Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANARCHY: Micro RP Show The Boston Bruiser
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-04-2019, 12:57 PM

WRESTLER'S INFORMATION

In-Ring Name: The Boston Bruiser

Wrestler's Real Name: Jon Brogan

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: Yes

Wrestler Date of Birth: December 26, 1986

Height: 6'7

Weight:400

Hometown: East Boston

Personality:I am a sarcastic, smart ass, son of a bitch who doesn't give a damn about nobody. I don't have time for games, I don't beat around the bush, I just beat the shit out of any opponent that dares to enter the ring with me. I don't play nice and I sure as hell don't play by the rules. I'm not just out to beat you I make it my job to absolutely destroy you.

Looks Description: Unshaven rough looking face, dark brown hair, brown eyes, large massive mountain of a man, prefers t-shirts, jeans, and work boots.

Ethnicity:White

Pic Base, if any:

StrengthsTongueower house wrestling moves, brute strength, loves a power submission move or slam. Likes using a lot of technical wrestling moves as well.

Weaknesses:Not the quickest athlete, won't be doing flips off the top ropes, just breaking your jaw and making you wish you never tried to enter the ring with me.

Entrance Theme MusicBig Grinropkick Murphy's "Loyal to No One"

Special Entrance (if any):I'm not into gimmicks. Play my damn music, let me go to the ring beat the hell out of my opponent, and leave.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:Full Nelson, Jack Knife Power Bomb, Belly to Belly suplex, Camel Clutch, atomic drop, Michinoku Driver, german suplex, t-bone suplex, somoan drop, sidewalk slam, Alabama Slam

Trademark Move(s):Avalanche (run and slam my body into an opponent in the corner), Boston Crab, Big man splash (holding opponents body then drop them on the wrestling mat while falling on them, Monstah Slam (Glam Slam),
Description(s):

Finishing Move(s):Wicked Pissah -drag opponent to the corner climb to the top turnbuckle jump and force the full weight of my body to come crashing down on them similar to Yokazuna's move but I go up higher.
Description(s):

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots:I love smashing people through tables, and I love introducing my opponents skull to a steel chair,

Additional notes:

WRESTLER'S INFORMATION

In-Ring Name:

Wrestler's Real Name:

New to XWF or a returning roster member?:

Wrestler Date of Birth:

Height:

Weight:

Hometown:

Personality:

Looks Description:

Ethnicity: