Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A 187 To the man.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-24-2019, 05:33 AM

[The scene opens up to JB, post his match against Edward, in his locker room. He wears a bandage on his forehead, and his wife and child come up to see him. But his son shirked while his wife was trying to cover his little eyes.]

Aly: Hey, its terrible what Edward done to you.

JB: It’s no big deal, it’s all just a work anyways.

Aly: Aren’t you upset, that he done that to you? I mean, i’d be wanting to sue him for that reckless endangerment.

[JB Jr, comes up to John touching the bloodied bandage on his forehead. Then JB lifts him up, and places him on his lap. He then tickles him, and Aly see’s a white man in with a long beard, black hair, and trench coat on in the locker room. He then cops a feel on Aly, which she tries to fight it off him.]

JB: Hey, get the fuck off my wife you piece of shit!

[the unknown man kept on touching her, until John pulls out a pistol out of his bag. Then the man ended up going to him.]

???: Man, I am a HUGE fan of yours…. John Whyte right?

JB: No, its John Black, and what are doing here? It’s for wrestlers only. You’d shouldn’t be roaming around here.

???: Man, I just wanted to get an autograph… and your wife on my dick.

[Aly pulls JB jr off his lap, and JB gets on his feet to confront this man. The man backs away, but he shoves him near the lockers. JB pulls out the gun, and shoots him in the shoulder. Then JB and his family immediately leaves the locker room, drives off into the highway back to Maryland.]

Aly: What the fuck is the matter with you, now you are going to catch a case in Philly. You should have not shot the man in the shoulder.

JB: Look, he was invading our privacy, and he was trying to antagonize me by messing with you, I didn’t like that at all.

Aly: You aren’t smart you know that, right? If only a nigga like you kept his cool, we wouldn’t be in this mess right now.

[Then his son in the car seat in the back, starts to talk a bit.]

JB Jr: Da… wh—why you… shhoottt him.

[JB, bears a right to the exit of a rest stop in Philly. They drive up to a parking lot, and JB shuts the car off. He then turns around, and looks at his son with disdain and shock for asking him that question. Aly looks at the window, as he tries to explain things.]

JB: When a man tries to defend his family, he will do anything to protect them. In this case son, that white man tried to harm us. I am not saying that they are all bad, but there is specific ones who are.

[Aly, then glares at John for saying that stupid statement.]

Aly: He just wanted an autograph, John. Can you get that militant, white men are evil, bullshit out of your head? What is with you now, turning against them?

JB: What, are you on their side now? Tell me this, who the ones held us down for 400 years and beyond, who the ones who made us not vote, so many things I can point out to you.

Aly: Oh my fucking god, I wish I never married you and let you impregnate me, now I have to deal with your racist ideals. At the end of the day John, we are equal.

[Aly then unbuckles her seatbelt, and goes outside the car for a smoke break, then his son starts to cry. John then unbuckles his seatbelt, and goes outside of the car. He takes his son out of the carseat, and they walk into the store. Before the head to the counter to order food, John see’s a couple of guy with the confederate flag waving over them.]

JB: John, beware of that flag heritage or not… they aren’t good people.

JB Jr: Wh..wha..what does it mean, dada?

JB: You know what son, never mind it. What you want to eat?

[His son’s eye sparkles with various counters, then he points to a McDowell’s, and they head up to the counter to order. About an hour later, they head back to the car, and everyone had relieved themselves for the long journey back home, as the scene fades with them driving off.]

===

“Endurance is what you think it is. I might not not have the endurance to endure this wrestling business. Ned, you and your boy Ethan seen what Edward did to me last time. You can admire that cave beast for all I care, if I had that gun i’d blast that man in the head. But fuck all that, I already got a case.

I might not have the endurance of this guy like Ned, who lives and breath this racist industry. In fact, I can care less about winning against this mark ass man. If were up to me, i’d just stomp him until he’s six feet deep underneath the arena. I mean, at one point, I was like an Ned, and never ever gotten far beyond just a simple tampon in the throat, and a jiggaboonistic slave role into this company at least a few years prior, just to be sidelined like a redheaded step negro.

This Anarchy, all I can say is this isn’t going to be no five star Meltz Classic, this is just going to nothing but me beating the living shit out of him. I don’t care if I break the rules, he’s going to end up back into those Indies, once i’m through with him.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
Ned Kaye (04-24-2019), Rain (04-25-2019), Roxy Cotton (04-24-2019)