Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's see if I remember how to do this.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-18-2019, 04:37 AM

Our scene opens as the following words display themselves upon the black screen.

THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE.

Fade in as an aerial shot of the massive War Games Cage is shown hanging above two wrestling rings before fading to ringside where we see the back of someone who is clearly wearing black boots, black jeans with a black leather jacket show. The figure turns around where we catch our glimpse of greatest in a human form; “Chronic” Chris Page.

CHRIS PAGE- “War Games is right around the corner and the match that all eyes are firmly locked on… DOESN’T involve that walking Peter Gilmour or that blithering idiot Grapping Gary… it’s Team Page versus Apex Prophecy, it’s James Raven versus Chris Page that will pack LUZHNIKI STADIUM in Moscow, Russia for perhaps the very last time.”

The history between James Raven and Chris Page is storied; two icons of Professional Wrestling that have battled all over the world over the years having some of the most incredible matches of all time. While most of you pissants were still sucking on your mother’s tits WE were headlining arenas within the XWF as well as the WGWF.

CHRIS PAGE- “Two men bringing two completely different teams into play inside one of the most dangerous structures know to mankind.”

With those spoken words the Cage starts to lower.

CHRIS PAGE- “A match that I have more experience and more wins in than any man on this planet; War Games.”

The camera maintains its position on the outside of the Cage as it lowers down to the floor with the cold steel touching around the ring as it now completely encases the two rings.

CHRIS PAGE- “This Cage is going to touch down around these rings, it’s going to enclose Jimmy, Cent, Dick and… what’s his name…”

Snapping the fingers of his right hand several times in rapid succession as he ponders the name of the forth team member of Apex Prophecy before shaking his head from side to side.

CHRIS PAGE- “The fall guy… never mind; my point is that you’re all going to be locked inside this massive cage with four men that can give two shits about your well beings but more importantly if any of you leave the ring on your own accord.”

Between these two teams that have been assembled Team Page is walking into this with the ultimate edge in that two of you have no fucking clue what you’re walking into while both CENTURIAN and Jimmy know that in reality your backs are against the wall when you look at each participant that I’ve brought to the table.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’ve been told by more than one person that I’ve rubbed many of the XWF roster the wrong way because I walked in from out of nowhere and simply told the truth about what this company and what they call “talent” they employ… ask me if I fucking care, nope.”

Let’s talk about a man that most of you are very familiar with; FuZz. He’s a guy that I have history with and a guy that’s just needed the right push, the right nudge if you will to step back to the fore front where he rightfully belongs. He’s a legend, and icon in his own right… and he’s extremely dangerous, I should know… I’ve felt his wrath in the past.

CHRIS PAGE- “This roster is nothing more than sheep that drink the kool-aid of whoever is running the company this week; you all have every right to be mad, to be upset that four sharp shooters like myself, MDK, Rage and FuZz; three off which aren’t even under contract, walked into this company and single handedly outshined each and every one of you without so much as breaking a sweat; but you but shouldn’t be mad at me, you should be mad at yourselves for being nothing more than mediocre.”

FuZz is a man that will rip your throats out and now that he’s got me motivating him… all bets are off. Nobody saw him rounding out Team Page even possible; they say you can’t coexist yet here we stand on a united front fighting for the same purpose and the same goal because you didn’t appreciate or respect what he brings to the table.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m sure most of you think I’m blowing smoke, that maybe I’m not as good as I claim to be; well at forty eight years old I can run circles around anyone in this business and if you doubt that, take a good look at how a real leader leads a team to victory come War Games. I’m not exactly sure if any of you fully comprehend just how important this one Main Event is for the shithole that is the company; because when your hero’s step to greatness and are crumble to my knee’s that’s just the first step in the plan that I’ve devised to finally pull the plug on the XWF.”

There’s a lot that I can say about the toughness of FuZz and the ability he possesses as he carried the Universal Championship when the Universal Championship meant something; so did the next man I want to introduce you too, he’s a man that I will go to the fiery gates of hell to face the devil himself… He is RAGE.

CHRIS PAGE- “With a victory in a match of this magnitude will go ahead and open that door to kill this company once and for all, too do that I’ll just have to take the Universal Title off the shoulders of you… Dick.”

There’s a unique history between Rage and myself that dates back before most of you even heard the initial’s X.W.F. It was right here in this very organization some eight or nine years ago, back when this company was worth being a part of, I walked through those doors and one of the first people to try to knock me down was Rage. Ask him how it worked out for him and he’ll tell you it didn’t go the way he saw it… but with the blood feud that started here and spilled over into the WGWF the one thing that was born was mutual respect; something many of you know absolutely nothing about. You want to talk about tough? You want to talk about one sadistic bastard? Look no further than the man that when I asked for him to fight by my side in a war against the shithole that is the XWF, he agreed to within seconds.

CHRIS PAGE- “That’s what this is all about, Dick. In order to properly shit all over the already tarnished reputation that this place has it’s going to cost you that very title you tote around like it’s worth the leather those gold plates are attached too. This battle that you’re preparing to step into, this War Games encounter that has so much buzz around it is only a formality to what’s going to come.”

RAGE is the baddest mother fuck on the planet and he isn’t going to mind one bit in showing all off you that not only does he still got it… but he never lost it.

CHRIS PAGE- “Originally I thought that ole Jimmy boy was the path to finish destroying this cesspool… but then it hit me, he isn’t. You are, Dick… but let’s be fair, it has nothing to do with your lack or talent or ability and has everything to do with gold around you waste; not that prissy tag title, the Universal Title.”

Let’s talk about MDK for a moment. The third man to this team that has more credibility in his left nut than anyone on the XWF roster has flowing through their bodies… combined. A man that I have battled in more matches, more gimmicks than anyone else on my team. When the thought of putting a team together to run rough shot over each and every one of you he was the first man I elected to reach out too. Why? Because he will have just as much fun ripping you all new assholes as I will.

CHRIS PAGE-“Let it be known here and now as I stand in the middle of one of the rings that will host this massacre that once the four of us are done spilling your blood from one side of this cage to the other that I am issuing you an open challenge; that’s right, anytime and anywhere I challenge you to step inside this squared circle, one on one… and I’ll even do you one better, you don’t even have to put the title on the line, because when I beat you… and I will… you’re not going to have a choice and I’ll take it from you anyway!”

MDK is legitimate as legitimate comes and his credentials back his play.

CHRIS PAGE- “Like I said, it’s all formality.”

Now let’s take a minute to discuss… me.

CHRIS PAGE- “Hi Jimmy.”

I’m the man your parents always warned you about.

I’m the loose cannon that doesn’t have a filter from his brain to his mouth.

I’m the guy that’s going to tell it how it is and can care the fuck less if it hurts your feelings.

I’m the guy that Centurion and Jimmy will pretend isn’t nowhere near as big or as bad as I claim to be.

I’m the guy that has single handedly walked into this federation without a contract and without being an active man on this roster and is HEADLINING your Pay-Per-View because none of you are remotely viable.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m counting the minutes, Jim.”

… and I’m the guy that’s going to lead a team of WARRIORS into Moscow, Russia to slay the so called best this company can produce. It takes a big man to walk into any federation, whip his dick out and take a steaming piss all over everything it stands for and wait for anyone to step to him. All I’ve heard is talk from all of you with zero action.

CHRIS PAGE- “I hope you enjoyed that little taste of what happened to you on Massacre because that little beating was just a sliver of the beating that YOU’RE going to be responsible for.”

I’ve seen all the hate mail, I’ve heard all the rumbles that the roster is upset that someone like me has literally just taken YOUR federation by storm… and you should be upset; you should be upset at your management team because they don’t believe in you, you should be upset at Jimmy because he looked past all of you… but in the same token, you should also thank my benefactor that sits on a high ranking throne who is responsible for me taking part in this event for no other reason than because of my reputation and what I bring to the dance.

CHRIS PAGE- “You are responsible for the three other lives that will now be directly effected by the level of violence that we are bringing to these cage’s; don’t get me wrong neither mother fuckers because we know you’re going to bring the every best any of you can muster and we know that you’re all going to try to keep it close… but ultimately you’re all going to fail, you’re all going to fall victim to your ego’s and your lack of real direction.”

I can show you all way better than I can tell you, and come War Games when all the talk is over there’s only one thing left; action, and my actions will speak way louder than any of my words.

CHRIS PAGE- “Jimmy, I want you to look back on this moment once I’m done destroying what’s left of your reputation, this moment here and now to when I looked right into this camera and said four fundamentally simple words.”

I hope this little Apex-Prophecy thing does some decent merch money for you guys because that’s about all it’s going to be good for when Team Page is left standing victorious while kicking the XWF in the nuts before it fall to its knees.

CHRIS PAGE- “I.Told.You.So.”

… and then it’s going to be off with its head.

CHRIS PAGE- “Let’s tie a bow on this piece of business as if I even need to further sell any of you into tuning to see how this War is going to play out. War Games isn’t anything new to me, it’s not an environment that I’m not familiar with. Experience is key and the mental game is way more important than the physical one. I’ve got all four of you exactly where I want you and come the close of War Games when you finally realize just how played you are… it’s going to be too late.”

Team Page will stand victorious and there’s not a whole lot any of you are going to be able to do about it. This is all your final warning, walk away while you still can because it’s not to late. You’ve got the opportunity to save yourselves from the embarrassment that is going to take place should you elect to enter War Games and do battle against my team.

We don’t care if we must rip your arm off and beat you with it.

We don’t care if we must break your necks.

The four of you need to swallow your pride and get out why you can because as God as my witness when I step foot inside War Games all bets are off and none of you are going to leave as you’ve entered. You’re playing my game now… and from where I’m sitting it’s already Game Over.

FADE.

Words from the Stoned One:

War Games is finally upon us and all the eyes of the wrestling world are firmly locked on ONE specific moment to unfold; that one specific moment has nothing to do with any of the lack luster pieces of talent that occupy the roster, but It has everything to do with what is going to happen when “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE and JAMES RAVEN stand in the same ring at the same time to settle the score once and for all about who the better man truly is. Naturally this isn’t a question any smart fan on the face of the planet would be asking because they already know the answer to that is none other than “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE. Think about it for a second, I mean in literally a month’s time and two “live” appearances and I’ve already generated more buzz for this pathetic attempt of a Pay-Per-View than ANY of you could have dreamt possible. The very first night I stepped into an XWF ring you had more people talking, you had more people watching and you had more people legitimately excited for an XWF event because I’m that wild card that truly does what he wants, when he wants and how he wants because there isn’t a person on the face of this planet that is capable; but more importantly, that’s man enough to stop me. For those of you out there scratching your heads, for those of you that haven’t bothered to do your homework and brush up on just who the hell I am why don’t you allow me to take you by your hand and give you just a brief rundown of my credentials within this sport of professional wrestling! Fifteen different times I’ve worn a version of the World Heavyweight Championship, many numerous times from EVERY organization’s roster I’ve graced with my presence… XWF included. I successfully ran the World Global Wrestling Federation for nearly ten straight years without a break, without closing the federation and without batting an eyelash and I’ve competed against many of the greats that paved the way for the rookies of today while beating them all in the process. Who am I? I’ve the reason your asshole is quivering at this very moment, I’m the guy that’s going to expose this shitty company for nothing more than the joke that it has become over the last five years and I’m the guy that’s going to walk into War Games and slap around the so-called upper echelon of this organization… I’m “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE!

Pretty sweet for an opening number, don’t you think? I digress.

When word got to me that the XWF was once again under new management I rolled my eyes and had a great chuckle because there’s not a person on the planet that can bring this company back to the forefront after the running into the ground SHANE bestowed upon it. Safe to say I found it laughable at best. When I heard rumblings of War Games, I’ll be the first to admit my interested was peaked… but when I was approached; that’s right ladies and gentlemen, let’s start killing through the propaganda that one JAMES RAVEN has openly spewed one lie at a time shall we! JAMES would have you believe I simply showed up on Warfare several weeks back on my own accord… not hardly, because a member of your ownership committee reached out to ME and they asked ME if I would be interested in participating within this event. Do you hear that JIMMY? I’m doing you the favor not the other way around, sir. I said, sure because there’s not a person on this or any other planet that has been involved in let alone WON War Games more than I have… but they knew, they knew with my name attached to this program it was a GUARANTEED money maker; you’re welcome. Over the last several weeks I’ve sprinkled nugget of truth throughout your television programs, I’ve basically told each and every one of you that you’re not worth the toilet paper I wipe my ass with all the while YOUR main event to a show that’s filled with meaningless matches with stipulations is being SOLD off of MY reputation and not anything any of you have brought to the goddamn table! JAMES RAVEN is secretly happier than a pig in shit to see my involvement because even he knows the instant credibility I bring or else I wouldn’t be here to begin with! There’s a reason why I can name my own price and why I don’t have to sign long term contracts to be under this shitty umbrella that’s already breaking apart at the seams. This company is like a runaway train and I’m going to collect top dollar, cash in on a few quick payouts and do my part to send the XWF out of business once and for all!

I don’t even know where to truly begin when I see the list of names that are across from that marquee; I suppose the best place to start is going to be with the man that holds the top prize in this small pond; DICK “THE OMEGA” MAIN. I bet it feels like a major accomplishment to be the man that’s looked at as the XWF Universal Champion when that’s like saying you’re the smartest kid with down syndrome when you look at the talent pool that’s below you. If there’s one person that should be thanking his lucky stars that I’ve decided to grace you with my presence it should be YOU. Why? Because I can give you what nobody else on this sinking ship can give you, validation. You see by just standing in the same ring with me, with just the mild interaction that we might have when we’re locked inside those Cage’s and all bets are off your stock is going to rise on nothing more than sheer principal because you’re finally looking across that ring at CREDIBLE competition. Now, if I’m being perfectly honest with you the only reason you’re on my radar at all isn’t because you’re on little JIMMY’s team and has everything to do with the piece of hardware that you have thrown over your shoulder because without that XWF Universal Championship you’re nothing more than a member of the supporting cast; which coincidentally, is the role that you’ve found yourself cast into as we speak… and just as sure as I am going to roll into War Games with three of the very best sharp shooters this business has ever produced is just as sure as that I will lead my team to victory is just as sure as I will come out on Warfare and call you out next and go ahead and be that guy that blows the flame of your candle out.

That’s right… you’re on borrowed time.

The sands in the hour glass of your Universal Championship run have about run out and when I make you my BITCH come War Games it’s going to be too late to realize just how far over your head you truly are. You’re not playing in the minor leagues; not with this show. You’ve been passed that seat to the grown folks table only to realize that you can’t comprehend the conversation that’s being had. Yeah, I’ve already pegged you and I’ve started watching your tapes, listening to your promo’s and throughout my homework assignment I’ve discovered the many kinks that are in your armor. Once you’re locked inside War Games I’ll start to expose them one at a time until you’re left picking your jaw up off the mat before running backstage to change your tights. Just remember that smell that invades your nasal cavity as you head for higher ground is shit and the reason it’s in the back of your tights is because I’ve put it there. So, do yourself a fucking favor and stay out of my goddamn way before I further embarrass you in front of your friends and your peers. To the XWF locker room you’re a leader, to me you’re nothing more than a cheap fucking imitation.

Here ya go kid…

It’s some lotion, aloe vera.

Use it on the burns you’ve just been given knowing good and goddamn well there’s simply no retort and even if you tried to retort you’d only be giving my statements even more weight than they are already carrying as is. Smile. Take solace in the fact that THIS time you’ll be leaving Universal Champion regardless… the next time you stand across that ring from me you won’t be able to say the same thing.

A wise man once said, “that’s not a prediction, it’s a spoiler”.

… oh don't worry, I'll cover the rest of you fuckers in short order but unlike you all, I don't have to see what you got to say to have something to say.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-18-2019), Corey Smith (05-18-2019), Darius Xavier (05-18-2019), Drew Archyle (05-18-2019), James Raven (05-18-2019)