Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 11:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Rain Storm", Reeve Gordon
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-30-2019, 07:33 AM

WRESTLER'S INFORMATION

In-Ring Names: Rain / The Storm / The Emo Hero / The Enigmatic Anomaly / The Rainbow Warrior / Reeve FUCKIN' Gordon
raYne / The New Dragon [in honor of his childhood hero, 'The Deite's Dragon' Javex Valerius] / The Queen of Queer

Wrestler's Real Name: Reeve Alexandra Gordon

Cult Fan Following: The Storm Watcherz

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: Returning

Wrestler Date of Birth: October 31st, 1989 | Death: Sept. 13th, 2013 | ReBirth: August 11th, 2014

Height: 5'11 ||| Weight: 212

Hometown: The Middle of Nowhere, Oklahoma
Currently Resides In: The Rain Forest

Personality: Flamboyant, boisterous, pretentious, precocious, provocative, seductive,
focused, driven and uses his sexuality to get into the minds of his foes.

Looks Description / Ethnicity / Pic Base:

[Image: 52463f490087f8d14970b99dfa13f985.jpg]

-- Andy Sixx

Alignment: Heel w/cult following

Strengths: Agility, Durability, Intelligence, High Flying, Aggressiveness, Pain Tolerance

Weaknesses: Quick to react, Ego, Candy, Fast Food, Reese's Pieces, Ice Cream, Teenage Girls

Special Entrance (if any):

Code:
[youtube]yBPuIe0GyfLQ[/youtube]

"Rain" by Guano Apes hits and the colors of the arena are overcome with different hues of blue. The xTron displays the hashtag --[B] '#iAm'[/b]

[i]'...#ETERNAL"[/i]'

Blue and silver sparks shower down upon the stage, as Rain saunters out through the curtains... He is holding hands with his sister, Snow. The fans offer up a split reaction toward the power pair, some calling for their heads while others cheer on 'The Perfect Storm'. Rain wears a jet black t-shirt reading-- '#BELiEVE' on the front, in blood red. Over the shirt he wears a black, leather vest with metal spikes protruding from its shoulders. His legs are adorned by red leather pants with black tassles, ala Kevin Nash. His hair is ruffled and dyed black and white with hints of crimson. He wears black fingerless biker gloves and black and red Air Jordans. And he wears a necklace with a shimmering, crystal Dragon pendant, referring to himself as the so called "New Dragon" after his hero Javex "The Deite's Dragon" Valerius. The couple sprints down the ramp, slides under the bottom and Rain hops on the middle rope. "The Queen of Queer" lifts his hands into a heart, holding it high into the air. Snow stands on a nearby top turnbuckle, lifting the devil horns high to the sky. The cheers of the "Storm Watcherz" reverberate throughout the building, as Rain and Snow prepare for war.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:

Shining wizard
Standing Senton
Samoan Drop
Hurricanrana
Corner Clothesline
"Betch Slap" [bitch slap, obvs.]
Moonsault
Spinning Neckbreaker
Missile Dropkick
Tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker
Flying Forearm from top rope
Belly-to-Belly Suplex
Flying Burrito, HBK style
Step-Up Enziguri
Triple H knee lift
Dropsault
FlapJack
Stomp to foe's toes
Finger flick to foe's forehead
Stinger Splash

Trademark Move(s):

1) Glass Heart (opponent on mat, Rain leaps off turnbuckle and connects with a double stomp to his foe's chest) .... 2) To The Brink (Flip-over neckbreaker, aka, Cena's 'Throwback) .... 3) Velvet Cutter (RKO / Gringo Killer / Diamond Cutter) .... 4) Orinoco Flow (Spike DDT) ... 5) RainDamage (foe is up on top turnbuckle, rain brings them down with a backward flipping rock bottom) ... 6) Scorpion Suplex (lifts foe up for fisherman's suplex, before turning around swifly & dropping them with the tiger driver, followed up with the Scorpion Deathlock) .... 7) N2 D Abyss (Spike Double Underhook DDT) .... 8) Fade2Grey (Go to Sleep) ... 9) Shadow Play (basement drop kick to cornered foe, pulls opponent to middle of ring, grabs their legs and hits catapault into turnbuckle, finishes w/lariat to the back of the head of wobbly opponent) ... 10) Straight Outta Nowhere (Side Effect, ala Matt Hardy) ... 11) wait4it (stalling reverse suplex) .... 12) Like a Prayer (pedigree off top rope, aka CM Punk's 'Pepsi Plunge')

[Image: cm-punk-pespi-plunge-wwe-1.gif?w=320]

Finishing Move(s):

1) Emerald Downpour (Vertebreaker) .... 2) Shot in the Dark (Superkick) .... 3) Hangman's Blade (Lifts opponent in reverse suplex, drops them with the Stunner) ... 4) RainbowBreaker (720 Shooting Star Press into CodeBreaker) ... 5) Caribbean Blue (Triangle Choke) ... 6) Weather Forecast (Twist of Fate) ... 7) Majestic Flight (Swanton) .... 8) The Rain Drop (leaps onto top turnbuckle in one swift motions, swiftly turns around and leaps, catching his standing foe and dropping them with a tornado ddt) .... 9) The Umbrella Gore-poration (spear) ... 10) Wiccan War-lock (climbs onto steps with opponent, locks on a full-nelson submission, holds on for a few seconds, before dropping foe off stairs with a Bubba-bomb; )

[Image: ValuableDeliciousBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif]

11) Darksider's Edge (Christian's Unprettier / Killswitch; )

[Image: Killswitch%2B6.gif]

12) Straight Outta Nowhere (uses his magick to vanish, befuddling the opponent, b4 Rain reappears behind his opponent. He then drops them with a Reverse DDT/Scorpion Deathdrop)

When All Else Fails: (1) Kiss of Death (french kiss into submission... ^__^ )

(2) Fairy Tale Ending (flies off turnbuckle, hits cross body on opponent, and while he covers them, he kisses and gropes them XD)

(3) Cock Blocker (boot to the gut, doubling the opponent over. Rain then drops to his knees, rips out his foe's dick, before clenching his fist tightly around it to the point that the opponent begins to wail in agony [if it's a female, he shoves his fist in their pussy.] This is a way to force his foe to submit.)

4) Heavy Rain (calls upon the power of rain to create a shower storm, pouring down upon his opponent as the heavy rainfall slowly brings them to their knees...Rain bounces off the ropes before leaping into the air and crashing into his foe with his crotch, slamming them backward into the canvas)

5) Poison Rain (modified kiss of death... slips his tongue into the mouth of fallen foe, grasping his hands around their head, before pulling them to their feet, still lip-locking w/them... he lifts the opponent into the air, before nailing them with the sit-out powerbomb, followed with a pin)

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: death valley driver to opponent through announce table .... multiple black baseball bat shots.....
moonsault from top rope, through opponent laid out upon a table which would be rested between the ring apron and fan barricade

Favorite Weapon: Black Baseball Bat

Additional notes: Returning to XWF after 2 or so years away. In 2013, after being in the business for nearly 15 years and never truly accomplishing anything, Reeve was slaughtered by the company for pushing everyone to the brink of insanity. A year later, "raYne" as he was known returned from the depths of hell as a demon with the power to transform. Soon after, Reeve took an absence from XWF... before reemerging as Rain, attempting to separate himself from his past.... forging a future. Always evolving, Rain became an "emo boi", the 'Enigmatic Anomaly' ready to bring a brand new horizon to his career. He reunited with his sister Sarah 'Snow' Gordon, and the duo are beginning their journey as a new tag force in the XWF, 'The Perfect Storm'. They shed their light, savoring their dark sides, becoming witches and coming together as a proud incestuous couple. They are focused on destroying everyone in the company to finally get rid of the label cast upon them as being nothing more than 'jokes'...

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-30-2019, 07:59 AM

Same question

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-30-2019, 08:04 AM

I want people to see the new versions of the bios.

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-30-2019, 08:10 AM

So update the ones that already exist!

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-30-2019, 08:30 AM

I wanted to make it clear they'd been updated. But I guess I can reply to the original bio's so they get bumped up. Sorry.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-30-2019, 09:36 AM

Please trust me - no one cares enough about your updated roster pages that they need to know they are updated. I'm not even trying to be rude here. They just don't care. No one comes and looks at them unless they have to.

All you do by making a new one over and over is make more work for me.

I unbanned you so you could RP for your match on Savage and what you did in that match was honestly insulting. You've pestered me to re-open your Twitter threads that nobody cares about except you, made like 5 X-Title pins, done a bunch of other news/rumors stuff, and only wrote one half-assed 100 word RP for the match. You find time to write whole new rosters and to sit on the boards all day long replying to every single thread, but you just don't RP for your matches.

Why?

Why do you do EVERYthing except for the ONE thing I keep asking you to do?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Centurion (04-30-2019), Tony Santos (04-30-2019)