad passing away, but this time, you have no excuses on performing to your potential. It's about having the killer instinct in the match, all about being that destructive animal, posing no fucking limits to stop you going on a destroying and hurting spree, feeding yourself to the other weak animals in the match."

Samuel laughed a bit as he was so serious about the match. After he took a large gulp with the water again, Samuel writes something down to Markus about the match and Markus nods and says this.

Markus Raab: "I won't lie; you will likely get hurt and have broken bones. God knows how many bones I broke in War Games matches, but it was a lot, and I bleed like a pig too. I know it'll likely not happen because of you being new to XWF, but who knows what they can do."

Samuel McPherson: "Yarp."

Markus Raab: "What's wrong?"

Samuel writes down what's his concerns after a very uncertain yaarrp. After Samuel shows Markus his disappointment, Markus understands Samuel, nodding at him and says this.

Markus Raab: "I know you wanted to face Sarah badly, but you can't. As much I want you to kick her ass because of her intruding my brother and my sister in law's private business that wasn't on camera or had anything to do with her, it's something you can't do. I thought it was out of order ."

Markus Raab: "However, after the last few weeks of training non-stop we've had together, I know you'll do a good job of proving Deacon he made the right decision to pick for you. Now, I want you to go all out on these fuckers you're facing, regardless of who they are and regardless the main opponent you wanted isn't in the match, you do anything to prove to the rest of Team Deacon who the fuck Samuel McPherson is and you'll go and dominate them with your own hands."

Samuel nods and Markus continues.

Markus Raab: "You'll get some help from Deacon's team as it's a teamwork War Games match and you learnt how to win the match. I have faith in you Samuel to perform to your full potential. Although I like to say you shouldn't care on who's on the other side of the team, it's the best way, to be honest."

Henry came in at that point, seeing how serious Samuel was about the match and he pats him on the shoulder, with two suitcases for himself and Samuel as well. Of course, Raab doesn't care about that as Samuel does indeed pick his suitcase and they leave Las Vegas together to fly towards Moscow, Russia for the most significant event ever for Samuel McPherson, but Henry saw the point to it was for Samuel to be unleashing the animal inside of him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

War games will be something I will thrive in blogger.com notes.

These last two weeks have been nothing, but hell for me, learning everything of knowing what to do in the match against Team Blackwater. I'm disappointed I'm not facing Sarah in a match. The reason I wanted to beat her pretty face to cause bruises and concussion to her is because of her unveiling what my brother and sister in law are doing like it's any of her god damn business of what they do behind closed doors when there's no camera showing that anywhere.

So be lucky you fucking cunt you aren't facing me because trust me, I will get my hands on you and beat the shit out of you as I have no problems beating you Sarah.

Blackwater team admittedly, I know nothing about at all whatsoever, I barely had time to study because of being away with my dad's death. I've already dusted myself off and be ready to go to know a bit about my opponent.

I start with the captain of the team, Blackwater himself. I saw the match you had against Deacon and needless to say it was a great match, but you didn't win the match, did you? You silly man, of course, you didn't stand a chance because Deacon was able to get the win. Just imagine how you'll lose to Deacon once when you are happily ever after. I also respect the achievements you've done as well, winning the Xtreme title and TV title. You already don't stand a chance from us after being defeated last time. Nobody will have faith in you.

Then we have Lux who's a current TV champion. Seems like in his last video, he kept going on about Dungeons and Dragons like that matters in a wrestling match. For a TV champion, that's pathetic as you deserve better than being where you are. You need to do something about that because I find you a talented guy. You lost to Big D last time you stepped into the ring. I don't understand why you never gave Big D a TV title shot after losing to him.

Brian Storm is retentively new to XWE, like myself where not many people know about him, maybe the dark horse in the match mainly because he's a new breed of wrestlers coming through. I think the lack of experience will cost you and the team heavily here. I've had a lot more wrestling experience than you dude, but I appreciate a big overweight guy being successful like my tag partner would certainly like you. However, like Lux and Blackwater, you're in the way of being beaten the shit out of and send you packing from the match.

Then we have some other masked guy named Robbie Bourbon who again like Brian is retentively new to XWF so not much said can be said about him either, but the guy sticks out with a different kind of muscle he has on him, instead of these skinny masked wrestlers you get way too often with. The guy is so different from the ones I've seen, so he's perfect for a match like this, however, I'm not afraid to lift you and Brian Storm off your feet. I look forward to facing you.

Then we have a returning Scully who's done everything in the company. The guy is a significant threat compared to the last two opponents we've talked about in terms of achievements and especially the experience factor as well. He's very cocky too, but the problem with that is that there are rarely ever wrestlers you see who are cocky, but extremely violent to throw someone around the cage and beat them down. I don't think you have that killer instinct inside of you.

While I do and I know the rest of my team do as well. You see, I don't need to do two pointless blogs to write notes because everything I say, I believe in and doing two blogs and videos doesn't win you matches, getting in the ring does. I never cared for my losses in wrestling; I dust them off and restart over.

I might not be able to talk, I might have autism, but none of those things matters in the wrestling business because I'm capable of doing anything. This war games match, I've been doing plenty of training in two weeks, barely non stop. I'm more than ready for it, being the guy who will take the win for Team Deacon because as the title of my blog says, I will thrive in this match because it's suited for sick and killer instinct fuckers like myself and Deacon, doing anything to take the win for the team.

Tomorrow night in Russia, you will see the birth of The Animal where he'll do anything to get attention from everyone and to be remembered by everyone in the match as a guy who will be destructive and put the beatings on all of you. Prepare to be eaten by The Animal as I will hurt and make all of you suffer, causing blood and broken bones in all of your bodies.

[Image: sb5kD4m.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Samuel McPherson's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-25-2019), Darius Xavier (05-25-2019), Tony Santos (05-25-2019)