Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 02:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Long Road
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

06-05-2013, 09:43 AM

Cliff Top

There is only so far you can push a man, before he goes into dangerous territory, I'm there constantly, always thinking of how to over power and hurt my opponent. When I heard that I will be in a six man tag match this week, I certainty wasn't happy see I don’t like tag teaming unless it’s with people I trust, it takes a lot to earn trust from me even friendship, my group of friends are a small group, people I have grown up with and trust. I don’t trust any of my partners or the people I look at across the ring, or the ref I know he can’t be trusted but who can be these days, I know he will pull some sort of stunt, he just wants to be careful who he pulls the stunt on or what he treasures the most could rip his world apart.

Summer Nights

After exiting the car in the middle of the road and deciding to walk the rest of the way, Jason’s mind was at slight ease enjoying the sun beating down on his face. Jason E Smith is carrying his stuff and his eyes are locked in a distance ahead. Jason had been walking for five minutes but it felt an hour, however much he walked he never seemed to get closer to his destination, he stopped at one point at looked back at he looked at the endless road he had walked down, he looked back ahead and what his simple journey that was going to be twenty minutes seemed longer also when he looked he saw there were more trees than normal they seemed out of place.

Jason then began slowly forward and more changes began, it began to grow colder and yet the sun was still beating down on the world, the ground seemed to change what was a tarmac road started to change in a muddy leafy ground, when Jason started noticed he was making foot prints he turned to look behind him and saw the glorious sunshine but turned to face the road ahead he saw the night sky and the dark forest that was in his nightmares he was confused and looked behind him again but this time he only saw forest and not the glorious sunshine.

Jason first thought he was see things so he closed his eyes and began to count backwards from five and hoping to find he was day dreaming and he was back under the warm sunshine.

Jason E Smith: 5….4….3….2….1

Jason opened his eyes and still found himself in the creepy dark forest but this was different in his nightmares normally a man in black clothing wearing bandana waits for Jason but he wasn't there, Jason decided to work slowly and see what he could find.

Jason was walking around this forest for what seemed for hours, but when he was about drop of exhaustion he saw smoke spilling out somewhere he saw this as a positive thing so he started to do a fast walk towards the smoke and what he came across was a small wooden hut with torches lighting up the area

Jason was very certain on what to and that was to enter the hut and see what was inside and that’s what he did he want to the door and knocked three times he got no reply he knocked another three times but no reply he pushed on the door and it opened he slowly went inside he saw a wooden table and two wooden chairs as well as fire place that was giving dim light to the room it wasn't lighting the whole so it was a shock when someone in the corner said

The Man: Welcome Jason… please sit down

When Jason sat down on the wooden chair the man stepped out of the darkness, he was old and seemed to wear what looked medieval clothing when he spoke it was a soft and wise tone to Jason

The Man: Welcome to Tribetha…. Welcome to my home and welcome to the place of dreams, all sorts of dreams past through here but when yours arrived here it was to send a message to you… but you will have to figure that out yourself, but you will have to figure out that another day as not only do you have to focus on your match but you need to wake up as you are in the middle road

Jason E Smith: Wait I’m a sleep?

The Man: It’s the place of dreams how else are you supposed to get here

It that moment Jason woke up with a fright and realised he was lying in the middle of the road which he was walking down some time ago when he slowly got up he noticed a car coming towards him and only just managed to grab and get out of the way.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason E Smith's post:
(06-05-2013)