Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What dat iz?
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-23-2019, 04:07 AM

Few days after the shooting..

[It opens to Black inside his home with a few bullet holes on his shoulders and gut, we see him resting on his bed with clean bandages. Aly is on the phone with his aunt in the living room. About two hours later, it cuts to his aunt and himself in the mini dining room.]

Aunt Jackie: John, how do you feel about your injuries?

Black: Like crap Aunt Jackie, I want revenge on those dirty ass cops!

Aunt Jackie: Hey, don’t say that John… there not all bad. Maybe you got caught in the wrong place, at the wrong time that day.

Black: Have you heard the news? The cops ended up putting the blame on me. Okay, yes I drew the first blood, but they ended up doing way more damage onto me.

Aunt Jackie: Well you should have not bothered; you should have left the area. You are just like your father, a hard headed negro, who seems to always blame the man for your issues. Did you know your father died in the hands of the police for his militant ideologies? I saw it happen in front of me, four decades ago!

[Jackie then starts to shed a tear, and his son comes to the table wanting to be picked up by Black. Black Jr then shows him a picture of the shootout, in his best Crayola design. Then his aunt carries him around and plays with him, and Black takes the picture.]

Aunt Jackie: What do you want for Christmas Jon Jon?

Black Jr: I want GI Joe toy…

Aunt Jackie: Is that all?

[Jon Jon nods his head, and she plops him down on floor and leaves the dining room. Jackie then touches on his shoulder, as Black starts to shed a tear over the picture his son made.]

Aunt Jackie: What’s wrong John?

Black: I’m just fed up with this…. Police brutality… I’m just another victim…. Another statistic in a long line of trivial bullshit. This is why I’m slowly becoming a cold hearted man, I was once a happy man. I had that IT job, but got fired due to my skin color. Now, I’m back in wrestling ring with vengeance on my head.

Aunt Jackie: I thought you quit wrestling two years ago… Why are you bothering to risk your already aging body?

Black: I don’t know Jackie, I’m just not in the right place. I could have been dead on that street, in broad daylight by the hands of the police. But one divine intervention told me, fuck the man and the system. At this point Jackie, you need to leave… I need to rest my wounds…

[His auntie is at the front door, and she hugs her nephew tightly. Then he opens to door, and she leaves and it fades to the door slamming.]

[Image: Revolution-fist-200x300.jpg]

“Getting stricken with bullets is no fun, especially by black and a white cop. Ice cube said it best, “don’t let be a black and white one” and let’s not for the one time in a Wayans film there was officer Self Hatred who sided with a white cop. But fuck all that shit, I am out looking for vengeance.

I obviously can’t take it out on the police, so I have to find other means to relive myself away from violence. I try not to be a violent man, but there is militant man wanting to show itself out there, and I need to let it out of its cage.

Case in point, I’m involved with a Anarchy championship tournament against Kuda, that alone is one way I can let the rage come out, and play. While Kuda is hanging with a man who can easily sell him out, I’m just in the corner laughing.

Kuda, you might be a tough man, but to me you’re nothing more than a coon and a punk. You could have knocked Noah’s head off his shoulders, but you just embraced him. Look, I am not judging your preferences, but do better. Wait a minute, what am I sa… fuck it, he can be by your bedside in hospital in the bum fuck Wyoming after I beat the living shit out of you.

Either I advance in the tournament or not… I’ll make sure that YOU will never walk around Anarchy again. You can advance in this tournament, because I believe that you can put up HUGE fight, but just remember this….

Always watch your back….

Militant Gangsta out.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-23-2019)