Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Curbing the Reactor...
LuciousLovely Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

01-15-2013, 07:19 PM Rainbow  Curbing the Reactor... -->

(QUICKSHOTS OF WISDOM)

Hello, my lovelies....

I'm glad we've had the chance to meet one another. The 'industry' as we all know it likes to wrap itself up in a banner of 'aggression' and 'malice.' I'm here to snatch those comfortable covers away and take the XWF and it's fans by the hand, walking with them towards the light.

What this sport needs is not a further testament to it's banal nature; it's yearning for someone to come forward and envelop it in compassion and yes, even... love.

The XWF needs to have a taste of something pure and untainted. An experience of warmth desired? Triple L is here to deliver.

So walk with me, ye oh weary. We'll liven you up and relax you a bit, we will. Dip you right into a warm bath of reality and steal away the wool so thickly lain upon your eyes.

The XWF needs to be shaken to it's core; not with a bang, my lovelies... but a mewling, satin soft whisper.

I'll hold you up; I'll be there for you against all enemies... armed with a rose and rapture.

I'm here to bring you home.

Consider me... your 'lovely Jesus.'

Also

Teddy Bears are cute and fluffy things and I'd like some.

My butt itches.
Edit Hate Post Like Post