Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 05/04/19
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-04-2019, 05:28 PM

[Image: V3i33MC.png]

LIVE FROM BUD WALTON ARENA

[Image: xge4IY9y_400x400.jpg]

FAYETTEVILLE, ARKANSAS

We open up inside the Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Arkansas with fans screaming and leaping out of their seats as a small pyro display explodes atop the entrance ramp, the words “SATURDAY NIGHT SAVAGE!” scrolling across the X-tron as cameras begin to pan the animated crowd. Several XWF die hards lift hand made signs over their heads, displaying them proudly for the passing lenses.

“BIG D IS DA REAL MVP!”

“PETER GILMOUR MADE THIS SIGN… WICKEDLY!”

“MY CAT GOT DRAFTED BEFORE SCULLY DID!”

We cut over to the commentary desk where Heather Halliwell-Lasiewicz and Pip Collins sit smiling and ready for tonight's action to begin. Heather opens her mouth to speak, but before she manages to get a word out static flashes across the Xtron for several seconds and snags everybody's attention. We fade to a shot of “Chronic” Chris Page sitting behind a large oak desk with his hands interlocked and resting on the desktop.

CHRIS PAGE: The wrestling world is still in the process of picking up their jaw following my triumphant return to the cesspool that is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

Chris lets out a light sigh before he continues.

CHRIS PAGE: A federation that has died more times than anyone can care to count, a federation that has been passed from person to person like nothing more than a cheap whore.

Chris seriously states.

CHRIS PAGE: And now it rests in the hands of one JAMES RAVEN and a host of others... fan-FUCKING-tastic!

Chris unclasps his hands where he reaches in the inner pocket of the black sports coat he is wearing, retrieving a silver square tin. He opens the tin pulling out a joint before closing it up and placing it back in his inner pocket.

CHRIS PAGE: You know what I find completely and utterly hysterical? JAMES RAVEN had the audacity to step in the ring with me and try to tell me how to run a wrestling company. Last time I checked I don’t see TCW or TWC or whatever the fuck you called it on television whereas the WGWF ran for nearly ten consecutive years before I closed the doors and walked away from running a full time company; or how about how you’re not going to stand back and, correct me if I’m wrong, but did he say “allow” me to break this place… Son, from where I’m sitting this place is already broken, what I am here to do is to finish the job and end this façade once and for all…

Chris strikes a lighter and lights his joint. He takes a long deep pull before exhaling the smoke.

CHRIS PAGE: You can’t break what’s already broken, Jimmy.

Chris takes another pull before blowing out the smoke as he states.

CHRIS PAGE: And you can’t fix it either.

Chris thumps his ashes on the desk before breaking out into a random thought.

CHRIS PAGE: I see Peter Gilmour is still floundering around pretending to be some sort of badass as he treads water in the shallow end of the pool. Pete, I’m going to say this one time and one time only… You’re a nobody, you’ll always be a nobody. There’s a reason why you’ve never amounted to a Main Event player in this business… and as a matter of fact, I can’t think of a bigger turd to slap in my in ring debut for this shithole that continues to label itself as Xtreme. Put up or shut up big boy, let’s see how much of a MAN you truly are.

Suddenly Chris snaps out of it as he continues.

CHRIS PAGE: Sorry, I digressed and nearly put my own self to sleep talking about Pete…

There’s another toke taken from the joint. Chris inhales deeply before blowing the smoke out.

CHRIS PAGE: For those of you that don’t know who I am I assure you that I’m going to be that ONE guy that you NEVER forget! I’m the man that haunts your dreams only I’m not a figment of your imagination! I’m the guy that’s going to kick down the doors of this meaningless existence know as the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and walk right into War Games and deal a blow that’s going to rock this place to its very foundation… because make no mistake about it… I’m coming… but I’m not coming alone.

Chris takes one last draw from his joint before inhaling the smoke. He leans towards the camera before blowing it directly into the lens causing the scene to fade.

We cut back to the commentary desk where Heather and Pip shrug at each other.

HHL: Quite a statement from “Chronic” Chris Page, and it seems like next time we see him he may have some reinforcements with him!

PC: Ugh, massive ‘who cares?’. I’m all for people wanting to one up James Raven, but when you start hurling that crap at the company I draw the line…

HHL: Can you even hold a crayon to draw with in those tiny little hands?

PC: EXCUSE ME?!

HHL: Nothing… oh look! We’re ready for the first match!

We cut to the ring, where the referee is waiting to bring out our competitors and get this one started.

Wylie Sinclair
- vs -
Luna Hightower
Falls Count Anywhere

Wylie Sinclair walks down the ramp with a smile and a wave to the crowd. He rolls into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Luna Hightower emerges through the curtains and walks down the ramp with a steely gaze set on Sinclair.

The two start in their corners eyeing one sizing one another up.

"A robot versus a girl with anger issues... Only in the XWF."

"Cyborg."

"Hm?"

"I believe that Wylie is a cyborg, not a robot."

"Oh I'm dreadfully sorry, did it seem like I cared, Pip?"

DING! DING! DING!

Luna sprints out of her corner and leaps forth, driving a knee to into Sinclair's jaw! Wylie's eyes roll back into his head as he crashes back first into the corner; he shakes his head and focuses his vision just in time to see the heel of Hightower hurdling towards his face.

"Luna with her trademark HELLFIRE KICK!"

"Woah! What a spinning heel kick! And this early in the match!"

Wylie slumps to the canvas and makes small convulsions. Luna glares down with a calm demeanour before grabbing his legs and pulling him towards the center of the ring but Wylie doesn't move!

"The Mechanical Man has a tight grip of those ropes!"

"He looks like he's sleeping peacefully too."

Luna tries to pull Sinclair away but Clockworks refuses to budge. With a burst of strength Luna tugs but stumbles back when she loses grip on one of his legs, instinctively Sinclair throws his foot up against Luna's head, sending the blue-haired bombshell backwards.

She drops Wylie who thuds onto the mat and sits up robotically. Luna clutches her brow as Wylie gets to his feet, the two meet again and begin to circle one another as the crowd chant and stomp their feet in rhythm.

Wylie throws a low kick but it's jumped over by Luna!

Luna counters with a chop which is stopped by Wylie!

Sinclair twists on Hightower's arm and wrings it before throwing a high back kick against Luna's jaw!

Which is ducked!

"It's like watching a ballet."

Luna goes low, Wylie still attached to her arm, Hightower goes between Sinclair's legs and uses his own arm to flip him onto the mat.

Sinclair collapses onto the ground and Luna brings her leg high into the air and snaps it back down like it her foot was an axe and she was the executioner! Wylie rolls out of the way in the nick of time, grabbing her shin and pulling her down to the canvas. Sinclair quickly stands and locks in an ankle lock!

Luna quickly flails and thrashes in the hold, wiggling free as much room as possible before getting a foot loose and smashing it against Sinclair's chest!

Wylie stumbles back and Luna rolls outside.

The crowd give a cheer to the two competitors. Luna holds her ankle on the outside and starts to get back up, as she gets to her feet she is hit by a flying Sinclair!

"Slingshot Plancha hits its mark!"

Sinclair collapses on top of Hightower. The ref rushes in for the count!

KICKOUT!

Luna pushes Sinclair away and gets to her feet quickly stumbles towards the barricade, she turns and is hit with a spear!

"Sinclair just gored Luna through the barricade!"

Somewhere backstage, Atticus Black cringes at the fine he'll receive from the arena owners.

"You're half right, Heather, looks like Luna latched on a DDT just in time! Sinclair is out!"

Luna a little dazed pushes Wylie onto his back and throws an arm over his chest, as roaring fans get in the camera shot.

KICKOUT!

Sinclair pushes away Hightower into the crowd of people and is pushed and shoved between them, she clutches her temples and screams in rage as her hair turns to a bloody red and she goes ape shit on the nearby fans!

"Holy shit! We may need to get security to intervene."

"Or a friendly neighborhood crazy person with a tranquillizer gun."

Sinclair gets to his feet and tries to grab the mad woman's attention which eventually works, Sinclair grabs a tight hold of Luna but she roars and pushes him away.

"DIM MAK!!!!"

Luna throws a powerful palm strike towards Sinclair's chest!

"DODGED!"

Just in time! Sinclair duck under the hit and grabs Luna once more.

"ERROR 404!!!"

Sinclair hits the Northern Light Suplex and the red from Luna's hair begins to fade!

The ref rushes in for the count!

3!!!!

Winner - Wylie Sinclair!

We open up backstage in a temporary office set up for James Raven, XWF superstar and recently revealed co-owner of the company. He sits in a simple office chair, looking across his desktop at Centurion who stares intensely back at Raven.

CENTURION: ... you know we need to figure this out, right?

JAMES RAVEN: I know.

CENTURION: Do you, though? This has been lingering for weeks now and nobody is any closer to an answer but you.

James sits in silence, knowing full well that his longtime friend and mentor is right. He’s let this go on too long, and in his effort to not offend anyone on either side he’s wreaked havoc on both.

JAMES RAVEN: Yeah, I know…

CENTURION: It's not enough to keep saying that you’re aware of the situation. Make a decision. Roxy and I are here and we’re waiting for you, but if you’ve made new friends and have new obligations that’s fine… you just need to tell us to move on if that’s what’s happening. She and I are more than capable of fending for ourselves, and if you decide you’re sticking with Archyle to defend those tag belts maybe she and I throw our names in that hat.

James looks to Centurion, shocked and horrified.

JAMES RAVEN: You’d really do that?

CENTURION: She and I have always done well in the tag division. You know that. You can’t ditch us and then tell us what titles we can or can’t chase, James…

JAMES RAVEN: I know, I know… I just didn’t know you two were so eager to chase a loss to Apex…

Centurion arches his eyebrows and grins at James, clearly more confident in his ability to beat Raven than Raven is, but before he can say anything else the duo is interrupted by a third party and they both turn to the open doorway where Drew Archyle is standing.

DREW ARCHYLE: Am I interrupting something?

Centurion jumps to his feet, jaw clenched as he looks at the young superstar that’s been such a constant thorn in his side the past few weeks on social media. Drew looks at the XWF Legend, more than willing to match the confrontational attitude.

CENTURION: Yes, actually you are.

DREW ARCHYLE: Hm. Well. You wanna pick it up later? Raven wanted to talk to me.

CENTURION: What exactly do you think we’re doing? Fishing?

Centurion and Drew each take a half step forwards, inching closer to each other when James holds up his hands to calm them both down and walks quickly to the middle of the room.

JAMES RAVEN: RELAX! I asked you both to come here… it’s time to hash this out…

Drew and Centurion look at each other, then both turn to James. The trio stands in silence for a long moment then nod their heads slowly, making their way back to the desk and chairs as the camera shot fades out.

N.A.Z.I.
- vs -
Scully
Xtreme Rules Match

Suddenly the arena lights go red and "Angels Fall" by Breaking Benjamin blares out of the P.A System. After about 40 seconds The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage, his XWF Universal Championship over his shoulder. He looks around at the XWF Galaxy in attendence and smirks. The chorus of boos fill the arena in disapproval of Skull, he shrugs it off and slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring them. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and smirks once again at the crowd. He then raises his XWF Universal Championship in the air as the boos become louder. He walks up the steps and walks along the ring apron. He turns to look at the fans whilst slowly moving both hands from his face to the floor, gesturing "A look at me" type taunt, before raising the title once again. Scully enters through the middle rope and into the ring. Skull walks over to the far turn buckle and climbs to the top. He holds his hands in the air, making sure the title is there for everyone to see and then does his "Look at me" taunt. The Scully Meister spins himself round and chills on the turnbuckle with his arms folded, his title put over his shoulder. His music fades out.

NAZI's music plays but he doesn't appear, the crowd quieten down to a murmur.

"No sign of Nathaniel? Wonder what's happened."

"With any luck, the same way as his fuhrer"

"Ice cold, Heather."

Scully rests in his corner as the music fades out and the arena goes silent again.

The crowd light up in a chorus of boos but once more, no sign of NAZI. Scully smirks and breaks into laughter once more as the music dies.

The ref walks over to Scully and raises his hand in victory.

Winner by default - Scully!

Skull then requests a microphone before raising it to his lips..

"Well now the fun is over, let's applaud the man before you!"

Again there is a mixed reaction from the audience.

"That's two wins a row. Two wins over supposed decent opponents. You just witnessed N.A.Z.I, a former XWF TV Champion, refuse to show up due to him being too much of a pussy to face me, a guy who has lost ALL my respect after tonight's no-showing. Not much fight in the German and his lack of promos leading up to our match really fucked me off! England beat the Germans again! This time the German didn't even bother to show up!"

Scully smirks as he pauses briefly to hear the loud but once again, mixed reaction from the fans. Skull raises the mic back to his lips.

"A few weeks back I beat the son of Sebastian Duke, Thaddeus Duke. Granted he was certainly more worthy than N.A.Z.I was tonight. At least Duke had more fight in him. Duke junior went on a flying lesson as I threw him off the scaffold like the garbage he is. That SCULLANATOR out of nowhere, got you all jizzing in your pants....

My victory dance was short and brief as Mr. Hide & Seek, Robbie "Mother Fuckin' PUSSSAAAAY" Bourbon left his shitty gimp mask after turning the lights off. Original bro.. Original. You are oozing with originality and all this obsession with me needs to stop.. Bourbon, if you've turned your Twitter off for one minute and you're watching this.... Wait? I know you're watching me cuz you're secretly in love with me! Don't blame you though!
But as I was saying Ginger Ninja, I have challenged you on social media for ALL to see. Now we may be teaming up at War Games but after that is out of the way... I am challenging YOU, Bourbon to a one on one. Whether its Warfare or here on Savage.

I know you're too scared to fight me, hence why you troll me on Twitter. Very manly of you, hiding behind tweeting. You made excuses about why you wouldn't face me. Reasons like; You're not an active member of the roster? But you're on the SAME team as me at Wargames? So you're avoiding me like the black plague? Damn... Robbie, what a bitch?! Now everyone knows what a fanny you are!

You're so obsessed with me, you'll go to great lengths just to grasp a second of my attention. Whether that's mentioning me in your tweets or playing games on Savage. It appears I need to stop wearing Calvin Klein obsession. Was it you Robbie taking photos of me and my family the other day?

Everytime I look in the dictionary at the word 'Pussy', theres no mention of cats or a term for vagina, just the name Robbie 'Mother Fuckin' PUSSSAAAAY' Bourbon!

As for Captain Blackwater, for Wargames, I will put my rivalry aside with Roberto as long as he stays out of my way so our team can be victorious. You will see why I should've been your first pick and the the other captains will realise how much they fucked up, by not choosing Scully on their team!

Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"

Scully drops the mic and smirks as his theme music hits...

But then cuts out before Scully reaches the ropes.

The arena goes dark...

And in a flash of

RED

WHITE

BLUE

The arena lights come back on to the sound of 'Hail to the Chief'.

A figure stands atop the ramp silhouetted.

Scully's eyes bulge from his skull staring at the figure.

"President Trump?"

"No you idiot, it's ROBBIE BOURBON!"

The figure stands heroicly as the music plays, Scully's face turns bright red in anger and he exits the ring charging up the ramp towards the figure and with a mighty roar he throws a hook!

The figure falls.

But bounces back up!

And wobbles...

Scully's face goes to confusion as it appears to be nothing more than an inflatable doll with a copy of Bourbon's mask pasted on to it. The crowd erupt into laughter and applause as Scully yells in frustration and tears at the dolls, popping it and sending its skin flying through the air.

"Well, looks like we're still waiting for Bourbon."

"I don't know who to feel sorry for, Scully constantly getting antagonized or Bourbon when Scully finally gets his hand on him."

As Scully leaves through the curtain, Savage fades to commercial.

We open up backstage at the XWF catering table where Zane Norrison, the number one contender to the Xtreme title, is standing completely still while staring at the plates and bowls full of food. Suddenly XWF interviewer, Steve Sayors, approaches him and joins in staring at the snacks.

STEVE SAYORS: Nothing as appealing as brains, hearts and liver, huh?

ZANE NORRISON: Excuse me?

STEVE SAYORS: Because you’re a zombie? Get it? Brains and hearts and li-

Zane says nothing and drifts away from Sayors, continuing to survey platters of cheese and deli meats and taking a deep whiff of a crockpot full of homemade chilli. Sayors doesn’t notice Zane sliding away, or else chooses to ignore it and follows Norrison down the catering table chatting merrily.

STEVE SAYORS: So… number one contender for the Xtreme title… that’s pretty good.

Zane says nothing.

STEVE SAYORS: Pretty… Pretttttyyyy… pretty good.

Norrison nods his head slowly.

STEVE SAYORS: Any thoughts on Mastermind? He’s a hell of a champion…

Zane shrugs and examines a breaded chicken cutlet. Steve presses valiantly onward looking for any sort of comment from the fan favourite.

STEVE SAYORS: Any comments? Anything you want to tell the champion ahead of your match next week? … please? I could really use the work, I haven’t turned an interview into my bosses in at least two weeks…

Zane stares at Sayors, disinterested and unimpressed. He shakes his head and walks quickly out of frame and away from the XWF reporter, leaving Steve alone and staring awkwardly into the camera lens.

STEVE SAYORS: Well, there you have it… strong opinions from our number one contender… uh, don’t forget! Norrison vs Mastermind, for the Xtreme title… next week, only on Savage!

The camera fades out slowly.

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]

TELEVISION TITLE
Lux ©
- vs -
BigD
15 Minute Time Limit
Singles

"Falling Apart" by Trust Company hits over the PA system as the fans begin to boo. Big D walks out onto the ramp and takes in the boos, raising his arms in the air with confidence. After a moment of this, he makes his way down the aisle, ignoring the heat from the crowd. He slides into the ring and gets to his feet, taking in the moment.

The lights dim and all the screens in the arena become a wall of green code. As the opening scream of “We Appreciate Power” by Grimes is heard, the code starts to slowly twist and bend into the outline of a woman's face, interspersed with shots of Lux in action ruining people's shit with brutal kicks and strikes. Lux appears at the top of the ramp, TV Title over his shoulder, looking determined and ignoring the crowd. He runs into the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and rolling to his feet like a little goddamn ninja where he goes face to face with Big D.

Pip: These 2 have had enough of the talking.

Heather: Both of them look ready to tear each other apart, for sure.

Tig O'Bitties takes the mic and goes to the center of the ring.

"Ladies and gentleman the following match is scheduled for one fall."

"ONE FALL!"

"And is for the Television Championship!"

"Introducing first, the challenger hailing from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Weighing 255 pounds! BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG D!!!"

Big D stays stone-faced in his corner to a chorus of boos.

"And finally, hailing from 'A World on Fire', weighing in at 162 pounds! She is YOUR TELEVISION CHAMPION! The toughest striker in the XWF, Pretty Deadly, LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXX!!!!"

Lux shadow kickboxes in her corner to a huge applause of cheers.

The ref takes Lux's TV Title and shows it to both competitors, before holding it in the air. He then walks over and hands it to the timekeeper before calling for the bell.

DING! DING!

With the two competitors still face to face, Big D slaps Lux. Big D laughs at his opponent, but pays for it with a roundhouse kick to the face. Lux chases after his downed opponent, who rolls out of the ring.

Heather: Lux is BEGGING Big D to come back in.

Lux backs up to give his opponent plenty of room to get back in. Big D obliges and the two circle the ring, neither one making a move.

Pip: Both wrestlers sizing the other up.

Lux steps forward with a kick but Big D dodges it and shoots for a take-down on Lux's legs. The two go down to the mat as Big D turns Lux onto his stomach.

Heather: Big D's using his size to his advantage!

Pip: Wow! What a German Suplex!

Big D keeps his wrists locked and brings Lux back up for another one, but the champion elbows the challenger in the face twice. Big D drops Lux onto their feet and Lux hits D with a hard back kick to the gut. As Big D hunches over, Lux kicks him in the leg which causes him to drop to his knees. Lux goes for his Die kick finisher but Big D ducks and slithers back out of the ring.

Heather: Big D escapes harms way, again.

Pip: One has to think that kick would've ended things quick.

Big D climbs onto the apron slowly, as the fans boo. Lux walks over and swings at Big D, who blocks. D shoulders the TV Champion in the gut, causing him to back up. This allows Big D time to climb in and run at Lux, Irish whipping his opponent onto the ropes. On the rebound, Lux ducks a clothesline and bounces off the opposite side. Big D turns around and gets hit with a beautiful running STO.

Pip: And Lux hooks the leg!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Big D starts rising to his feet, Lux delivers a kick to D's left shoulder, followed by one to the other. Lux goes for a third, but Big D blocks it and pushes his opponent back. This doesn't phase Lux, as he attempts another one which Big D ducks. With his opponent's back exposed, Big D quickly runs over and lifts Lux into the air, before spinning him and slamming him down to the mat.

Pip: Dan Slam!!!!

Heather: Did Big D covers, we could have a new champion!

2...............................................................................​

Heather: Lux kicks out!

Pip: It's gonna take a lot more than that to put the champion away.

Big D slaps the mat in frustration as he stands up, picking up his opponent as well. He whips Lux to the ropes and hits him with a devastating clothesline on the rebound. Rather than cover, D lifts Lux up again, and walks them both to a corner. He turns the dazed Lux so his back is to D, who then wraps his wrists around the champion's waist. Big D looks over his shoulder towards then turnbuckles, then attempts to German Suplex Lux into them.

Heather: Oh my God! Lux managed to land perfectly perched on the top rope!

Pip: And Big D doesn't realize.

As the cocky challenger stands up, he notices Lux isn't on the ground. Lux waves at him from the top, causing Big D to run at him, only to get met with a boot to the face. Despite the kick, D again runs at Lux who dives off the top past his opponent, rolling on the mat and to his feet. Big D turns around, looking shocked at Lux's ability, before running for him. This choice turns out to be a big mistake, as Lux cracks Big D with his Submit finishing kick.

Pip: Big D is OUT!

Lux quickly jumps onto his opponent for the cover. The ref goes to start a count, but notices Big D's momentum caused his leg to land on the bottom rope and stops. This causes Lux to roll Big D away from the ropes and cover.

1...............................................................................​............

2...............................................................................​.............................

THRE.......

Heather: Big D kicks out with .1 seconds to spare!

Pip: The extra time to get D away from the ropes might've helped him recover.

As the dazed Big D goes to get up, Lux prevents him with an axe kick to the back of the head. Then the champion runs to the ropes and hits the challenger with a dropkick as he, once again, tries to get up. Lux covers.

1...............................................................................​....................................................

2...............................................................................​................................................................................​....

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!

Heather: Big D is still holding on.

Pip: But for how long?

Lux backs up and lets his opponent stand up, sizing him up. The TV Champion hits Big D with a chop, followed by a forearm, and a spinning backfist. The crowd gets pumped from Lux's combo as he adds two more punches and a knee to D's gut. Lux goes to punch Big D again, but he blocks this one and retaliates with a right of his own. Both men grab the other's head with their left hand, and deliver vicious unblocked shots to each other as the crowd goes wild.

Heather: You can feel the hatred these men have for each other.

Pip: One of them's gotta give.

Lux's shots affect Big D more who begins to stumble a bit. Lux reaches forward for another punch, which Big D catches out of sheer instinct and drags Lux to the ground.

Pip: Big D Face Cruncher! The challenger is trying to for his finishing submission hold!

Heather: He's having trouble getting it locked in, though.

Big D tries to get his hold completed, but Lux refuses to give in. With Big D still holding his arm, Lux rolls forward and knees D in the face. The challenger let's go and Lux stands up. As Big D goes to stand, Lux tries for a big kick in the head, which Big D ducks and grabs the champion from behind.

Pip: Could this be another Dan Slam?

Lux prevents Big D from lifting him with two elbows to the head. Big D let's go and Lux again attempts his Submit kick, which D catches. With a cocky grin, Big D throws Lux's leg towards the mat. Surprising everyone in the building, Lux uses his other foot to stay balanced and do a 360 this time HITTING Big D with the Submit.

Heather: Lux hits it!

Pip: Wow, what skill by the champion!

Big D, trying his best to stay in it, drops to a knee with his right hand on the ground. He looks up and Lux delivers an even more powerful Die kick.

Heather: Big D just face planted the mat!!!

Pip: And Lux covers the challenger, it could be all over, folks!

1...............................................................................​..............................................................................

2...............................................................................​................................................................................​...............................

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner AND STILL TELEVISION CHAMPION - LUX!

BigD just gets a shoulder up after the 3 count! His arm flops back down to the mat as he begins to stir.

The fans cheer wildly after the main event, pumping their fists and stomping their feet as Lux takes his Television title from the referee and holds it high in the air after another impressive defense. Big D begins to make his way out of the ring slowly as Lux celebrates.

HHL: What a great match! Lux is proving himself to be a great champion!

PC: He’s going to need a tougher challenger to step up if he continues like this!

Heather nods in agreement, but both commentators are caught off guard as are the fans and Lux himself as the X-tron lights up once more, a simple message emblazoned boldly.

THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN FOR BY “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE:

PC: NO! Not him again! Twice in one show?! What more could he possibly have to say?!

HHL: It may not be about what he has to say, it could just be a flex to demonstrate to the XWF that he’ll do what he pleases on our airwaves!

PC: UGH! Fuck this guy!

HHL: No thank you, sweetie. I’m married.

We fade in as “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE is shown for the second time tonight, standing in front of his XWF World Heavyweight Championship that is encased in glass and sits on a plush red pillow while on display. We see he’s wearing a plain white t-shirt, his hair is pulled back into a ponytail and he’s started growing a full beard; more like five o’clock shadow.

Chris holds his arms out, palms up as he is looking directly into the camera as he speaks.

CHRIS PAGE: What, you thought we were finished? Hardly. I’m just getting started. See, people have been wondering, they’ve been asking just who “Chronic” Chris Page is? If you open your eyes and take a good long look at what sits right in front of you it’s going to tell you that I’m a former XWF World Heavyweight Champion; a former XWF World Heavyweight Champion when the XWF World Heavyweight Championship meant something!

CHRIS lowers his hands to his side as he looks down on the Championship that he once held in high regard.

CHRIS PAGE: Back in a day where it wasn’t an embarrassment to claim the XWF as your home; a day in age when the likes of Ranma Saotome was running rough shot over the XWF… until he met me.

CHRIS states as he slowly lifts his head up and gazes through the lens of the camera.

CHRIS PAGE: That’s right, you’re feasting your eyes on one of the only men that stood toe to toe, blow for blow and more importantly UNDEFEATED against a man that was once compared to a second coming of Steven Jason.

CHRIS softly states.

CHRIS PAGE: I’m the very man that IS NOT under an XWF contract and who has walked through the front doors and snatched yet another MAIN EVENT away from each and every one of you without so much as batting an eyelash because even JAMES RAVEN is smart enough to know that CHRIS PAGE equals money while the rest of this pathetic roster don’t know the first thing about what it means to be a Main Event player in this business.

Chris places his palms on the side of the glass case that surrounds his XWF World Title. He hoists the glass casing up and lays it to rest on a table to sits just off camera.

CHRIS PAGE: It’s alright, but I mean if I was you loyal XWF rejects that couldn’t hang on any other roster on the face of the planet I might be a little pissed that I’ve been overlooked yet again, but yet again as I previously stated one James Raven isn’t a stupid man and neither are his counterparts that are trying desperately to salvage a reputation for a company that’s so far tarnished there’s no fucking way it could ever be restored; and they know that NONE of you are capable of producing what CHRIS FUCKING PAGE is capable of producing.

Chris picks up the XWF World Heavyweight Championship which is clasped together before holding it up so the camera can catch a glimpse of the gold-plated strap. The camera goes wide as Chris drops the title in a trash can before he diverts his attention back towards the camera.

CHRIS PAGE: I am going to finally rid the world of the piss poor excuse of professional wrestling the Xtreme Wrestling Federation produces and come War Games I’m going to drop this company in the trash right next to it’s shitty World Title… and then I’m going to piss all over it.

There’s a chuckle under the breath of CHRIS PAGE before he continues as his gaze from the camera hasn’t broken, not even for a second. His cold, blue eyes nearly give you goosebumps as the methodical words roll off the tip of his tongue.

CHRIS PAGE: … Do I have your attention, JIMMY? Because I know I have the attention of this entire joke of a federation; I’m coming to Massacre Wednesday Night, LIVE and in living color… and I’m inviting you to join me in the middle of the ring for a legitimate face to face encounter. I assure you that if you do take me up on my offer that it will truly be a moment that you will never forget.”

There’s a slight pause before Chris states.

CHRIS PAGE: Think about it.

The scene cuts to static abruptly before cutting out, and Savage fades off the air.

Thank you to the writers that helped on this show

BigD
Peter Gilmour, he didn't help on this show but I'm thankful we have him.

And to everyone that RPed this week

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
Corey Smith (05-04-2019), Darius Xavier (05-04-2019), Decker Hollis (05-04-2019), Ned Kaye (05-04-2019), Rain (05-18-2019), Scully (05-04-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-04-2019, 06:07 PM

Are we sure Chris Page isn't just Chris Chaos in disguise? Motherfucker saved me a bundle on Ambien.

*Ahem*

Lux nudges Corey out of the way and takes the reigns.

Big D....you did your best. We went hard on you in the run up to this match, and the outcome is precisely what we said it would be. Nonetheless, despite all the jokes at your expense, I do appreciate you giving a shit.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Chris Page (05-04-2019), James Raven (05-04-2019), Rain (05-18-2019)
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-18-2019, 10:38 PM

[Rain is sitting in the Perfect Storm's lockerroom, Snow standing before him, raging at their loss... which she atributes to Rain; ]

Snow: Reeve.... what in the FUCK was that?! If you woulda tagged me in before ur ass was kicked, I coulda gone in there and atLEAST saved some face, but fer fuck's sake... Reevie, I cain't take this much more. Either you start strappin' on them work boots and kick some ass 'round here, or I'm gunna hafta go an' cut the apron strings! I REALLY want you to be succesful, yer muh brother.... not to mention my lover.... but regardless ah how yer career goes, I'm aimin' fer mine to soar into the stars, whether yer along fer the ride or not. So... War Games is comin' up quick. Whadya gotta say?? Gimme somethin' tah believe in...

[Rain stands up gracefully, before wrapping his arms around Snow's shoulders..... he gazes lovingly into her eyes, before locking in a beautiful, loving lip-lock, gently entangling his tongue with that of Sarah, his kid sister... Her fury melts into pure ecstasy.... the scene fades.]

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-18-2019, 11:00 PM

All three of the Brothers Blackwater throw up in unison.

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post