Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Of Nothing
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-08-2019, 04:30 AM

[Does it matter where JB is? He’s inside his local barbershop, getting his hair shaved down bald. About thirty five minutes later, he pays his barber and leaves the shop. As soon he pulls his car keys out, he gets confronted by group of hoodlums.]

Hoodie #1: Give up them keys nigga!

JB: Nah, leave me be my brother.

Hoodie #1: This is your last warning, give me them keys!

[One of the hoodlum kids, pull out a glock and put it on his back. As soon he was about to give the keys to the hoodlum, the police rolls into the scene. The white cop comes out, and pulls out his strap.]

White Popo: FREEZE YOU PUNKS!

Hoodie Wit a gun: Shit, it’s da 5-0… lets roll outta here!

[Then the hoodlum teens run off, but the policeman managed to shoot two of the teens fatally in the back. Then the neighborhood comes out to see the commotion. The the policeman aims the gun on JB.]

JB: Ay watch were you point that strap, anit didn’t done shit. I was—

White POPO: No, are you apart this group of these hoodlums? If you were, then you are menace to society!

JB: What are you talking about? You think I am apart of the gang? I am hardworking man, trying to live day by day. I am not out here ganking people for their purses.

White POPO: Man, shut up, your scum like the rest of them. You should be—

[Then another POPO car rolls into the scene, and a black POPO comes out with a baton. He bangs it on his hand, as to threaten JB with it.]

Black POPO: Hey George, what’s going on here?

White POPO: Well Coony, he’s with the gang of hoodlums who committed the spring of burglaries and armed robbery in the street.

JB: What… what…. WHAT? Man fuck—

[Coony smacks the baton on JB in the face, JB gets enraged, and he pulls out his strap from his pocket. He aimed to the cops, but they pulled out first and start to shoot first. From then on, it was blur until it cut into black.]

“At this point, do I even need to talk about my opponents here? It’s not like it makes much of huge difference here, but what I can say about that time I got shot; was something I had to behold. It made turn into a mad man, a man against the society that was founded by the blood of the Indians. The police are no more of than judge, jury, and executioner to my people.

When those cops shot first, I didn’t think about what it would cost me. It might of costed me my life, family, and my ties with XWF.

Well, all I can is this… it was a blur. Just like how much of a blur it was for me to take on Ned last Anarchy, I know he’s going to be in condition to fight Robert Main. But what does it matter? I can kill a horse, but that horse is still a wild stallion in a white heaven.

What does this all mean?

Nothing, what I say is nothing, this is why i decided to come back here and kill people in the ring. Mini Morbid is no exception, I don’t care if he held that Federweight Strap due to his sharp tongue of his, i’d take a knife and cut it out. I am not worried about a fucking midget clone of Morbid Angel, he’s just some guy that everyone in the locker loves to have. I am going to beat the breaks of that midget mofo, until it becomes a blur.

So blurry, that by the time the match is over… it’s going to be a blurred massacre.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-08-2019), B.O.B. D (05-08-2019), John Whyte (05-08-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (05-09-2019)