Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WARFARE - RESULTS - 4/10/19
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2019, 05:03 PM

WEDNESDAY - 10TH APRIL 2019
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S AUSTRALASIAN TOUR.

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO83Z1sQG5GrEOFkdRciK...TC82uAJGMd]

FORSYTH BARR ARENA, DUNEDIN, NEW ZEALAND

MATCH #1:

BIG D
- vs -
EDWARD
- vs -
Jake Avery

Falling Apart" by Trust Company hits the Arena's Sound System and Big D does pretty generic poses when entering, doesn't really give fives or shake hands, mostly just focuses on the ring and the match ahead.

Wake Up Song hit's the Arena's Sound system and EDWARD walks from the back out onto the ramp and then makes his way to the ring.

Fire and Flame By Týr hits the Arena's Sound System and Jake Avery walks from the back out onto the ramp and then makes his way to the ring.

The bell sounds and the match is underway as all 3 men look at one another from their respective corners.

Suddenly EDWARD rushes at Jake Avery and tackles him to the ground as Big D watches on with interest.

EDWARD starts laying into Avery with a few punches before Avery manages to roll EDWARD off of him.

As Avery scrambles to his feet, BIG D grabs him and sends him flying through the ropes and landing in a heap outside of the ring.

BIG D then turns his attention to EDWARD but as soon as he does he gets punched in the face, then he gets kicked in the stomach. He bends over. EDWARD tries to perform a DDT but BIG D reverses the move into a Vertical Suplex. He then goes for a quick cover.

Broken up by Jake Avery pulling BIG D off of EDWARD from outside of the ring. He pulls BIG D out of the ring. He then tries to Drop Kick him but BIG D blocks the move and then grabs Avery and sends him crashing into the side railings.

BIG D then rolls back intp the ring only to be tackled by EDWARD. EDWARD goes for a quick pin.

Kick out.....

EDWARD gets back to his feet, and helps BIG D back to his. EDWARD sends BIG D into the ropes, he rebounds, ducks under an attempted clothes line and then pulls out a stunning neck breaker.

The arena goes dark, and on the X-Tron, there is a silver mask that floats on the screen. Then it goes into static, and the wrestlers are memorized by it. The lights come back on, and Black appears in the ring with a chair and decks Big D in the head. Then Jake goes for a high five to Black, but he no sold it as Edward attacks Jake with few punches.

The ref then tries to eject Black out, but he grabs the ref by the shirt and threatens him with a pocket knife to his throat. The ref gets tossed to the ropes, and Black and Edward have a stare down. The two men start to shove one another, until Jake Dropkick Edward.

Jake then starts to talk down on Black, and Black ends up smacking the chair over his head stiffly. Then Edward gets back up, and shoves Black again. This time, Black kicks Edward and places him on his shoulders...

BLACKLISTED!

Black ended up dragging the semi conscious Big D on Edward, as he picks the chair up and leaves the ring. He walks up to the ramp way, and sets it up to sit as he watches the rest of the match.

Then the official, after regaining control of the match starts to count the fall.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE

WINNER - BIG D

MATCH #2:

R.L Edgar
- vs -
Peter FN Gilmour

Edgar's entrance music starts playing and comes from the back and heads straight to the ring. He gets inside and waits for his opponent.

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of DADDYS FALLEN ANGEL by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his wife Maria Brink come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and kisses Maria as they wait his next victim.

The official quickly hurries out of the way as RL Edgar rushes out of his corner trying to catch Peter Gilmour by surprise. Gilmour steps out of his corner with an impactful Superkick that sends Edgar to the mat. Pete hits the rope and connects with a Leg Drop on the rebound! He then quickly covers Edgar and yells for the official to hurry to position!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-KICKOUT!

Edgar manages to get a shoulder up, but Gilmour isn't shaken by this in the slightest. Gilly jumps to his feet and grabs hold of Edgar by the ears, pulling him to his feet and talking trash the entire time. Gilmour whips Edgar into the corner and rushes in behind him, pancaking him into the turnbuckle with a stiff clothesline. Edgar manages to stay on his feet as he stumbles out, Gilly walks backwards keeping pace before finally delivering a crotch chop,

"SUCK MY DICK!!!"

GILMOUR CUTTER!

Gilmour hooks the leg and the official slides into position!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO!

Gilmour broke the pin!

Gilly keeps hold of a fistful of Edgars hair as he pulls him back to his feet. Gilly smiles the wickedest of wicked smiles as he wags his finger to the crowd.

"I'M NOT DONE WITH HIM YET!"

Gilly tucks Edgar's head between his thighs and taunts the crowd before following through with a package piledriver that he likes to call...

DEATHSTRIKE!!!

Gilly hooks the leg and slaps his hand on the mat in unison as the referee counts it.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

WINNER - PETER F'N GILMOUR!

Fresh off the heels of her victory on Saturday Night Savage, Genie Tate is now gracing the backstage area on Wednesday Night Warfare. As per usual, she’s wearing a curve-hugging red dress, her luscious red hair swept over her shoulder in, her lips in their trademark blood red. She bewitches everyone she sweeps past, knowing full well that all heads turn for a second look at the back as she glides on by. Heading closer to gorilla position, Genie finds what she’s looking for: a lone cameraman. She strolls over, putting her hands on his shoulder and whispering in his ear, her lips tickling the lobe with each syllable. The cameraman's eyes glaze over and he nods, swinging the camera at her. Genie smirks and waves into it.

GENIE TATE: My, my, BigD, that was quite a tantrum you threw after you lost. I’m not sure why I expected better of you, to be perfectly frank. Your pathetic attempts at denying you’re a sexist have already unraveled, now the world sees you for the phony you truly are. Before I offer you a chance to redeem yourself and prove your worth more to this company than the curtain jerker status you’ll likely never rise above, I pose to you this question: Why were you looking under the ring at all?

Full red lips turn to a sneer as her brown eyes gleam.

GENIE TATE: Perhaps it’s because you knew you were fighting a losing battle and desperation reared its ugly head. If you were a REAL man, you would take accountability for your loss. You had no business leaving the ring, darling. Edward popping out from underneath is on you, the resulting loss is on you. I’d be happy to face you again, name a time and place. I’ll be happy to show you just how much of a pathetic windbag you are.

With a scornful laugh, she tosses her hair back over her shoulders.

GENIE TATE: I’d like to say my debut victory is to put everyone on the roster on notice, but let's be real. I could defeat him a thousand times over, with my eyes closed and both hands tied behind my back. Now is not the time to take notice of Genevieve Tate, but worry not, my lovelies. It shan’t be long before I quietly make my way up the ladder and into becoming a household name. Soon enough, the entire world will know one simple fact.

Genie smile is full of malice.

GENIE TATE: Redder is better.

Leaning in, she kisses the camera, leaving behind a bright red lip print.

MATCH #3:

John Rogan
- vs -
Notorius Ned Kaye

War Machine by Six Feet Under begins to play. Lights go out. A red spot light hits him. He is in a crouched position. As fog begins to rise from the stage he then rises slowly to his feet with his hands together in a praying position. He looks up with a very twisted grin on his face as he moves towards the ring. He steps up on to the apron wipes his feet as he enters the ring. He then stands in the middle of the ring with his hands in the praying position once again and again giving a twisted grin.

Discipline by Nine Inch Nails hits the Arena's Sound System and "Notorious" Ned Kaye walks down to the ring with a slight nervousness at the sheer size of the Miami crowd but this quickly turns to confidence upon hearing the cheer of roars.

Both men have entered the ring. The crowd is growing restless as Ned Kaye and John Rogan jaw at one another.

The bell sounds, and we're off. John Rogan moves to the immediate center of the ring, and Ned Kaye circles keeping their eyes focused on the other. Ned looking for a way to get inside and John looking for an opening to throw..

The crowd grows weary, but John and Ned soon tie up, and John's seventy-six pound advantage allows him to move Ned back to the corner with relative ease, but Ned isn't going to be bullied, he uses his technical skills to turn John around in the corner and unload a backhand chop that echoes throughout the arena.

John reaches out, and grabs him by the neck throwing him into the corner, unloading several rights and lefts to the Notorious one's mid-section. The veteran whips Ned into the opposite corner, charging in behind him, but Ned avoids the collision and connects with a quick double leg, followed by a knee drop; which John avoids by rolling back to his feet.

The crowd is picking up a little as John and Ned once again tie-up. John attempts to whip Ned into the opposite ropes, Ned reverses, John bounces off the ropes, Ned goes for a Hurricanrana, connects, but wait he's turned it into a headscissors choke. This is Ned's new finisher THE EGO CRUSHER.

ROGAN IS FIGHTING, BUT NED'S LIKE A PITBULL HE THRASHES AROUND AND STANDS UP. NED WON'T LET GO OF THE EGO CRUSHER. ROGAN IS TURNING RED! HE MAY HAVE TO TAP OR GO TO SLEEP!

The referee looks closely at John still struggling asking if he wants to give it up. John with one last ditch effort, lifts Ned straight up onto his shoulders, and powerbombs him down, forcing Ned to release the hold.

Both men lay in the ring, trying to clear the cobwebs of their recent ordeals. Rogan makes it up to his feet first, and delivers a nice right hand to Ned knocking him down. Ned gets back up, and both men grapple again. John gets the back clinch position. Ned attempts to fight the hands, but John locks in a cobra clutch. Ned is screaming, but John chooses to throw him with a cobra clutch slam and covers him, but Ned barely gets his shoulder up before the three count.

The crowd cheers as John gets back up to his face roaring to the crowd. He pulls Ned up by his hair, and whips Ned into the turnbuckle. John charges in, but misses with the clothesline. He turns around directly into a bicycle kick that knocks him into the corner.

Ned whips John into the ropes, charges off the other ropes and there's the The Airborne Annihilator, but no John catches him in mid-air. John takes Ned quickly over to the corner, and drops him with Snakes eyes to the corner, and htis THE END RESULT.

John is to tired too capitalize, and both men slowly make their way to up their feet.

The two circle one another as the fans pick up. John initiates another tie-up. He bullies the smaller Ned Kaye back to the ring ropes, sending him to the opposite ropes. John ducks for a back body drop. Ned leaps over him in a sunset flip..

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

NED KAYE picks up the victory over the veteran.

He's up celebrating the win, emotions clearly getting the best of him as tears roll down his cheeks.

John is up on one knee looking stunned, he was completely caught off guard by the sunset flip.

Ned Kaye approaches Rogan who gets up to his feet.

Ned: "You're an insane, old geezer, you know that?"

Rogan: "You'll get there."

The two laugh and shake hands, as the crowd cheers the match, and the two exit the ring together.

WINNER: NOTORIOUS NED KAYE!!!

Backstage, we see Centurion in the locker room, pacing back and forth with his hands behind his back, looking nervous. He has yet to put his ring gear on and he seems to be mouthing something. As he does, James Raven walks into the room. Centurion stands up straight and looks directly at Raven.

JAMES RAVEN: What’s up man? You ok?

CENTURION: Yeah, I’m fine. Why would you ask that?

JAMES RAVEN: Because you’ve been weird the past two weeks. I know the reunion of The Prophecy is a big deal…I mean, come on, it’s us…but we have two cupcakes tonight.

CENTURION: I’m not nervous. I’m fine. You just worry about you.

Raven cocks his head to the side at Centurion and tries to get a peak behind him. Centurion adjusts himself so Raven can’t look around him.

JAMES RAVEN: What’s behind your back?

Relenting, Centurion brings his arms forward to show a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine. Raven arches his eyebrow at Centurion.

JAMES RAVEN: …really?

CENTURION: I figured I’d shoot my shot, you know? Maybe if she got to know me better, she would reconsider.

JAMES RAVEN: Those are nice. Let me see those.

Centurion hands the flowers over to Raven, who immediately hits Centurion over the head with them. Pedals fly everywhere as Centurion covers up his head.

JAMES RAVEN: Are you insane?!

CENTURION: I just thought…

JAMES RAVEN: Quit thinking! I get that you’re a lonely old man, but that woman you’re trying to seduce not only has turned you down, but is planning on kicking your ass tonight. Get your head in the game!

Centurion looks down and takes a deep breath.

CENTURION: You’re right. This is foolish. Being single at 42 sucks, but I need to be better. I’ll just throw this stuff away.

RAVEN: Ah ah…

Raven stops Centurion and grabs the bottle of wine.

JAMES RAVEN: Actually let's hold on to this... we’re gonna drink it ourselves after we win tonight. But we’re going to do it while talking about all the ways you’ve messed up so far...

The camera fades out on the Legendary duo slowly.

MATCH #4:

Mastermind
- vs -
Zane Norrison

Monster by Emimem and Rihana hits the Arena's Sound System, and the lights go out, when they come back on Mastermind is seen standing on right hard corner, and he holds up the X-Treme Championship. The crowd cheers.

Surfin' Dead by The Cramps hits the Arena's Sound System, and Zane Norrison comes from the back and heads to the ring.

The two meet in the ring and begin exchanging side kicks back and forth. Norrison begins landing consecutive kicks to the abdomen of Mastermind, then spins around with a roundhouse kick. Mastermind ducks the kick and throws his knee into the air and catches Norrison in the jaw. he staggers a moment and catches himself on the ropes. Mastermind runs to the opposite side, meeting Norrison in the middle of the ring. Mastermind nails him with a clothesline sending him down to the mat.

Mastermind picks up Norrison and holds him by the hair, tucks him under his arm, and runs forward landing a bulldog across the ring. Mastermind then pushes him onto his back and goes for the quick cover to only get a one count. Mastermind stands and brings Norrison to his feet as well. He throws him into one of the corners and runs after him. Norrison lifts a boot up and nails Mastermind in the chest causing him to step back a bit. he climbs to the second turnbuckle and jumps off with a flying spear! he nails Mastermind sending him down to the mat. he rises and lands a few kicks to Mastermind's head and an standing/jumping elbow drop. he covers!

Kickout!

Norrison and Mastermind get to their feet at about the same time and begin exchanging punches back and forth. Norrison throws a big open hand slap and runs into the ropes. he jumps into the air attempting a cross-body, but is caught by Mastermind. Mastermind then adjusts him in his arms and lifts him above his head. He drops him to the ground and he lands flat on his face on the mat. He turns around and drops a leg drop on him. He picks up back up and throws him through the ropes but Norrison turns the throw around and instead sends MM to the outside, he lands hard on the floor.

Matsermind looks up just in time to see Norrison leaping over the ropes in a suicide dive but Mastermind tosses Zane's body aside and he hits the floor as well. Mastermind slides back into the ring as the ref continues the 10 count.

Zane wobbles to his feet and rolls into the ring as Mastermind is resting in the corner.

Both reaching their feet again at the same time, they meet in the center and Norrison punches Mastermind in the jaw sending him back a few steps. Mastermind comes back and hits him with the same. he steps away from him and slides back into the ring. Mastermind climbs the apron and begins climbing the outside turnbuckle. Norrison runs after him, steps to the second turnbuckle, and hits him across the head with a kick. Mastermind sways back and forth on the turnbuckle, just catching himself from falling. Norrison climbs up an attempts a superplex! Mastermind pushes him off and he springs off the top rope almost causing Mastermind to fall from the top turnbuckle as well. He catches himself once again but Norrison comes up and attempts the same move. He holds onto him and locks his legs, picks him back up, and slams him down to the mat with a powerbomb! Norrison then schoolboys Mastermind!

Kick out by Norrison!

Mastermind stands up and heads for the corner once again and waits for Zane Norrison to gain his bearings. he looks around the ring a bit disoriented and climbs to his feet. As he turns around to face Mastermind he's hit with a running spear! Norrison nearly flips backwards from the momentum of the move. Mastermind stays on him and picks him up by his hair. As he's being picked up he elbows Mastermind in the stomach and rolls up him into a small package!

Kick out from Mastermind!

He rolls out of the move and the both reach their feet at the same time. He runs at him and he is knocked back down by a round house kick from Norrison! Mastermind falls flat on his back and Norrison flails his arms to the crowd. The crowd lights up and he drops a boot onto Mastermind. Norrison eggs MM to stand; on shaky knees Mastermind wakes up dazed and stumbles around the ring; he turns...

IN THE WAKE OF DEATH!!

The Skywalker hits with perfection; Zane reaches back and hooks the leg!

THR-NO!

Mastermind manages to get a shoulder up!

Zane is stunned!

The two face each other, Mastermind doesn't know where he is! Zane stands and comes to a kneeling Mastermind, he attempts an enziguri but Mastermind with a burst of energy rolls under Zane's foot and goes to the ropes, Mastermind jumps up to the top turnbuckle and spins, leaping off for a flying clothesline! But Zane ducks! Mastermind rolls to his feet once more, turning and sprinting right into...

DOOMED NATION!!!

Zane covers!

3!!!

WINNER: ZANE NORRISON - HE IS NOW ADDED TO THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH NEXT WARFARE!

MATCH #5:

James Raven & Centurion
- vs -
Job Ber Too-Tree (Job Ber Too & Job Ber Tree)

An explosion hits the top of the ramp and both Job Ber Too and Job Ber Tree walk through the explosion and head straight to the ring, and gets inside.

The fans rise to their feet as the lights dim, powerful guitar notes blasting through the arena as the intro to “Bleed it Out” by Linkin Park plays for a few seconds, a record scratch giving way to a mashed up version of “Bleed it Out” and Centurion’s theme “Our House”... THE PROPHECY HAS ARRIVED!

James Raven and Centurion appear on the stage with a shower of silver sparks and a cloud of smoke, arms held high as the fans roar loudly for the reuniting Legends, together in an XWF for the first time in probably seven years! Raven and Centurion bump fists and make their way down the ramp towards the ring, slapping hands with several fans before rolling underneath the bottom rope in unison and popping to their feet eyeing Job Ber Too and Job Ber Tree confidently. Centurion smiles at Job Ber Too and smiles at her, bowing his head slightly. She rolls her eyes in disgust and shakes her head, stepping between the ropes and to the apron, leaving Tree to start this match off. Centurion and Raven confer, and ultimately James exits the ring and leaves Centurion to kick off for The Prophecy!

Centurion and Tree eye each other as the referee calls for the opening bell, and we’re underway!

DING!

DING!

DING!

Job Ber Tree moves first, advancing on Centurion and looking to tie up. Centurion ducks under the outstretched arms of the much taller man and kicks Tree in the back of the leg, trying to drop him to the canvas. Tree stumbles but turns around quickly and reaches for Centurion again! Centurion ducks underneath once more and bounces off the far ropes, hitting a diving shoulder block to the back of Tree’s knee! Tree goes down! Centurion has successfully toppled Tree and pounces on his leg, trying to lock in an ankle lock! Job Ber Tree kicks at Centurion with his other foot and breaks free crawling over to the ropes and using them to pull himself up! Centurion charges Tree, looking for a V-Trigger! Tree drops to the canvas and pulls the top rope with him, sending Centurion flying over the top and crashing to the floor below! Fans leap to their feet and lean over the barricade to check on the legend as Raven drops down from the apron and rushes over to keep Job Ber Too at bay, and prevent her from attacking Centurion before he’s recovered.

In the ring Job Ber Tree is standing again, posing for a less than enthused crowd. Raven helps Centurion to his feet, and Centurion rolls underneath the bottom rope and back into the ring. Job Ber Tree jumps forward and viciously stomps the Legend before he can climb to his feet, trying to stomp him through the canvas! He lifts Centurion… samoan drop! He covers Centurion arrogantly!

ONE!

TW-

A kickout by Centurion, sending the message that it’s going to take a lot more than that to put away The Prophecy tonight! Job Ber Tree stands and urges Centurion to his feet. Tree looks for a clothesline but Centurion steps back and out of reach, bouncing off the ropes… DROPKICK! Centurion sends Tree flying across the ring and into his corner where Job Ber Too reaches over the rope and tags herself in. Centurion smiles, then shakes his head and backs into The Prophecy turnbuckle tagging in James Raven! Centurion doesn’t want to fight Job Ber Too!

Raven leaps over the top rope and into the ring, flying at Too like a bat out of hell and looking for a flying knee! Job Ber Too sidesteps and Raven sails past her harmlessly. He turns and the two tie up, Raven using his strength advantage to twist Too into a hammerlock and send her into the ropes! Raven leapfrogs Too easily as she rebounds back at him, then looks for a dropkick of his own but Job Ber Too catches herself before she bounces off the ropes a second time. Raven hits the mat and Too looks to capitalize, running to the turnbuckle and leaping immediately from the top rope! Flying elbow connects! Job Ber Too looks hooks Ravens leg!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout by Raven! The People’s G.O.A.T. gets a shoulder up and slides out from underneath Job Ber Too! She tries to grab ahold of him again but Raven latches on to her arm and tries to lock in a kimura! Raven might rip her shoulder to shreds here if he gets a decent grip! Job Ber Too pulls herself free and dives to the corner, tagging in Job Ber Tree! Raven leans back and snaps himself off the ropes, charging Tree… V TRIGGER! Raven connects with the V Trigger and Tree slumps lifelessly to the canvas! The crowd erupts! This could be it! Raven makes the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-

NO! Job Ber Tree’s foot is on the bottom rope! The referee stops the count, but he didn’t notice Job Ber Too is the one that reached into the ring and put it there! Tree was out! Raven is frustrated, trying to tell the referee what happened but he didn’t see it! He just shrugs as Job Ber Too breaths a subtle sigh of relief! Centurion is shouting from The Prophecy corner for Raven to tag him back in now that Tree is in, and Raven obliges.

Centurion steps through the ropes as Job Ber Tree pulls himself up to his feet, shaking the cobwebs from his head after Ravens V Trigger. Centurion pulls Tree out to the middle of the mat and looks for a suplex but Tree keeps his base and fires a back elbow into Centurions face! Centurion stumbles back, Tree turns and looks for a big boot! Centurion catches his foot and trips him, trying to roll him over and lock in the Fall of Rome! Centurion is looking to tap out Job Ber Tree here! He can’t get it locked in and decides to simply wrench Tree’s knee before lunging for the corner and tagging in James! James climbs the turnbuckle and turns out to face the crowd! He’s looking for the Ravensault! Raven flips backwards through the air, landing perfectly on Tree! The referee starts to count immediately!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-

Job Ber Too leaps across the ring and breaks up the count, Centurion climbing through the ropes early enough to stop her but stopping in his tracks just before getting in her way. Centurion stares at Too as she rolls to her feet right in front of him. He smiles at her again.

Too slaps Centurion right across the face! She just slapped the taste out of his mouth!

Centurion looks shocked (and maybe a little emotionally wounded) and he retreats to The Prophecy corner as Too returns to the Job Ber TooTree corner in turn. Centurion’s expression hardens, suddenly much more serious and business like as he reaches over the rope and calls for a tag from Raven! James follows him to the corner and tags him in as Tree climbs groggily to his feet. Centurion grabs ahold of Job Ber Tree…

1000!

MILE!

SLAM!

Job Ber Too is rushing in to save the day again as Centurion looks for the cover, but James Raven doesn’t have the same hesitation in stopping her that Centurion did. He rushes forward and catches her in his patented jumping cutter!

FLIGHT!

OF!

THE RAVEN!

Both members of Job Ber TooTree are down as the referee counts Centurions cover on Tree! The fans are on their feet as James Raven pumps his fist along with them!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

WINNERS: THE PROPHECY (JAMES RAVEN AND CENTURION)!!!

Centurion stands slowly, joining James Raven in celebration as the two bump fists and lift their hands in celebration, the mashup of “Bleed it Out” and “Our House” playing once more as they walk to opposite turnbuckles and climb them victoriously. Suddenly a small, hooded figure leaps over the fan barricade and slides into the ring standing in the middle of the canvas as Centurion and James Raven turn to face the incoming threat.

They drop down from the turnbuckles and step forward to confront the figure as they drop their hood, revealing their face to the two shocked Legends!

Raven and Centurion can’t believe it!

IT’S…

[Image: xwf-roxynova.jpg]

ROXY NOVA!

It’s a fellow founding member of The Prophecy stable! We haven’t seen Roxy Nova since probably 2012, and the longtime dedicated fans of the XWF give her the appropriate reaction! The former rookie of the year and multiple time tag team champion embraces the still shocked Raven and Centurion, grabbing their wrists and throwing them high in the air to celebrate the reunion!

Is Roxy Nova returning to the XWF?!

Is The Prophecy gearing up for a sustained run?!

The fans continue to cheer as the cameras fade out.

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

FOR THE XWF HART TITLE

Kid Kool
- vs -
Dolly Waters ©

"Dance Hall Days" by Wang Chung hits and the fans pop big time as hot pink and lime green laser lights shine all over the stage! " #koolioz " appears on the X-Tron in lime green over a hot pink background, as Kid Kool bounds from the backstage area and through the curtains, sending his fans [the so-called 'Kool Kidz'] into a frenzy. His girlfriend follows not too far behind as Kool rushes down the rampway, tagging hands along the way. He slides into the ring under the bottom rope, before hopping to his feet. He unclips his hot pink-framed shades from his eyes, attaching them to the collar of his shirt...

Nash walks up to the ring and blows a kiss to her boy, who returns with a kiss of his own. He bounces off the far set of ropes, then the other, before hopping up to the top turnbuckle, procuring his cell phone and clicking the red button to take a quick vid of the jubilant XWF Galaxy for his YouTube video blog, " #TheKoolKidz " with Kid Kool!! He then pockets his phone, before rolling out, and walking up to a young fan, holding up a "#1 Kool Kid!" sign... Kid Kool places the sunglasses over the kid's eyes, as they beam with joy! Kid Kool smiles, before rolling back into the ring and preparing for the match.

Devil by Shinedown starts playing on the Arena's Sound System and Dolly makes her way from onto the stage before heading to the ring, and getting inside.

The main event has finally arrived, and the champion and her challenger Kid Kool ar ein the ring ready to throw down. The bell sounds and we're off. Kid Kool and Dolly Water meet in the center. Dolly shoves Kid Kool backwards, and swoops in with a quick striking combination. Kid Kool ties her up, and drags her to the canvas by her hair. Dolly Waters drives the heel of her shoe into Kid Kool's kidney's a few times before getting free, and making her way to a standing position.

Kid Kool is relentless tonight. He keeps a hold of Dolly's waist getting into a back clinch position. Dolly elbows him in the face a few times, before reversing the back clinch position. Dolly Waters drags him to the ground, and goes for a quick standing shooting star press. Kid Kool gets his knees up right in time. KK gets up to his fight taking Dolly and whipping her into the ropes. As she comes back he picks her up and delivers a belly to belly release suplex. He quickly crawls into the cover, but only gets a two count.

KK pulls her to another standing position, but she catches him by the ankle and delivers an ankle lock takedown. She releases him, and KK hurries to his feet only to be caught with a missle dropkick and a standing moonsault. Dolly Waters goes for the cover, but Kid Kool kicks out at two and a half. She gets up quickly, and Kid Kool rolls to all fours, Dolly soccer kicks him hard in the head, making Kid Kool roll out of the ring to clear the cobwebs.

He's no safer on the floor though as Dolly Waters gets a running start and suicides dives through the ropes, but no Kid Kool side steps her, and she crashes into the security wall. The crowd lets out a collective groan as Kid Kool poses for them smiling confidentally. He lifts Dolly up, and drops her chest first accross the barracade before tossing her back into the ring, he follows in, covers, but once again comes up short.

KK growing frustrated delivers a slap to Dolly, yelling for her to stay down. He pulls her up by her hair, and he slaps her again. She isn't having that though. Dolly lets off a quick succession of slaps before ending it with a punch, a kick to the mid-section, and a facebuster for the one...two...oh so close, but Kid Kool kicks out and keeps his title aspirations alive.

It's now Dolly's turn to be frustrated, and she stomps down hard on Kid Kool's ribs forcing him to let out a yelp. She kicks him in the leg several times, before jumping up, and coming down on his nakle with a leaping knee drop. Kid Kool writhes in pain, grasping at his ankle, as Dolly Waters makes her way to the top rope. She knows he has to be finished. She waits, perched...perched...Kid Kool slowly climbs to his feet...she signals for it...he's climbing, she's holding the signal...time seems to be going slow...

Her face breaks out in a grin, as Kid Kool turns towards her. She leaps off the ropes and delivers Simply stunning! What a rare treat to see that move! Dolly climbs on top for the pin one...two...three!

Dolly Waters retains her title in a hard fought match against Kid Kool.

The crowd shows there appreciation, with loud cheers, as Dolly's music plays, she exits the ring, smiling ear to ear as she walks up the rampway, smiling at her fans, and shaking a few hands.

What a great win for Ms. Dolly Waters.

WINNER: AND STILL HART CHAMPION: DOLLY WATERS!!!

We open backstage in a narrow corridor where we see James Raven, Centurion and the newly reappeared Roxy Nova making their way towards their locker room to celebrate, congratulating each other on the victory and positive fan reaction to the Prophecy reunion. They pass by a backstage crew member holding a clipboard who hesitantly interrupts the trio.

STAFF: Excuse me, Mr. Raven, I need to get your signature on a few things. I’m sorry.

JAMES RAVEN: No problem.

James steps away from Centurion and Roxy and takes the clipboard, reading through the paperwork.

CENTURION: “Mr. Raven”? What are you signing over there?

JAMES RAVEN: I’ve got a few things in the works. Mind your business.

ROXY NOVA: Secrets are for bitches.

JAMES RAVEN: Yeah, well… I guess you got me there.

James continues to flip through the paperwork and scribble initials and signatures in highlighted spaces as Centurion rolls his eyes and pats Roxy on the shoulder, motioning towards the locker room.

CENTURION: Come on, let the big shot handle his business. We’ve got a bottle of wine to celebrate with.

ROXY NOVA: Why did you bring wine to a wrestling show?

CENTURION: … it’s a long story. James, meet us there when you’re finished.

Raven nods his head in acknowledgement as he reads through another paragraph, and Centurion and Roxy disappear down the hallway and out of sight. There’s a long moment of quiet before another voice echoes through the corridor.

DREW ARCHYLE: Hey buddy how’s it going?

Drew Archyle and Robert Main appear on the scene as Raven looks up from the paperwork he was just signing, surprised that his Apex brothers are now standing in front of him.

JAMES RAVEN: Hey fellas good to see you guys… but what are doing here? You guys weren’t booked, and we’re a long way from home.

ROBERT MAIN: We came to watch your back in case any shenanigans popped off. And to see your big reunion. Pretty cool of Roxy Nova to show up for old time’s sake.

DREW ARCHYLE: Yeah bro that was a pretty sweet reunion, but she does know it’s a one time only thing right?

Raven looks at the two men uncomfortably, rotating glances between them, but he doesn’t say anything. Eventually he looks away from the duo and back down at the paperwork on his clipboard. Drew shoots a glance at Main, then back to Raven. Main studies James with an arched eyebrow.

ROBERT MAIN: It is one night only isn’t it?

James opens his mouth but no words come out. Drew pats Robert on the shoulder and motions back in the direction they came from.

DREW ARCHYLE: Come on, let’s go celebrate. I know just the place.

JAMES RAVEN: Yeah, let’s do it. Just give me a minute and I’ll catch up to you guys.

Drew and Robert nod and turn slowly, then start off down the hallway in the opposite direction of where Centurion and Roxy Nova went as James Raven stands in place, looking down one end of the hallway and then down the other. He doesn’t move, he can’t. He has no idea which team to follow, or where his allegiances lie.

He sighs.

Wednesday Night Warfare slowly fades off the air.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like SBW-SmokingBobWilliams's post:
(04-10-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-10-2019), Corey Smith (04-10-2019), Darius Xavier (04-10-2019), HeatherHalliwell_Lasiewicz (04-10-2019), John Rogan (04-10-2019), Kid Kool (04-11-2019), Ned Kaye (04-10-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-11-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (04-10-2019), Scully (04-11-2019), Steve Sayors (04-10-2019), Zane Norrison (04-11-2019)
John Rogan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-10-2019, 05:52 PM

A solitary figure sits in the locker room, dressed in Dickie jeans, and a plain black pocket t-shirt. He is watching the monitor; viewing the ending of Dolly Waters Vs. Kid Kool.

John Rogan shakes his head bemused.

Rogan: "I told him not to worry about Bobbi London until he'd gotten through Dolly."

He shrugs his shoulders

*Some people never learn."

With that John Rogan exits the locker room, head held high, after a great match with a young rookie.

OOC: Great show! I marked out for the return of Roxy Nova. She's a beast of an RP'er, and I'm genuinely curious to know what that paperwork was all about.

[Image: kYQX8Mq.png]
1x Heavy MetalWeight Champion
1-2-0 (XWF Record)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Rogan's post:
James Raven (04-10-2019), Kid Kool (04-11-2019), Ned Kaye (04-10-2019)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-10-2019, 08:04 PM

Bob you've got to defend that Universal Championship in may who you thinking?

Robert adjust the Championship before leering over at Drew

Notorious Ned Kaye.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
James Raven (04-10-2019), Kid Kool (04-11-2019), Ned Kaye (04-10-2019)
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-10-2019, 08:18 PM

Thanks to the hacking efforts of Legionette #228, a mass text goes out to every member of the XWF Roster, even the SUPER old ones like Centy and J-Rav who have those weird massive phones with the buttons the size of your freakin' fist

Sarah is the Best, Sarah Number One
I am SO PROUD of myself for being Dolly's muse in defeating that icky Kid Kool that I will be buying myself a new pair of totes cute-as-FLAME shoes tomorrow. Great job, my Padawan!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lacklan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-11-2019), Dolly Waters (04-11-2019), Kid Kool (04-11-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (04-10-2019)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2019, 11:34 PM

[duke]I've seen Raven's, it's not really that big.[/duke]

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Kid Kool (04-11-2019)
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-11-2019, 03:30 AM

(04-10-2019, 08:04 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said:

Notorious Ned Kaye.

wow what a pussy. just drop the title to the she-queer already

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Whyte's post:
Ned Kaye (04-11-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-11-2019, 05:26 AM

(04-11-2019, 03:30 AM)John Blaq Said:
(04-10-2019, 08:04 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said:

Notorious Ned Kaye.

wow what a pussy. just drop the title to the she-queer already

You know what....

*Reads title rankings again for the 10th time*

I just don't see Ned on there ANYWHERE.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-11-2019), Dolly Waters (04-11-2019), Ned Kaye (04-11-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-11-2019, 05:58 AM

Kid Kool is in the back, after his main event match against Dolly... He is being bandaged up after another beatdown. He holds the HeavyMetalWeight title over his shoulder as the EMT attends to him. He speaks... "Dolly, congratuations. That was perhaps my hardest fought match yet, even moreso than the one I had with El Pantera... You put up quite a fight and I tip my hat, you were the better wrestler on this night. You surely deserve the Hart championship. A gal like you just goes to show how far along women have come in wrestling. I wish you the best of luck in your reign, and hopefully we'll meet again... And Bobbi, Miss Aussie, I'm looking forward to our match at Anarchy. If you're even HALF as good as Miss Waters, I know I have anothe war ahead of me. See you soon, madam. ^_^ " The EMT finishes their work, as KK stands... "Oh, and Tommy Wish??" KK pats the strap on his shoulder. "Thanks for keeping this belt warm for me. Take care, Bish! XD " Kool winks at the camera, and walks off screen as the scene fades to black.

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-11-2019, 09:37 AM

Easy win though is though to would at least show up.. guess I'll have to finish him and Jake Avery off next warfare

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-11-2019, 01:28 PM

Notorious Ned Kaye you will be getting a shot. To those of you concerned with the title rankings. Thanks for your input but I think new and upcoming talent deserves the spot light and not just retreads like Chris Chaos or Peter Gilmour. Sorry Pete! I'm changing it up.

Former:

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Kid Kool (04-11-2019), Ned Kaye (04-11-2019)
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

04-11-2019, 01:31 PM

"Robert's right, any cunt can stroll in and get a title shot, I've got one every week now because that's just how things work. Cheers Robbo! You being too scared to face guys that have actually earned a shot has really pushed me forward, cunt."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Noah Jackson's post:
Kid Kool (04-11-2019)
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-11-2019, 01:51 PM

Not sure if you're paying attention. I just buried Chris Chaos at March Madness. As far as being scared...

Robert laughs.

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Kid Kool (04-11-2019)
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

04-11-2019, 01:59 PM

"A fucking tennis ball rolling down a slight decline could knock over and pin Chris Chaos. Especially with how hard that cunt gave up against you; you're a fucking paper champ mate. Except at least origami is impressive and can still hurt you with a paper cut."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Noah Jackson's post:
Dolly Waters (04-11-2019), Kid Kool (04-11-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-11-2019), Rain (04-15-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (04-11-2019)